CAP 4 CAP 4 - Final Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Look up Charlotte's Web....

and Iron Ball idea is good, but aren't most item evolves through trade? So... yeah, might want to consider that.

It could be like a Moon Stone or something. We could name it something else if it's possible. =\ Or maybe a thing where it needs to carry an Iron Ball and needs a happiness level of X or something.

Loving the Iron Ball idea. As stated, it is pure genius.

Also, I think his abilities should be Unburden and Run Away. (fellow balloon ability yay)

^ Prefer the Unburden/Oblivious combo more. Run Away doesn't work out because it can't run away. Sure it can float away, but that's only believe of the wind. It can't flee on it's own and if they're no wind then it's super screwed.

Edit: Unaware also works in place of Run-away and Oblivious.

Wow, iron ball evolution just keeps getting better. ^^

Also I think the abilities should be...

Unburden --> Persistent and Early Bird --> Vital Spirit

Early bird makes so much sense both flavor wise and because it makes Vital Spirit seem more sensible on Fidgit. Early bird is like a Vital Spirit Lite.

Also, I don't think Breezi looks "unaware."

Coming from a lazy person I don't think Early Bird matches its carefree nature well... Unaware was good though. Or Truant (jk lol...)

I like Breezee over Breezi, it's longer and more stretched-out. Good contrast with Fidgit. It's a minor thing, though.

For ability, we could make it pure Poison and give it Levitate as a single ability, just a suggestion. But but I do not like Simple/Unaware, that's Bibarel's territory. :/

I like the name Breezi and the Iron Ball idea.

Perhaps it could be a new thing where you must enter a double battle, and have your own partner steal it? Or just have it stolen in battle?

Then it falls to the ground, and thus evolves?

Or level up to 26 hold iron ball, and then it swallows the ball and becomes fidgit?

As for ability, Unburden seems perfect but so does Unaware. So maybe have those 2 options. Maybe even Unstable Gait? Though, it doesn't have any relation to Confusion...

None the less, excellent work. I look forward to fully participating in the next one!

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I keep imagining poor Breezi desperately trying to hold up the Iron Ball, then gaining girth upon evolution, and collapsing into the sand. Then suddenly Fidgit's hands come up. That would make a great .gif.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I like the Iron Ball idea. I think item-specific level-up evolution is also time-specific though. In other words, all the Pokemon that evolve through a hold item and level-up do so at day time only or at night time only. Specifically:

Gligar needs held item Razor Fang and Nighttime to evolve to Gliscor.
Sneasel needs held item Razor Claw and Nighttime to evolve to Weavile.
Happiny needs held item Oval Stone and Daytime to evolve to Chansey.

So, unless you're implying evolving through trade (like Rhydon with Protector evolving into Rhyperior when traded), we'd need to agree on Daytime or Nighttime. I'd vote Daytime myself, but it doesn't matter.

Also, I'd spell Breezi as either Breezy or Breezee. Both have precedents: Breezy as in Happiny, Burmy and Manaphy; Breezee as in Drowzee and Combee. But there's no Pokemon that ends in 'i' and has the 'ee' sound at the end. Just a minor detail, really.

I think a daddy long legs would work more realistically for Fidgits pre-evo. All you need is to chibi it and slap some wings on.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I like Breezee over Breezi, it's longer and more stretched-out. Good contrast with Fidgit. It's a minor thing, though.

For ability, we could make it pure Poison and give it Levitate as a single ability, just a suggestion. But but I do not like Simple/Unaware, that's Bibarel's territory. :/
Numel gets Simple.

Also, voting for Unburden -> Persistent / Oblivious -> Vital Spirit.

^ That and imaging this guy dropping it's Iron Ball on people's head via Dive Bombing or simple letting it go. I also had the image of it dropping slepping Snorlaxes on enemies lol.

Since this guy would have a different typing (probably poison/flying) and different stats, could he possibly be implemented in the server? Loving the name, and Oblivious/Unburden

I was more thinking that maybe we could make him legible for LC tournaments if we had the time rather than making him a Scyther-esque pre-evo. It would be rather intriguing to implement it and it might encourage a few more people to try LC out.

It would be cool if CAP applied to LC in general, meaning that all the prevos would be implemented on the server for LC use. This would probably require alot of work though and would essentially be creating twice as many pokemon. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)