CAP 4 Pre-evos - Part 2.1 Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
And now, for the moment you have all been waiting for. We've decided our typing. We know our abilities. We even have a picture of how it statistically compares to the myriads of other Pokemon out there. But we still do not know what these critters look like. Until now. Now it is up to you to decide the faces of our creations. Our artists have been hard at work providing us with a wide slate of excellent options to choose from. But alas, sometimes the rules get in the way of art, as so not every entry was able to make it through to this stage:
  • The Steam Punk: Did not have distinguishable outline on all parts of the design.
Some may fall, and while I wish them the best of luck in the future, many remain, and as we move on, the following artists' designs will go head to head in an attempt to become forever known as CAP4 prevos:

[box]Quanyails
KoA
paintseagull
Eol
CBMeadow
elcheeso
Kadew[/box]
This is a multiple bold vote poll, which means that you can vote for as many entries as you want to in no particular order. Please use only the name of the submitters in your vote, and make sure to spell them correctly, as above.

First Entry I Like
Second Entry I Like
Third Entry I Like

If the voter wishes, he may post comments on his vote below the actual vote. As with IRV or normal bold voting, only the votes themselves should be bold and none of the supplementary text should be bold.
And now, the entries:
Each submission above consists of two designs; the first (left or top) being for the first stage Pokemon, and the second (right or bottom) being for the middle stage. Any supporting art or reasoning can be found by clicking the link to the final submission posts (the
at the top of each quote).

This poll will be open for 24 hours. Aurumoth can be viewed here.
Best of luck to all the artists!

Our Prevos so far:
Type: Bug/Psychic | Bug/Psychic
Abilities: Shield Dust/Keen Eye/Illusion | Shed Skin/Compoundeyes/Illusion
Stats: 50/60/49/67/30/44 | 60/90/89/87/40/54

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
Kadew
CBMeadow
paintseagull

Great submissions all around, and may the world know the fluffiness of caterpillars will always triumph.

CBMeadow
Kadew
paintseagull

Honestly I'd be happy with either of Kadew's or CBMeadow's they're both absolutely fantastic.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Kadew
KoA
Elcheeso
Eol

All were extremely strong entries, I have to admit. Kadew's, Elcheeso's and Eol's first stages were all ridiculously adorable. KoA's second stage looked the most psychic to me, lots of them looked more part steel. But the cuteness of Kadew's fluffy caterpillar is too hard not to vote for.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Kadew
Eol
Quanyails
paintseagull

I've always been a fan of Kadew's asymmetrical 2nd-stage (Sword-and-Shield Silver Crusader that fights for the justice of its fluffy offspring). But Eol's LC hugging that pearl and sleeping is all-too-cute, too. Quan and psg get thumbs up from an overall solid good-quality submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)