Clash of Penisheads - An Uber Warstory

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is another kind of Warstory. Because my own battles have been boring, I decided to try something new; Write warstory about my friend battle. I have watched i am cool's battles lately and this one was very entertaining and tight one, so I thought, why not warstory this awesome battle. i am cool send battle log and I started work. Now it is ready and I promise. You can't be disappointed after read this.

SO REMEMBER, I WASN'T BATTLING, I WAS JUST SPECTATOR!

BTW. English isn't my first language so there is probably mistakes. Try to forgive me.

Nicknames will be omitted.
Weather Effects will be ommited.
Leftovers will be omitted.
Score will be presented after each KO (i am cool - Suicune)
Battle Text will be in Bold.
Commentary will be plainly written.

Before we start I'd like show the teams.

I am cool's team:

Suicune's team:

And now, LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause

Suicune sent out Ninjask
i am cool sent out Deoxys-f

Now the battle begins. Because I was spectator I must guess what both of them were thinking. Ninjask is probably the standard Baton Passer and Deoxys-f is somekind of antilead. Ninjask has the advantage, because he can threat Deoxys with X-Scissor, but there is always chance that Ninjask uses Subsitute or Protect or even Swords Dance, so attacking with Deoxys-f is the best option. I am cool doesn't have a phazer so first turn is very important.

Ninjask used X-Scissor.
Deoxys-f lost 100% of its health.
Deoxys-f hung on using its Focus Sash!
Deoxys-f used Ice Punch.
Ninjask lost 100% of its health.
Ninjask hung on using its Focus Sash!

Attacking was the way to go, so Ninjask and Deoxys hurt each other badly. Both hung on with their Focus Sashes with only 1% health left. Ninjask is now in disadvantageous position because Deoxys can have an Extremespeed which would finish Ninjask off. I assumed that Ninjask is gonna Protect to possible Extremespeed but I was wrong. He decided to attack to make Deoxys-f death meat.

i am cool switched in Rayquaza
Ninjask used X-Scissor.
Rayquaza lost 18% of its health.

But I am cool didn't want that so he send his Rayquaza to absorb Ninjask's X-Scissor which would have killed Deoxys. X-Scissor did pitiful damage to Ray, so it has chance to come again and Outrage something to heck. Now Ninjask has few options; try to Baton Pass speed boosts to something and hope that I am cool is gonna overpredict. Or then simply switch and hope that Ninjask get another chance later.

Rayquaza used Extremespeed.
Ninjask lost 0% of its health.
Suicune's Ninjask fainted.
Rayquaza lost 10% of its health.

Jask didn't have chance to shine in this match, which isn't so surprising. There is so many hard hitting Ubers and also phazers like Lugia and Giratina (but Giratina is rarely seen with roar but still), but maybe sometimes Ninjask can be useful

6-5 to I am cool

Suicune switched in Deoxys-f
Rayquaza used Extremespeed.
Deoxys-f lost 100% of its health.
Deoxys-f hung on using its Focus Sash!
Deoxys-f used Ice Beam.
Rayquaza lost 62% of its health.
i am cool's Rayquaza fainted.

Suicune had also a Deoxys. It came to kill Ray with Ice Beam, which was obviously. Only noob would send Focus Sashless Deoxys to take incoming Extremespeed so IMO I am cool did mistake here. But in the other hand his team is designed to revenge kill, so maybe he knew what he was doing. I dunno, I'm just ordinary spectator.

5-5

i am cool switched in Palkia
Palkia used Surf.
Deoxys-f lost 0% of its health.
Suicune's Deoxys-f fainted.

Like I said, I am cool trusts revenge killing. He send his outrageous dragon pokemon, Palkia which is awesome revenge killer. Another dangerous threat is down.

5-4 to i am cool

Suicune switched in Kyogre*
i am cool switched in Kyogre
Kyogre* used Calm Mind.
Kyogre's special attack was raised.
Kyogre's special defence was raised.

Suicune get basically a free switch-in. He knew that Dialga was locked in Surf, and it would do only lol-damage to Kyogre. I am cool responded to Suicune sending his own Kyogre. This was a bit reckless switch, because Kyogre would have used Thunder. Suicune is using a CM version and I know that I am cool is using the Choice Specs one. Two Thunders incoming..

Kyogre used Thunder.
Kyogre* lost 77% of its health.
Kyogre* used Thunder.
Kyogre lost 100% of its health.
i am cool's Kyogre fainted.

Specs boost wasn't enough to OHKO Suicune's Kyogre, but without +1 Sdef boost I am cool's Kyogre was unprotected from the mighty Thunder. It expectedly OHKOed it. But now Suicune's Kyogre is open to get revenge killed. You know that Kyogre is slow without Scarf and it isn't hard to revenge kill it with all those Thunders and Grass Knots flying around.

4-4

i am cool switched in Deoxys-f
Suicune switched in Heatran
Deoxys-f used Grass Knot.
Heatran lost 12% of its health.

But Suicune didn't want to lose his Kyogre so he sent Heatran to absorb that Grass Knot. Is Suicune a fortuner or what, because Deoxys-f could have used Superpower or Thunder, but not this time so he did the right choice. Because Heatran is slow it's very probable that he's holding a Choice Scarf. But even Heatran would have the Scarf it can't outspeed max speeded Deoxys. The question is, does Deoxys have the right move to handle Heatran.

Heatran used Dragon Pulse.
Palkia lost 59% of its health.

Suicune predicted well and put dent to Palkia. Fire move would have been too obvious and when it's raining it shouldn't have worked. Dragon Pulse was good choice, because which Steel type would switch to Heatran, Eh, no one, so Suicune did the right move. Heatran is now locked to Dragon Pulse. But, if I am cool overpredict and uses Special Rend then Heatran can just take the risk and Dragon Pulse Palkia to heck. So I am cool need to be careful what to do. He has a Steel type so he can go safe way and switch to his steel type or he can just Surf and see what's coming.

Suicune switched in Palkia
Palkia used Surf.
Palkia lost 19% of its health.

Palkia went the safer route and used Surf just to face another Palkia! Now it's time to absorb Suicune's Palkias move, probably Special Rend. But there is always chance that he tries predict and use Surf, which would be also a good choice, because there is only one pokemon left, and that is probably Rayquaza counter (because we haven't seen any). It’s probably Lugia or Steel type so Surf would be okay choice too.

i am cool switched in Bronzong
Palkia used Spacial Rend.
Bronzong lost 25% of its health.

Yes, here is the steel type which I was expecting. Bronzong isn't very common in Ubers, while he can be effective in there countering dragons and Fire Punchless Groudons. Now Palkia must switch and Bronzong can use his good supportive movepool. Possible moves are Hypnosis, Light Screen or maybe even Stealth Rock which would be good choice if Suicune's final pokemon is Rayquaza.

Suicune switched in Kyogre
Bronzong used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around your foe's team!

I am cool thought that Stealth Rock is good choice. Maybe, we see it later, but more important thing is that Kyogre is in game again. It is badly damaged Kyogre but it can Rest to gain all HP back or it can Surf Bronzong to graveyard. We're gonna see that soon.

Kyogre used Calm Mind.
Kyogre's special attack was raised.
Kyogre's special defence was raised.
Bronzong used Grass Knot.
Kyogre lost 23% of its health.
Suicune's Kyogre fainted.

That was probably a shock to Suicune. Bronzongs Grass Knot has enough power to finish Kyogre off. Maybe Suicune thought that Bronzong can't do anyhting to him, so he was confident to get some CMs under his belt. He was unfortunately wrong and he must pay for it. This showed how Suicunes risky move didn't pay off this time.

4-3 to i am cool

Suicune switched in Heatran

Heatran came back and Fire move was coming. Bronzong doesn't have chance against him, but he can still take least one Flamethrower because of Rain. Bronzong can least shut Heatran down with Hypnosis, but he must hope that it don't miss. Bronzong has done his job, so I don't see any reasons why I am cool would switch to something else and risk someone else life, esppecialy when without Palkia he can't win this match.

Heatran used Flamethrower.
Bronzong lost 47% of its health.
Bronzong used Hypnosis.
Bronzong's attack missed!

Unfortunately Hypnosis missed so it's gg to Bronzong.

Heatran used Flamethrower.
It's super effective!
Bronzong lost 53% of its health.
i am cool's Bronzong fainted.

I am cool should have switched to Palkia to absorb that scarf flamethrower but I guess he trusts revenge killing so he decided to sacrifice Bronzong.

3-3

The game is now 3-3. I am cool's pokemons are Scarf Palkia, 1% HP Deoxys and an unknown pokemon. Suicune's pokemons are Scarf Heatran and Palkia and an unknown pokemon. I know what is Iac's final pokemon, but I need to guess what Suicune has left. I'd say that the final pokemon is Rayquaza, but I'm just guessing, so I can't be sure. If it is I am cool's Palkia need take Extremespeed to win the match.

i am cool switched in Heracross
Heracross used Close Combat.
Heatran lost 76% of its health.
Suicune's Heatran fainted.

Heatran couldn't take that furious Close Combat, which absolutely rip Heatran apart. Revenge killing is working very well in this match. I am cool told me, that he is running Jolly nature to outspeed Deoxys which can be dangerous threat to his team. Fast paced Uber metagame needs speed, so I understand i am cool's choice to use max speed Hera.

3-2 to i am cool

Suicune switched in Groudon
Heracross used Close Combat.
Groudon lost 44% of its health.
Groudon used Overheat.
Heracross lost 100% of its health.
i am cool's Heracross fainted.

Heracross seemed useless to his owner, so he sacrifised him. You don't see Overheat Groudon every day, but in the other hand Overheat can be great surprise to ruin some Steel things. It's 2-2 now, but both Deoxys and Palkia can take Groudon down so this is gonna be intresting. Who will win?

2-2

i am cool switched in Deoxys-f
Deoxys-f used Grass Knot.
Groudon lost 50% of its health.
Suicune's Groudon fainted.

Deoxys came back and unleashed giant ropes of made Grass which tackled Groudon to ground. So no there is only Palkia left and it is probably faster than Deoxys so we're gonna see Palkia vs Palkia grande finale! Deoxys doesn't have ExtremeSpeed and consequently no chance to do anything to Palkia. The faster one Palkia will win, but whose faster?

2-1 to i am cool

Suicune switched in Palkia
Deoxys-f lost 0% of its health.
i am cool's Deoxys-f fainted.

1-1

Okay, now the highlight of this match. I am cool and Suicune chatted and it found out that they both run max speed. So this is like flipping a coin. Both have 50% chance to win this match. There isn't chance that they're gonna survive that incoming Spacial Rend. Now the Clash of Penisheads!

You wanna knot what happened? Scroll down!

Palkia lost 69% of its health.
Suicune's Palkia fainted.

This time i am cool was the luckier one. GG boys, this was a great battle.

1-0 to i am cool

Pros
Awesome ending!
* Fast paced match, just like Uber matched need to be.
* Scarf Palkia is very dangerous threat.
* Tax Free, I mean Hax free,

Cons
No sexy Ninjask action
* Nothing else really, except that this was really short match.

And now, it's your turn. Feel to free comment! And thank you again!

The phrase in English is "Tossing a coin" or "flipping a coin." To say "throwing a coin" sounds like your are literally throwing it like a baseball at a high speed.

But don't let that get you down. Your English is better than a lot of native speakers that post on the internet. It was interesting to see the battle from the perspective of an observer and you wrote it pretty well. It was also a good battle and unfortunate that it was decided by a coin-toss. However, I do think warstories miss something when we can't get inside the head of the battlers.

Some good. Some bad. But thanks for posting. It was at least entertaining.

Is Suicune a For tuner or what, because Deoxys-f would have used Superpower or Thunder, but not this time so he did the right choice.
That part's the only unclear part of the entire story. Otherwise, it all makes sense.

It's a good warstory and although you don't get to get into the battlers heads when you read it from the spectator's view, it's interesting to read it from another perspective. I'm glad you posted it.

Thank you Odinwolf, Fatality and Legava.

It was interesting to see the battle from the perspective of an observer and you wrote it pretty well. It was also a good battle and unfortunate that it was decided by a coin-toss. However, I do think warstories miss something when we can't get inside the head of the battlers.
TY, I agree with you it's harder to write if you haven't play the match yourself, but because I knew i am cool's team very well, it was lot of easier.

nice warstory, this was a cool perspective
Thank you Fatality, I wanted try something new, so that's why I wrote this warstory.

That part's the only unclear part of the entire story. Otherwise, it all makes sense.

It's a good warstory and although you don't get to get into the battlers heads when you read it from the spectator's view, it's interesting to read it from another perspective. I'm glad you posted it.
Thank you Legava. I know there is something shit, because i am cool wrote some comments. I have the original comments in my computer so I fix those wierd parts soon.

Keep commenting!

honestly, I lol'd at the tax-free bit in the pros. seriously, mad props to you for writing a decent warstory with better english than some of the natives. I totally agree with odinwolf, and other than a few typoes here and there I loved it. great job, and I appreciate your effort.

Your english is actually very good regardless of what you say:/

Anyway, I enjoyed this warstory very much.

well, long, cylindrical, and pink, iono, mine's pretty long, cylindrical and pink

edit: no spike or markings, but I've heard of these weird devices they use to straighten them, and I'd imagine it looks like that......

Yeah, and if you excite him you get to Surf. Yackity smackity doo.
Pretty decent story. Kinda reminded me of two cavemen alternating beating the other with a club, not a whole lot of strategy or even switching.

Looks like Suicune's Palkia got.... circumcised!

Besides the rather intense ending, there was little strategy involved. I wasn't particularly interested in the battle. The ending isn't the only important part to a battle.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Something's just not right with the title >_>

This warstory is pretty good, the tax free on the pros section made me chuckle. Btw who is i am cool anyways?

i am cool is a good UBER player from lebanon. he is currently 7th on the uber ladder (really 4th because 3 people above him are cheaters). i helped him make his team :)

Thank you for all your comments! :heart:

Writing Warstories is fun, so I promise write another uber warstory. Next time it is my own battle and I promise that It is gonna be more entertaining, more exciting and funnier battle than this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)