Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Male Timid Scatterbug, 31/x/30/30/30/30, Rage Powder, Nest ball. Trade me the egg ^^

Male Modest Scatterbug, HP Fire, Rage Powder, Repeat Ball. Trade me the egg ^^
Alright, might take a little while as I don't have an HP ditto xD. Does the ability matter?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Update 05-04-2014

Yay, I can do Shiny Pokémon in 6th gen too!

Modest | Compoundeyes | Female
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Scatterbug Untouched
Rage Powder

Was a project for musicmeister

As a Pokémon please, I need it as parent. :)
it should be done by tomorrow. Take your time on mine , don't forget to nickname it too :p .

I bred a 1 iv skerlp with a 6 iv ditto , first egg got a 4 iv ( ditto passed down 3 perfect ivs like a boss) haha :p

Buckert

it should be done by tomorrow. Take your time on mine , don't forget to nickname it too :p .

I bred a 1 iv skerlp with a 6 iv ditto , first egg got a 4 iv ( ditto passed down 3 perfect ivs like a boss) haha :p
Yeah I finished the other two already, so yours is next. :)

What pattern is the shiny scatterbug btw?
Continental Pattern, couldn't find a shiny sprite yet so I'll make those myself in a few days.

Buckert

Modest Female Skerlp ( what ability do you want so i can use a capsule on it ?)
in a net ball 31/x/31/31/31/31 is ready :)
Great! I'll be working on your Gastly asap, already checked if I could get that seed you wanted, but no luck yet.. Are you ok if the Atk stat is higher, but still for HP Ice?

Buckert

That's sweet! Just found 31 | 22 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31. Will be caught in the Sprout Tower, Heart Gold. I'll contact you tomorrow, think it'll be done then. :)

Update 06-04-2014

Adamant | Swarm (Skill Link) | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Rock Blast

Hey friend... I see you have many 6iv dittos with many different natures.
CMT for the dittos?
Will post in your thread in a few minutes.

Just RNGd myself a Dream Radar Tornadus Modest 31/30/30/31/31/31 HP ICE :O
Once you do get an HP fire Latios with defog, are you interested? ;) I will also be RNGing the other genies using dream radar :) I have RNGd them all on my main games, but I wanted the Therian forms as well, so I have been playing Dream Radar all day xD (btw, had to download PPRNG on my iphone to help me xD) :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Nope, would be nice if it had Compound Eyes, but I can use ability capsules so no worries. :)
Scatterbug is ready when you are! Details: Scatterbug(Egg)(Garden) - 31/x/30/30/30/30 - Male - Compoundeyes - Rage Powder - Nest Ball - (HP Fighting)

Buckert

CMT for Shiny Scatterbug?
Will check your thread when I get home!

Just RNGd myself a Dream Radar Tornadus Modest 31/30/30/31/31/31 HP ICE :O
Once you do get an HP fire Latios with defog, are you interested? ;) I will also be RNGing the other genies using dream radar :) I have RNGd them all on my main games, but I wanted the Therian forms as well, so I have been playing Dream Radar all day xD (btw, had to download PPRNG on my iphone to help me xD) :)
Actually I have a few problems regarding this trade. The first is that the Enigma Event activates, I got the stone, but Steven is not at the museum in Viridian City. And the second problem is that you are on the blacklist..

Scatterbug is ready when you are! Details: Scatterbug(Egg)(Garden) - 31/x/30/30/30/30 - Male - Compoundeyes - Rage Powder - Nest Ball - (HP Fighting)
Wow that's great dude! I'll let you know when I get home so we can trade.

Very nice! When can I get that? lol
Whenever you are ready bro. I'm at GMT+2 and will be available to trade from 20:30 :) Let me know what suits you.

Will check your thread when I get home!

Actually I have a few problems regarding this trade. The first is that the Enigma Event activates, I got the stone, but Steven is not at the museum in Viridian City. And the second problem is that you are on the blacklist..

Wow that's great dude! I'll let you know when I get home so we can trade.

Whenever you are ready bro. I'm at GMT+2 and will be available to trade from 20:30 :) Let me know what suits you.
I'll trade with you around this time tomorrow. I just need to clone the shiny litleo later when I get home. :)

Buckert

I'll trade with you around this time tomorrow. I just need to clone the shiny litleo later when I get home. :)
I'm at work now. Will be available to trade every day from 18:00 GMT+2 until 23:30 GMT+2. Friday will be earlier though. If we can't make it on weekdays, it'll have to be done on sunday. :)

I'm at work now. Will be available to trade every day from 18:00 GMT+2 until 23:30 GMT+2. Friday will be earlier though. If we can't make it on weekdays, it'll have to be done on sunday. :)
So, that's about 12 midnight my time since I'm at GMT+8. Will message you later in case we can trade. Thanks!

OK I fully understand and respect your decision :) I did a mistake and did not read the rules by hacking the parents used for breeding. I never traded away a hacked pokemon though, except for a Carvanha which had no memories, and I informed the person of that before I traded with her, asking her to pick another pokemon. She just wanted it for her collection, so she didn't care. I have been trying to redeem myself though by helping out around the forum, and I really am trying to do better.
I am sorry for what I did, and I totally understand why you would not want to trade with me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)