Resource Creative and Underrated Sets: ORAS Edition (NO SHITTY GIMMICKS, Read Post #419)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry to double-post, but this appeared when I was writing my last post :/
Choice scarf pangoro is much more effective with access to the elemental punches
252 attack
252 speed
4HP
parting shot
crunch
drain punch
fire, ice, or thunder punch
Ability iron fist
nature jolly
It pangoro's speed is is it's downside, as even with a scarf it still can be outpaced easily. However partin shot is pangoro's niche here along with an impressive base 124 attack. If pangoro doesn't make OU, im sure we will see him lurking around in the lowere tiers more.
I like Pangoro, but the only moveset I would ever consider is this:

Pangoro @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch / Gunk Shot
- Parting Shot

Don't run Thunder or Ice Punch on Pangoro. It needs the ability to catch Landorus-T or Fairy-types on the switch. Additionally, Knock Off>>>>Crunch. Otherwise nicely done with the set :]

Sorry to double-post, but this appeared when I was writing my last post :/

I like Pangoro, but the only moveset I would ever consider is this:

Pangoro @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch / Gunk Shot
- Parting Shot

Don't run Thunder or Ice Punch on Pangoro. It needs the ability to catch Landorus-T or Fairy-types on the switch. Additionally, Knock Off>>>>Crunch. Otherwise nicely done with the set :]
Yea sorry I kinda forgot that it got gunk shot. Also fire punch could be great since it will take care
of those pesky steel types like ferrothorn, scizor, klefki, etc. additionally if running choice band I would recommend going 252hp, 252attck, and 4 def. since pangoro wouldn't outpace much with speed.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yea sorry I kinda forgot that it got gunk shot. Also fire punch could be great since it will take care
of those pesky steel types like ferrothorn, scizor, klefki, etc. additionally if running choice band I would recommend going 252hp, 252attck, and 4 def. since pangoro wouldn't outpace much with speed.
Why would Pangoro need a fire move to get rid of Steel-types when he's a Fighting-type?

Pangoros best set would either be LO w/ Knock off / Drain Punch / Gunk Shot / Parting Shot | Ice Punch, or Scarf w/ Knock Off / Drain Punch / Parting Shot / Gunk Shot. Pangoro doesn't need any fire coverage for anything significant. Knock off / Drain Punch is enough for an steel type, and if it isn't, he shouldn't stay in anyways.

Scizor, skarmory, klefki, ferrothorn, forretress, and many more steel types take more damage from fire punch than drain punch. Some of these steel types are very common in OU making fire punch a very great option.

Lopunny (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 156 Spe / 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick/Drain Punch
- Power-Up Punch

Got a nice little surprisingly effective threat in SubPuP mLopunny. This set changes mLopunny from a full on attacker to a decently hard hitting wall breaker capable of breaking through some of its otherwise hard checks while also dealing very heavy damage to other Pokemon daring to come in. It also has a huge benefit in avoiding any (non prankster) status coming its way, leaving way to begin spamming STAB moves. Clearly STAB hits every Pokemon in the game for at least neutral, and with High BP attacks like these, not many things want to come in and take an attack. With Substitute, it also allows mLopunny to avoid the Protect game, essentially gaining a free turn more times than not, while also alleviating any risk in losing 50% right from the start. Drain Punch at +1 also hurts anything that doesn't resist it while also giving mLopunny any health used in creating a sub. 156 Speed investment allows mLop to outspeed everything up to base 122 speed (Greninja) to include 232 Spe Weavile.

+1 252 Atk Lopunny High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 186-220 (55.6 - 65.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+1 252 Atk Lopunny Frustration vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 228-268 (57.8 - 68%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252 Atk Lopunny Frustration vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Landorus-T: 199-235 (52 - 61.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+1 252 Atk Lopunny Frustration vs. 252 HP / 240+ Def Mega Venusaur: 162-192 (44.5 - 52.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Last edited:

Mix

mahmood soldi
is a Past WCoP Champion

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 92 SpA / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Aura Sphere
- Roost
- Taunt/Will-O-Wisp

That Mew is very funny, this spread is designed for SubRoost Mence and Bisharp, with 108 speed mew can outspeed jolly bisharp and SubRoostDD Mence, with 92 SpA can OHKO bisharp with Aura Sphere and DD Mence with Ice Beam, so when these pokemon come to believe they can kill mew, will get a little surprise, LureMew.
Roost and Taunt/WoW are classics.

Last edited:

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Lopunny (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 156 Spe / 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick/Drain Punch
- Power-Up Punch

Got a nice little surprisingly effective threat in SubPuP mLopunny. This set changes mLopunny from a full on attacker to a decently hard hitting wall breaker capable of breaking through some of its otherwise hard checks while also dealing very heavy damage to other Pokemon daring to come in. It also has a huge benefit in avoiding any (non prankster) status coming its way, leaving way to begin spamming STAB moves. Clearly STAB hits every Pokemon in the game for at least neutral, and with High BP attacks like these, not many things want to come in and take an attack. With Substitute, it also allows mLopunny to avoid the Protect game, essentially gaining a free turn more times than not, while also alleviating any risk in losing 50% right from the start. Drain Punch at +1 also hurts anything that doesn't resist it while also giving mLopunny any health used in creating a sub. 156 Speed investment allows mLop to outspeed everything up to base 122 speed (Greninja) to include 232 Spe Weavile.
I suggest slashing baton pass behind power up punch, as the combo of sub + bp is really good to setup on bulky walls that rely on status and pass it off to a wallbreaker. Also, PuP is kinda weak, and lopunny generally works better hitting hard off the bat as opposed to trying to boost.
Just my 2 cents.

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 92 SpA / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Roost
- Taunt/Will-O-Wisp

That Mew is very funny, this spread is designed for SubRoost Mence and Bisharp, with 108 speed mew can outspeed jolly bisharp and SubRoostDD Mence, with 92 SpA can OHKO bisharp with HP Fighting and DD Mence with Ice Beam, so when these pokemon come to believe they can kill mew, will get a little surprise, LureMew.
Roost and Taunt/WoW are classics.
Doesn't Mew get Aura Sphere?

Reactions: AM
I suggest slashing baton pass behind power up punch, as the combo of sub + bp is really good to setup on bulky walls that rely on status and pass it off to a wallbreaker. Also, PuP is kinda weak, and lopunny generally works better hitting hard off the bat as opposed to trying to boost.
Just my 2 cents.
Although I would normally agree that mLop generally wants to hit and run, this set is more of a safe approach to the current metagame. It isn't exactly fit for Hyper Offense, as much as it is bulky offense and balance. It's capable of leaving gaping holes in teams with a +1 HJK, capable of easily 2HKOing Skarm might I add. With the influx of stall, this set has worked wonders for me lately. It's very good at doing what it's designed to do.

The problem I have with specially-based sweeper M-Mence is that it is just poor compared to its other sets. The calcs you gave actually demonstrate this nicely, as in not one of them is there an OHKO (aside from Ferro, but thats because its Fire Blast against a Ferrothorn). Also, there is a problem with the aforementioned calcs:
  • Rotom-W
    • people never run 252/252 defensive Rotom-W. Ever.
    • it would just wisp you then switch out anyway if you only 2HKO.
  • Ferrothorn
    • You don't say. It was a poor choice to demonstrate special M-Mence, as we all know that Fire Blast dents Ferrothorn.
  • Gliscor
    • I'd just click Double Edge predicting it to come in as it is such a high chance to 2HKO. Then again, why switch it in in the first place? its a horrible check to M-Mence.
  • Slowbro
    • >Ice Beam
  • All
    • Not once have you factored in the Draco Meteor drop. You just assume it will get the KO on the second use, which it actually misses out on in all of those cases aside from SubToxic Gliscor:
      • -2 252 SpA Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 94-112 (30.9 - 36.8%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
      • -2 252 SpA Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 121-144 (31.6 - 37.6%) -- 0.2% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
      • -2 252 SpA Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 244 HP / 192+ SpD Gliscor: 93-109 (26.4 - 30.9%) -- possible 5HKO after Poison Heal
      • -2 252 SpA Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Slowbro: 120-142 (30.4 - 36%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
"a kill every time" is bull****, my friend.

I always facepalm when I see people trying to get special attacking M-Mence to work, and you have actually helped me explain why it doesn't work. Salamence will often run Fire Blast or Hyper Voice to lure and KO its common checks, but it should never attempt it on a dragon dance set as it just gives it 4MSS, and it should never use more than one on a set. This set isn't terrible, per se, but if it were me I'd put it under bad gimmick tbh. It is nice for its surprise value, but it is really poor when compared to its other sets simply because it doesn't effectively pull its weight.

ummm, you don't switch in on the pokemon I provided calcs for. You switch in on set up fodder. When your opponent switches into the mentioned checks, they get hit with double edge and then Fire blast/Draco Meteor.
It's funny how you quickly cast it off without even experimenting, but this Mence destroys many teams. Dragon dance is useful because it allows mence to sweep teams that are weak to flying.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ummm, you don't switch in on the pokemon I provided calcs for. You switch in on set up fodder. When your opponent switches into the mentioned checks, they get hit with double edge and then Fire blast/Draco Meteor.
It's funny how you quickly cast it off without even experimenting, but this Mence destroys many teams. Dragon dance is useful because it allows mence to sweep teams that are weak to flying.
Nipping this in the bud right now before this gets any worse.

Dude any Mence set destroys teams lol. Your set isn't special, because the only thing it accomplishes is 4MSS, as DD on a set with 2 special attacks is not needed in any way, shape, or form. He would much rather run EQ or Roost over a move that doesn't do anything other than give him an unneeded speed and attack boost. The special lure set is supposed to beat the [limited number of] checks of the SubDD set, not to try and do two things at once.

tl;dr this set is inefficient and I won't be adding it to the OP. And it's not because it's a Mence set, either.

Also I'll update the OP tomorrow with the good sets.

Can't be tested yet because Showdown still lists new tutor moves as illegal, but I see no reason why this wouldn't work.

Diggersby @ Focus Sash
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant nature
-Earthquake
-Quick Attack
-Endeavor
-Spikes

Compare and contrast with lead Mamoswine. Exactly the same purpose, different hazard, more power, less useful priority type. Nothing groundbreaking, but I don't think it's been mentioned and some teams might prefer this over Mamoswine for whatever reason.

Martin

is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ummm, you don't switch in on the pokemon I provided calcs for. You switch in on set up fodder.
I explicitly used the example of them switching in on you. not you switching in on them lol
When your opponent switches into the mentioned checks, they get hit with double edge and then Fire blast/Draco Meteor.
The only example you'd hit with anything but Draco is Ferrothorn, and its not like Draco can even 2HKO anyway due to the drop.
I dismissed it after experiencing people try to use similar sets. The fact is you can experiment with Mence, but if you stray too far from the norm (SubDD, DD+3 attacks or lure with 3 physical moves and 1 special move) you are going to crash and burn if you go much higher than ~1300-1400 as you start seeing people with enough of a brain to know how to get past poor sets when you reach that point.

Martin

srs people keep posting just before i do -_-
Can't be tested yet because Showdown still lists new tutor moves as illegal, but I see no reason why this wouldn't work.

Diggersby @ Focus Sash
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant nature
-Earthquake
-Quick Attack
-Endeavor
-Spikes

Compare and contrast with lead Mamoswine. Exactly the same purpose, different hazard, more power, less useful priority type. Nothing groundbreaking, but I don't think it's been mentioned and some teams might prefer this over Mamoswine for whatever reason.
You can try out the new moves tho. It says they're illegal on the teambuilder but you can still use them in battle. Feel free to try this out. I personally see little reason to use this over Greninja, but try it out a little and post some replays :]

Apparently stall is a thing ones again, with the new toys it got in ORAS (Sableye-mega and Slowbro-mega), so i would like to share my stallbreaking manaphy (ORAS edidtion)

Allright, so i am and have always been a very stallweak player, and therefore while building teams, i always focus on having a very beneficial matchup against stall, by adding a wallbreaking mega, full hazard or a dedicated stallbreaker. However, in ORAS the first two have gotten slightly worse, as the so called wallbreaking megas no longer sits on top of the foodchain, and hazard being very shaky thanks the sableye, the last one have not been nerfed (as mutch at least, if you want to cover slowbro, ammongus and venu becomes kind of troublesome)

Cute little nightmare:
Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 108 HP / 240 SpA / 160 Spe
Modest Nature
- Surf

- Energy Ball/Psychic/Rest
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance

The Hp is a leftovers number, which is really important as manaphy only regain health through lefties, it also adds a bit of bulk while not really hurting the offensive stats. The speed investment was chosen to outspeed stallbreaking mew and sand rush excadrill and the rest got bumped into special attack on order to get the greatest damage output. Surf is the main attacking move, and it get heavily bumbed by the significant tailglow boost, and this set can even 2hko chansey, in rain and with two tailglows. This might seem like a stupid, unrealistic scenario, but mana will beat chansey 1v1 100% of the time, thanks to status immunity and high actual hp, which turns seismic toss into a pathetic 5hko. Grass knot is the recommended move in the second slot, as it is used to beat cm mega slowbro. Rain dance and tailglow are self explaining. Psychic is a poor choice in this meta, as venu have gotten a lot less common and amoon can be 3hkoed at +3, making it a shaky check (cant win unless given a free switch before manaphy have gotten 2 turns of set up) rest can be usen to regain health but honestly it belongs to the cm set.

While this set might seem insuperior to the excisting cm+raindance+rest set, it deos what it is meant to do; give stall problems, with the only mon on stall actually being able to beat if it switches in being mega venusaur, which, have gotten less usage in ORAS, and is also easily dealt with, with psychic.

The set also works outside of stall, but should mainly be used to have a reliable answer to stall, especially for stallweak teams and/or players. This set have turned stall from a nightmare to a nice sweep for me previously ^^

Edit: apparently the set is almost similar to the one in the analysis... still keeping it because you know, slowbro is a thing, and the other set is walled by that soo...

TL;DR: use grass knot > psychic

Last edited:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Apparently stall is a thing ones again, with the new toys it got in ORAS (Sableye-mega and Slowbro-mega), so i would like to share my stallbreaking manaphy (ORAS edidtion)

Allright, so i am and have always been a very stallweak player, and therefore while building teams, i always focus on having a very beneficial matchup against stall, by adding a wallbreaking mega, full hazard or a dedicated stallbreaker. However, in ORAS the first two have gotten slightly worse, as the so called wallbreaking megas no longer sits on top of the foodchain, and hazard being very shaky thanks the sableye, the last one have not been nerfed (as mutch at least, if you want to cover slowbro, ammongus and venu becomes kind of troublesome)

Cute little nightmare:
Manaphy @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Energy Ball
/Psychic/Rest
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance

The Hp is a leftovers number, which is really important as manaphy only regain health through lefties, it also adds a bit of bulk while not really hurting the offensive stats. The speed investment was chosen to outspeed stallbreaking mew and sand rush excadrill and the rest got bumped into special attack on order to get the greatest damage output. Surf is the main attacking move, and it get heavily bumbed by the significant tailglow boost, and this set can even 2hko chansey, in rain and with two tailglows. This might seem like a stupid, unrealistic scenario, but mana will beat chansey 1v1 100% of the time, thanks to status immunity and high actual hp, which turns seismic toss into a pathetic 5hko. Grass knot is the recommended move in the second slot, as it is used to beat cm mega slowbro. Rain dance and tailglow are self explaining. Psychic is a poor choice in this meta, as venu have gotten a lot less common and amoon can be 3hkoed at +3, making it a shaky check (cant win unless given a free switch before manaphy have gotten 2 turns of set up) rest can be usen to regain health but honestly it belongs to the cm set.

While this set might seem insuperior to the excisting cm+raindance+rest set, it deos what it is meant to do; give stall problems, with the only mon on stall actually being able to beat if it switches in being mega venusaur, which, have gotten less usage in ORAS, and is also easily dealt with, with psychic.

The set also works outside of stall, but should mainly be used to have a reliable answer to stall, especially for stallweak teams and/or players. This set have turned stall from a nightmare to a nice sweep for me previously ^^
This is actually a standard set on Manaphy if not the one you should pretty much be using in most scenarios. EVs with Modest Nature would be 216 to outpace neutral speed Kyurem-B and below or Timid nature with 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Speed would be the spreads. Ice Beam would be slashed as secondary coverage to hit the Latis and bulky grass types as well.

This is actually a standard set on Manaphy if not the one you should pretty much be using in most scenarios. EVs with Modest Nature would be 216 to outpace neutral speed Kyurem-B and below or Timid nature with 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Speed would be the spreads. Ice Beam would be slashed as secondary coverage to hit the Latis and bulky grass types as well.
Didnt even notice that... back in august when i posted it in the XY creative sets it was not ^^ just gonna remove it i guess

Cute little nightmare:
Manaphy @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Surf

- Energy Ball/Psychic/Rest
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance

Edit: apparently the set is almost similar to the one in the analysis... still keeping it because you know, slowbro is a thing, and the other set is walled by that soo...

TL;DR: use grass knot > psychic
I played against your team today, I cant recall if it was you or not. But whoever it was had calm mind over tail glow which made it really hard to take down. That thing is a threat.

I played against your team today, I cant recall if it was you or not. But whoever it was had calm mind over tail glow which made it really hard to take down. That thing is a threat.
It really is, and the one I personally use, that set should only be used if stall and sand offense are problematic ^^

This one is a bit unorthodox but bear with me lol

Manaphy @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- U-turn
- Rain Dance
- Rest

This is a specially defensive Manaphy whose purpose is to wall/check strong special attackers such as Greninja, Heatran and Landorus-I, while preserving momentum in these situations. Manaphy is usually a fearsome setup sweeper, and thus most opponents do not react to it as they would a Vaporeon or Alomomola. The fear of a Tail Glow/Calm Mind set often forces opponents to switch, in which case U-turn is used to grab momentum. Honestly I would go more indepth in my explanation, but this is pretty much all it does besides spamming scald lol. Gliscor w/ Taunt is an excellent partner to Spdef Manaphy as it can taunt opposing Chansey and set up rocks and/or keep the momentum by using its own U-turn after taunting. This core is obviously vulnerable to boltbeam, so it is advisable to bring something to patch up that weakness.

Based on usage experience, this set works very well on stall or balanced teams that need a way of breaking opposing stall, most often by U-turning on a predicted Chansey/Ferrothorn/defogger/cleric and shutting it down with Taunt or forcing it out. It helps wall some offensive teams too.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-187599691
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-187617312
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-187627186

Last edited:
Just spamming the forums with this because I think its underrated. Its not an underrated mon but I havent seen this set used recently, So idk if its exactly the place for here, but here it is:

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Tailwind
- Outrage
- Flare Blitz

With altaria giving charx the competition for best bulky dder, I thought this would be a much better set for charx to run in order to utilize the offensive benefits he has over altaria. Tailwind allows him to outspeed everything on offense, and is more reliable because charx at +1 can be revenge killed much more easily than charx at +2, and he doesnt miss the power because he has unresisted stab coverage(bar azu), and typically nothing can take even an unboosted hit from charx. And on the other end is SD which allows him to take more advantage of sableye stall as charx at +2 atk is damn near unstoppable on stall and even quagsire is 2hkod by outrage, combo this with healing wish latias and you will never lose to stall again. But yeah thats about it, I think these are the best evs, but let me know if they could be optimized.

Reactions: AM
Gardevoir (F) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 76 Def / 252 SpA / 180 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Taunt

My favourite set for this beast. Timid nature isn't required for this mon. With modest nature, there are very few mons in OU that can take a Hyper Voice nicely. That being Heatran, Jirachi, Empoleon, Bronzong, Pink Blobs (who can get worn down by psyshock). Modest nature doesn't allow Ferrothorn to become a switch in anymore. If you Hyper Voice while it switches in, you can then HP Fire the next turn for a kill. The two moves combined do 102.2%-120.7% so unless you get two very low rolls, you will 2HKO this so-called Gardevoir counter after 1 turn of lefties recovery. Of course after SR damage its guaranteed. But they could protect to get an extra turn of lefties but if you have rocks up its the same odds as the situation I previously mentioned to 2HKO. The speed EVs allow you to outspeed adamant Bisharp before mega evolving, and the defense EVs will allow you to always live one life orb sucker punch from full health fom a Bisharp and proceed to OHKO Bisharp who is a big threat to Gardevoir. Taunt allows it to beat stall. Psyshock is for Venusaur mostly or if you want to troll Heatrans before mega evolving you can always trace the flash fire, taunt it then psyshock it to death lol.

Here are some replays. Count how many kills Gardevoir gets:
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-187691830
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-187886960

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)