confined for 10 years. what you picking? (NEW CHOICES AVAILABLE, SEE POST #74)

The only thing is, you'd go insane of you didn't see anyone for 10 years my guy
Even discounting having windows or computers, you can see the world doctors more than once a week and for more than an hour. Based on the text given, the woman will only come to have sex, while the world doctors will arrive when you have a medical problem and they can do anything else with you otherwise. The group of the world's best doctors is also subjective and potentially unlimited in size, while you can only see the same one woman every time. Being able to summon the world doctors is necessary for realistically surviving regardless of choice, because there's a solid chance over 10 years you may cut yourself preparing food or get a paper cut or whatever, and you have no way to clean or treat the wound properly otherwise. Dentists, pharmacists, and chiropractors also get the title of doctor and they would probably count as being the best doctors to treat their respective areas, so that gives you variety in treatment. The world doctors are also professionals and patient doctor confidentiality should keep you safe from the SWAT team, assuming in the worst case that anyone outside finding out gets you swatted. Don't sleep on doctors.

dex

10 wolf, 3 shepherd, 1 sheep, led leopard
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Gotta go with internet, computer, 2 plates, girl, and probably drugs. The internet + computer combo seems a little busted, sorta covers stuff like books and tv.

dex

10 wolf, 3 shepherd, 1 sheep, led leopard
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
dex i hope you get help since your not even bringing doctor with the drugs
meh if you do your research beforehand and don't do anything too crazy, you'll be fine. who needs a therapist when you got psychedelics

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
GLOCK STRATS: get the glock and 4 other items of your choice (the more hedonistic the better). after you begin to go crazy from the lack of sustainability in your lifestyle, keep breaking the glock to get better and better weapons delivered. once you get like a tank or something you can just head out of there owning the puny swat team if they dare to stand in your way. congrats on the sex/drugs/medical care/good food

GLOCK STRATS: get the glock and 4 other items of your choice (the more hedonistic the better). after you begin to go crazy from the lack of sustainability in your lifestyle, keep breaking the glock to get better and better weapons delivered. once you get like a tank or something you can just head out of there owning the puny swat team if they dare to stand in your way. congrats on the sex/drugs/medical care/good food
bro is smart, wanna build a time machine?

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
comp and internet literally required for me because I am a useless dredge of society that does not contribute very meaningfully

gym because only talking to other goblins on the internet is not an effective way to pass away the entire day

windows I GUESS because all of you seem convinced I'll literally die without sunlight, and well living is pretty radical

and lastly the girl because I am still a v card holder and this seems like the quickest way to fix that :mehowth:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
one bag isnt really a ton of food
One bag is enough to make like 6–8 servings of chilli or spag bol or stew or soup or smth and that shit will last for the entire week in the fridge. Even better if you can get some muesli/granola/porridge/whatever and milk in the bag for lots of types of fibre for breakfast.

Not to mention there’s no stated bag size; it could be the entire farmer’s market for all you know.

1.Computer
This is pretty obvious imo. Computer's can do alot of things provided you have internet.

2.Windows
This is also mandatory because i don't want my eyes to hurt.

3.Burger King
I'm not picking the other two since the senders can be trolls and send the smallest plate/grocerie bag ever, while Burger King has a set size since they buy it from them, UNLESS??!!:v4:There are also soft drinks.

4.Doctor
Just in case, ya know.

5.Internet

Oops.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)