CAP 3D Modeling Project

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
Will the brightness be lessened in the final render? The pale yellows feel too "extremely bright sunlight" to me, compared to the rest of the texture.

QxC4eva

is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Equilibra 3D animated sprites - Final Product

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XBZspmSOjlgnDehnxsI_wgyYtzpDY-4V
This version has a few minor changes to the earlier one used for the inaugural battle. It's a bit smaller, the outlines less grey and the back handle animation is a bit more obvious. Should be updated on PS very soon!

Credits

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Equilibra 3D animated sprites - Final Product

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XBZspmSOjlgnDehnxsI_wgyYtzpDY-4V
This version has a few minor changes to the earlier one used for the inaugural battle. It's a bit smaller, the outlines less grey and the back handle animation is a bit more obvious. Should be updated on PS very soon!

Credits
:FinnaBust:

Looks great guys fantastic work gang

Hey there! I'd like to take on the texturing of Cyclohm and Mesh+UVs (and possibly Texturing) of Breezi and Voodoll if possible.

QxC4eva

Hey there! I'd like to take on the texturing of Cyclohm and Mesh+UVs (and possibly Texturing) of Breezi and Voodoll if possible.
Feel free to work on the prevos! I don't think anything has been done for Voodoll yet but BARABOY has made a nice ortho for Breezi - https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/cap-3d-modeling-project.3536091/page-25#post-7702223
As for Cyclohm, I remember working on the cloud effects and had four different UV channels. Unless you can take over and work on the shaders and effects yourself, I don't think a texture map alone would be of much use. We should talk more about this on Discord.

And here's Smogecko final renders. Credits to Kyrads for the model sheets (which is really cute btw check it out here) and Clawed Nyasu for the model, textures and animation! They'll be up on PS shortly.

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Feel free to work on the prevos! I don't think anything has been done for Voodoll yet but BARABOY has made a nice ortho for Breezi - https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/cap-3d-modeling-project.3536091/page-25#post-7702223
As for Cyclohm, I remember working on the cloud effects and had four different UV channels. Unless you can take over and work on the shaders and effects yourself, I don't think a texture map alone would be of much use. We should talk more about this on Discord.

And here's Smogecko final renders. Credits to Kyrads for the model sheets (which is really cute btw check it out here) and Clawed Nyasu for the model, textures and animation! They'll be up on PS shortly.

Bless this absolute lad, the personality in this model is great! I have a sudden urge to protect it.

DJTHED

Amateur 3D Animator
is a Top Artist
And now.

The moment you've all been waiting for.

KERFLUFFLE IS HERE
Ooooo. I think other than the cleaning up that's needed for the animation loop seam for the main body, and maybe make the main body less stiff overall too (especially considering this is supposed to be a soft pillow-type creature), this is looking really nice!

Speaking of my older models, how's the Necturna model looking to you guys? Is there things that still need to be done to it for it to be finished? I can't remember. If so, is it something you'd like me to take care of, or do you guys already have something planned for it?

QxC4eva

QxC4eva

Necturna's UV map is done and sent to Spook for texturing

If you want to help us rig the model please let me know! If there's no takers then I'll probably start sometime next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)