Counter that Pokemon - Mk III [Team 2 won!]

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
The Great Mighty Doom's Scarf Keldeo

Having used scarf keldeo extensively as the premier revenge killer on many of my teams, I can attest to its efficiency and consistency to clean up endgame. This is probably the best scarfer out right now.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Electrolyte's Specs Latios

Keldeo will be walled easily, and a bulky water not weak to Secret Sword destroys the core, or stuff like Toxicroak. I don't really want to bring a low coverage like Keldeo's one so early in the process, especially on the revenge killer, later it would have been one of the best pick maybe, now it is a mistake in my opinion.

Electrolyte

I would still much rather wait to pick our revenge killer and Specs Latios has good synergy with Heatran.

Electrolyte

Scarf Keldeo is a good choice, but imho, it's easier to wall than Specs Latios. For instance, Gyarados could switch in against Scarf Keldeo without too much concern, get a DD on the switch and pose a serious threat. Both the Lati@s would also be able to come in without much concern and severely hurt both Heatran and Keldeo. Unfortunately Specs Latios still makes us weak to Mamo and Ttar...

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Electrolyte's Specs Latios: 13

The Great Mighty Doom's Keldeo: 10

Looks like Electrolyte has the lead here.
Electrolyte's Specs Latios: 12*
The Great Mighty Doom's Keldeo: 11*
Lol.
EDIT: No worries, lol.

ganj4lF

Nobody is safe from the power of science!
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Okay, voting is closed! This was a quite close head-to-head, here's the tally! Again, entries with zero votes are omitted.

Scarf Keldeo manages to win after very serious competition from Specs Latios. This is the second pokemon of Team 2:

The Great Mighty Doom's Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 Def
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Surf

Okay, now we're going to discuss the second pokemon of Team 1. To allow everyone to contribute properly and submit his/her set, the phase's lenght has been extended to 72 hours. Also, if any of you want to submit a set, but is unsure to be able to do so before the deadline, just drop me a PM/VM and I'll provide an extension, long enough for you to post! Hopefully this will avoid sad cases like ginganinja's one, this is a community project and if anyone is unable to partecipate it saddens me a bit.

Okay, I'm stopping with the boring news. Let the discussion begin!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)