CAP 30 - Part 3 - Tinted Lens Role + Form Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
CAP 30 So Far

-----

Please see the Concept Assessment 2 thread before making an informed decision on your vote. The explanation and examples from the TL Wulfanator are included below:

Utility Wallbreaker 30i
Given that setup is no longer being considered for this project due to the risk it poses, these routes would rely heavily on raw power to break fatter mons. Similar to offensive pivots, this type of mon would be forcing out the opponent by threatening a KO, but would be using utility moves to better position the entire team for success instead of pivoting. Twave Melmetal, Scarf Knock+Defog Kartana, and Taunt+Toxic Heatran are all potential ways of achieving this type of role. This would make hazard setting, hazard removal, status infliction, cleric support, and item manipulation in the forms of knock off and trick all forms of utility I can see being considered.

Late-Game Cleaner 30i
Lastly, late-game cleaner would probably yield a less powerful product compared to the other roles available. Cleaners/revenge killers typically prefer the opposing team be softened before they enter the battle and start threatening KOs. This can be achieved with strong priority, great speed, or even a combination of the two. Pokémon like Dragapult are able to break and clean in the same slot, but I think making a mon that is a middling breaker is an easier way for us to not make a difficult mon to balance.

This will be a single bold vote - vote for only ONE of the options. A typical ballot might look like the following:
My Preferred Entry

Any comments would go below the vote in non-bold text.
All ballots will be revealed at the end of the poll and votes will be counted via automated scripts. If you do not compose a legal ballot, your post will be subject to moderation.
  • Do NOT bold anything other than the option you are voting for.
  • Do NOT put any formatting other than bold in your post.
  • Spellings must match EXACTLY the options listed below.
  • Capitalization and spaces are ignored by the counting scripts, but you probably should not depend on it.
Asking for votes for your submission or for the submissions of others is not allowed. Anyone found to have done so risks punishment at the moderation team's discretion. If you find that someone has broken this rule, please contact the CAP moderation team with your evidence and no one else. Mini-moderation of this rule is also considered a serious offense and can be punished.

The voting options are:

Late-Game Cleaner 30i
Utility Wallbreaker 30i

This poll will be open for 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)