confined for 10 years. what you picking? (NEW CHOICES AVAILABLE, SEE POST #74)

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Not really bad, surströmming just overshadows a lot of the other stuff we have and prob makes a bad impression. I would get bored of it tho, every day would feel like christmas, easter, or midsummer eventually.
my guy here just pretending that the flying Jacob doesn't exist

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Also eating only burger king for 10 years in a row is not good for the bod, not even world renowned doctors won't be able to save you, with the mental and physical toll it'll put on you.
I'm planning to eat like 1/4 or 1/3 of the burger every meal. so i can keep the burger for later and if i want to eat more, then i eat more, and the same goes for eating less. You can drink the soft drink if you want to, i will just generally save it for emergency purposes.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
my guy here just pretending that the flying Jacob doesn't exist
hm. never heard of this, lets check it out on google

Flying Jacob is a Swedish casserole composed of chicken, ...
ok, off to a good start

... cream, ...
i like where this is headed!

... chilli sauce, ...
uh kinda weird but lets see where this goes

... bananas, roasted peanuts and bacon.
get the fuck out.
allergic to peanuts, so I think I've just blocked that shit out

woman, video games, books, drugs, groceries. rip to computer and drinks, close runners up

EDIT: shit gotta get the audio equipment in somewhere. groceries are most replaceable but also the most essential to not wishing I had the gun

Colteor

Free old gens in WCOP
is a Pre-Contributor
RoAPL Champion
i'm going to take:

- Computer
- Internet
- Windows
- Furniture
- Obviously the woman :v4:
You're gonna want to swap one of those with the gun if you're really intent on 10 years of gruel buddy.

Also in the interest of not double posting,
-Groceries, gives me another thing to do to stave off insanity (cooking) and if I ate gruel for 10 years I would end up becoming a very rich corpse.
-Computer + Internet, this is the best way of seeing the outside world, your kinda screwed if you don't have this since you need some social interaction outside of rarely seeing the same group of Doctors or seeing a woman once a week.
-Windows, going 10 years without sunlight seems like a terrible idea.
-Doctors, odds are you'll trip and break something or get some kind of medical condition over 10 years with pretty bad living conditions. Doctor's are pretty much nessecary to help with those, and like doipy said they help with the social aspect as well.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
How long before a tier list of all of these options gets made
we are rapidly approaching page 4
(az has been tirelessly steaming the red carpet for the imminent page 5 rollout, please tip him on venmo/cashapp/zelle)
and tier lists tend to stunt the progression of threads rather than stimulate… so in order to promote the health of this thread, my professional, moderator-grade recommendation is to:

resist the powers that draw you downward into tier listing and, instead, funnel your passion and energy intoPosting

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok...given the mass overcentralization of computer/internet/groceries, the posting council has decided to step in with some modifications.

Version 2.0
High speed internet is now included by default. a great upgrade, but remember nobody can find out about your imprisonment!

Computer no longer provides access to any media available on another choice, but is upgraded to include the other media types if you have them as well. You want games? Pick console to get console only, or pc+console to access them on your pc as well. You didn't pick tv? No Netflix and chill for you. No podcasts, spotify/itunes, and e-books available either. Pick the corresponding upgrades.

Glock has been replaced with door to a firing range/armory. Remember to only use the weapons at the range or on yourself, never the "guests" or the swat team will be coming.

Pen and paper also unlocks art supplies, drawing boards, hd camera, cintiq style tablet, etc. You can publish your art to the outside world, or your writings to Twitter/other social media and can always have it be picked up as trending, if you so choose. Limit to talking about your imprisonment still applies.

Groceries has been standardized as ikea blue shopping bag. Fit anything edible from the grocery store you want, but no more. Microwave, stove, oven, grill, etc only available with this choice.

Burger King is replaced with 3 meals per day of any chain restaurant. Any chain you want, but no substitutions. If you can find it on the menu you can order it, but only exactly what's on the menu.

Custom meal is defined as double serving of anything imaginable, but still served simultaneously. Refrigerator is unlocked but no microwave.

Your sexual partner has been split. Sexual partner is upgraded to 3 hour visit, once per week. They are exclusively here for sex and aren't really interested in socializing outside of that, though.

A new choice resulting from the split: 2 friends that can visit for social purposes, a 12 hour visit once per month. They can participate in any activity you've unlocked (movies, gaming party, binge drinking sesh, sports, dining, etc) but the relationship is strictly platonic. Also unlocks board games/ttrpg/tcg to participate in.

How will your choices change?

Last edited:

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Effort posting time. This metagame shift is huge ngl lads

• Computer
  • Internet
  • Groceries
  • Sports room/Pencil + Paper (depends on if a graphics pad comes with the computer)
  • Windows

• Computer: The Virgin Netflix and Chill vs the chad Pirated Off A Dodgy Website. Also from what I understand you can't access Steam off consoles without some weird tech bullshit so you can still get games, they're just locked behind a paywall. Anyways I don't really watch Netflix or any of its ripoffs and neither do I play any console games, so this new change is pretty irrelevant to me.
  • Art Supplies: Top tier threat this is. Now that I can publish my art online and get it trending, I can take commissions. And because I can take commissions, I can buy things online. So I can buy games, a Netflix subscription, tier 3 subs for my favourite vtubers, Discord Nitro - whatever I want, really. There is nothing stopping me from setting up/using a PayPal account, the only limit is that I can't tell people I'm imprisoned. So this is a huge W and easily breaks the system, top kek Gato you absolute madman
  • IKEA bag: This has an excellent synergy with the commissions from the art supplies. You can fit anything you want. So the gameplan is easy:
    • Order shit off Amazon
    • Get it delivered to outside your door. If you don't know your door number, then just have it delivered to reception
    • Tell whoever's delivering the bag that what you want fitted into the bag is the packages you got delivered
    • Instant profit, all other choices are now invalidated
  • Cont. from IKEA bag: There's some setup required for this to work, since you'll need to build up a follower base and then actually do the commissions themselves, but this is easily a top tier pick. There's no rule that the stuff you put in the bag has to be food, and if you add one now then you're a massive fucking coward but please don't take this from me. Also I enjoy cooking and can batch cook meals easy, so even if the Amazon glitch gets patched out this is still staying on the list
  • Sports Room: Ok so I have access to literally every other option between art supplies + IKEA bag, but I'm still living in a small apartment. So, with the sports room, I'll be able to stretch my legs and shit. I'm choosing this over the gym room as there's less space offered with the gym and gym equipment is more dangerous than a basketball court
  • Windows: This is more for my mental health than anything. I'll genuinely go fucking insane locked in an apartment with no natural light. This could be substituted for furniture, but tbh I don't see the need. I've lived in apartments with furniture that was far, far worse than IKEA stuff just fine.

Anyways that's how to break the system and stick it to the man, kids. Also
Sexual partner is upgraded to 3 hour visit, once per week. They are exclusively here for sex
Lol ok, sounds more like a chore than a pleasure visit but idk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)