Cops & Robbers (Mafia)

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Deadline is in like 1.5 hours. GET THOSE ACTIONS IN PLEASE. I don't want Walrein subbing you out if you can take 5 minutes out of your day to send a pm in...

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Unfortunately for all of you, Empoof was found dead on the doorstep to the French Parliament. (fuck real life politics, because I don't know if they actually have one)

Otherwise nothing much happened. A thief with Dark Hair and another with Sexy Nature were seen running away from different crime scenes...

Oh well.

But hey the good news is that Acklow returned.

Blackhawk11

one on one
Alright guys: today's lynch target is yaytears. He claimed BPV in a game with (to the best of my knowledge) only one killer. Yaytears, if you'd like to defend this claim, feel free. Everyone else, discuss and let me know if I'm off base with this one. The ever-present option is to bail rare.

I would like to let everyone know that bailing out General Spoon will never be a good idea. As far as I know, AG needs this to occur to win the game in place of us. So don't let it happen.

Vote YAYtears

Sorry, I accidentally forgot to paste a few lines saying how I can avoid arrest once. Considering the number of arrest and kill actions occurring, it is reasonable to have a role that can protect against both arrests and kills.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
deadline was actually 24 hours ago rofl

I'm so sorry about being a shitty host when it comes to deadlines but I think Acklow deserves flak too!

anyways you chuck YAYtears in the slammer

N5 probably ends on 2/11 at 9:30 PM CST

maybe

Ampharos

ok clearly acklow isn't going to update like i kindly asked him to since i'm busy as hell tonight

I'll update as soon as I have time unless Acklow comes crawling out of the woodwork.

Any NEW actions sent after my post calling deadline will not be counted. You may, however, switch targets.

Ampharos

fucking acklow

I can't be bothered to write flavor if the other host can't be bothered to listen to me when I specifically ask him to do the update because I'm slammed with schoolwork.

Agape has died.

Two thieves stole last night. One has dark hair and the other has a sexy nature.

Let's try 24 hour deadline to get your asses in motion. Day 5 ends this time tomorrow.

sending results

edit: results are out

Blackhawk11

one on one
Ok guys please PM me your results. I'm guessing that the two thieves are the last two remaining mafia. I've got a couple suspects, but I'll wait to reveal until I get results.

Here's my main result:

[20:50:03] <Blackhawk11> dude. if you didn't keep hitting bad guys
[20:50:07] <Blackhawk11> i would be pissed at you
[20:50:15] <Blackhawk11> because you keep targetting my right hand guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)