STEED ON FIRE [WIP]
The Concept :
  • Qilin => Dragon Type
  • Ignited moustaches => Fire Type + Fire Lash
  • Arrows Planted in its body => Regenerator
  • Poisonous Blood drips from its wounds => Poison Touch
  • Strong Limbs + Aviator Glasses => 105 < CAP 27 Speed Stat Submissions < 122
  • Strong Toothed Jaw => Physical Offensive Predominance
  • War mount (moustaches mimicking reins + saddle on its back) => Team Support Role
Improvements History :

1. Baseline 1
    Its overall aspect is based on the Chinese mythical beast named Qilin(basically a mix between a horse and a dragon), whose head is stuck inside a magic old lamp. At its neck, the lamp is splitted into sharp pieces which form two parts of an articulated jaw. The pokemon gets two shorts wings at its back, which ends in a long elegant misty tail . At last, its chest is covered by fluffy fur, with some 'fake dragon balls' crimped in.Second sketch is more for its attitude : because its head is completely stucked, the pokemon suffers severe itching, pushing it to constantly scratch.
    As a result, the magical lamp is rubbed and a wish is granted, which, I think, suits well the cleric archetype of CAP 27. (Nevertheless, I'm new and I'm not sure if this type of thing is allowed at this stage of creation.)
    Baseline 2
    Apart from this I've come for a second interpretation of the Qilin, not so different from the previous iteration I confess, althought its head is still free! :psywoke:This time I based it on ancient chinese soldiers (17th century). More importantly the pokemon is supposed to be a war mount, in accordance with is team support role. Therefore, its super elongated moustaches tend to be reins while its tail is literrally a flag.

2. Iteration 1
  3. Iteration 2
    So the design of my first idea has improved.
    First, I was looking for something more simple, having less lines and clearer (especially its legs), and stylized it. Then, I redid the proportions thus the body evolved to something taller and even stronger (at this stage I suppose that it no longer looks like Silvally). Concerning the lamp material, I've opted for oxidized copper instead of gold initially, since it seemed more interesting and rarely seen to me, but who knows, gold could reappear as copper tend to gives this undesirable steel type feeling. Eventually, I've decided reshaping the lamp, working for a more appealing design, with large beak and twisted handle, in addition to replace its misty tail for a copper Roman Empire eagle wing.
  4. Iteration 3
  5. Iteration 4
  6. Iteration 5
  7. Iteration 6
  8. Iteration 7
  9. Iteration 8
  10. Iteration 9
Please don't hesitate to tell me what you think, criticism and suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:
Been playing around with altar idea but been struggling a bit to make it read as a pokemon/something cohesive. I do have a more realized version of initial candelabra version - not sure if going more cartoony is better or not. Definitely reads a little less lizard-y I think but is more unique?

1586494779911.png

Def need to do more with the body if I continue down this route -- tried some arms with even more lil candle bois but it felt like a lot. May lean more into a medusa vibe. also have another like.. candle mountain fountain of wax idea if regenerator happens- lots of ideas, clearly lol

Loving everyone's creativity. Particularly vibing with Quanyails, Gravity Monkey and Pipotchi's designs.

Quanyails I loveee the chef gecko, it's such a cohesive design - excited to see how you'll incorporate the ability if it ends up with something wacky like poison touch, but love how much personality it already has

Gravity Monkey This guy is so cute and I think really captures both typings well in a creative fashion. Excited to see where you take the concept!

Pipotchi woww what a smart concept you've really worked in all the elements really intelligently to capture the theme and still clearly communicate the typing

Last edited:
WIP

A gorgon-type creature I thought would work well with the 'trickster cleric' archetype. It has a cobra-like hood, from which emanates ethereal fire-snakes that it can activate and retract at will. I tried giving it arms at first but couldn't figure out how to make them look right.

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
WIP
Update!
THIS IS THE FRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

Added a few more spikes on the limbs to exude a fiery vibe as well as add to the superhero theme more. The frills shaped like the fire kanji are also accompanied by a fiery glow. While I do fancy having an actual flaming part somewhere, I think the frill radiating heat by itself is fine too. It also alludes to the now-debunked belief that frilled lizards used their frills for thermoregulation.

As always, comments, critiques and criticisms are welcome.

Last edited:

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Magistrum
I really love this design! Great work Magi as always. One thing I would recommend is maybe killing the cape like tale. It feels really flashy and while it does fit with the superhero design it looks like to much. Additionally, It would make the read and orange stand out more if you made his skin darker or blacker indicating that he's burnt. Otherwise I think the Frill is perfect and white on the feet and hands really stands out. Great Work!

Last edited:
Updated WIP

CAP 27 v3.jpg

Imgur Link

Hey guys, so I reworked the caduceus concept to make the design feel more pokemon-like. So, instead of a dragon snake on a staff, the staff is the dragon snake. I also think this fits with the abilities better, as the snake aspect works with Poison Touch and the 3 heads allude to a hydra, which can regrow its heads like Regenerator. I dunno what to do about Serene Grace though lol.

WIP

the desing had to change a little but i still follow the same inspiration as before of a warog (russian fire deity with the form of a dragon), and a cossack, but now i made it more similar to a modern soldier, which doesnt get tofar away from the cossack inspiration, and i thought that it would be funny. (there are some black shadows in the wings and neck, but thats part of my style)

other minor changes includes the size of the claws on the wings, made bigger and more spiral-like so it is held from the neck (this was due to the lack of positions that the dragon could have with the previous desing, this one allows more versatility). there are shoulder pads that sorta resemble a soldier uniform and kneepads with the same idea.

so, even tho theres really no need to add regenerator as a massive part of the desing (as showed by tornadus and mienshao) i still added a canteen like berry (that is actually part of the desing) and a belt for the pokemon to keep it (if you wonder, theres only one pocket in the belt), the pokemon just drinks from it when not fighting

finally the simple color choice of cyan,yellow and red resemble those of the cossack flag (which are nearly the same) plus the orange to mix them nicely.

thanks for reading these long description and any feedback is apreciated

WIP

Now that Regenerator is the main ability, here's my idea, based on a gecko and a magma chamber.

A magma chamber fuels the growth of a volcano at the surface. If the magma flow is interrupted, the volcano will become extinct, but the magma will find a new route to the surface to form a new volcano.

And geckos, as everyone here already knows, can grow back their tail. Many geckos hold their tail upright like this as a defensive display.

This magma dragon's tail is made of a volcano and the conduit of magma that it grew from. It can blast lava out of its tail at its opponents, or use the volcanic tail to slam them. When this pokemon travels (or leaves the battlefield) its tail breaks away, and grows a new volcano tail.

This idea is also inspired by the old myths that volcanism is caused by a dragon moving inside the earth.

I'm quite happy with the concept but I'm still trying to figure out the best execution. I'm trying to make it look like its made of magma while also making sure it strikes a balance of lizard and dragon, and looks dynamic. I'm experimenting with it being rotund and blob-like (simulating an expansive chamber), in which case I would make it cute, and with it being long and serpentine (like a fluid that could flow around in cracks in the earth's mantle). Also not sure if I like the magma bubbles or the successive spill layers of the volcano.

Any thoughts you guys have are appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
WIP

Updated WIP 'cause I'm tired of lookin' at that little old lady that the original sketch was haha. Inspiration wise very little has changed. Her design combines an oiran look with that of a kunoichi to reinforce the support/offense combination. To further this, the basic idea is that it is a beautiful serpent with big, blue eyes and a fan that it uses to dazzle and distract its prey; hiding a more sinister nature. Someone on discord (I don't remember who) suggested giving her a big toothy joker grin, which wouldn't work with the design, but did give me an idea as far as personality goes. Think something like Mileena from Mortal Kombat, wearing a mask to hide her hideous teeth and monstrous appetite. I plan on adding some supporting art to show this in action.

The symbiotic relationship with the Fire Lily, a real world flower that only blooms after wildfires pass, became more significant after Regenerator won the ability poll, so I added black to her color scheme to represent the ash that the flower grows in. The flower blooms on her head after she expends her fiery life force, so to speak, healing her (as plants are prone to do in Pokemon) in doing so.

I also think the design lends itself well to really any stat distribution with a little descriptive justification. Depending on her proportions relative to other Pokemon, she could pass as something fat like Milotic, or small and wiry for a speedier/frailer spread. Also, her fan tail is relevant here. As a weapon, the tessen (war fan) came in a number of varieties, some used only for signaling and strategic purposes, some for stealth, some were hard for defense, and some were used as straight up slashing weapons.

Slapperfish

Banned deucer.
WIP

This design should be a lot easier on the eyes now! I replaced the back spikes with a singular glass fin to help give a basilisk lizard/land shark look to it, removed the spots on the tail and the rim of the pool, and added a back layer to the throat pouch to help give it depth. I also covered the lower torso and tail with lava and added molten glass to the hands, to make it appear more like it's actually bathing in the stuff.

Again, big thanks to the people on Discord for suggesting changes and improvements to my classy, glassy basilisk!

Last edited:

Shadowshocker

It shall rest here in peace. Forever, if you wish.
is a Top Artistis a Smogon Media Contributor
WIP

Looking over the idea of a Fire/Dragon with Regenerator, one of my initial thoughts was premising the concept on something that isn't necessarily draconic or lizardlike, similar to how other Dragon Pokemon like Applin and Turtonator are Dragon-typed without looking like Charizard. Regenerator brought to mind forges and repair, which I thought was a cool way to spin the idea of health recovery.

While I struggled with the idea of making a blacksmith creature look feasible and not overly contrived, a Chinese crucible summoning a fiery dragon spirit felt like the way to go. The creature's real body is the cauldron/crucible bearing a lion dog/dragon motif common in Chinese artifacts, which reconstructs its fire dragon entity when switched out. The theme of repair also helps play towards the "team support" role, and I like the idea of a "dragon forge" also making a "forgery dragon". Plus making a Dragon-type that is slightly less dragon, yet more Dragon-type than Charizard, will never stop being hilarious.

THE GORGON MAID [WIP]

She protecc,
She attacc,
but most importantly

She is a waifu snacc (ours).

The Concept :
  • Gorgon => Regenerator + Poison Touch + Dragon Type (mythical reptile)
  • Feminine and elegant looking => Serene Grace
  • Maid => Team Support Role + Serene Grace
  • Snake hairs stick flame tongues out => Fire Type + Fire Lash
  • Strong Heavy Tail => Dragon Tail + Breaking Swipe
  • Strong Clawed Hands => Dragon Claw + Physical Offensive Predominance
  • Mega Diancie (Speed Stat 110) design Inspirated => 105 < CAP 27 Speed Stat Submissions< 122
  • Propelled by its Strong Tail => 105 < CAP 27 Speed Stat Submissions < 122
Improvements History :

Please don't hesitate to tell me what you think, criticism and suggestions are welcome.

StephXPM
I really like the idea of the wishing comet. So simple yet so effective. About the design, I have one suggestion : what about extending the size of the head compared to its body? From my point of view, this could create an interesting contrast and give it more personality, like it was a go-ahead type, like it has Flare Blitz as its signature move.

Clambats
I really appreciate the efforts you've done. Incorporing the Lily Flower is a subtle idea and the design has improved a lot. gg! Moreover I would say that its body is making the shape of the infinity symbol which is cool.

DrifblooomCF
As a Cossacks game fan, I approve your initiative! About the design, I would suggest you to use brown, grey or white instead of yellow or red. From my perspective, the palette is slightly too saturated. keep going!

Slapperfish
I think glassblower is a really cool idea to exploit. However, the lava puddle make the image a little bit confusing to read I think. Maybe you should avoid coloring the lava and the chest with the same color.

Last edited:
can you believe it i have a 3RD IDEA smh.. this guy is my backup to my desperado dragon i hope its ok that im posting another concept.

This guy is based on the Welsh Dragon, because it is a UK themed region (ik wales isnt in it but its still one of the Queens Beasts). Since it is a dragon from a war flag I have also given it flag-like wings (imagining it as if it was a bannerman in war, which is a supportive role). Imagine this acting as a rally point for troops hehe. You can also see some knight elements in its helmet+plume design, and armored arms and legs as well as shield-like crest.
Im kinda leaning more towards this design, it feels very "standard" dragon (excuse the pun) which not many people have gone for and that could let it stand out. Maybe it will fit Regenerator thanks to its magical blood, the fact it lives for hundreds of years, its reptilian ties or european dragons' hydra-like regrowth qualities.

Last edited:
WIP

Given that all three of the abilities that made it to Round 2 of the primary ability poll would fit my fireball naga to varying degrees, I decided to stay the course with it, though I'd technically done this revision before the poll was a thing. The major addition is shading, so as to make the armor more metallic in color, though I also changed the metal studs into gemstones matching the eye color, with the implication that since this thing is as likely to be an artifact animated by a draconic spirit as a dragon mimicking an artifact (either fits Regenerator, though my reasoning for it was the idea in some myths of snakes being semi-immortal thanks to people misinterpreting the sight of them shedding their skin, which is pretty much how this thing recovers HP - if it really is an elemental, though it could also just snuff out once out of battle and then reignite itself later). Special thanks to everyone on Discord who helped me out - you guys are all truly awesome! :D

DougJustDoug: Vulcan Derg looks fantastic and I really like the furnace motif, though something seems a bit missing from the head area. I was wondering about the idea of giving it a horned helmet but that's a Viking stereotype, so maybe something more like a Roman horsehair helmet but with the plume being made of flames could work? I really like the furnace markings on the underbelly, though, and I look forward to seeing it in color.

Slapperfish: Your "glassilisk" has improved steadily with each redesign, and I like how it looks like it's swimming in the lava - not many burrowing Pokemon are only partly exposed a la Diglett! The bubbles could do with being a bit less in number though to make it easier to sprite or 3D-texture, maybe just like five or six around the throat area for example to retain the lattice-like look. Perhaps given the dorsal fins you could even give it a longer body that rises in humps like a sea serpent from the surface of the lava?

Pipotchi: The best entries among yours for my taste are the cowboy lizard for the sake of personality and the Welsh dragon because of how majestic it looks all in all. I suggested on Discord to give it a knight-like motif and I'm glad to see it being pushed here, though maybe making the entire body segmented and armor plated like Rhydon would help with that angle (and make some parts like the tail look less plain). A pair of horns wouldn't be a bad idea, either, maybe even coming out of a brow ridge shaped like a knight's helmet visor. The flag-wings are an excellent idea though and maybe adding a few flame-like patterns on them for visual interest could help sell the Fire-typing better than just the flaming head plume.

A_Magical_Liopleurodon: The kirin with a lamp on its head looks equally majestic and silly and I love it! I don't know how it fits Regenerator but if you can find a justification for it I'd recommend following through with it. As for the gorgon, it feels a bit weaker to me even though it would fit the ability better, partly because it's a bit hard for me to make out what's what. Making the upper arms thicker rather than just black strings would be good, and instead of flaming spikes, what if the tentacles had flames on the ends resembling snake heads? The segmented look is pretty cool, though, with an almost worm-like feel to it - maybe have glowing sections in between the segments as though there's fire burning within.

Quanyails: Both of your ideas look lovely, but the chef's oven gecko dragon is my favorite purely for the character factor. I think it could still fit Regenerator because of how many geckos can regrow their tails, so maybe include that in your design a little more clearly - the tail does look cut-off to invoke a chimney, but perhaps the smoke could be shaped more like the rest of the tail like a phantom appendage. A few extra scales here and there on the upper arms and the tangible part of the tail could also make it look less plain. Great work all in all, though! As for the firework axolotl, I like the design, but the color scheme is a tad clashy - I get that it's supposed to be bright, but maybe have the showy colors restricted to the front, and make the back half a more desaturated pale grayish blue like a smoke trail. The magical girl aspects are hilarious and awesome, though - I can easily imagine this thing doing all kinds of crazy poses in battle!

StephXPM: Nice work with that comet dragon! It'd be interesting to see it in action, though given that it's supposed to invoke a meteor, maybe a pair of wings would be nice, like how Chinese dragons grow wings in the last stage of their life cycle. You could even have them be a part of the mane and flowing towards the back like comet trails. Hopefully we'll get to see a finalized artwork soon with a more action-packed posture, but for now I'd love to see where this design goes and how you'll change up the small details to make it truly special.

Magistrum: Lizard superhero is a precious boi! I like how you justified the flame elements of the frill, but I was wondering if you could make it more like bright orange, red, and yellow like flames rather than the darker red there - it could easily come off as Fighting/Dragon rather than Fire/Dragon. A few more details hinting at the Fire typing can't hurt, either - what if the tip of the tail also had a flame-colored flap of skin (not an actual flame like Charizard though) suggesting a sparkler or even a speeding flame trail? I'd also suggest adding skin flaps on the arms or on the back as well resembling a cape, though I don't know if that'd be too extravagant given that the massive frill already suggests that.

Sunfished: Bird dragons don't get enough love, and I like that you've exploited the peacock's tail by making it look like an explosion. I don't see as much of a Dragon typing as I do Fire, though - I know I shouldn't question this given Altaria, but why is it part Dragon? There are a few Japanese dragons with bird-like bodies rather than serpentine ones but keeping the signature Asian dragon heads, so I'd suggest giving it a more draconic head with a reptilian snout with teeth instead of a beak like prehistoric birds and bird relatives, a scaly head and neck a la Archeops, and possibly a pair of horns or antlers instead of a feathery crest (or possibly alongside that? I'm not sure).

AliceColt Your design is beautiful and otherworldly. Maybe give it a bit more of an identifiable face to give it a focal point, make it easier to tell which way is the front, and up the amphiptere feel.

A_Magical_Liopleurodon Your April 7 design is cool but it feels very much like an Ultrabeast. Not really digging the lack of a face. It also has much more steel/rock/ghost vibes than either fire or dragon. You could probably make it more dragon-y by modifying the hard parts and making them look more like scales or armor rather than steel or rocks, and you might want to add something more than just a red body color to make it look like a fire type. I'm sorry but I don't like your April 12 design at all. It looks like a gijinka made from a messy hodgepodge of dead leaves, tentacles, seashells, and sea urchin spines with flames at the end, which imply water and ghost instead of dragon.

Screamin'Demon Your design is cool, but without the fire hydras, it looks a little too much like a conventional cobra. Maybe try stylizing it a bit more, and making the cape and its hydras larger.

StephXPM Your comet dragon is beautiful, but with the current colors it doesn't look very hot, and I'm not sure I would have caught the comet connection if you hadn't mentioned it.

Morghulis, Mova, and Sunfished Sorry but I'm not seeing the dragon in any of these designs. It's really hard to make dragons out of candles, phoenixes, and peacocks, though probably not impossible. If you decide to stick with these themes, Morghulis, maybe you could reconfigure the candle arrangement and the body to invoke hydras? Mova, your phoenix looks like a duck right now, maybe you could look at avian dinosaurs to get some dragon inspiration for your phoenix? Sunfished, maybe you could try to go with the idea and style of a peacock without actually making it a peacock (i.e. a dragon that displays in peacock fashion)?

Slapperfish Currently it looks like it's blowing a snot bubble out of one of its nostrils. Maybe show it coming directly out of the mouth rather than behind it, to make it look more incorporated. The rest of the dragon is so colorful and interesting, but the awkward glass bubble tacked on at the side makes it so that in its present state, your design would be stronger if you just removed it. The glass blowing idea is really cool, so I hope you're able to reconfigure the mouth and molten glass so that its more cohesive. Also, why the beak? Might be easier to get the blowing appearance without it.

Pipotchi Cool, balanced, well-done design, but it doesn't give any signs of regenerator. None of its body parts look like they could break off and grow back, and the St. George/heraldry dragon isn't known for regenerative properties. I think you could get away with one of those problems, but not both.

Falchion Really cool design that easily hits all the boxes for Fire, Dragon, and Regenerator, but I don't like that face looks so solid while the rest of the body looks so ethereal.

Shadowshocker I like this design a lot. Ticks all the boxes. You did a really good job portraying the power and movement of the flame dragon that comes out of the pot. My only minor concern is that the flame dragon is vaguely sneetch-like.

Galvanatic Hooray for blue tongue skinks! Your design is adorable, but definitely take away the face on the fire tongue. Also maybe you could do something with the tail, to make it more interesting and enhance the regenerator aspect.

EDIT:

WIP

I've updated my magma chamber gecko. It's molten body is now more amorphous so it can slither through the earth's mantle more easily, generating one volcano tail after another. I redid the volcanic deposition layers of the tail to mimic the tail of a leopard gecko. Body would be red or orange, tail would be gray, grayish brown, or black.

Last edited:

Shadowshocker

It shall rest here in peace. Forever, if you wish.
is a Top Artistis a Smogon Media Contributor
Flying moose, you have my thanks for the kind feedback. Though I did have to look up what a sneetch was. I'm admittedly a fan of the jagged style of head that Dracozolt/Arctozolt has which I use for flame/lightning.

Looking over at the stats limits discussion made me think that my design looked a bit slow on its feet, so I opted to update it with a twist as below:

WIP

The dragon pot now has additional bits - a lid, and a pair of hand/feet pottery bits that fill with flame and are projected from the body. Flamedramon was a bit of an inspiration for this, and this gave me an opportunity to experiment with the features of the flame entity I initially had, though I'm still working on the pose as it's less dynamic than the previous iteration, in my opinion.

Also, a bit of supporting art to see what this guy looks like when he's inactive (click the thumbnail to bring up the larger version):

WIP
Update!

In this update i make it more like a butterfly, and making it body with more dimension.
Design Justification
it is based on the monarch butterfly and generally an Amphithere dragon.
• Because it is based on this species of butterfly that is toxic it can produce toxic scales that can be used for both attack and defense. It is inevitable to think of a butterfly with healing abilities making sense of being a cleric trickster.
• In his dragon part, which is based on Amphithere, he is an apparently offensive and high-speed pokemon with a useful face.
• It is easy to notice that his body is made almost everything from fire, and it is proprosital showing a regeneration of this mon, on the physique of this dragon he cannot have arms but easily he can strike almost lethal blows with his sickle-shaped syrup.

I was looking to see magic and a dark tone at CAP with a focus on innovation and bring something beautiful.

Thanks to everyone who managed to read and not fall asleep, and I really want to thank you for helping me make this dragon, thanks for the encouragement <3

WIP

Supporting Art

I have reworked my two previous designs into one.
The design is based on several inspirations all of which are connected to open fire stoves.
The most obvious is the salamander which I used for the shape of the body and the colored pattern on its feet and back.
The mythical Salamander is said to live in the fire of fireplaces being able to survive the hottest of fires.
The second inspiration is the Suan Ni dragon of Chinese legend. It is one of 9 children of the first dragon and is part lion part dragon. This inspired the flaming mane and the claws on its front legs. Also the coloring of the mane and the movement of the body draw inspiration from ornaments, depicting the Suan Ni, which are often used on the roof of temples.
The Suan Ni also happens to be an often used ornament for pots, which are placed on the open fire.
My third important reference are gas stoves. The shape of the body and the way the flames erupt from it are supposed to resemble gas stove tops and the fire they are emitting.

Edit:

Redid the clororing style and did some changes to the face and the body shape. This is very close to what I will submit. Maybe a few tweaks in the coloring or another pose.

here the old art for reference.

https://i.imgur.com/cCOULZp.jpg

Last edited:

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
WIP

1587089223102.png
Hey guys, I finished coloring the gecko and added these markings all over its body; i thought they looked cool and added to the fire theme. The design is based on the fact that geckos shed their tails. This gecko sheds its tail and uses the tail as a lance to fight off opponents. Suggestions would be very much appreciated!! Thank you for reading!! Click on the image to go to the Imgur link

Last edited:
In times like these... we just need ... a random snake on fajaaah to lift our spirits up!!
1587072923255.png

I would lie if this was based on anything...
Just a rude random snake. I will regret making this...

WIP

(imgur post link: https://imgur.com/a/zdfshTh)

i made some changesto the desing, mostly on colors, the belt, shoulderpats, kneepads are now orange while the belly and neck are cyan, this was designed to make a bigger contrast and increase the role of the cyan in the desing, the tongue is a bit lighter and the inside of the wings are totally black.
now it shows a bit of the tail but only the red and a bit of orange
(its a short, nearly bird like tail as shown in the supportive material,this way it will be easier for the mon to fly)
and added some "rings"? (im not totally used to speak english so idk how to call those) on the legs to help clarify where the kneepads end.

Finally the pocket on the belt is now bigger nothing else

I dont think the desing will change that much until the secondary ability is chosen, for now im really with this desing.

https://imgur.com/a/CnmYYZX
this is just a "full body" of the concept, showing parts that i though were important such as the visibility of the canteen and the covered posture that i think is how the main desing should look like but would be hard to imagine so i prefer the main desing to show its body a bit more

edir: refined the main desing, also changing the imgur link

Last edited:

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
WIP
1587189793327.png

I changed the gecko's face because of the feed back I got on it looking too Elmo-y! I think it looks much more fierce and reptilian now! ALong with that, I cleaned up the line art and made it look less shabby, and fixed the markings.

Thank you guys so much for the amazing suggestions and feedback I got on discord!

Imgur link: https://i.imgur.com/C8gbGy8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)