Pet Mod Crossover Chaos Expanded - Part II

"I'm the Grim Reaper."

Pokémon: Scarlet
Franchise/Origin: I'm the Grim Reaper
Type: Dark/Ghost
Ability: Sturdy/Justified
H. Ability: Reaper - Every time she KO's an opponent, she recovers ⅓ of her health. When she goes below 30% HP or is locked into a move, she transforms into a berserker form. She can’t heal by herself with this move, whether by draining moves or items. Healing moves (i.e. Pollen Puff) will revert her to normal, but not heal her.
Moves: Sucker Punch, Shadow Force, Throat Chop, Knock Off, Thief, Night Slash, Superpower, Sacred Sword, Behemoth Strike, Leech Life, U-turn, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw, Recover, Glare, Wild Charge, Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Guillotine, Outrage, Frustration, Thrash, Agility, Horn Leech, Dragon Dance, Parting Shot, Protect, Deadly Sins.
Stats: 100/105/150/50/120/60
Stats (Berserker): 100/150/106/120/90/100

Reasoning: Upon a young woman's death, she loses her memories and is taken directly to hell. There, she not only meets the devil, but she is also informed that she was one of the worst sinners there were, and is given a choice: either become one of his grim reapers or be sentenced to the ninth circle of hell, a complete void lacking in any of the five senses. To avoid this fate, she agrees. Dark because she's a demonic serial killer commissioned by the literal devil. Ghost because she's technically just a soul and a demon shoved into a meat puppet. Also, she died at the start of the story. Sturdy and her huge defenses come from her insane durability, being able to run and fight with an arm and leg ripped off. Justified as she only kills sinners, though that excuse gets really blurry early on. Reaper as she gets a full regen from the devil every time she gets a kill, although that would be a little more broken then necessary. Also recently she gave in to her demon and we got to see what it could do. It totally demolished a far more experienced reaper to the point where there was nothing but a head left. However, she lost all control of it until Chase talked her down. Movepool is mostly STAB and slashing attacks. Also draining attacks because of Reaper. Outrage, Frustration, Thrash, and she gets really pissed off at how grey and uncomfortable this job gets and the aforementioned berserk state. Deadly Sins comes from the Devil.

"Just trying to meet expectations! A smiling... dependable... cool hero... That's what I wanna be! That's why I'm giving it everything! For everyone! Your experiences... your determination... I can't even begin to imagine what all that's like... but... If you become number one without giving it your all... Then I don't think you're serious... about denying him everything! That's why I have to win! I have to surpass you!"

Pokémon: Izuku Midoriya
Franchise/Origin: My Hero Academia
Type: Normal/Fighting
Ability: Justified/Sturdy
Hidden Ability: One for All - The Pokemon's attacks deal 100% more damage, but each attack has 50% recoil.
Moves: Power-Up Punch, Superpower, Close Combat, Counter, Force Palm, Double-Edge, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Moonblast, Fire Punch, Low Kick, High Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Mega Punch, Dynamic Punch, Sucker Punch, Mega Kick, Heavy Slam, Bullet Punch, Thunderbolt, Play Rough, Air Slash, Power Whip, Protect, Bulk Up, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Fly.
Signature Move: Detroit Smash | Fighting | Physical | 100 Base Power | 30PP | 100% accuracy | 50% chance of lowering defense
Z-Move: St. Louis Smash - Converted from High Jump Kick using Shootstylium Z. | Fighting | Physical | 200 Base Power |
Stats: 120/120/65/95/60/125
Reasoning: Normal because Izuku was just a normal kid with no quirk at first. Fighting because he’s mostly hand-to-hand combat and sheer force with a few ranged attacks. Justified comes from his undying desire to help people, regardless of how stupid it is in retrospect and his record of beating down villains. Sturdy comes from the level of damage he’s willing to take to achieve his goals, willingly breaking his bones multiple times for the sake of the good of others. One for All comes from his quirk. It allowed him to achieve some spectacular feats of strength, but at the cost of broken body parts. Hidden Ability because he saw it as a trump card at first. Most of his moves are punches, because his early battle-style was initially just punches and finger-flicks, as that’s what was mainly how All Might fought. St.Louis Smash is, as of this slate, the latest special move he used. His stats portray his immense speed and strength and his lackluster defenses and his High HP also show his determination, shrugging damage with sheer stubbornness.

“I’m going to live normally, love normally, and die normally. I wanna be even more like the people I love. I will fall in love more and more!”
Image result for toga himiko

Pokémon: Toga Himiko
Franchise/Origin: My Hero Academia
Type: Dark
Ability: Competitive/Unstable - All attacks have 1.5 Base Power, but she’s confused all the time.
H. Ability: Transform - Toga can copy the abilities and highest base stat of those she deals damage to. The amount of time the copy is in effect is directly proportional to how much damage she herself dealt with. If she deals damage to a pokemon while copied, she stores the copy of that pokemon to be used when the first run out. If she deals damage to two or more pokemon at once, she can choose who to copy first and who to store the copy. She can only store 1 pokemon at once.
10% damage = 1 turn
20% damage = 2 turns
30% damage = 3 turns
40% damage = 4 turns
50% damage = 5 turns
60% damage = 6 turns
70% damage = 7 turns
80% damage = 8 turns
90% damage = 9 turns
100% damage = 10 turns
Moves: Bite, Crunch, Knock Off, Taunt, Lunge, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Foul Play, Sucker Punch, Night Slash, Dark Pulse, Snarl, Air Slash, Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Play Rough, Attract, Stockpile, Swallow, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Hyper Voice, Giga Drain, Sketch.
Stats: 90/115/80/70/80/120
Reasoning: Dark because she’s an evil violent psychopath due to her quirk and upbringing. Also because she’s the closest thing the series has to a vampire. Competitive because of the twisted love triangle she’s in with Ochaco and Izuku. Unstable as she’s a yandere that drinks the blood of those she falls in love. Transform, her quirk is easily the most complicated quirk I've made. In the canon manga, she has the ability to copy her appearance, and most recently, quirks of those she drinks the blood of. The duration of the transformation is directly proportional to the amount of blood she takes. She can also hide an appearance under another one if her first use of it in the provisional license arc. Movepool is mostly Dark moves, Bite and Crunch adding to the vampire motif. Swords dance and cutting moves represent her love of stabbing things. Play Rough and Attract are from her sexual tones. Fang attacks also fit her vampire motif. Giga Drain is her blood-drinking Sketch comes from her recent ability to copy quirks. In stats, she’s frail but capable of fighting without her quirk.

“I'll work hard to become a witch who can make everyone smile. Because to me, magic is the most wonderful thing in the entire world!”
Akko final design

Pokémon: Akko
Franchise/Origin: Little Witch Academia
Type: Normal/Fairy
Ability: Competitive/Prankster
Mega Ability: Grand Triskelion - Damaging moves gain 5 BP for every pokemon not fainted on your team.
Notable moves: Dazzling Gleam, Fairy Wind, Charm, Transform, Play Rough, Supersonic, Screech, Hyper Voice, Tearful Look, Grass Knot, Work Up, Chatter, Disarming Voice, Baby-Doll Eyes, Protect, Helping Hand, Assist, Baton Pass, Heal Pulse, Misty Terrain, Taunt, Swagger, Icy Wind, Encore, Giga Drain, Follow Me, Volt Switch, Nasty Plot, Acupressure, Foul Play, Ice Beam, Sing, Cosmic Power, Moonblast, Fake Out, Flamethrower, Explosion, Knock Off, Switcheroo, Strength Sap, Defog, Freeze Dry, Nightmare, Dream Eater, Decorate, Wish, Misty Explosion, Dive, Surf
Signature moves:
Shiny Arc | Fairy | Special | 100 Base Power | 10PP | 100% accuracy |
Shiny Ax | Fairy | Special | 90 Base Power | 10PP | 100% accuracy | Use target’s defense to calculate damage.
Shiny Hook | Fairy | Special | 90 Base Power | 10PP | 100% accuracy | Prevents target from switching.
Shiny Sprinkler | Fairy | Status | - BP | 15PP | User, and allies lose status conditions and negative stat drops.
Shiny Balai | Fairy | Status | - BP | 15PP | User and allies are immune to Ground-type moves for 5 turns.
Lyonne | Fairy | Status | - BP | 15PP | All allies are healed by 50% of the user's health.
Signature Z-Move: Shiny Ballista - Converted from Shiny Arc using Makmurium Z | Fairy | Special | 180 Base Power
Stats: 120/45/95/95/95/90
Stats (Mega): 120/50/120/120/120/110

Reasoning: Atsuko Kagari, more commonly known by her nickname Akko, is the number 1 fangirl of Shiny Chariot and the main protagonist of Little Witch Academia. Normal/Fairy as she’s a witch, albeit due to being from a non-magical family, having a low work ethic at first, and having most of her magic unintentionally drained from her by Chariot herself, she was arguably more muggle than witch for the first half of the show. Competitive due to her relationship with Diana. She very much disliked the Cavendish at first due to her greater skill at magic, attitude, and seeming flawlessness. Not helped by her own insecurities about her own magic. Transform references her skill with the Metamorphosis spell. Encore, Decorate, Charm, Follow Me are her showman tendencies, born from Chariot. Prankster and Nasty Plot represent the chaos her impulsiveness and recklessness cause. Dream Eater and Nightmare are from her adventures in Sucy’s mindscape in “Sleeping Sucy”. Signature Moves are the First to Sixth Words to Arcturus. Her mega form represents the seventh. The Seven Words of Arcturus are seven special words that form a spell with the power to break the seal of Grand Triskelion, World-Changing Magic. Grand Triskelion, the ability, represents how using the World-Changing magic needed the support of everyone across the nation.

“I don’t know how to deal with this.”
Normal
Mega
G-Max
Pokémon: Crona
Franchise/Origin: Soul Eater
Ability: Unstable / Black Blood - User takes only 66% of damage from contact moves, and 33% of contact moves are reflected back on the attacker.
H. Ability: Moxie
Mega Ability: Black Blood
Notable moves: Night Slash, Knock Off, Taunt, Bug Buzz, Perish Song, Roar, Screech, Lunge, Horn Leech, Nasty Plot, Extreme Speed, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, Outrage, Counter, Dragon Rush, Psycho Cut, X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Cross Poison, Air Slash, Snarl, Hyper Voice, Boomburst, Dream Eater, Uproar, Leech Life, U-turn, Giga Drain, Vacuum Wave, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Roost.
Signature moves:
Screech Beta | Dark | Physical | 90 Base Power | 30PP | 80% accuracy | 30% chance of target flinching. Both Sound and Cutting.
Screech Alpha | Dark | Special | 90 Base Power | 30PP | 80% accuracy | 30% chance of target flinching. Both Sound and Cutting.
Signature G-Max Move: G-Max Nidhogg Alpha | 130 BP | -- Accuracy | 100% chance of target flinching. Both Sound and Cutting | Dark
Stats: 120/90/90/80/125/95
Mega Stats: 120/110/120/100/135/115

Reasoning: Crona is Ragnarok's meister of intentionally unclear gender, and initially worked for Medusa due to being an experiment made to be a Kishin. Dark due to being an insane serial killer, which also explains Unstable. Moxie comes from Crona/Ragnarok getting stronger by eating souls. Black Blood is Crona’s main power, which is artificial blood made by Medusa. It can harden, heal wounds, and counter cutting attacks. Movepool, aside from STAB, is mainly sound and cutting attacks. Signature moves and G-Move are the soul resonances that Crona uses in the show. Mega form is when they fuse with the black clown, another of Medusa’s experiments.

Last edited:
"I'm the Grim Reaper."

Pokémon: Scarlet
Ability: Sturdy/Justified
H. Ability: Reaper - Every time she KO's an opponent, she recovers ⅓ of her health. When she goes below 30% HP or is locked into a move, she transforms into a berserker form. She can’t heal by herself with this move, whether by draining moves or items. Healing moves (i.e. Pollen Puff) will revert her to normal, but not heal her.
Moves: Sucker Punch, Shadow Force, Throat Chop, Knock Off, Thief, Night Slash, Superpower, Sacred Sword, Behemoth Strike, Leech Life, U-turn, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw, Recover, Glare, Wild Charge, Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Guillotine, Outrage, Frustration, Thrash, Agility, Horn Leech, Dragon Dance, Parting Shot, Protect, Deadly Sins.
Stats: 100/105/150/50/120/60
Stats (Berserker): 100/150/106/120/90/100

Reasoning: Upon a young woman's death, she loses her memories and is taken directly to hell. There, she not only meets the devil, but she is also informed that she was one of the worst sinners there were, and is given a choice: either become one of his grim reapers or be sentenced to the ninth circle of hell, a complete void lacking in any of the five senses. To avoid this fate, she agrees. Dark because she's a demonic serial killer commissioned by the literal devil. Ghost because she's technically just a soul and a demon shoved into a meat puppet. Also, she died at the start of the story. Sturdy and her huge defenses come from her insane durability, being able to run and fight with an arm and leg ripped off. Justified as she only kills sinners, though that excuse gets really blurry early on. Reaper as she gets a full regen from the devil every time she gets a kill, although that would be a little more broken then necessary. Also recently she gave in to her demon and we got to see what it could do. It totally demolished a far more experienced reaper to the point where there was nothing but a head left. However, she lost all control of it until Chase talked her down. Movepool is mostly STAB and slashing attacks. Also draining attacks because of Reaper. Outrage, Frustration, Thrash, and she gets really pissed off at how grey and uncomfortable this job gets and the aforementioned berserk state. Deadly Sins comes from the Devil.

"Just trying to meet expectations! A smiling... dependable... cool hero... That's what I wanna be! That's why I'm giving it everything! For everyone! Your experiences... your determination... I can't even begin to imagine what all that's like... but... If you become number one without giving it your all... Then I don't think you're serious... about denying him everything! That's why I have to win! I have to surpass you!"

Pokémon: Izuku Midoriya
Type: Normal/Fighting
Ability: Justified/Sturdy
Hidden Ability: One for All - The Pokemon's attacks deal 100% more damage, but each attack has 50% recoil.
Moves: Power-Up Punch, Superpower, Close Combat, Counter, Force Palm, Double-Edge, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Moonblast, Fire Punch, Low Kick, High Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Mega Punch, Dynamic Punch, Sucker Punch, Mega Kick, Heavy Slam, Bullet Punch, Thunderbolt, Play Rough, Air Slash, Power Whip, Protect, Bulk Up, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Fly.
Signature Move: Detroit Smash | Fighting | Physical | 100 Base Power | 30PP | 100% accuracy | 50% chance of lowering defense
Z-Move: St. Louis Smash - Converted from High Jump Kick using Shootstylium Z. | Fighting | Physical | 200 Base Power |
Stats: 120/120/65/95/60/125
Reasoning: Normal because Izuku was just a normal kid with no quirk at first. Fighting because he’s mostly hand-to-hand combat and sheer force with a few ranged attacks. Justified comes from his undying desire to help people, regardless of how stupid it is in retrospect and his record of beating down villains. Sturdy comes from the level of damage he’s willing to take to achieve his goals, willingly breaking his bones multiple times for the sake of the good of others. One for All comes from his quirk. It allowed him to achieve some spectacular feats of strength, but at the cost of broken body parts. Hidden Ability because he saw it as a trump card at first. Most of his moves are punches, because his early battle-style was initially just punches and finger-flicks, as that’s what was mainly how All Might fought. St.Louis Smash is, as of this slate, the latest special move he used. His stats portray his immense speed and strength and his lackluster defenses and his High HP also show his determination, shrugging damage with sheer stubbornness.

“I’m going to live normally, love normally, and die normally. I wanna be even more like the people I love. I will fall in love more and more!”
Image result for toga himiko

Pokémon: Toga Himiko
Ability: Competitive/Unstable - All attacks have 1.5 Base Power, but she’s confused all the time.
H. Ability: Transform - Toga can copy the abilities and highest base stat of those she deals damage to. The amount of time the copy is in effect is directly proportional to how much damage she herself dealt with. If she deals damage to a pokemon while copied, she stores the copy of that pokemon to be used when the first run out. If she deals damage to two or more pokemon at once, she can choose who to copy first and who to store the copy. She can only store 1 pokemon at once.
10% damage = 1 turn
20% damage = 2 turns
30% damage = 3 turns
40% damage = 4 turns
50% damage = 5 turns
60% damage = 6 turns
70% damage = 7 turns
80% damage = 8 turns
90% damage = 9 turns
100% damage = 10 turns
Moves: Bite, Crunch, Knock Off, Taunt, Lunge, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Foul Play, Sucker Punch, Night Slash, Dark Pulse, Snarl, Air Slash, Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Play Rough, Attract, Stockpile, Swallow, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Hyper Voice, Giga Drain, Sketch.
Stats: 90/115/80/70/80/120
Reasoning: Dark because she’s an evil violent psychopath due to her quirk and upbringing. Also because she’s the closest thing the series has to a vampire. Competitive because of the twisted love triangle she’s in with Ochaco and Izuku. Unstable as she’s a yandere that drinks the blood of those she falls in love. Transform, her quirk is easily the most complicated quirk I've made. In the canon manga, she has the ability to copy her appearance, and most recently, quirks of those she drinks the blood of. The duration of the transformation is directly proportional to the amount of blood she takes. She can also hide an appearance under another one if her first use of it in the provisional license arc. Movepool is mostly Dark moves, Bite and Crunch adding to the vampire motif. Swords dance and cutting moves represent her love of stabbing things. Play Rough and Attract are from her sexual tones. Fang attacks also fit her vampire motif. Giga Drain is her blood-drinking Sketch comes from her recent ability to copy quirks. In stats, she’s frail but capable of fighting without her quirk.
can you *please* put what your characters are from in your subs i have no fucking clue wht a scarlet is (other than as a shade of red)

For this ghoulish little slate, I decided to bring forth a bit of a three-way rivalry. So, *ahem* ladies and gentlemen, are you ready for this three-way rumble of 80s horror icons?

First up, the sadistic Springwood slasher turned demented dream demon-

1601841834747.png

"Welcome to prime-time, b*tch!"
Name: Freddy Krueger
Franchise: Nightmare on Elm Street
Typing: Dark/Psychic
Abilities: Bad Dreams/No Guard/Dry Skin
Notable Moves: Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Nasty Plot, Night Slash, Sucker Punch, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Psychic, Psycho Cut, Psyshock, Copycat, Encore, Nature Power, Recover, Slash, Swords Dance, Transform, Grass Knot, Strength Sap, Fire Spin, Will-o-wisp, Scald, Secret Sword, Bonemerang, Spikes, Leech Life, Lick, Poltergeist, Shadow Bone, Trick-or-Treat, Metal Claw
Stats: 84/105/70/135/96/110 (BST 600)
Description: A child murderer who was burned alive by a vengeful mob, Freddy Krueger returned from the grave to haunt the nightmares of their children. His Dark typing reflects his sadistic nature, while Psychic reflects his residence in the Dreamscape. Bad Dreams is obvious as his primary ability, No Guard captures the fact that there is no reliable way to escape Freddy and Dry Skin reflects his- less than pleasant history with fire. Onto movepool, he obviously gets a nice spread of STAB, notably Hypnosis and Dream Eater to reflect his main ability, and a good deal of slashing moves to complement his signature weapon, a razor-fingered glove. Freddy also receives a goo deal of Ghost moves since he is technically dead. The trickiest aspect of selecting his moves was replicating his ability to create personalized nightmares; to that end, he received Copycat, Encore, Nature Power, Transform, Spikes, Leech Life, Trick-or-Treat and Grass Knot (think it over for a second). His weakening of victims gifts him Strength Sap and Will-o-wisp, Lick because he likes using his tongue, Bonemerang and Shadow Bone because of that one time he reanimated his skeleton, and Scald and Fire Spin for the boiler room his victims often finds themselves in during their nightmares. Finally, Recover shows off how hard he can be to kill.

In corner two, we have the silent but deadly killer of Crystal Lake, who can somehow kill you 3 different ways with the most harmless of objects-
1601841872024.png

"..."
Name: Jason Vorhees
Franchise: Friday the 13th
Typing: Ghost/Fighting
Abilities: Intimidate/Lightning Rod/Rock Head
Notable Moves: Machete Slash*, Phantom Force, Shadow Bone, Bulk Up, Circle Throw, Close Combat, Hammer Arm, Sacred Sword, Superpower, Disable, Fake Out, Recover, Slash, Swords Dance, Wood Hammer, Liquidation, Thunder Punch, Psycho Cut, Teleport, Gunk Shot, Bonemerang, First Impression, Lunge, Anchor Shot
Machete Slash| Steel | Physical | 100 BP | 90% | 10 PP | 100% chance to lower target's Speed by 1 stage.
Stats: 100/130/130/70/90/80 (BST 600)
Description: Once a weak child bullied for his deformities, Jason Vorhees grew up to be a super-strong serial killer with a particular hatred of teenagers, killing any who dare invade his territory at Camp Crystal Lake. While his typing may initially seem odd, Ghost encapsulates his status as a zombie while Fighting reflects both his heightened strength, his territorial nature and his ability to fight off death itself. Intimidate demonstrates his ability to make most would-be victims act irrationally in their escape attempts, Lightning Rod his repeated revivals thanks to electricity and Rock Head because of how durable he is. STABs are pretty self-explanatory, and of course you have to give Jason a Machete; also slashing moves because of said machete. He can utilize more than one tool for the purpose of killing, however, picking up various other instruments such as hammers, anchors, boomerangs or even a trash can. Equally as important is his tendency to play dead (Jason was one of the progenitors of the "double-tap" rule), grafting Fake Out and Recover. Teleport is another staple of his repertoire, as is the accompanying First Impression; Disable replicates the tendency of motorized vehicles to stall in his presence. Liquidation showcases how much time he tends to spend under Crystal Lake, Thunder Punch again references his tendency to be revived by Electricity and Lunge is a generic thing he does.

And finally, on the side of the angels (or at least the side that dislikes demons), the Chosen One destined to protect humanity from the forces of evil (even if he sometimes wishes he didn't have to)-
1601841917314.png

"It got into my hand and went bad, so I had to lop it off at the wrist."
Name: Ash Williams
Franchise: Evil Dead
Typing: Fighting/Steel
Abilities: Super Luck/Justified/Scrappy
Notable Moves: Chainsaw*, Boomstick*, Close Combat, Revenge, Sacred Sword, Iron Head, Retaliate, Slash, Swords Dance, Bullet Seed, Thunder Wave, Psycho Cut, Rock Blast, Poltergeist, Night Slash, Parting Shot, Spirit Break
Chainsaw | Steel | Physical | 90 BP | 100% | 10 PP | Drops opponent's evasion by 2 stages.
Boomstick | Steel | Physical | 40 BP | 95% | 15 PP | Hits twice. Non-contact.
Stats: 81/122/74/70/83/100 (BST 530)
Description: Who would've guessed that messing with a book made of human skin would turn average dimwit Ash Williams into a Deadite-slaying machine destined to save humanity from the forces of evil? This destiny lends him the Fighting type, gaining Steel from the chainsaw he replaced his hand with after it went bad. Super Luck comes from the utter "luck" he experiences on a regular basis (hey, being the Chosen One ain't easy), while Justified and Scrappy allow him to better combat the Evil Dead summoned by that pesky Necronomicon. First up in terms of moves are his signature Chainsaw attachment and "Boomstick" as he refers to it, which provide a messy but practical way of slicing up and blasting apart Deadites. His saw also gifts him with a good amount of Slashing moves and boosting in Swords Dance, while that shotgun is further represented in Bullet Seed and Rock Blast (puns, baby). Retaliate for typical avenging duties, Poltergeist from the few times Ash himself has been possessed, Spirit Break because breaking [evil] spirits is what he does best, Thunder Wave from the sparks that may result from heavy chainsaw usage. While he may be a hero, Ash can also be a bit cowardly when the need to retreat arises, hence Parting Shot for- "strategic" psych-out tactics.

Last edited:

Pokémon: Kirito
Franchise/Origin: Sword Art Online
Ability: Sword of Swords
Notable moves: Slash, Night Sky Sword, Blue Rose Sword, Sacred Sword, Leaf Blade, Fire Lash, Liquidation, Detect, Swords Dance, Tailwind.
Signature Moves:
Night Sky Sword:
Dark-type, Physical, 90 BP, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP. High Critical Hit Rate, ignores abilities. Does neutral damage to Fairy-types. Slash-based.
Blue Rose Sword: Ice-Type, Physical, 90 BP, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP. High Critical Hit Rate, 10% chance to Freeze. Slash-based.
Signature Z-Move / G-Max Move: Has two Z-Moves and a G-Max Form.
Gigantamax Form changes Kirito's appearance to that of his SAO Avatar (Except he dual wields the Blue Rose Sword and Night Sky Sword):

Enhance Armament- Night Sky Sword: Upgraded from Kirito's Night Sky Sword with Kiritonium Z. Dark-type, Special, 200BP. Physical if user's Attack is higher than Special Attack. Super-Effective against Fairy-types. Slash-based.
Enhance Armament- Blue Rose Sword: Upgraded from the user's Blue Rose Sword with Eugeonium Z. Ice-Type, Special, 190 BP. Hits both enemies in a Double Battle. Physical if user's attack is higher than Special Attack. Deals either Grass- or Ice-type damage, depending on which would do more damage. 50% chance to freeze the target. Applies Leech Seed to targets hit. Slash-based. Users: Kirito, Eugeo (if he gets subbed and wins).
G-Max Starburst Stream: A Normal-Type G-Max Move unique to Gigantamax Kirito. Only has two thirds of the power of the equivalent Max Move but hits twice. Has a high critical hit ratio. Slash-based.
Stats: 70 HP/120 Atk/60 Def/50 SpA/50 SpD/130 Spe (BST: 480)
Reasoning: And here we have perhaps one of the most divisive characters in anime history, Kirito, the main character of Sword Art Online. Kirito's moveset here is mostly taken from what we can see in the Alicization Arc of SAO. Fire Lash, Liquidation and Tailwind come from Sacred Arts in the Underworld, which allow manipulation of elements such as fire, water, light, darkness, ice and wind. Slash comes from his sword skills, Sacred Sword comes from the fact that his swords are classed as Divine Objects, and Swords Dance is there because... well, yeah.

But now we get to the real meat of Kirito's moveset. His signature moves: Night Sky Sword and Blue Rose Sword. These are based on the two blades he wields in Underworld. The Night Sky Sword is his main one (Though for the longest time, it was simply called 'The Black One'). Forged from the branches of the Gigas Cedar, a gigantic light-absorbing tree (Yes, this does make it a wooden sword rather than a metal one- hence Leaf Blade), it retains its light-absorbing properties, which lets it hit neutrally against Fairy-types, the type most associated with light outside of Psychic (which is already hit super-effectively). The other weapon is where the spoilers come into play. See, the Blue Rose Sword originally wasn't Kirito's sword, but he took ownership of it after its original wielder, Eugeo, was killed in battle. This is also why the Z-Crystal for the Blue Rose Sword's Z-Move equivalent is Eugeonium Z (It also future-proofs it in case somebody submits Eugeo later!). The Blue Rose Sword is a sword that is literally made of ice and has the power to freeze things, hence Ice-typing with a chance to freeze- it's basically Physical Ice Beam, but with a high crit rate.

Speaking of Z-Moves, in Underworld, the place where the Alicization arc takes place, Divine Objects (like Kirito's swords) can have a command used to unlock their full capabilities, which comes in two stages, enhancing and releasing. Kirito only ever used the first stage, signalled by the command "Enhance Armament", hence the name. The Night Sky Sword's Enhance Armament fires a beam of darkness that consumes any light it hits to grow more powerful, so it now hits Fairy-types super-effectively. The Blue Rose Sword's enhance armament encases the target in a block of ice, then causes life-draining blue roses to bloom around the frozen target, draining their vitality. Given the affinity for both ice and plants, it only made sense for it to adapt between the Grass- and Ice-typings.

Lastly, there's his G-Max Form. Another function in SAO is Incarnation, where one's soul can influence a VR environment around them through sheer force of will. The most common way this manifests for Kirito is causing a vision of his SAO avatar to appear, if not becoming said avatar outright, and gaining all his abilities from SAO, including his Dual Blades skill, which naturally translates very well to Gigantamax. His signature G-Max move that replaces Max Strike is of course based on Kirito's signature move and most famous sword skill, the sixteen-hit Dual Blades skill, Starburst Stream. It trades off the Speed Drop of Max Strike for an approximate 1/3 increase in power (and ability to bypass Substitutes).

Kirito's ability is pretty self-explanatory, given he's a swordsman, and his stats are typical glass cannon fare- which describes Kirito to a T, really: he's a glass cannon. Dark-typing is because the element Kirito is mostly associated with in Underworld is darkness.

Super Sonic

Ultra Sonic

Pokémon: **Sonic-Archie**
Franchise/Origin: Archie Comics' Sonic The Hedgehog
Type: Normal (Base, Ultra Sonic)
Normal/Flying (Super Sonic)
Ability:
Base: Speed Boost/Embodiment of Chaos (HA)
Super Sonic: Embodiment of Chaos
Ultra Sonic: Billionth Power Ring
Signature Abilities:
Embodiment of Chaos: Upon scoring a KO, Archie Sonic transforms into his Super Form. Once transformed, Super Sonic's Spin Dash doubles in power, ignores enemy stat boosts and hits Dark-types super-effectively.

Billionth Power Ring: Ultra Sonic's attacks all work off of his higher offensive stat. Ultra Sonic changes to the type of move he's using before attacking. Ultra Sonic has a high critical hit ratio. Ultra Sonic's attacks have a higher chance to proc their additional effects. Ultra Sonic is immune to passive damage. Ultra Sonic cannot be knocked out in one hit (If he's at full HP, he'll endure an otherwise lethal attack with 1 HP). Ultra Sonic is immune to Ground-type moves. Ultra Sonic's Spin Dash doubles in power, ignores enemy stat boosts and hits Dark-types super-effectively. Basically Magic Guard, Serene Grace, Super Luck, Sturdy, Levitate and Protean, condensed into one ability, with a passive Photon Geyser effect on all of his attacks, and the post-transformation effect of Embodiment of Chaos. Yes, Ultra Sonic is meant to be this broken. He is DESIGNED fully knowing he's meant to be banned to Anything Goes.

Notable moves:
Every move this Sonic submission from the base Crossover Chaos has except Sacred Sword and Sonic Boost. Additionally, Spin Dash, Hurricane, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Close Combat Ancient Power, Agility, Tailwind, Acid Armor, Spikes.
Signature moves:
Ported over from base:
Spin Dash: 90 BP, 100 Accuracy, Ground-type, Physical. 10 PP. Makes contact. Can hit Flying-types and targets with Levitate. Z-Move: Base 180 BP Tectonic Rage.
Sonic-Archie transforms into Sonic-Archie-Ultra using Billionth Power Ring, akin to a Mega Evolution. He can transform even if he's already transformed into Sonic-Archie-Super.
Stats
: 90 HP/120 Atk/80 Def/50 SpA/80 SpD/240 Spe (Base. BST: 670)
90 HP/150 Atk/100 Def/70 SpA/100 SpD/245 Spe (Super. BST: 755)
90 HP/180 Atk/120 Def/100 SpA/120 SpD/250 Spe (Ultra. BST: 860)

Reasoning: Hey guys, did you know Sonic has had multiple comic book series? Did you know in one of them he was REALLY FREAKING OVERPOWERED?! Meet Archie Sonic, the most powerful incarnation the blue blur has ever had, bar none. The dude's so powerful, he makes his game self's super form look like a joke... in his base form. Hence why his base stats are all based on, but higher than, the original Sonic submission found in base- especially his speed. I mean... this 'hog is so fast, his speed alone literally renders him immune to time stopping abilities, and he once ran all the way across his multiverse and back in about five minutes tops. He also has a Super Form, though unlike Game Sonic, he doesn't actually need all the Chaos Emeralds to turn into Super Sonic. He just needs to absorb enough Chaos Energy, be it from just a few of the Emeralds, The Master Emerald, a bunch of power rings or even, in a pinch, Chaos Energy from enemy attacks. Thus, Archie Sonic's Super Form is a transformation triggered by the Embodiment of Chaos ability, which functions similarly to Battle Bond (It's also stronger!). This also buffs his Spin Dash.

Instead, the Mega Evolution equivalent is a form exclusive to the Archie Comics, Ultra Sonic. Sonic often needed a Super Emerald or MANY power rings to transform into Ultra Sonic. One of Ultra Sonic's abilities is self-adaptation: Ultra Sonic will gain new abilities (often manifesting as sub-forms) in different environments. Three such forms, Eco Sonic, Polar Sonic and Solar Sonic, are the source for Flamethrower, Ice Beam and Grass Knot, respectively, as well as the Protean and adaptive damage portions of Ultra Sonic's ability. Speaking of, let's go over Ultra Sonic's ability, Billionth Power Ring. This ungodly mess of an ability (Yes, it is meant to be broken) is based on the fact that Archie Sonic was once blessed by the Ancient Walkers upon collecting, well, a billionth power ring and completing their trial, granting Sonic a special aura that makes him far tougher to kill than anybody else. This is where the Sturdy and Magic Guard portions of the ability come into play (As well as Ancient Power). Lastly, according to multiple sources, FATE ITSELF is on Sonic's side, and will ensure that he always wins out in the end- yes, Archie Sonic has LITERAL Plot Armor! This is where the Serene Grace and Super Luck portions of Billionth Power Ring come into play. Ultra Sonic is even more powerful than Super Sonic is. (Sonic's BST goes up by about 100 for each stronger form, give or take a few points). Ultra Sonic also has some matter manipulation abilities- this is the source of his self adaptation, and between it and his phasing, there's the reasoning for Acid Armor. There was literally no way to do Ultra Sonic justice without making him AG levels of broken.

The Spin Dash is Sonic's signature maneuver, so obviously it'd be there. On top of that are moves that are fairly self explanatory- Spikes because Hedgehog and Tailwind and Hurricane because he can move fast enough to cause windstorms. He's also a master of close-quarters combat (notably in usage of pressure points), hence Close Combat.

Really, Archie Sonic semi-regularly dealt with multiversal threats, and even rewrote his own multiverse's history... twice. (Well, it's more like he reversed Eggman rewriting it).

...Though even he couldn't outrun his comics getting cancelled.

Gigantamax Naruto-Bijuu

Pokémon: Naruto-Bijuu
Franchise/Origin: Naruto
Type: Fighting/Flying
Ability: Prankster/Moxie/Kyuubi Chakra (HA)
Signature Ability: Kyuubi Chakra- The user heals 5% of their maximum HP at the end of each turn. Additionally, anybody who makes contact with Naruto takes 10% of their maximum hp as recoil damage. In Doubles, this affects the entirety of Naruto's side of the field.
Notable moves: Shadow Clone Barrage, Rasenshuriken, Substitute, Detect, Recover, Extreme Speed, Tail Slap, Iron Tail, Sucker Punch, etc.
Signature moves
Shadow Clone Barrage - Fighting-type, Physical, Base 30 Power, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP. Hits 2 to 5 times.
Rasenshuriken - Flying-Type, Special, Base 120 Power, 90 Accuracy, 5 PP. Has a sort of pledge effect: In a double battle, if an ally uses Amaterasu in the same turn Rasenshuriken is used, the move to go last is buffed, dealing 1.3x more damage and leaving a Black Flames entry hazard on the enemy's side of the field, which inflicts burn on any targets switching in, but is absorbed by Fire-types. The move cannot miss if this pledge effect is triggered.
G-Max Move: G-Max Tailed Beast Bomb: Replaces Max Knuckle. Boosts all allies' Attack and Special Attack after use.
Stats: 105 HP/110 Atk/50 Def/125 SpA/55 SpD/120 Spe (BST: 565)

Reasoning:
Here we have the first of two forms of the titular character from Naruto. The first is based on his Tailed Beast Mode, which he uses late into the War arc. His stat spread is generally geared towards offense, though he's not wholly lacking in bulk either. As an Uzumaki, he possess a natural abundance of life force, hence the massive base HP. His first two abilities, Prankster and Moxie, are based on Naruto's past as a prankster and his generally boisterous personality. It's his third ability, Kyuubi Chakra, though, that this form wants to use. Its three effects are based on the effects that Kurama's Chakra has displayed- it grants Naruto a healing factor, hence the built in 1/20 max hp regeneration, and Kurama's Chakra has shown the ability to burn those who touch it, hence the Iron Barbs effect.

Naruto's moveset is primarily based on techniques he's used in either the anime/manga or the fighting games. Rasenshuriken is directly ported from the manga, though without any innate additional effects (the celluar destruction would be too much to balance). It DOES have a sort of pledge effect, which I'll get into with the character Naruto is meant to be paired with for said combo. Shadow Clone Barrage is based on the various 'Naruto Barrage' type moves seen throughout the anime and manga, involving overwhelming opponents with large numbers of doppelgangers, which has become one of Naruto's staple maneuvers. Substitute is based on the basic Substitution technique (as is Detect), Recover is based on Naruto's healing factor, Tail Slap and Iron Tail are based on the partial transformation technique (Which allows Naruto to spawn Kurama's tails to attack with), and Extreme Speed is based on a Game-exclusive attack, the Tailed Beast Flash Bullet.

Naruto's signature G-Max Move is based on the Tailed Beast Bomb, the ultimate attack of all Tailed Beasts, which he can spawn a gigantic Kurama Avatar for (This is in fact a basis for Naruto's Gigantamax form). The abilities are, again, a reference to his ability to distribute his chakra to others.

Naruto's typing is based on his Taijutsu specialisation and his Elemental Chakra Nature of Wind.

Evolves into Naruto-Rikudo with Six Paths Essence.

...And here's the form that should be banned to Ubers, probably AG...

Naruto-Rikudo

Gigantamax Naruto-Rikudo

Pokémon: Naruto-Rikudo
Type: Fighting/Flying
Ability: Six Paths Yang Power
Signature Ability: Six Paths Yang Power- Naruto-Rikudo's side of the field heals 10% of their Max HP at the end of each turn. Additionally, Naruto-Rikudo deals 50% more damage with Fire, Ground, Water, Poison and Bug-type moves and the damage of Naruto-Rikudo's attacks' is based off of his higher offensive stat- but they retain their classifications.
Notable moves: All of Naruto-Bijuu's moves, plus Steam Eruption, Surf, Bug Buzz, Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power, Octazooka and Truth-Seeking Balls
Signature move: Truth-Seeking Balls- Base 100 Power, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP, Special. Typing is Naruto-Rikudo's current primary typing (For his base typing, that would be Flying). Hits all types neutrally, ignoring weaknesses, resistances and abilities.
Signature Z-Move: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken- upgraded from Rasenshuriken with RikudoNarutoium Z. Ignores ability-based immunities. Base 20 Power. Hits 9 times, with each hit having different typing and effects.
1- Ground-type. 20% chance to reduces the target's speed by 1 stage.
2- Fire-type. 30% chance to burn.
3- Water-type. 50% chance to raise Naruto's Defense and Special Defense by 1 stage.
4- Fire-type or Ground-type, whichever does more damage.
5- Water-type. 50% chance to raise Naruto's Attack and Special Attack by 1 stage.
6- Poison-type. 30% chance to lower the target's Defense and Special Defense by 1 stage.
7- Bug-type. 20% chance to lower the target's Special Attack by 1 stage.
8- Water-type. 30% chance to poison the target.
9- Flying-type. Guaranteed critical hit.
G-Max Move: G-Max Tailed Beast Bomb: Replaces Max Knuckle. Boosts all allies' Attack and Special Attack after use.
Stats: 130 HP/120 Atk/90 Def/130 SpA/95 SpD/120 Spe (BST: 685)

Reasoning: This form is based off of Naruto's Six Paths Sage Mode, which he gains the ability to access close to the end of the manga. It's a direct upgrade over his Kyuubi Chakra Mode in every way, demonstrated by minor increases to all of his stats (except Defense and Special Defense, which are more sizeable increases). His healing abilities are also strengthened, as a testament to the restorative abilities of the Six Paths Yang Power, with which Naruto saved Might Guy from dying to usage of the Eighth Gate and gave Kakashi Hatake a new eye after his Sharingan was stolen by the legendary copypasta himself Madara Uchiha. While he loses the contact retaliation of his Tailed Beast Mode, he gains access to the chakra of the other 8 Tailed Beasts and mastery of them, so he now gains STAB on Fire, Water, Poison, Bug and Ground-type moves- based on the nine tailed beasts. He also gains adaptive damage so he can actually use his massive Special Attack to some degree of success.

These also explain the new additions to his moveset. The only one that isn't obviously traceable back to a Tailed Beast is Earth Power. While Sand Tomb would've been better to represent Shukaku, it also would've left Naruto without a good Ground-type move, and that's no good. He also gains the Truth-Seeking Balls, which are special orbs comprised of all known elemental releases and nullfies any form of ninjutsu that touches it that is not filled with natural energy. In this case, it comes to a strong move that will always be STAB, and score a neutral hit- but ONLY a neutral hit.

His Z-Move is again, ported straight from his home series. It creates nine Rasenshuriken, each one charged with the power of one of the nine tailed beasts. Hence, it hits nine times, with each having different typing and effects, which attempt to be at least somewhat related to the element infused into them: Sand and Magnet Release, blue flames, Water Release, Lava Release, Boil Release (Steam), Acid, Scale Powder and Ink, with the last being a generic Rasenshuriken.

Naruto-Rikudo that come from a Gigantamax Naruto-Bijuu also have the ability to Gigantamax. The Gigantamax form is based on his Ashura Kurama avatar which he uses in his final fight against Sasuke. Just like the prior state, it allows him to make use of the Tailed Beast Bomb, so both forms of Naruto share a G-Max move.

Pokémon: Sasuke-EMS
Type: Fire/Electric
Ability: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
Signature Ability: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan- Upon switching in, Sasuke reveals his opponent's held item, and gains +1 stage in either attack or special attack, corresponding to the foe's lower defense. Additionally, the accuracy of all of Sasuke's moves is increased by a factor of 1.3 times. Basically, the combined effects of Compound Eyes, Frisk and Download in one ability.
Notable moves: Black Flame Shield, Amaterasu, Thunder, Chidori, Flame Control Sword, Close Combat, Slash, Night Slash, Sucker Punch, Will-O-Wisp, Hypnosis, Night Daze, etc.
Signature moves
Black Flame Shield: Fire-type, Status. 10PP. Sasuke protects himself, nullfying all attacks made against him that turn. If a contact move is blocked in this way, the attacker is burned. Basically, a reskinned Baneful Bunker that Burns instead of Poisons.
Amaterasu: Fire-type, Special. Base 120 Power, 70% accuracy, 5 PP. 50% chance to burn the target. Has a sort of pledge effect: In a double battle, if an ally uses Rasenshuriken on the same turn Amaterasu is used, the move to go last is buffed, dealing 1.3x more damage and leaving a Black Flames entry hazard on the enemy's side of the field, which inflicts burn on any targets switching in, but is absorbed by Fire-types. The move cannot miss if this pledge effect is triggered.
Chidori: Electric-type, Physical. Base 100 Power, 100 accuracy, 10 PP. No additional effects.
Flame Control Sword: Fire-type, Physical. Base 90 power, 100 Accuracy. 10% chance to burn the target.
Stats: 75 HP/105 Atk/45 Def/130 SpA/50 SpD/125 Spe (BST: 530)

Reasoning: And here we have a very polarizing character. The deuteragonist of the Naruto series, the last surviving member of the Uchiha Clan (at least until his daughter, Sarada, was born) after it was massacred by his older brother Itachi. That's all I'm going into as far as that goes.

Just like Naruto, he has two forms, one being designed around Ubers, so let's speak about the one that isn't first.

For stats, Sasuke's EMS stat spread is similar to Naruto-Bijuu's, though he garners a bit higher special attack and speed at the cost of a bit of attack, defense, special defense and A LOT of HP. His typing is based on his two main elemental chakra natures- Fire and Lightning. Though the real kicker is the ability. Those red eyes of his aren't just for show, they're Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. The Sharingan grants abilities such as the ability to read the target's movements through muscle memory (to the point where Kakashi, another wielder of the Sharingan, became so prolific with this aspect of it to the point he could copy his opponent's moves, becoming known as the Copy Ninja), while the Mangekyou grants some more direct combat-focused abilities. The ability itself focuses more on the first aspect, granting Sasuke the effects of Compound Eyes, Frisk and Download in one ability.

The moveset is mostly ported from the anime, plus a few generic moves to account for more generic ninja abilities Sasuke is known to use. He's skilled in Taijutsu, having mimicked some portions of the incredibly risky Strong Fist style, so Close Combat was a given. Sucker Punch is an obvious move for Ninja, and Night Daze and Hypnosis have their bases in Genjutsu abilities, which, while not Sasuke's speciality, are something his Sharingan has shown to be capable of. Will-O-Wisp is based on something we'll mention in just a second. Thunder is as a stand-in for the technique known as Kirin.

Where things really heat up (pun totally intended) are his signature moves. Amaterasu is the main one here, as the signature ability of his Mangekyou Sharingan. It creates black flames that can even scorch other flames. Sasuke's other Mangekyou ability is Flame Control, which allows him to further control Amaterasu, such as choosing who the flames burn, or changing its shape, even such that it can be formed into a weapon, which is the basis for the Flame Control Sword, or even be made to coat his Susano'o with them to form a retaliatory defense against close-range attackers, which is where the Black Flame Shield comes from. Amaterasu and Flame Control are also the basis of him having Will-O-Wisp. His Final Signature move is the ever-so-famous Chidori, a deadly thrust empowered by lightning chakra.

Lastly, you may have noticed that I mentioned Naruto's Rasenshuriken had a Pledge effect with Sasuke's Amaterasu, right? That actually has a basis in the form of a move called Halo Hurricane Jet Black Arrow Style Zero (Yes, that is the actual name. Minato, who named the technique, even admits it's a bad name), which, well, combined Sasuke's Amaterasu with Naruto's Rasenshuriken to perform a devastating attack.

Evolves into Sasuke-Rinnegan with Six Paths Essence

Speaking of...

Sasuke-Rinnegan

Gigantamax Sasuke-Rinnegan

Pokémon: Sasuke-Rinnegan
Type: Fire/Electric
Ability: Six Paths Yin Power
Signature Ability: Six Paths Yin Power- All effects of Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Additionally, Sasuke-Rinnegan's attacks bypass Screens and Substitute. Sasuke-Rinnegan's Fire-type moves are not weakened by Rain and do not fizzle out under Primordial Sea.
Notable moves: All of Sasuke-EMS' moves, as well as Ally Switch, Baton Pass, Shinra Tensei, Chibaku Tensei.
Signature move
Shinra Tensei: Psychic-Type, Special. Base 70 Power, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP. -1 Priority. Forces the opponent out. Hits Dark-types for neutral damage.
Chibaku Tensei: Rock-type, Physical. Base 120 Power, 70% Accuracy, 5 PP. 50% chance to reduce the foe's speed by 1 stage.
G-Max Move: G-Max Indra's Arrow- Replaces Max Lightning. Affects Ground-Types. Sets the weather to Rain.
Stats: 85 HP/130 Atk/65 Def/140 SpA/70 SpD/140 Spe (BST: 630)

Reasoning: Here's Sasuke's Uber-worthy form. At around the same time Naruto gains his Six Paths Sage Mode, Sasuke acquired a Rinnegan and Six Paths Chakra, greatly amplifying his abilities. Sasuke's boosts are more offensively focused than Naruto's, and his stats generally don't increase as much. Instead, his ability gets even more bloated, adding on an Infiltrator effect and weather-proofing his Fire-type attacks (in fact, one of Sasuke's most notably strategies is using fire attacks to cause a thunderstorm to set up Kirin). Baton Pass, Ally Switch and the Infiltrator effect on his ability all have a basis in Sasuke's unique Rinnegan ability, Amenotejikara, which allows him to swap any two objects within eyesight, himself included. Sasuke's Rinnegan does not lose any abilities his Mangekyou did either, hence why his ability is a straight upgrade over his previous form's.

Sasuke's other two new moves are Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei, also granted by his Rinnegan. They manipulate a telekinetic force, though do so in different ways- Shinra Tensei is a powerful repulsive force, so it obviously phases foes out. Chibaku Tensei creates a gravitational singularity that eventually forms a giant meteorite which Sasuke then sends crashing into the ground. The foe can get caught up in gravitational pull, hence why it has a high chance to reduce the victim's speed.

Sasuke-Rinnegan also has a Gigantamax form, based on his Perfect Susano'o, which he uses in his final fight against Naruto. The G-Max Move is based on Indra's Arrow, the ultimate technique of Sasuke's Susano'o after it has been imbued with the Chakra of all 9 Tailed Beasts. The weather-setting effect is based on the aftermath of the technique's clash with Naruto's Rasenshuriken, which created a massive storm of rain and wind. It also affects Ground-types due to its nature as an attack imbued with Six Paths Chakra.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of horror. Best I can do ya is Overlord. (Close enough in my book.)

Pokémon: Cocytus
Type: Bug/Ice
Ability: Snow Warning / Bulletproof / Slush Rush
Moves: Lunge, First Impression, X-Scissor, Icicle Crash, Triple Axel, Ice Punch, Avalanche, Icicle Spear, Ice Shard, Sheer Cold, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Frost Breath, Icy Wind, Close Combat, Sacred Sword, Body Press, Revenge, Rock Smash, Iron Tail, Smart Strike, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Brutal Swing, Payback, Aerial Ace, Air Slash, Psycho Cut, Breaking Swipe, Body Slam, Slam, Slash, Retaliate, Chip Away, Double Hit, Vise Grip, Cut, False Swipe, Bind, Block, Detect, Hail, Quash, Swords Dance, Taunt
Z-Move: Immovable Wisdom King Strike - Bug, Physical, 200 BP | Lowers the target's Speed by 1 stage. | Base: Lunge | Z-Crystal: Cocytium Z
Stats: 120/115/100/65/90/80 | 570 BST
Reasoning:
  • Base Stats
  • Type: Race-wise, he is an Insect Fighter and a Vermin Lord (Bug). Job-wise, he is partly a Knight of Niflheim (Ice).
  • Abilities: He exudes a cold aura that does residual ice damage (Snow Warning), has projectile immunity (Bulletproof) as a Floor Guardian, and can move at supersonic speeds despite his bulky appearance (Slush Rush).
  • Movepool: His combat style mostly revolves around cold manipulation and weapon mastery. (Close Combat comes from his tendency to underestimate opponents.) He also uses his limbs, primarily his tail, if needed. Immovable Wisdom King Strike is not only his strongest technique, but also capable of speed reduction.

Pokémon: Mare Bello Fiore
Type: Ground/Grass
Ability: Cloud Nine / Bulletproof / Grassy Surge
Moves: Earth Power, Earthquake, Land's Wrath, Energy Ball, Wood Hammer, Grassy Glide, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Lava Plume, Nature Power, Leech Seed, Worry Seed, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Grassy Terrain, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Sandstorm, Hail, Defog, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Foresight, Calm Mind, Coaching, Wish, Protect, Wide Guard, Heal Pulse, Life Dew, Purify, Rototiller
Stats: 95/95/105/110/110/85 | 600 BST
Reasoning: Mare here might not look like horror material, but he (yes, he) has insane physical strength and half a mind to break bones with his staff. (Wood Hammer reflects this.) See also: dark elf, neutral evil alignment.
  • Base Stats
  • Typing: He is capable of terraforming (Ground), and one of his jobs is Forest Mage (Grass).
  • Abilities: He possesses a spell called Control Cloud (Cloud Nine), has projectile immunity (Bulletproof) as a Floor Guardian, and is a neat freak with control over nature (Grassy Surge).
  • Movepool: His combat style involves the use of druidic powers (Ground, Grass, and Rock moves—Grassy Glide specifically corresponding to Woodland Stride—as well as Nature Power and Defog) at a distance for offense (he also has a lava spell, hence Lava Plume), protection (Protect, Wide Guard), and support (Coaching, Wish, Heal Pulse, Life Dew, Purify). He can also Detect Life (Foresight) and Control Weather.

Last edited:

The Pale Man represents all institutional evil feeding on the helpless. It's not accidental that he is a) Pale b) a Man. He's thriving now.
Pokemon: Pale Man
Franchise:
Pan's Labyrinth

Form: Unseeing
Type:

Ability: Slumber
Slumber: Pale Man-Unseeing is treated as asleep (same effect as Comatose) but cannot use any attacking moves. If any move targets this Pokemon, changes form to Pale Man-Pursuant.
Notable Moves: Consume, Recover, Nasty Plot, Curse, Recycle, Thief, Imprison, Pursuit, Knock Off, Spirit Break, Thrash, Acupressure, Play Rough, Torment, Sweet Scent, Draining Kiss, Spirit Break, Double Edge, Belch, Toxic, False Surrender, Feint Attack, Hone Claws, Agility, Snatch, Bite, Crunch, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow, Dark Pulse, Foul Play, Night Slash, Sucker Punch, universal moves such as Substitute.
Consume: 110 BP | 100% Accuracy |
|
| 10(16) PP | Deals super effecitive damage against Fairy-type Pokemon

Stats: 88 / 50 / 112 / 50 / 128 / 82 (510 BST)

Form: Pursuant
Type:

Ability: Avarice
Avarice: No Pokemon on the field can switch out. Pale-Man-Pursuant can only use attacking moves.
Notable Moves: See above
Stats: 88 / 128 / 66 / 136 / 66 / 116 (600 BST)

Reasoning: The Pale Man slumbers in his lair of opulence surrounded by lavish amounts of food. The Pale Man has no need of this food since his diet consists of imaginative children who have unfortunately stumbled into his presence but his greed and avarice will not allow anyone to even touch it. He is a creature who only consumes and destroys so that others cannot have. The only way the Pale Man can see is through his eyes, which he must hold in his hands only ever seeing what is in arm's reach. Despite the luxury of his surroundings, he does not utilise any eating utensils but just uses his hands. This means while he is eating he can only see what he is consuming and cannot see nor comprehend what is happening elsewhere. The Pale Man is Fairy-type since he is first introduced in the story through a tale similar to that of a fairy tale. He is also cunning and deceitful like other Fairy-types. Devour is based on the scene in his lair where he... devours a fairy. Not much to explain here. His abilities and forms are derived from his role in the film where he sits in silence, unmoving and unseeing, at the table that is overladen with food. Ofeila is able to sneak past him with ease since he is completely oblivious to her presence but as soon as she takes just a single piece of food from the table he chases after her. This vile and evil creature does not care for others, only for what he can consume but does not consume.

Last edited:
I thought that the slate is Anything Goes, not sure if that means the tier or just FFA so here are my submissions:(I woulda done Archie Sonic but I don't wanna copy)

Ya boi, the Blue Bomber!
"I know you don't want to make fighting robots anymore, and if I can get the others to stop being bad, I will. But if I have to fight...I have to fight. Otherwise, who will help everyone?" -Mega Man
Base:
1602170525127.png

Super Adapter:
1602175862633.png

Super Armor:
1602175933351.png

Pokémon: Mega Man
Franchise/Origin: Archie Comics
Type: Steel
Ability: Protean, Download, Super Adaptor
Notable moves: Flash Cannon, Multi Attack, Shift Gear, Charge Beam, Stored Power, Slash, Ice Beam, Magnet Bomb, Superpower, Magma Storm, Thunderbolt, Gear Grind, King's Shield, Hurricane, Air Slash, Bubblebeam, Bonemerang, Mystic Fire, Petal Dance, Pin Missile, Magnet Bomb, Double Team, Mach Punch, Rapid Spin, Shadow Claw, Rain Dance, Flash, Drill Run, Thousand Waves, Thousand Arrows, Dive, Gravity, Surf, Water Spout, Gyro Ball, Power Gem, Blizzard, Spiky Shield, Mimic, Role Play, Attack Order, Secret Sword/Sacred Sword, Aqua Ring, Icicle Crash, Rock Slide, Photon Geyser, Shell Side Arm, Hyperspace Hole, Boomburst, Aurora Veil, Close Combat, Hammer Arm, Razor Wind, Solar Beam, Hydro Cannon, Hyper Beam, Prismatic Laser, Roar of Time, Freeze Shock, Shadow Force, Spectral Thief, Sub, Heart Stamp.
Signature moves: Sonic Shot, Time Stop, Livewire, Chaos Cannon, Chaos Control
Stats: 100/135/90/135/90/95

Mega(Super Armor) Stone: Chaos Emeralds
Mega(Super Armor) Stats: 100/170/100/170/100/145
Mega(Super Armor) Ability: Untouchable(Magic Bounce clone that gives STAB to all moves+Levitate)

Reasoning: Well, this one took me a while. This is the Mega Man comics version of Mega Man, arguably the more powerful version, as it has the Sonic gang's moves and Super Armor. Shift Gear is nice, as he is a Robot, all his moves represent the moveset of a Robot Master he has defeated, Gear Grind for Metal Man, King's Shield for the Shadow Shield, etc. I know his moveset is huge, but he defeated all these robots and more at various points in time.
1602202059910.png

Flash Cannon, Charge Beam and Stored Power are all for his Mega Buster's Base Form, Spectral Thief is cause he doesn't just copy the weapon, but all their memories too. Protean and Download are for his copy forms, and Super Adaptor is his special ability, allowing him to summon and fuse with rush, becoming Super Mega Man after 1 KO, similar to Battle Bond. This was introduced in the games in Mega Man 7. It boosts his defenses and attack by 5 each, and his speed by 20, because it gives him an attack boost and a huge mobility boost. It also gives him an immunity to ground. He can only mega evolve after triggering Super Adaptor, to make it slightly limited. His Mega form, instead of calling him Mega Mega Man, is Super Armor Mega Man. This was introduced in Sonic x Mega Man 1: Worlds Collide.

New Moves:
Sonic Shot | Electric | Special | 100 Base Power | 10PP | 100% accuracy | Hits the opponent's defense when dealing damage.

Time Stop | ??? | Status | 10 PP | 50% accuracy | Freezes an opponent.

Livewire | Electric | Physical | 15PP | Cannot miss | Lays down a entry hazard that has a 50% to paralyze grounded opponents upon switching in. Can be stacked up to 2 times, which increases it to 100%. Ground-types are unaffected, and grounded Electric-types absorb the hazard.

Chaos Cannon | Dark | Special | 150 Base Power | 5PP | 90% accuracy | Must recharge after use unless it KOs the opponent.

Chaos Control | Normal | Status | 10PP | Cannot miss | Sharply raises user's SpA, and raises user's speed by one stage.

Now time for the evil ones.
1602177222289.png

Pokémon: M'egga Man
Franchise/Origin: Sonic/Mega Man Crossover 2, Worlds Unite
Type: Dark/Steel
Ability: Dark Aura/Adaptability
Notable moves: Substitute, Fire Blast/Flamethrower, Drill Run, Flash Cannon, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Shift Gear, Recover.
Signature moves: Wrecking Ball, Bumper, Bubble Trap, Spiked Hammer.
Stats: 100/145/100/145/100/95

Reasoning: This evil version of Mega Man has a much more limited moveset, but still has everything it needs. These are all based of the moves he used in the comic, plus Knock Off for good measure. I gave it Dark Aura because I could not think of a better or more fitting ability, as Eggman's version is mainly a melee brawler, so there goes Mega Launcher. Base form MM is very adaptable, and so is this form, and I refuse to give it Download because this is after he's been hacked.

New Moves:
Wrecking Ball | Rock | Physical | 100 Base Power | 10PP | 90% accuracy | Lowers the user's Speed by 1.

Bumper | Normal | Status | 5PP | Cannot miss | +4 priority. Nullifies physical attacks, if hit by a physical attack, deals 40 base damage. Contact moves also force a switch, but Ground-type moves ignore it. Special moves deal 1/2 damage. This move may fail if used repeatedly.

Bubble Trap | Water | Special | 50 Base Power | 5PP | 75% accuracy | Traps the target for 4 turns, each having a 33% chance to flinch the target.

Spiked Hammer | Steel | Physical | 95 Base Power | 10PP | 100% accuracy | No extra effect.

And finally:
"I am the weapon." -Sonic Man
1602177195660.png

Pokémon: Sonic Man
Type: Steel/Electric
Ability: Hyperspeed(Motor Drive+Cannot be burned, Fire type attacks halved. Weak to Ice, -1 speed, but cannot be frozen, Priority deals double.)
Notable moves: Fire Blast/Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Shift Gear, Zing Zap, U-turn.
Signature moves: Sonic Shot, Spin Slash, Ring Launcher, Homing Bolt, Homing Attack, Spring Shield.
Stats: 75/145/60/145/60/180

Reasoning: Motor Drive's effects for obvious reasons, and resistant to burn and fire because of the heat usually produced by friction at high speeds. Ice slows him down, so -1 speed and he's weak to it and priority for balancing reasons and because Sonic is cocky, and is surprised by anyone being faster than him. This is meant to play like a Genesect made for Ubers/AG. Instead of being a purely physical attacker, he now becomes a potent mixed attacker, due to gaining an arm cannon.

New Moves:

Ring Launcher | Electric | Special | 80 Base Power | 5PP | 80% accuracy | Binds the target for two to five turns, dealing 1/16 of their max health each turn.

Spin Slash | Steel | Physical | 100 Base Power | 10PP | 100% accuracy | Ignores abilities.

Homing Blast | Normal | Special | 40 Base Power | 10PP | Cannot miss. | Hits 2-5 times. (The reason this is so powerful is that it was shown to have knocked out multiple Robot Masters in a single shot.) There is a ~33.3% chance that it will hit 2 times, a ~33.3% chance it will hit 3 times, a ~16.7% chance it will hit 4 times, and a ~16.7% chance it will hit 5 times.

Homing Attack | Steel | Physical | 80 Base Power | 20PP | Cannot miss. | Swaps user out.

Spring Shield | Normal | Status | 10PP | Cannot miss. | +4 Priority. Nullifies all incoming damage, if hit by a contact move, forces opponent out.

Hope you enjoyed the Blue Bomber x Blue Blur Crossover trio! Funnily enough, I'm using characters from a crossover for the Crossover mod.
Since the limit is 5, and I want to do the slate, here are 2 more. I don't watch horror, so this is the best I could think of, especially considering the episodes concerning the Apathy play like a horror movie.

"I saw the beast. We need a Huntsman." -Li Ren
1602343797555.png

Pokémon: Nuckelavee
Franchise/Origin: RWBY
Ability: Regenerator/Intimidate/Grimm(If opponents have negative stat changes, all attacks deal 1.5x damage)
Notable moves: Night Slash, High Horsepower, Stomp, Screech, Boomburst, Doom Desire, Anchor Shot, Arm Thrust, Breaking Swipe, Brick Break, Brutal Swing, Knock Off, Bulk Up, Recover, Bullet Punch, Crush Grip, Darkest Lariat, Destiny Bond, Double Iron Bash, Dragon Hammer, Eerie Impulse, Torment, Obstruct, Fell Stinger, Smack Down, Guillotine, Hammer Arm, Lash Out, Low Sweep, Mach Punch, Metal Claw, Poison Jab, Power Trip, Shadow Bone, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Superpower, Wild Charge.
Signature Z-Move: Impaling Reach | Dark | Physical | 200 BP | Lowers the target's Speed by 1 stage. | Base: Night Slash | Z-Crystal: Nuckelavium Z
Stats: 110/110/90/60/90/65

Reasoning: This monstrosity stands roughly 15 feet tall (about 5 meters) and is a creature of Grimm, dark beasts created by the God of Destruction. They sense opponents by their negative emotions, so the best way I could think of to represent that was in the ability Grimm. This creature can bend it's upper body without hurting it, and it's arms extend to cover a town square. It can regenerate, thus Regenerator, and Intimidate is obvious. It has Hammer and Arm moves because it mostly fights using it's extendable and flexible arms.

"The Apathy. They're not strong or ferocious. They drain your will to go on." -Maria Calavera, the Grimm Reaper
1602343781666.png

Pokemon: Apathy
Ability: Dark Aura/Truant/Apathetic(Lowers opponent's Speed, Attack and Special Attack 1 stage upon switch in)
Notable moves: Dark Pulse, Entrainment, Dark Void, Screech, Boomburst, Doom Desire, Assurance, Beat Up, Breaking Swipe, Knock Off, Disarming Voice, Drain Punch, Eerie Impulse, Hypnosis, First Impression, Glare, Gravity, Guillotine, Hex, Dream Eater, Infestation, Lash Out, Leech Life, Quash, Night Daze, Nightmare, Perish Song, Spectral Thief, Spirit Shackle, Spite, Strength Sap, Spirit Break.
Signature move: Will Break | Dark | Status | 100% Accuracy | Prevents the target from fleeing or switching out. At the end of each turn, two of the target's stats are lowered by one stage each.
Stats: 100/75/90/65/90/70

Reasoning: These Grimm suck the willpower out of any who come near them, then move in for the kill. They are not particularly fast or strong, but rely on weakening their opponent's will to resist, then it will slowly stagger toward it's target with killing intent. As just being near them saps your will, Dark Aura is appropriate, and Truant because they are apathetic. Dark Void is because their victims just fell asleep and died, having no more will to live. The rest of their moves are more or less self explanatory given their attack strategy. Also, it's Hidden Ability gives it an effective base 135 in each defense stat and 105 in speed, outspeeding many common pokemon.

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
I thought that the slate is Anything Goes, not sure if that means the tier or just FFA so here are my submissions:(I woulda done Archie Sonic but I don't wanna copy)
Base:
View attachment 281004
Super Adapter:
View attachment 281075
Super Armor:
View attachment 281079
Ya boi, the Blue Bomber!

Now time for the creepy/evil ones.
View attachment 281102

And finally:
View attachment 281101

Hope you enjoyed the Blue Bomber x Blue Blur Crossover trio! Funnily enough, I'm using characters from a crossover for the Crossover mod.
Quite a few problems not with the balancing and the large amount of signature moves, but mostly in the formatting. There's 2 major problems:
1. The descriptions don't have to be in quotes. If you want to hide the large walls of text, use spoilers.
2. The signature moves should have proper formatting for a pokemon move, and not attached to the reasonings.

Here you go. Some are reworked and balanced a bit, but they're fine otherwise:
Mega Man:
Sonic Shot | Electric | Special | 100 Base Power | 10PP | 100% accuracy | Hits the opponent's defense when dealing damage.
Time Stop | ??? | Status | 10 PP | 60% accuracy | Freezes all opponents for 3 turns.
Livewire | Electric | Physical | 15PP | Cannot miss | Lays down a entry hazard that has a 50% to paralyze grounded opponents upon switching in. Can be stacked up to 2 times, which increases it to 100%. Ground-types are unaffected, and grounded Electric-types absorb the hazard.
Chaos Cannon | Dark | Special | 150 Base Power | 5PP | 90% accuracy | Must recharge after use unless it KOs the opponent.
Chaos Control | Normal | Status | 10PP | Cannot miss | -3 priority. Raises the user's Attack, Special Attack, and Speed by +2, but is interrupted when hit by a damaging move.

Megga Man:
Wrecking Ball | Rock | Physical | 100 Base Power | 10PP | 90% accuracy | Lowers the target's and user's Speed by -1.
Bumper | Electric | Status | 5PP | Cannot miss | +4 priority. Nullifies and reflects attacks back at the target for the same damage they would do. Contact moves also force a switch, but Ground-type moves ignore it.
Bubble Trap | Water | Special | 50 Base Power | 5PP | 70% accuracy | Traps the target for 4-5 turns, each having a 20% chance to flinch the target.
Spiked Hammer | Steel | Physical | 95 Base Power | 10PP | 100% accuracy | No extra effect.

Sonic Man:
Spin Slash Now Cyclone Slash.
Ring Launcher Removed.
Homing Bolt Now Shock Wave.
Homing Attack | Normal | Physical | 80 Base Power | 20PP | Cannot miss. | Type depends on the user's primary type.
Mat Block Removed.

Last edited:
Quite a few problems not with the balancing and the large amount of signature moves, but mostly in the formatting. There's 2 major problems:
1. The descriptions don't have to be in quotes. If you want to hide the large walls of text, use spoilers.
2. The signature moves should have proper formatting for a pokemon move, and not attached to the reasonings.
How do I format the moves? Also, I accidentally did quotes, I was going to go back and edit it. And IK the movepool and stats are broken, I need to nerf them slightly, but these are beings that could tear apart universes in their base forms.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
How do I format the moves? Also, I accidentally did quotes, I was going to go back and edit it. And IK the movepool and stats are broken, I need to nerf them slightly, but these are beings that could tear apart universes in their base forms.
I'd editied in the new ones.

Base:
View attachment 281004
Super Adapter:
View attachment 281075
Super Armor:
View attachment 281079
Ya boi, the Blue Bomber!
Pokémon: Mega Man
Franchise/Origin: Mega Man Comics
Type: Steel
Ability: Protean, Multitype, Super Adaptor
Notable moves: Flash Cannon, Multi Attack, Shift Gear, Charge Beam, Stored Power, Slash(Cut), Ice Beam, Magnet Bomb, Supepower, Magma Storm, Thunderbolt, Gear Grind, King's Shield, Hurricane, Air Slash, Bubblebeam, Bonemerang, Mystic Fire, Petal Dance, Pin Missile, Magnet Bomb, Double Team, Mach Punch, Rapid Spin, Shadow Claw, Rain Dance, Flash, Drill Run, Thousand Waves, Thousand Arrows, Dive, Gravity, Surf, Water Spout, Gyro Ball, Power Gem, Blizzard, Spiky Shield, Mimic, Role Play, Attack Order, Secret Sword/Sacred Sword, Aqua Ring, Icicle Crash, Rock Slide, Photon Geyser, Shell Side Arm, Hyperspace Hole, Boomburst, Aurora Veil, Close Combat, Hammer Arm, Razor Wind, Solar Beam, Hydro Cannon, Hyper Beam, Prismatic Laser, Roar of Time, Freeze Shock, Shadow Force, Spectral Thief, Sub.
Signature moves: Sonic Shot, Time Stop, Livewire, Chaos Cannon, Chaos Control
Stats: 100/135/90/135/90/95

Mega Stone: Chaos Emeralds
Mega Stats: 100/170/100/170/100/145
Mega Ability: Untouchable(Magic Bounce clone that gives STAB to all moves+Levitate)

Reasoning: Well, this one took me a while. This is the Mega Man comics version of Mega Man, arguably the more powerful version, as it has the Sonic gang's moves and Super Armor. Shift Gear is nice, as he is a Robot, all his moves represent the moveset of a Robot Master he has defeated, Gear Grind for Metal Man, King's Shield for the Shadow Shield, etc. Flash Cannon, Charge Beam and Stored Power are all for his Mega Buster's Base Form, Spectral Thief is cause he doesn't just copy, he steals an opponent's weapon. Protean and Multitype are for his copy forms, and Super Adaptor is his special ability, allowing him to summon and fuse with rush after 1 KO, similar to Battle Bond. It boosts his defenses and attack by 5 each, and his speed by 20, because it gives him an attack boost and a huge mobility boost. It also gives him an immunity to ground. He can only mega evolve after triggering Super Adaptor, to make it slightly limited.

New Moves:

Time Stop | ??? | Status | 10 PP | 50% accuracy | Freezes an opponent.

Chaos Control | Normal | Status | 10PP | Cannot miss | Sharply raises user's SpA, and raises user's speed by one stage.

Now time for the evil ones.
View attachment 281102
Pokémon: M'egga Man
Type: Dark/Steel
Ability: Dark Aura/Adaptability
Notable moves: Substitute, Fire Blast/Flamethrower, Drill Run, Flash Cannon, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Shift Gear, Recover.
Signature moves: Wrecking Ball, Bumper, Bubble Trap, Spiked Hammer.
Stats: 100/145/100/145/100/95

Reasoning: This evil version of Mega Man has a much more limited moveset, but still has everything it needs. These are all based of the moves he used in the comic, plus Knock Off for good measure. I gave it Dark Aura because I could not think of a better or more fitting ability, as Eggman's version is mainly a melee brawler, so there goes Mega Launcher. Base form MM is very adaptable, and so is this form, and I refuse to give it Download.

New Moves:
Wrecking Ball | Rock | Physical | 100 Base Power | 10PP | 90% accuracy | Lowers the user's Speed by 1.

Bumper | Normal | Status | 5PP | Cannot miss | +4 priority. Nullifies physical attacks, if hit by a physical attack, deals 40 base damage. Contact moves also force a switch, but Ground-type moves ignore it. Special moves deal 1/2 damage. This move may fail if used repeatedly.

Bubble Trap | Water | Special | 50 Base Power | 5PP | 75% accuracy | Traps the target for 4 turns, each having a 33% chance to flinch the target.

And finally:
View attachment 281101
Pokémon: Sonic Man
Type: Steel/Electric
Ability: Hyperspeed(Motor Drive+Cannot be burned, Fire type attacks halved. Weak to Ice, -1 speed, but cannot be frozen, Priority deals double.)
Notable moves: Fire Blast/Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Shift Gear, Zing Zap, U-turn.
Signature moves: Sonic Shot, Spin Slash, Ring Launcher, Homing Bolt, Homing Attack, Spring Shield.
Stats: 75/145/60/145/60/180

Reasoning: Motor Drive's effects for obvious reasons, and resistant to burn and fire because of the heat usually produced by friction at high speeds. Ice slows him down, so -1 speed and he's weak to it and priority for balancing reasons and because Sonic is cocky, and is surprised by anyone being faster than him. This is meant to play like a Genesect made for Ubers/AG. Instead of being a purely physical attacker, he now becomes a potent mixed attacker, due to gaining an arm cannon.

New Moves:

Ring Launcher | Electric | Special | 80 Base Power | 5PP | 80% accuracy | Binds the target for two to five turns, dealing 1/16 of their max health each turn.

Spin Slash | Steel | Physical | 100 Base Power | 10PP | 100% accuracy | Ignores abilities.

Homing Blast | Normal | Special | 40 Base Power | 10PP | Cannot miss. | Hits 2-5 times. (The reason this is so powerful is that it was shown to have knocked out multiple Robot Masters in a single shot.) There is a ~33.3% chance that it will hit 2 times, a ~33.3% chance it will hit 3 times, a ~16.7% chance it will hit 4 times, and a ~16.7% chance it will hit 5 times.

Homing Attack | Steel | Physical | 80 Base Power | 20PP | Cannot miss. | Swaps user out.

Spring Shield | Normal | Status | 10PP | Cannot miss. | +4 Priority. Nullifies all incoming damage, if hit by a contact move, forces opponent out.

This is truly AG. Nice to see you again, Ezla.

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
1602215355584.png

Pokemon: Xenomorph
Type: Poison/Dragon
Ability: Strong Jaw/Shell Armor/Corrosion
Moves: Acid Spray, Bug Bite, Close Combat, Coil, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, First Impression, Gunk Shot, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Outrage, Poison Fang, Poison Jab, Poison Tail, Pursuit, Shadow Claw, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Surf, U-turn, Waterfall
Stats: 90/120/100/80/90/110 (BST: 590)
Description: The aliens from Alien.
Poison cuz of their acid blood. Dragon cuz its an alien (and that constitutes Dragon, I guess?)
Strong Jaw cuz of the biting tongue thing it has. Shell Armor because of its exoskeleton. Corrosion cuz the acid blood again.
Uses its teeth, claws, and tail to fight, hence the related moves.
First Impression cuz its stealthy.
Surf/Waterfall cuz Xenomorphs can swim really well.
Slate Reasoning: From Alien, a sci-fi horror film series.

Last edited:
Hey...this might be my thing!
1602194156508.png

Pokémon: Ben
Franchise/Origin: Ben 10 (ORIGINAL)
Type: Normal
Ability: Omnitrix
Notable Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, No Retreat, Scald, Tail Glow, Agility, Psychic, Psyshock, Drain Punch, Close Combat, Swords Dance, Rec.over, Bug Buzz, Leech Life, Corrosive Gas, Volt Switch, Extreme Speed, Thunderbolt, Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Dark Pulse, Crunch, Shadow Ball, Diamond Storm
Signature Move: Alien Blast
Stats: 70 HP / 140 Atk / 60 Def / 140 SpA / 60 SpD / 130 Spe (600 BST)

Reasoning: Ben 10 was one of my favorite shows growing up, other than pokemon. I thought it was cool how he was able to change form like a few other pokemon. This is the ORIGINAL Ben 10 than ran for 2005-2008, just to clarify. He has the normal type because unless he is in a different form, he really isn't anything special, power speaking. But he has an ability called Omnitrix, and in the show, he transforms into different aliens with the band around his wrist. Depending on what the opponent is weak to, he will transform into one of the aliens and change his type along with it. If the opponent is weak to two or more of the forms, then it will have an equal chance of transforming into one of them.

Heatblast - Fire Type
Wildmutt - Dark Type
Diamondhead - Rock Type
XLR8 - Electric Type
Grey Matter - Psychic Type
Four Arms - Fighting Type
Stinkfly - Bug Type
Ripjaws - Water Type
Upgrade - Poison Type
Ghostfreak - Ghost Type

Its signature move, Alien Blast, is dependent on what Alien Ben is, and will fail if Ben is not transformed.

Alien Blast | Normal | Special | 95 Base Power | 15PP | 100% accuracy | Changes to the Alien's type that Ben is. Fails if Ben is not an alien.

1602205505559.png

Does this fit the horror theme? God, I sure hope it does.

Pokémon: Pennywise
Franchise/Origin: IT
Type: Dark-Psychic
Ability: Phobia
Notable moves: Nightmare, Dream Eater, Clownery, Hypnosis, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Moonblast, Nasty Plot, Taunt, Torment
Signature move: Clownery
Stats: 60 HP / 70 ATK / 100 DEF/ 175 SPA / 115 SPD / 160 SPE

Reasoning: It's a clown. What's more to say? It Is manipualtive and it is dark. Its ability, Phobia, has a 30% chance that the pokemon will become struck by fear and unable to attack. It functions exactly like infatuation, but what kind of person would be in love with this FREAK? Its signature move is Clownery, which is like Me First, but all of its moves use Special Attack. It has a shallow movepool, but since IT was originally written in 1986, you can't teach an old dog new tricks, right?

Clownery | Dark | Status | 25PP | -% accuracy | Exactly like Me First, but all moves use its Special Attack.

Thank you for considering my submission!

I will do some more, since the slate isn't over yet.
Read this post while listening to a 10 hour loop of salem ilese's mad at disney.

1602505012220.png

Pokémon: Peter Pan
Franchise/Origin: Walt Disney
Type: Fairy/Flying
Ability: Pixilate
Notable moves: Dark Pulse, Moonblast, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, Dragon Pulse, Psychic, Energy Ball, Surf, Power Gem, Earth Power, Hyper Voice, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Bug Buzz, Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Tail Glow, Calm Mind, Nasty Plot, Focus Energy
Stats: 90 HP / 60 Atk / 95 Def / 140 SpA / 90 SpD / 110 Spe

Reasoning: Tsk tsk tsk. I guess creativity is not allowed so we must conform to society's cruel standards that limit our creative minds. A tragedy, honestly. So, here is the plain old no pizzazz version of my Peter Pan. Honestly, don't even waste a vote if you can't get the real deal.
Fairy because he is kind. Flying because he flies. Pixilate because Pixie Dust.

1602296355684.png

So, after reading that, you know what is coming next.

Pokémon: Captain Hook
Franchise/Origin: Disney
Type: Fighting-Steel
Ability: Honed Blade* (from a fangame I am the leader of, credit goes to Steelman2004 & Karma)
Notable moves: Scratch, Cut, Fury Swipes, Slash, Air Cutter, Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Air Slash, X-Scissor, Psycho Cut, Razor Shell, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Precipice Blade, Fire Lash
Signature move: Sharp Sword & Salt Water Slash
Signature Z-Move / G-Max Move: (Optional)
Stats: 90 HP / 140 Atk / 90 Def / 60 SpA / 95 SpD / 110 Spe

*Honed Blade:
Boosts the power of slashing moves by 40%
Moves affected: Scratch, Cut, Fury Swipes, Slash, Air Cutter, Swords Dance (raises Attack by 3 stages), Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Air Slash, X-Scissor, Psycho Cut, Razor Shell, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Precipice Blade, Fire Lash, Sharp Sword.

Reasoning: Here is the bad guy of the story. He wields a metal sword and is good at combat. If not to push that point foward, he has the ability Honed Blade. And if THAT wasn't enough, he has 2 moves called Sharp Sword & Salt Water Slash. So yeah, this thing is a Swordfighter at heart, just like in the shows and the movies.

Sharp Sword | Steel | Physical | 90 BP | 100% | 15 PP | Unaffected by Stat Changes.
Salt Water Slash | Water | Physical | 90 BP | 100% | 15 PP | Does 1.5 damage if the target has a raised stat.

Okay! It is done! I might submit one more, but maybe not.

Attachments

Last edited:

Pokémon: The House
Franchise/Origin: Monster House
Type: Ghost/Grass
Ability: Strong Jaw/Cursed Body
Notable moves: Crunch, Wood Hammer, Roar, Shadow Punch, Poltergeist, Grassy Glide, Heavy Slam, Shadow Sneak, Earthquake, Snap Trap, Psychic Fang, Super Fang, Bite, Shadow Claw, Lick, Power Whip.
Signature move: Wooden Fang-It's a grass type crunch, except swap the 20% defense drop with a 10% chance to flinch.
Stats: 145/125/70/70/70/40-BST 520

Reasoning: As some of you may know I have a theory, people who like vore are douchebags. In the case of The House from monster house, she is exempt from this theory. Yes I said she, because the monster house is in fact the ghost of Constance Nebbercracker. In life Constance was part of a circus freakshow where she'd be tormented by a lot of people, and kids were one of them. Horace Nebbercracker, helped break her out and together they started a new life. However when they built there house some kids threw eggs at Constance, and as Nebbercracker tried to calm her down and defuse the situation, she fell down into the foundation and died. Her spirit now inhabits the house and will try to eat any kid that goes on her property. Also yes her spirit is so powerful it not only controls the house but the land surrounding the house, hence why she has tree arms. However she mostly uses her "mouth" to try and get kids who dare come close to her land. This leads to the unfortunate situation where Horace has to yell at children so his ghost wife doesn't fucking kill them via wooden fangs of doom. TL;DR the vore house is a traumatized ghost who hates children because she was tormented by them until her dying moment.
Oh yeah I read that book when I was little. Completely forgot about it until now

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Since the limit is 5, and I want to do the slate, here are 2 more.

"I saw the beast. We need a Huntsman." -Li Ren
View attachment 281201
Pokémon: Nuckelavee
Ability: Regenerator/Intimidate/Grimm(If opponents have negative stat changes, all attacks deal 1.5x damage)
Notable moves: Night Slash, High Horsepower, Stomp, Screech, Boomburst, Doom Desire, Anchor Shot, Arm Thrust, Breaking Swipe, Brick Break, Brutal Swing, Knock Off, Bulk Up, Recover, Bullet Punch, Crush Grip, Darkest Lariat, Destiny Bond, Double Iron Bash, Dragon Hammer, Dragon Rush, Eerie Impulse, Torment, Obstruct, Fell Stinger, Smack Down, Guillotine, Hammer Arm, Lash Out, Low Sweep, Mach Punch, Metal Claw, Poison Jab, Power Trip, Shadow Bone, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Superpower, Wild Charge.
Signature Z-Move: Impaling Reach | Dark | Physical | 200 BP | Lowers the target's Speed by 1 stage. | Base: Night Slash | Z-Crystal: Nuckelavium Z
Stats: 110/110/90/60/90/65

Reasoning: This monstrosity stands roughly 15 feet tall (about 5 meters) and is a creature of Grimm, dark beasts created by the God of Destruction. They sense opponents by their negative emotions, so the best way I could think of to represent that was in the ability Grimm. This creature can bend it's upper body without hurting it, and it's arms extend to cover a town square. It can regenerate, thus Regenerator, and Intimidate is obvious.

"The Apathy. They're not strong or ferocious. They drain your will to go on." -Maria Calavera, the Grimm Reaper
View attachment 281202
Pokemon: Apathy
Ability: Dark Aura/Truant/Apathetic(Lowers opponent's Speed, Attack and Special Attack 1 stage upon switch in)
Notable moves: Dark Pulse, Entrainment, Dark Void, Screech, Boomburst, Doom Desire, Assurance, Beat Up, Breaking Swipe, Knock Off, Disarming Voice, Drain Punch, Eerie Impulse, Hypnosis, First Impression, Glare, Gravity, Guillotine, Hex, Dream Eater, Infestation, Lash Out, Leech Life, Quash, Night Daze, Nightmare, Perish Song, Spectral Thief, Spirit Shackle, Spite, Strength Sap, Spirit Break.
Signature move: Will Break | Dark | Status | 100% Accuracy | Prevents the target from fleeing or switching out. At the end of each turn, two of the target's stats are lowered by one stage each.
Stats: 100/75/90/65/90/70

Reasoning: These Grimm suck the willpower out of any who come near them, then move in for the kill. They are not particularly fast or strong, but rely on weakening their opponent's will to resist, then it will slowly stagger toward it's target with killing intent. As just being near them saps your will, Dark Aura is appropriate, and Truant because they are apathetic. Dark Void is because their victims just fell asleep and died, having no more will to live. The rest of their moves are more or less self explanatory given their attack strategy. Also, it's Hidden Ability gives it an effective base 135 in each defense stat and 105 in speed, outspeeding many common pokemon.
Merge this with your other subs.

Bobsican

Powerscaler at heart
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Sonichu the OU stuff.png

Pokémon: Sonichu (Evolves from Pikachu by being traded with a Sonic that holds the Chaos Emeralds)
Franchise: Sonichu
Ability: Motor Drive | Speed Boost | [HA] Static
Z-Move: Zap Cannonball (Special | Electric | - Accuracy | - PP | 200 BP | Must know Zap Cannon and hold a Sonichunium Z, 100% chance to paralyze the target, also turns the user's next attack to not miss (Aka, also acting as Lock-On))
Moves: Pikachu's movepool plus Zap Cannon, Mega Kick, Sky Uppercut, Hyper Beam, Rapid Spin, Spiky Shield
Stats: 80 / 80 / 80 / 120 / 80 / 120 (560 BST)
Reasoning: Okay, welcome the nice OC of Chris Chan that finally is remembered once more in here. As we all know, Sonichu is actually an evolved Pikachu from his interaction with Chaos Energy that accidentally leaked out from Super Sonic, so him getting the Electric type is more than reasonable.
Motor Drive comes as a nice symbol to show how Lightning Rod evolved more towards speed, giving it a nice fit.
Static comes from his prevolved form, Pikachu, while also leaving a natural feeling
Speed Boost comes from how he developed into the "Electric Hedgehog Pokémon", allowing him to keep up with other fast guys in the meta like Sonic.
This stat spread actually isn't made out of nowhere, as we can see in episode 4, Sonichu's stat spread is already somewhat a thing, so porting it here was pretty easy by just taking each value and multiplying it by 40, which is how the stat spread seen above is as it is, remaining quite well and remisnicent of our Pikachu evolution.

Lastly, for the movepool:

Well, this is pretty short and sweet, Sonichu evolved from Pikachu, so him getting all of his movepool is to be expected, while Sky Uppercut, Mega Kick and Hyper Beam are moves shown in his show that he can do and all, while Rapid Spin and Spiky Shield are inherited from Sonic.

Hey...this might be my thing!
View attachment 281142
Pokémon: Ben
Franchise/Origin: Ben 10 (ORIGINAL)
Type: Normal
Ability: Omnitrix
Notable Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, No Retreat, Scald, Tail Glow, Agility, Psychic, Psyshock, Drain Punch, Close Combat, Swords Dance, Rec.over, Bug Buzz, Leech Life, Corrosive Gas, Volt Switch, Extreme Speed, Thunderbolt, Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Dark Pulse, Crunch, Shadow Ball, Diamond Storm
Signature Move: Alien Blast
Stats: 80 HP / 145 Atk / 80 Def / 145 SpA / 80 SpD / 130 Spe

Reasoning: Ben 10 was one of my favorite shows growing up, other than pokemon. I thought it was cool how he was able to change form like a few other pokemon. This is the ORIGINAL Ben 10 than ran for 2005-2008, just to clarify. He has the normal type because unless he is in a different form, he really isn't anything special, power speaking. But he has an ability called Omnitrix, and in the show, he transforms into different aliens with the band around his wrist. Depending on what the opponent is weak to, he will transform into one of the aliens and change his type along with it. If the opponent is weak to two or more of the forms, then it will have an equal chance of transforming into one of them.

Heatblast - Fire Type
Wildmutt - Dark Type
Diamondhead - Rock Type
XLR8 - Electric Type
Grey Matter - Psychic Type
Four Arms - Fighting Type
Stinkfly - Bug Type
Ripjaws - Water Type
Upgrade - Poison Type
Ghostfreak - Ghost Type

Its signature move, Alien Blast, is dependent on what Alien Ben is, and will fail if Ben is not transformed.

Alien Blast | Normal | Special | 95 Base Power | 15PP | 100% accuracy | Changes to the Alien's type that Ben is. Fails if Ben is not an alien.

View attachment 281154

Pokémon: Pennywise
Franchise/Origin: IT
Type: Dark-Psychic
Ability: Phobia
Notable moves: Nightmare, Dream Eater, Clownery, Hypnosis, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Moonblast, Nasty Plot, Taunt, Torment
Signature move: Clownery
Stats: 60 HP / 70 ATK / 100 DEF/ 175 SPA / 115 SPD / 160 SPE

Reasoning: It's a clown. What's more to say? It Is manipualtive and it is dark. Its ability, Phobia, has a 30% chance that the pokemon will become struck by fear and unable to attack. It functions exactly like infatuation, but what kind of person would be in love with this FREAK? Its signature move is Clownery, which is like Me First, but all of its moves use Special Attack. It has a shallow movepool, but since IT was originally written in 1986, you can't teach an old dog new tricks, right?

Clownery | Dark | Status | 25PP | -% accuracy | Exactly like Me First, but all moves use its Special Attack.

Thank you for considering my submission!

I will do some more, since the slate isn't over yet.
Read this post while listening to a 10 hour loop of salem ilese's mad at disney.

This one DEFINITELY fits the horror theme. Ever seen the fan theroies regarding this character?
View attachment 281330
Pokémon: Peter Pan
Type: Fairy or Dark
Ability: Two Faced [Switches type against the opponent depending on which one would deal more damage, fairy is base form.]
Notable moves: Dark Pulse, Moonblast, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, Dragon Pulse, Psychic, Energy Ball, Surf, Power Gem, Earth Power, Hyper Voice, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Bug Buzz, Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Tail Glow, Calm Mind, Nasty Plot, Focus Energy
Stats: 100 HP / 60 Atk / 90 Def / 160 SpA / 105 SpD / 155 Spe

Reasoning: Because of the fan theories (which I may or may not like more than the originals), I made this beloved a Two Faced, hence the ability. He would look like what he usualy does in regular form, and this in his evil form:
View attachment 281332

View attachment 281331

So, after reading that, you know what is coming next.

Pokémon: Captain Hook
Franchise/Origin: Disney
Type: Fighting-Steel
Ability: Honed Blade* (from a fangame I am the leader of, credit goes to Steelman2004 & Karma)
Notable moves: Scratch, Cut, Fury Swipes, Slash, Air Cutter, Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Air Slash, X-Scissor, Psycho Cut, Razor Shell, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Precipice Blade, Fire Lash
Signature move: Medieval Sword
Signature Z-Move / G-Max Move: (Optional)
Stats: 90 HP / 160 Atk / 100 Def / 60 SpA / 105 SpD / 155 Spe

*Honed Blade:
Boosts the power of slashing moves by 40%
Moves affected: Scratch, Cut, Fury Swipes, Slash, Air Cutter, Swords Dance (raises Attack by 3 stages), Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Air Slash, X-Scissor, Psycho Cut, Razor Shell, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Precipice Blade, Fire Lash, Medieval Sword.

Reasoning: Here is the good guy of the story (based on fan theories). He wields a metal sword and is good at combat. If not to push that point foward, he has the ability Honed Blade. And if THAT wasn't enough, he has a move called Medieval Sword. So yeah, this thing is a physical attacker, and checks Peter Pan SO HARD.

Medieval Sword | Steel | Physical | 90 BP | 100% | 15 PP | Unaffected by Stat Changes.

Okay! It is done! I might submit one more, but maybe not.
Hello, you seem to be new here. This is evident from two things: The fact that I haven't seen you post here before, and the fact that you clearly don't know what you're doing.
Yes, Pennywise fits the horror theme. This shouldn't be a question. If I look up "is IT a horror movie" on Google the first result says yes. If I look up "is IT a horror novel" on Google, I don't get any relevant results because Stephen King named the novel after the English language's inanimate third-person pronoun like he's an absolute idiot, but the list of popular horror novels at the top says it is. And when I look up "is Stephen King a horror author", the search suggestions consider that such a phenomenally stupid question that they instead want me to ask if he's the BEST horror author.

This one DEFINITELY fits the horror theme. Ever seen the fan theroies regarding this character?
No, Peter Pan does not "definitely" fit the horror theme. Disney's Peter Pan is not a horror movie (this is obvious), nor is Peter Pan (the character) obviously inspired by a horror work.

Because of the fan theories (which I may or may not like more than the originals),
You're saying contradictory things about which version of the character you're using. Stop that.

The same applies to Captain Hook's ability, by the way.
Stats: 100 HP / 60 Atk / 90 Def / 160 SpA / 105 SpD / 155 Spe
Why are the stats so high? You do this with the rest of your subs, too. Do you have some sort of moral objection to making your subs have base stat totals that aren't comparable to box art legendaries? Like, Pennywise warrants it for things in the book you didn't use, and Ben 10 for forms that aren't in the sub, but Peter Pan and Captain Hook definitely do not warrant it.

No, Peter Pan does not "definitely" fit the horror theme. Disney's Peter Pan is not a horror movie (this is obvious), nor is Peter Pan (the character) obviously inspired by a horror work.
I was joking about that. Sorry If you took it the wrong way.
Yes, Pennywise fits the horror theme. This shouldn't be a question. If I look up "is IT a horror movie" on Google the first result says yes. If I look up "is IT a horror novel" on Google, I don't get any relevant results because Stephen King named the novel after the English language's inanimate third-person pronoun like he's an absolute idiot, but the list of popular horror novels at the top says it is. And when I look up "is Stephen King a horror author", the search suggestions consider that such a phenomenally stupid question that they instead want me to ask if he's the BEST horror author.
I know it is a horror movie. I was trying to joke about that.
You're saying contradictory things about which version of the character you're using. Stop that.

The same applies to Captain Hook's ability, by the way.
Sorry, did not realize that. I didn't mean to, and its not like I went out of my way to do it.
Why are the stats so high? You do this with the rest of your subs, too. Do you have some sort of moral objection to making your subs have base stat totals that aren't comparable to box art legendaries? Like, Pennywise warrants it for things in the book you didn't use, and Ben 10 for forms that aren't in the sub, but Peter Pan and Captain Hook definitely do not warrant it.
I was told that the slate was AG, so I did it in that style, but I guess I was wrong. I will change that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)