Cops & Robbers (Mafia)

Nice update, 9/10

The middle would've been more climatic if you didn't use the Princess and the Frog comparison, but none the less it seems like you got your point across well enough.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ALLACTIONSINWHERETHEFUCKISACKLOWLINE

The front page of the morning paper bears the headline "GAME HOST GOES MISSING." The story detailing the search for Acklow is rather boring though, so you turn the page and inspect the rest of the news.

First off, it appears that Spiffy's corpse was found outside the police station last night. The cause of death appears to be a gunshot wound to the shoulder.

Secondly, a kidnapping has been reported. The victim appears to be none other than Blackhawk11.

Third, a pair of burglaries has occurred. The first culprit was reported to have a sexy nature and the second a mild one.

Finally, Jumpluff has subbed in for zorbees.

Results going out now.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Damn, I've been arrested/kidnapped in my own game.

Also thanks Walrein for updating. I was going to do that when I got back from work.

Blackhawk kidnapped, I'm really suspicious on any quick bandwagons. The Rich and Famous should bail nobody unless they are Rich and Famous. I won't bail anyone unless someone who has Blackhawk's sheet pastes the role PM of the guy to be bailed or gives some other proof than "a mistake".

Also blackhawk wanted to bail rare, not ifm.

Let's wait 12 more hours for someone with the sheet to show up; I'm certain Blackhawk has someone to take over in a situation like this. If they idle (or worse: don't exist), could you give us some inspection data to back up the bail claim? The rich and famous have no interest in bailing criminals just that the Eurocops can achieve their WC. I interpret this game so, that we should jail as many people as possible even if they are clean to maximize the chances of successful jailing. I mean: every day of no jail hinders us due to steals and deaths every night. (Though I have no idea why there has been so few deaths, AG could you explain this?)

I'm sure the Rich and Famous will blindly follow any lynch started by you or anyone with inspection data or other proof that the lynch target is a criminal. Now what you could do is to give us a criminal lynch target just to grease future negotiations with Blackhawk. I doubt we will follow any bail vote started by you because it would only hinder the rich and famous as you told before.

My preferences of actions to take now:
1) The person with sheet access steps up
2) AG gives us a criminal name to lynch
3) We bail rare as Blackhawk suggested earlier (though this could have been an eurocop ploy to get a criminal out of jail for execution)
4) ...We jail AG to deadlock the Eurocop...

Now, I really don't want 4 to happen beause then Blackhawk would certainly blame me, but frankly with the no info at all that I have now, this list seems a logical way to priorize goals of the rich and famous. Every action we take should be towards the victory of our faction, not the others'.

I will delete this post if/when someone with sheet access comes out to the public in a credible way. Oh and because I am not the village leader nor do I have any info at all, I will not discuss this game over IRC. This is because this post contains all that I can contribute to this game without any info.

confused and tired poof inc.

jailing AG is the dumbest move we could possibly make.

and I'm sorry if I'm slow, but how do we know Spiffy was scum? Did village call the hit on him or was his PM revealed to us? Cause ya if he was scum we should probably just bail IFM seeing as spiffy was keen on putting him away, but I'm just confused.

I'll check back after the super bowl.
GO SEAHAWKS oh wait fuck you coach.

08:45 <snip> Okay, I'm kinda confused. I don't entirely get what's going on in this game?
08:45 <snip> Cops and Robbers that is

I don't want to discuss this game in private because as I said I don't have any info and thus cannot contribute beyond analysis from a metagame perspective.

How I see it:

Eurocops need every criminal dead. The Rich and Famous need every criminal arrested. WCs conflict. AG wants us to bail ifm so he could kill ifm. We don't want to bail him, for because if he is scum, we are shooting ourselves in the foot.

Also I'm beginning to think that Blackhawk didn't leave anyone with sheet access, and that the other factions are trying to abuse the situation. I also assume that The Rich and Famous are the village faction, with the two criminal factions and eurocops being the "mafia" factions (numbers-wise).

Then there's also the possibility that some faction(s) has been heavily moled.

I really do stand behind the list I posted in the thread, as I think it lists the best courses of action if we have to act without any info.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline was about half an hour ago.

idiotfrommars has been released from jail because I really don't have time to write flavor right now.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends on February 6th at 9:30 PM CST. Blackhawk11 is no longer kidnapped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)