CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 9 - Art Poll 3

Which design?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caladbolg :D

I love his design with a passion. Its amazing how many votes EoEs has at the moment, i like his a lot too. I wouldnt mind any of the four winning at all. :D

Now that Wyverii has been eliminated, I'm left with a choice between EoE's and Cyzir's. Don't get me wrong, I love the designs and effort that Doug and Caladbolg have put into their submissions, I just aesthetically prefer the other two.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
A general trend with every CaP up til now was that a largely overlooked submission would go on to win it all in the end. (Revenankh, Stratagem, Arghonaut, etc)

But CaP7 was the first where a design had a lot of momentum going into the art polls.

Many records being broken here. Regardless, I still vote Cyzir's, though it looks like EoE and Doug might make it to the last poll.

What's all the "quadruped ftw!!' love for??? Sure we haven't done one yet in a CAP project. But quadrupeds are already so heavily represented in the pokemon world as it is! The amount of cats, dogs, wolves, beasts ect, is astounding! Do we really need more???? Not trying to discredit you personally EoE, I just don't support the logic of this kind of vote.

Even CyzirVisheen's banshee, though it is my second favorite, has representation in the loose form of Jynx and the Gardevoir line.

Caldbolg~'s is unique to the pokemon world, but I just personally don't want the generic "floating knight's amour" to represent our Steel/Ghost.

Now how many Skeletons are there in pokemon?? I suppose the Dusknoir line comes sorta close (kinda, not really). The Marowak line wears a skull and has a bone club.... No, there are no Skeletons.

If you are going for originality, Vote DougJustDoug
If you are going for appropriateness, Vote DougJustDoug
If you are going for sheer awsomeness, Vote DougJustDoug

EOE catches my eye the most. My vote is his.

Doug, I like yours alot but I'm just not seeing anything ghostly in it. For me skeleton =/= ghost. Perhaps if it had some rotom-esque glow around it or something? I dunno, just explaining why yours is awesome but still didn't get my vote :P

Since KoA didn't make it, I voted for Caladbolg~. I don't see what people like about EoE's so much, but I guess it's OK.

We are on Art Poll 3 and there are still 4 contestants in the running...

Is this the last poll, or will the top 2 square off?
A winner is not decided until one entry wins a poll by more then 50% of the total votes. At this rate there will likely be a 4th and 5th poll rounded down to the top 3 then 2 respectively. Unless there are some massive swings in the voting, that's what's gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)