Champagne and Pools
Grassy Terrain: Yea I'm going to go with a hard no on this one. Fidgit doesn't really even need any terrain moves at all to be completely honest.
As with Voodoom, let's try to find a way to keep the now defunct move tutors. I would feel a little queasy removing moves altogether without strong competitive reasoning.WIP
- Considering Breezi evolves at level 33 (according to its community-approved movepool), I have changed some later levels to be consistent with how evolutionary delays work: after evolution, every move is delayed by an increasing amount (1-2-3-4-5-6). (Breezi's progression is fine, albeit unusual.)- Drill Run
- Comet Punch
- Helping Hand
Evolution: Drill Run
9 Rapid Spin
14 Knock Off
30 Body Slam
35 Sludge Bomb
41 Toxic Spikes
54 Heal Block
60 Earth Power
65 Lucky Chant
- I have added Drill Run as an evolution (duplicated at level 1, as usual) move: after shedding its parachute, a freshly evolved Breezi quickly learns to adapt to its grounded condition with its newly gained drill. (I could have used Comet Punch, but nothing learns it so late as it is very weak.)
- Rototiller is another move directly linked to Fidgit's drill. It is learned as a Heart Scale move like most other evolved Pokémon with it.
- Skill Swap and Stealth Rock are old TMs.Block
Mud-Slap (G4 only)
Ominous Wind (G4 only)
Swift (G4 only)
Twister (G4 only)
- Drill Run is the only addition, duplicated from its level-up movepool.
- Note that Fidgit's on-site movepool lists the G3-exclusive Body Slam, Double-Edge, Metronome and Mimic. Body Slam is already a level-up move, while Metronome and Mimic are egg moves. I have moved Double-Edge to the egg moves too.
- Double-Edge is a currently listed as a tutor despite being a G3-only move; I have thus moved it here for consistency.Acid Spray (Ekans, Stunky)
- Acid Spray is the only totally new move. As Acid is not part of Fidgit's level-up movepool, I have decided to add Acid Spray as an egg move.
- Venoshock is universal among fully-evolved Poison-types.TM06 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM16 Light Screen
TM18 Rain Dance
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM32 Double Team
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM59 Brutal Swing
TM68 Giga Impact
TM71 Stone Edge
TM77 Psych Up
TM80 Rock Slide
TM84 Poison Jab
TM88 Sleep Talk
TM92 Trick Room
- Bulldoze is implied by Earthquake.
- Acrobatics is suggested by Fidgit's limber design.
- Brutal Swing has a wide distribution; I can interptet is as Fidgit spinging its many arms around. It does not add anything truly new as Fidgit already has Thief (same type, category and BP).
- Round and Confide are universal.
- Sleep Talk has merely changed number between generations.
- Secret Power and Rock Smash have changed numbers between generations.Dig (G5-6 TM28)
Captivate (G4 TM78)
Natural Gift (G4 TM83)
Rock Smash (G4/ORAS HM06 / G5-XY TM94)
Rock Climb (G4 HM08)
Secret Power (G4 TM43 / ORAS TM94)
- While not a new move, I have decided to add Dig for consistency: extremely few fully evolved Ground-types do not get it (Torterra, Donphan, Golurk and Whiscash), and there is precedent for Pokémon getting it between generations (several in the G2-G3 transition, and notably Hippowdon in HGSS but not DPPt which seems a consistency fix like this). I just can't see how Fidgit would be unable to dig with its drill, and its official artwork actually shows one of its arms emerging from the ground.
As an important note (reachzero), how are Fidgit's impossible G3 tutors to be handled? For Voodoom's movepool they had to be included somewhere else, is this going to be the same?
Note that this mostly applies to Double-Edge, as Body Slam, Mimic and Metronome are already available as level/egg moves.[/hide]
Actually, I think this is mostly true for G6-introduced movepools, not G7 ones; I think this is due to the way the new move relearner works (even moves learnt after the current level can be taught).Fidgit learns Stomping Tantrum as both a L0 and a late level move which is consistent with a lot of Movepools in Gen 7
According to a quick online search this seems to have been fixed via an update; the move relearner exists anyway so potentially skipped moves would still be accessible.evolution move glitch
Do HMs transfer though?Multiple successive transfers would do it, or it could be added as Egg but barely anything learns it naturally.
Hold your horses! After doing some research, I found out that both the Scraggy and Rockruff line learns Rock Climb via level up! Fidget (suprisingly) can breed and receive Rock Climb from them.Yeah, the issue being what it is, please omit Rock Climb from your submissions. It's unfortunate, but movepool realism is a factor to consider.
Typhlosion, Granbull, Ursaring, Blaziken, Slaking, Zangoose, and Infernape are all in the Field Egg Group, got access to Rock Climb in Gen 4 by HM, and yet don't learn it ever again. So it's not impossible for Fidgit to have access to Rock Climb, but it's more probable that it would have lost the move. Not to mention all of the other Pokemon in other Egg Groups that are in the same situation: while it's possible to get Rock Climb, most don't get it.Hold your horses! After doing some research, I found out that both the Scraggy and Rockruff line learns Rock Climb via level up! Fidget (suprisingly) can breed and receive Rock Climb from them.