crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 2.

First Leader Wallace which I hope to finish tomorrow cause its getting late.

Then JR which will take a bit since I have to breed a new ball onto a starter poke, and then he wants a female.

I got some time off from work during spring break so hopefully not too long.

Hey there, I'm interested in one of your HP Fire Magnemite with Analytic. If it's not too much it'd be cool if I could get one in a Luxury Ball, otherwise premier would suffice. I don't have much to trade as I'm just now starting to get into breeding on Moon. The only mons I have worth trading are a 6/5IV Feebas & Adaptability Corphish. I also have a pretty useless shiny Ninetales that I hatched on my own on my X cartridge (transferred to Moon) if you''re interested in that.

Hey crazy_man, please let me know when you start breeding for me as I have done some breeding of my own and will no longer need some of the pokes I requested from before. Thanks for replying to me btw.

Hey there, I'm interested in one of your HP Fire Magnemite with Analytic. If it's not too much it'd be cool if I could get one in a Luxury Ball, otherwise premier would suffice. I don't have much to trade as I'm just now starting to get into breeding on Moon. The only mons I have worth trading are a 6/5IV Feebas & Adaptability Corphish. I also have a pretty useless shiny Ninetales that I hatched on my own on my X cartridge (transferred to Moon) if you''re interested in that.
When I get back from Spring Break (late Thursday for me) I'll update my wants list to give you more options.

Updated wants list. (3rd post)

Last edited:
I have a TSV hatched Timid Noibat with tailwind, switcheroo, snatch, outrage, 31/31/31/31/31/xx, it's in a luxury ball tho, if you want it I can also nickname it (its a female) let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)