CAP 27 - Part 9 - Name Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
CAP 27 So Far

CAP27 Art Design:

----

This will be a multiple bold vote, which means you vote for as many entries as you like. It is unweighted so order does not matter. Bold your votes and nothing else! A typical vote might look like the following:
First Entry I Like
Second Entry I Like
Third Entry I Like

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
CAP uses automated scripts to count votes. For this reason, it is very important for all ballots to be submitted correctly. If you do not compose a legal ballot, your post will be subject to moderation.
  • The scripts count bold words in ballots, so do NOT bold anything in your ballot other than the options you are voting for.
  • Do NOT put any formatting other than bold in your post.
  • Only one option per line.
  • Spelling of options must be EXACTLY correct and must match the spelling listed above.
  • Capitalization and spaces are ignored by the vote counting scripts, but you probably should not depend on it.
Composing a proper ballot is easy. Enter BBCode Edit Mode (the A in the upper right corner). Copy/paste the options directly from the OP to your ballot as plain unbolded text. Delete and/or rearrange the options to suit your preference and the poll type. Bold your vote text using bold tags or re-enter rich text mode, highlight your vote and click B. Spelling or formatting errors may spoil your ballot, so be careful!

CAP uses blind voting. Other people's votes won't appear in the thread, but they are counted and will be made visible at the end of the voting timeframe. For more information about this change, check out this PRC thread.

When voting, use only the name submission. Here are all the legally submitted name entries, along with a link to the final submission post with more information about the name:

Glitterina >>>
Axolestial >>>
Novaria >>>
Tlexolotl >>>
Rubidrake >>>
Fusillady >>>
Axonova >>>
Whizzler >>>
Axosplode >>>
Xolita >>>
Glissiren >>>
Salabration >>>
Maholotl >>>
Glamphibia >>>
Nitrogenki >>>
Jubilisk >>>
Ascindra >>>
Astrolotl >>>
Azulong >>>
Skyrofette >>>
Immolizard >>>
Zircolotl >>>
Quazarcoatl >>>
Vedahlia >>>
Pyreligantl >>>
Salamoon >>>
Ryusillade >>>
Salamagica >>>

-----

Those names without links:

Glitterina
Axolestial
Novaria
Tlexolotl
Rubidrake
Fusillady
Axonova
Whizzler
Axosplode
Xolita
Glissiren
Salabration
Maholotl
Glamphibia
Nitrogenki
Jubilisk
Ascindra
Astrolotl
Azulong
Skyrofette
Immolizard
Zircolotl
Quazarcoatl
Vedahlia
Pyreligantl
Salamoon
Ryusillade
Salamagica

-----

If you made a name final submission and it is missing from the poll, you formatted your Final Submission post incorrectly and you were Disqualified, or your name submission was Not Slated by the moderators for breaking other submission rules. Do not post in this thread to ask why your submission was disqualified, or to complain about it. Be more careful next time you make a submission.

This poll will be open for 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Salamagica
Salamoon
Jubilisk
Salabration
Astrolotl

Last edited:

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Axolestial
Novaria
Rubidrake
Axonova
Whizzler
Glissiren
Salabration
Jubilisk
Astrolotl

MrDollSteak

CAP 1v1 me IRL
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Xolita
Salamoon
Glitterina
Salabration
Glamphibia

This was a really tricky one to try and name, especially in a way that I think actually sounds good and is easy to pronounce.

Axolestial
Novaria
Axonova
Jubilisk
Ascindra
Astrolotl
Zircolotl
Quazarcoatl
Vedahlia
Ryusillade

Axolestial
Salabration
Astrolotl
Pyreligantl
Salamagica

Modedit: Fixing spelling of "Astrolotl" and "Pyreligantl".

Last edited by a moderator:
Zircolotl
Maholotl
Vedahlia
Ascindra
Azulong
Pyreligantl
Nitrogenki
Rubidrake
Skyrofette
Axolestial
Jubilisk
Novaria
Glissiren
Tlexolotl
Ryusillade
Salamagica
Quazarcoatl
Axonova
Axosplode
Astrolotl
Salabration
Salamoon
Immolizard
Glitterina
Glamphibia
Fusillady
Whizzler
Xolita

Last edited:
Axolestial
Tlexolotl
Axonova
Axosplode
Xolita
Maholotl
Astrolotl
Zircolotl
Quazarcoatl
Pyreligantl

I've spent 3 years learning Nahuatl, it would be hard not to support names with Nahuatl component, even knowing some of them contain word for water.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)