G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Pokémon: Zenitsu Agatsuma
Franchise: Demon Slayer
Type:

Stats: 70 / 113 / 71 / 77 / 60 / 149 | BST: 540
Abilities: Wimp Out / Lightning Rod | HA: Comatose
Movepool: Swords Dance, Slash, Psycho Cut, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Boomburst, Close Combat, Thunder Wave, Smart Strike, Razor Wind, Air Slash, Sacred Sword, Aerial Ace, Endure, False Swipe, X-Scissor, Quick Attack, Volt Switch, Ion Deluge, Magnet Rise, Hypnosis, Electric Terrain, Rising Voltage, Focus Blast, Snore, Vacuum Wave
Signature Moves: Thunderclap |
| Physical | 15 BP | 5 PP | 5% chance to raise speed. Hits 6 times.

God Speed |
| Status | - | 5 PP | Dramatically raises speed and applies Charge to the user. Only can be used once per switch-in. The boosts from the move disappears after 4 turns, then user loses its Electric type.
Signature Z-Move: God of Fire and Lightning |
| Physical | 180 BP | Base Move: Thunderclap | 20% chance to burn. 30% chance to paralyze. Hits Dragon types supereffectively. Requires the crystal Zenitsium Z.
Flavour/Design: Zenitsu is one of the companions (and future brother in law) of the main protag Tanjirou in Demon Slayer. He practices the Thunder Breathing style (hence his typing) and its comically known to be a womanizing coward. He usually is too afraid to confront demons throughout most of the series (Wimp Out) and would rather scream about how he doesn't want to die a virgin. When his fear overwhelms him though, he is put into a state of unconsciousness where his reflexes and instincts take over (Comatose), turning him into a potent and wickedly fast fighter. His signature moves comes from his use of the first technique of the the Thunder Breathing style and refining it until he can use it six times in a row. God Speed is a technique he mastered to boost his sole breathing attack Thunderclap. His signature Z-Move is a callback to the seventh form of Thunder Breathing he invented to defeat his training rival turned Demon Lord.
Competitive Analysis: Zenitsu is a very very fast Pokemon, and is best suited for revengekilling or cleaning up weakened teams. he is all about speed, and with both of his signature moves boosting his speed, it shouldn't be hard to realise. It can even you its powerful Z-Move to break past checks like Latios, which it otherwise has means of significantly damaging.

Pokemon: Kyoka Jiro
Franchise: My Hero Academia
Type:

Ability: Earphone Jack
Earphone Jack: Boosts the power of Sound moves by 50%, but takes 50% more damage from them in return.
Notable Moves: Sing, Boomburst, Hyper Voice, Uproar, Supersonic, Bug Buzz, Parting Shot, Heal Bell, Synchronoise, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Round, Metal Voice, Disarming Voice, Overdrive, Sparkling Aria, Taunt, Superpower
Stats: 90 / 75 / 80 / 100 / 95 / 100 (540 BST)
Justification: Kyoka Jiro is a member of Class 1-A and her whole shtick is that she is the classic punk rock chick in high school. Her quirk, Earphone Jack amplifies her heartbeat to able to be used as a sonic attack, while also allowing her to be extremely keen to sounds in general. While her quirk has massive offensive potential, she usually uses its reconnaissance features to gain intel on missions. She is an exceptional singer, and since her whole thing is sound, she gets all of the sound moves that actually matter.

"I was the protector of Mantle. But now, I am much more than that, and I wish I was not."
Pokemon: Penny Polendina
Franchise/Origin: RWBY
Type: Steel/Electric
Ability: Skill Link/Protector of Mantle(Makes physical moves use the SpA stat + Levitate)/Winter Maiden(Immune to Hail, gains STAB on all moves and Levitate)
Notable Moves: Shift Gear, Gear Grind, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Flame Charge, Thunderbolt, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Fly, Magnet Rise, Acrobatics, Anchor Shot, Arm Thrust, Attack Order, Defense Order, Heal Order, Aura Sphere, Aura Wheel, Aurora Veil, Protect, Bolt Strike, Charge Beam, Discharge, Earth Power, Energy Ball, Extreme Speed, Hurricane, Hydro Pump, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Magnet Bomb, Memento, Meteor Mash, Moonblast, Mystical Fire, Origin Pulse, Parabolic Charge, Play Rough, Rock Blast, Smack Down, Smart Strike, Steel Beam, Thunder Cage, Thunder Wave, Volt Switch, Zap Cannon, Weather Ball, Terrain Pulse, Recover, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Hail, Sandstorm, Electric Terrain, Psychic Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Mist Terrain, Defog.
Signature Moves:
Floating Array | Steel | Physical | 20 BP | 10 PP | Never misses. Hits 3-5 times. If opponent's SpD is lower than Def, this move becomes special and Electric type.
Stats: 75/90/90/120/90/135 (600 BST)

Reasoning: Penny Polendina is an android created to protect the city of Mantle. As just a robot, she has a ton of swords concealed in her back, which are her signature weapons, AKA Floating Array. She can use them to pick up objects, do sword things, shoot lasers and block attacks. The electric steel typing is due to her being a robot. She gets most of her steel and electric attacks from this, as well as Magnet Rise, Fly and Acrobatics due to her Rocket Boots keeping off the ground during combat. Sacred/Secret Sword is from her signature weapon, as well as the Order attacks. Aura Sphere is a reference to how her maker gave her part of his soul. Memento is a reference to the fanbase's reaction to Season 3, as Penny got turned into quarters and a ton of bad things happened. The rest of her moveset comes from her inheriting the power of the Winter Maiden, a being that uses magic, which can basically do anything. As Penny hasn't used the powers on the show as far as I've seen, I'm basing it off the other Maidens and the former Winter Maiden. The other Maidens had control over elements and the terrain, and while some chose to specialize, others have demonstrated an ability to use all sorts of elements to attack. Origin Pulse is there for flavor as this was a power from basically the gods.
The reason why this fits the slate is that she was built to be a living machine, and is rather curious and naive, similar to a young child. She contains part of her maker's soul but is her own being entirely. Also, technically she's not been complete for very long.

1607095312878.png

"What the hell did you just say about my hair?!"
Name: Josuke Higashikata
Franchise: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Typing: Fighting/Fairy
Abilities: Iron Fist/Anger Point/Crazy Diamond* (HA)
Crazy Diamond: If the user hits an opponent with a contact move, all positive stat changes of the target are removed. If the target is an ally, contact moves will remove all negative stat changes.
Notable Moves: Breakdown*, Bulk Up, Circle Throw, Close Combat, Coaching, Dynamic Punch, Mach Punch, Reversal, Superpower, Play Rough, Acupressure, Copycat, Follow Me, Helping Hand, Rapid Spin, Ice Punch, Acrobatics, Heal Pulse, Trick, Purify, Bonemerang, Diamond Storm, Rock Blast, Outrage, Bullet Punch, Brutal Swing, Lash Out
Breakdown | Fighting | Physical | 75 BP | 100% | 10 PP (16 max) | BP doubles if the user is afflicted by Taunt or Torment. Boosted by Iron Fist.
Stats: 95/125/100/50/70/110 (BST 550)
Description: The fourth protagonist of the JoJo's franchise, Josuke is modeled as the helpful boy-next-door, his juvenile antics and punkish attitude belying a heart dead set on protecting his community. For typing, Fighting as primary because duh, while Fairy demonstrates his main ability to heal others and fix objects. His HA Crazy Diamond replicates his stand's ability by "reverting" the target to back before the stat change. Iron Fist comes from his ability being Fist-based, while Anger Point shows how mad Josuke gets if one should insult his hair, which is also the inspiration between his signature move's special ability. His other STAB moves were pretty straight forward. Statwise, Crazy Diamond is strong, fast and physically durable, albeit not to the extent of Jotaro Kujo and his Star Platinum. As for the rest of his movepool, I deliberately decided to make Josuke a more Doubles centric mon since the whole point of his stand is healing others; Acupressure, Coaching, Helping Hand and Heal Pulse are all natural fits for the character, Brutal Swing allows him to help his ally while still hurting enemies and Follow Me provides support while also referencing the Highway Star fight.

As for the rest of Josuke's moves; Rapid Spin and Purify are both general references to his ability (reverting the field or the target's poisoning). Ice Punch and Diamond Storm are both a play on the name (diamonds="ice") while also fitting fairly naturally. Outrage and Lash Out are yet more references to Josuke's sudden temper. Bullet Punch references the "metal balls" from the RATT fight, Trick pays homage to Josuke's cheekier side and also the time he tried to scam Rohan, Acrobatics references his scaling of Superfly, Copycat for the time he mimicked a certain villain's voice and Bonemerang and Rock Blast both reference the projectiles he uses in the final fight. However, Crazy Diamond has one crucial weakness, being unable to heal the user; therefore, I deliberately denied Josuke access to all recovery outside of Rest (or Copycat shenanigans); this is also why he lacks Heal Bell/Aromatherapy, since that'd heal him too.

1607095434774.png

Name: Phoenix Ikki
Franchise: Saint Seiya
Typing: Fire/Flying
Abilities: Flash Fire/Regenerator/Weak Armor (HA)
Notable Moves: Phoenix Wings Rise*, Illusion Demon Fist*, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Lava Plume, Mystical Fire, Overheat, Will-o-wisp, Aeroblast, Air Slash, Air Cutter, Brave Bird, Defog, Dual Wingbeat, Fly, Roost, Psych Up, Swords Dance, Whirlwind, Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Focus Blast, Revenge, Reversal, Agility, Calm Mind, Psychic, Psycho Cut, Zen Headbutt, Scorching Sands, Outrage, Dark Pulse, Darkest Lariat, Foul Play, Payback, Sucker Punch, Taunt
Phoenix Wings Rise| Flying | Physical | 100 BP | 90% | 10 PP (16 max) | Has a 30% chance to burn the target.
Illusion Demon Fist | Dark | Physical | 75 BP | 100% | 15 PP (24 max) | Has a 20% chance to flinch the target. Fist-move.
Signature Z Move: Ultimate Cosmo | Flying | Physical | 190 BP | Must know Phoenix Wings Rise. Sets sunlight.
Stats: 90/120/60/90/90/120 (BST 570)
Description: Ikki is one of the Bronze Saints, whose goal is to protect the Earth under the guidance of Athena. He first demonstrated this when he volunteered to train on the infamous Death Queen Island in place of his brother- as you can imagine, training in such a place left him a bit screwed up. The other saints were able to bring him back to the side of good (he was a bit brainwashed, but still), but he remains an outsider in the group. His armor, the Phoenix, allows him to control air currents and heat/fire, hence the typing. Flash Fire represents his ability to power himself up with prolonged exposure to fire (ie in an active volcano), with Regenerator subbing in for his second ability- like his constellation, Ikki can regenerate anytime he dies. As for the hidden ability, every saint has the ability to strengthen their Cosmo (aura) by removing their armor. Like all saints, he hits incredibly hard and moves fast enough to react to light-speed attacks.

For the movepool, we start off with his two signature moves; Phoenix Wings Rise blows heated air at the opponent, thus the burn chance. Illusion Demon Fist is Dark type because it kind of has the ability to destroy your target's mind if they're not strong enough (hence the flinch chance), and also because it was originally the technique of one of the series' main antagonists. Finally, his Z-move sees Ikki accessing the sixth sense of his Cosmo, which burns brightly and at full power is strong enough to transcend dimensions. STABs are all self-explanatory, as is Whirlwind (why is Whirlwind not Flying type?). Ikki has access to a bevy of Dark moves to complement his temporary role as a villain and his more merciless nature compared to the other saints. He also has a lot of Fighting moves since he's spent most of his life training; Aura Sphere, Focus Blast and Psychic all show the power of a Cosmo. That connection he has to the mind with his Sixth sense grants some Psychic moves, Scorching Sands for his training ground and Outrage because- remember Ikki's brother? Do not hurt Ikki's brother. You will probably die.

"Nico nico nii~!"
Pokémon: Nico Yazawa
Origin: Love Live! School idol project
Type: Dark
Ability: Dancer / Disguise
Stats: 82/105/72/105/72/89 (525)
Notable Moves: Sing, Snow halation (see SiIvaGunner), Feather Dance, Parting Shot, Nasty Plot, Taunt, Lash Out, Thief, Dark Pulse, Snarl, First Impression, Burning Jealousy, Coaching, Facade, Outrage
Reasoning: An internet troll and thief of french fries who terrorized µ's until she was eventually forced-imeaninvited to join by Honoka. (in the anime anyway). Dark because she's a lying asshole. Dancer and Sing because idol singer, Disguise because she does in fact put on a disguise several times. Her stats reference her "25" number motif. Snow halation and Feather Dance for the same reason Honoka and Nozomi get them. Parting Shot, Nasty Plot, Taunt, Lash Out and Thief because she does... pretty much all of those in the episode that introduces her properly. Dark Pulse is mostly just based off the µ's members having energy attacks in the Granblue Fantasy x Love live collaboration. Snarl because she does end up ranting a few times if I'm recalling correctly. First Impression is named "head-on collision" in Japan which she does at some point, also it used to be Golisopod's signature move and both Nico and Golisopod are fake as shit. Burning Jealousy because she initially attacked µ's out of jealousy. Coaching due to trying to train µ's in acting. Facade because yes. Outrage because she experiences that several times.

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist

Resub
Typing:

Abilities: Limber / Reckless / Pressure
Stats: 54 / 104 / 80 / 90 / 60 / 132 | BST: 520
Notable moves: Brave Bird, Dual Wingbeat, Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Bounce, U-turn, Taunt, Bulk Up, Work Up, Air Slash, Detect, Agility, First Impression, Mach Punch, Extreme Speed, Electro Ball, Gyro Ball, Deviant Fast Attck*
*Deviant Fast Attack: Flying-Type | Phys | 60 BP | 10-16 PP | 100 Acc | +1 priority. If the target has switched this turn (so when Stakeout would activate), the user switches.

Hinata! 54 HP cause he small (5'4" is his height at the beginning of the show). Good attack cause he's a spiker, and mega speed cause he's known for being really fast. Limber because he's agile, Reckless because he sometimes is and Pressure because his presence on the field tends to stress the enemy team. A flying type cause he's from Karasuno's team (which means crow). He is also noted to be "flying" multiple time during the series. Has some bird moves too because of that. Some fighting moves because he's athletic, some ball moves to symbolize Volleyball, some speed moves and his signature attack in the show, the "Deviant Fast Attck". It doesn't deal that much damage, but its dumb fast, keeps the momentum of the game in your favor and makes the enemy worry, just like in the show.

Pokemon: Howl Pendragon
Franchise:
Howl's Moving Castle
Type:

Ability: Prankster, Disguise

Notable Moves: Psychic, Moonblast, Expanding Force, Psyshock, Strange Steam, Nasty Plot, Agility, Calm Mind, Eerie Spell, Miracle Eye, Role Play, Skill Swap, Trick, Baby Doll Eyes, Charm, Geomancy, Transform, universal moves such as Substitute.

Stats: 82 / 58 / 77 / 129 / 96 / 118 (560 BST)

Reasoning: The mysterious wizard, Howl Jenkins Pendragon, is full of secrets and hidden talents. One of his many talents is the ability to transform and disguise himself into any animal or person, including a child named Twinkle (who he remains as for most of the third book in the series). As a grown wizard and in his child form, Howl often uses his magic for mischievous and devious means (though mostly harmless when used against friends and family). This gives him Fairy typing and the ability Prankster. His moves come from the variety of magic he uses from powerful spells he uses against foes such as the Witch of the Waste and potions he creates that cause a variety of unintended effects.

Ninetales Dragons Ned
My Tommy Pickles
chuckeroo777 voporak
the next theme slate should just ban all anime. I know that's not a theme but still.
Yeah, maybe do like a no manga no anime. Hmm, that leaves movies, TV shows, books, comics, graphic novels, users(would this even be allowed), and what else?

G-Luke's Zenitsu Agatsuma
ToadBrigade's Howl Pendragon
Mygavolt's Mare Bello Fiore

It'd only be worth doing a no anime/manga slate if people would still submit. If submitting anime characters is why people submit, it'd be an auto flop.

You know what? No. I can't live like this anymore.

Depressed Gay, I don't think what happened between us is really your fault, but that doesn't matter to me now.

Wanna know what does matter to me? It's that I'm not putting myself out there artistically because I'm afraid of you taking notice and trying to tear me down. It's that I nearly gave up the dumb little Pet Mod that means so much to me, and cut ties with all the friends I've made working on it, because it's so hard to make myself face you again. It's the PTSD that kicks in whenever I try to deal with you or anything that reminds me of you.

What I'm about to do isn't to punish you - nor am I going to pretend it's what's right for this mod. But as long as Crossover Chaos Expanded is my thread, this is what I need to do to take care of myself. And I'm hoping it'll be better for you too. After all, weren't you the one who said that the farther you stayed from this mod, the better?

Revenge of Depressed Gay is banned from Crossover Chaos Expanded. All his subs are automatically disqualified, all his votes are to be disregarded, and all his posts are to be ignored.

Don't bother replying to this post, DG - I won't be reading.

And to everyone involved in this mod (yes, even you), sorry for dragging you into my bullshit.

G-Luke’s Zenitsu
zxgzxg’s Beatrice
Ninetales Dragons’ Ned

On a side note, will everyone who voted for Tommy Pickles need to change their votes now? Also, one bonus slate idea could be if their typing isn’t shared with anything from the last slate’s winning subs.

Last edited:
Slate 27: Double or Nothing

Congratulations to G-Luke, Gravity Monkey, and G-Luke 2: This Time It's Personal for winning with Kyoka Jiro, Hinata Shoyo, and Zenitsu Agatsuma! G-Luke has gained the title House of Mouse. (Honorary mention to Ezlaturbo with Penny, who would have won over Zenitsu if I had written the tiebreaker rules instead of ToadBrigade)

This slate is dedicated to characters who can be considered "doubles" of other characters - clones, mirror images, identical twins, that sort of things. Variants of characters who have already been voted into Crossover Chaos (such as Red Son Superman or Movie Sonic) can also get the bonus. Show your character fits the slate like so: **Bizarro*

Voting for this slate is set to open next Saturday - December 19. Have fun!

This slate was suggested by KeeganSkymin4444 4 months ago. I'd like to give him a small thanks for that, and a BIG thanks for taking over for me for the last few slates. I'm not even I'd be alive right now without him. I... really needed the time to de-stress and deal with some of my issues.​

"I’m a simple man making his way through the galaxy."
Pokemon: Boba Fett
Franchise:
Star Wars
Type:

Ability: Sniper, Mandalorian Armour
Mandalorian Armour: Moves that do not make contact deal 1.2x damage, damage taken from moves that do not make contact reduced by 0.8x.

Signature Item: Mandalorian Helmet (grants +1 crit ratio of holder/protects holder from critical hits)

Notable Moves: Mini Rocket Launcher, Blaster Shot, U-Turn, Agility, Iron Defence, Barrage, Magnet Bomb, Anchor Shot, Flamethrower, Sky Attack, Fly, Acrobatics, Roost, any projectile/weapon-based TM/TR, universal moves such as Substitute
Mini Rocket Launcher: 120 BP | 90% Accuracy |
|
| 5(8) PP | Accuracy reduced to 50% against Flying-type targets | does not make contact

Stats: 88 / 125 / 104 / 58 / 72 / 95 (542 BST)

Reasoning: When Jango Fett was comissioned to be the template for the Clone Army he had one request: that he gets an unaltered clone to raise as a son. That unaltered clone, Boba Fett, became one of the most infamous bounty hunters in the Galaxy. He's a bounty hunter who doesn't say much but his actions and feats have granted him legendary status and single handedly kept the memory of Madalorians alive and well throughout the Galaxy. From capturing elusive and high profile targets such as Han Solo, surviving the wrath of Darth Vader and going toe-to-toe with Luke Skywalker, Boba Fett has proven time and time again that he a force to be reckoned with. He even covered the slight plot hole of Darth Vader knowing he had a son. Boba Fett wears his signature, Beskar-plated, Mandalorian armour, which is capable of shrugging off blaster fire and withstanding lightsaber attacks. His arsenal of weapons contains powerful blasters, a wrist mounted flamethrower and rocket launcher, a variety of bombs, grappling hooks and of course his Jetpack.

"There, that ending… was a little better. The frog at the bottom of the well drifts off into the great ocean. Heh heh… yep… pretty damn honorable… pretty damn honorable… I guess it's time to put down my pen. Right… I need a title for the next book… let's see… Ah, got it… The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki… perfect."

Pokémon: Jiraiya
Franchise/Origin: Naruto
Type: Fire/Grass
Ability: Sturdy/Pervert - Pokemon of opposing gender can not switch out, use non-damaging attacks, or dodge Jiraiya's attacks.
Mega Ability: Sage Mode - Jiraiya's attacks are 1.2x Base Power and don't miss.
Moves: Attract, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flare Blitz, Inferno, Flame Charge, Eruption, Fiery Dance, Magma Storm, Heat Wave, Petal Blizzard, Petal Dance, Energy Ball, Frenzy Plant, Ingrain, Grassy Terrain, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Seed Bomb, Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Close Combat, Synthesis, Strength, Leech Seed, Poison Jab, Power Gem, Fake Out, Trick Room, High Jump Kick, Extreme Speed, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Night Slash, Liquidation, Scald, Surf, Aqua Jet, Water Spout, Aqua Ring, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast.
Sig Move:
Rasengan | Normal | Special | 100 Base Power | 15PP | 100% accuracy | 40% chance of flinching
Z-Move: Massive Rasengan - Converted from Rasengan using Gallantium Z. | Normal | Special | 200 Base Power
Stats (Base): 110/90/115/110/115/60
Stats (Mega): 110/95/135/115/135/110
Reasoning: Fire from his main chakra nature. Grass from his resonance with natural energy. Sturdy from his resilience and how much it took to kill him. Pervert from his perversion, constantly spying on women's baths and getting caught, sometimes on purpose. Sage Mode references the canon ability. The ultimate ability of summons, allowing one to wield mix natural energy with their own chakra, greatly increasing their abilities. Attract for obvious reasons. Movepool is huge, referencing his wisdom and a large array of abilities. Rasengan and Massive Rasengan are one of his signature jutsu, taught by Minato.

"Although I am a descendant of the First Hokage, it's true that I don't know how to use Wood Release. And compared to him, who was able to use medical ninjutsu without even making seals, it's true that my own ninjutsu is nothing to brag about. And it's true that I'm a woman… but I'm definitely not a weak woman… What I inherited from my grandfather isn't just simple 'power'. My true strength comes from that which was passed down from the First to each generation afterwards… Don't underestimate the Will of Fire!"

Pokémon: Tsunade
Type: Fighting
Ability: Anger Point/Sturdy
Mega Ability: Rebirth - Regenerator + Natural Cure
Moves: Power-Up Punch, Superpower, Close Combat, Counter, Force Palm, Double-Edge, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Low Kick, High Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Mega Punch, Dynamic Punch, Sucker Punch, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Hyper Voice, U-Turn, Play Rough, Waterfall, Liquidation, Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Flamethrower, Inferno, Earthquake, Earth Power, Air Slash, Hurricane, Wish, Recover, Healing Wish, Toxic, Bulk Up, Calm Mind, Attract, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Power Whip,
Stats:120/135/90/80/90/85
Stats (Mega): 120/165/125/80/125/85
Reasoning: Fighting comes from her mainly physical fighting style. Anger Point comes from her temper, beating Jiraiya within an inch of her life. Sturdy comes from her Senju powered resilience and chakra, taking insane damage and getting back up soon after. Rebirth comes from her ultimate healing jutsu, Creation Rebirth, a healing jutsu so powerful, Tsunade is practically immortal while the jutsu is activated. Movepool is mostly physical punching moves, but a large amount of variety is hiding in there. Tsunade has control of multiple elements, but is not nearly as proficient in them.

"I refuse… to let this happen! I am Orochimaru! I am immortal! I will not die here! Destined to discover the true meaning behind everything! Destined to take control of everything in this world!!"
https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/naruto__orochimaru.png
Image result for orochimaru snake

Pokemon: Orochimaru
Type: Poison\Dark
Ability: Sturdy/Protean
Mega Ability: White Snake: Contact with this pokemon results in Badly Poison.
Moves: Night Slash, Knock Off, Taunt, Lunge, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Swords Dance, Snatch, Snarl, Acid, Acid Spray, Gastro Acid, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Cross Poison, Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Low Kick, High Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Return, Facade, Quick Attack, Fake Out, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Knock Off, Substitute, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Hyper Voice, U-Turn, Play Rough, Calm Mind, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Flare Blitz, Flame Charge, Fire Lash, Earthquake, Earth Power, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Air Slash, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword.
Sig. Move: Curse Mark | Dark | Status | 5PP | 80% Accuracy | 90% of badly poisoning the target. 10% of giving the Curse Mark status.
Curse Mark
  • Afflicted get 1.2x to all stats.
  • Orochimaru drains 10% of the afflicted health each turn.
Stats: 130/70/95/120/105/80
Stats(Mega): 130/80/115/145/130/100
Reasoning: Poison because of his snake motif. Dark for being one of the most straightforwardly evil characters in Naruto. Sturdy for his extreme durability and unwillingness to die. Protean for being one of the only characters to master all 5 basic nature transformations without kekkai genkai, and aims to master all jutsu in the world. His mega's ability references his ability in the white snake form, his blood vaporizes upon contact with the air and becomes poison. His movepool represents the vast quantity of jutsu he has. The Curse Mark is how he has immortality. While I couldn't put that in without making him broken, the other effects work nicely in pokemon. His stats reflect that of a special tank. His taijutsu and speed aren't that extreme, but he can take great damage and deal damage right back.

“Now I've figured it out. The reason for that runaway growth in your power level compared to my own. It's anger, isn't it? Watching us hurt your son made you angry which made you stronger. So that's how Saiyans' strength works. How primal. Turning your fleeting raw emotions into power! Only a pathetic mortal like yourself could thrive on a tactic that unrefined, which explains why it took so long to realize it. But if that's what fuels this body, I shall use my anger! Anger toward the mortals who defile the universe. Anger toward the other gods who have tolerated such behavior. And most importantly, the white-hot rage I now feel toward myself for letting you get the upper hand on me in our battle!”
Dragon Ball - Goku Black / Characters - TV Tropes

Pokémon: Goku Black
Type: Fighting/Dark
Ability: Competitive/Defiant
H. Ability: Anger Point
Moves: Bide, Power-Up Punch, Superpower, Close Combat, Counter, Force Palm, Double-Edge, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Night Slash, Knock Off, Taunt, Perish Song, Roar, Lunge, Low Kick, High Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Mega Punch, Dynamic Punch, Sucker Punch, Mega Kick, Heavy Slam, Bullet Punch, Play Rough, Air Slash, Cross Chop, Protect, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Hurricane, Fly, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Outrage, Vacuum Wave, Nasty Plot, Psycho Cut, U-turn, Mirror Coat, Metal Burst, Telekinesis, Swords Dance, Agility, Acupressure, Flare Blitz, Force Choke, Exterminate, Ancient Power, Ominous Wind, No Retreat
Signature Move: Sickle of Sorrow | Dark | Special | 105 Base Power | 30PP | 80% accuracy | High Critical Rate
Stats: 80/115/80/115/80/105

Reasoning: Goku Black, usually referred to as Black, is the main antagonist of the "Future" Trunks Saga of Dragon Ball Super. His true identity is the original present Zamasu, a former North Kai and Supreme Kai apprentice serving the Supreme Kai of Universe 10, Gowasu, from the unaltered main timeline, in which he stole the body of the original present Goku with the Super Dragon Balls. Typing is Fighting/Dark, which represents Goku Black being an Evil Goku. Competitive and Defiant are both a reference to Goku’s abilities and Goku Black increased adaptive Saiyan biology. Anger Point from how he finds that he can draw power from anger. Movepool is filled with Fighting but much Dark, as Zamasu is unaware, or ignoring, how evil he actually is. All filled with Stat raising moves, which reference his ever-growing power. Exterminate represents the “Zero Mortal Plan”. Sickle of Sorrow is a scythe made of ki he made after reflecting on the power of anger.

Manga

Mega Pokémon: Goku Black
Mega Type: Fighting/Dark
Mega Ability: Anger Point
Stats: 80/140/90/140/90/135

Reasoning: Super Saiyan Rosé, the Supreme Kai counterpart to Super Saiyan Blue. Like a cross between the normal Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan Blue. As such, it is a cross between those forms here, being balanced, but offensive, which is also in keeping with Black’s fighting style.

Last edited:
I've wanted to sub this character for ages but was having trouble with her type. Well, she's here now, I guess.

"I can't handle reality...! It's too frightening...!"
Pokémon: Strength / Yuu Koutari
Origin: Black Rock Shooter (2012)
Type: Psychic
Ability: Anger Point / Iron Fist / Wimp Out
Stats: 100/160/90/90/25/105 (570)
Notable Moves: Ally Switch, Strength, Mega Punch, Bullet Punch, Dynamic Punch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Mach Punch, Shadow Punch, Thrash, Outrage, Lash Out, Court Change, Lava Plume, Eruption, Dragon Pulse, Flail, Machine Gun (see Austin in CCv2)
Reasoning: Some schoolgirl who decided it was easier to fight constantly than actually deal with her problems, and so swapped places with her alternate self from the emotional pain dimension (who had become self-aware because Yuu suffered that much) and started living on a giant Rubik's Cube. Psychic because Yuu and Strength are the characters with the best understanding of the Otherworld and Strength-as-Yuu has a bunch of weird powers and shit. Anger Point, Thrash, Outrage, and Lash Out because she's gotten pretty easy to piss off after not dealing with her feelings for a whole decade. Iron Fist and a bunch of punching moves because of her big metal gauntlets. Wimp Out because, like I mentioned, she fled to another world rather than deal with any more of her genuinely awful life. That's also why she has low Special Defense (according to Disarming Voice's description, "emotional damage" is an acceptable form of special attack). Her high Attack is because she's really fucking strong and also partially to compensate for not having STAB. Court Change because Strength-as-Yuu is a B-Ball player with mysterious powers. Fire moves and Dragon Pulse because of the weird flame dragons that burst out of the ground when she's fighting Insane Black Rock Shooter. Machine Gun because her gauntlets are also guns because why the fuck not I guess. Ally Switch because of the whole "Yuu and Strength swapping places" thing and Strength because duh.

1608093183990.png

Pokemon: Mimasaka Subaru
Franchise/Origin: Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma
Ability: Analytic/Stakeout/Profiling(Copies positive stat changes from opponents upon switching in, then lowers opponent's attack by 1.)
Stats: 110/100/80/100/70/90 (BST = 550)
Moves: Mimic, Role Play, Copycat, Reflect Type, Smokescreen, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Leer, Counter, Mirror Coat, Toxic, Mirror Move, Dream Eater, Substitute, Thief, Mind Reader, Dynamic Punch, Reversal, Scary Face, Detect, False Swipe, Swagger, Foul Play, Mean Look, Attract, Return, Pursuit, Psych Up, Future Sight, Fake Out, Beat Up, Power Trip, Torment, Flatter, Facade, Smelling Salts, Taunt, Trick, Endeavor, Snatch, Shadow Punch, Sacred Sword, Aerial Ace, Leaf Blade, Brine, Trump Card, Parting Shot, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Shadow Sneak, Psycho Cut, Soak, Freeze Dry, Aromatic Mist, First Impression, Strength Sap, Smart Strike, Flamethrower, Wicked Blow.
Signature Move:
Perfect Trace | Dark | Status | 5 PP | - Accuracy | -1 Priority | Adds positive stat changes of the opponent and copies their moves, gives a 1.1x increase in the BP of the moves.
Reasoning: While not a clone or anything of the sort, this chef's style is copying others, studying them before challenging them, and making the exact dish they do, but with a few twists. With this, he won 99 consecutive competitions. He is(was) ruthless, only caring about winning. His status moveset reflects his profiling abilities. Some moves, like Leer, Toxic, Dream Eater, Scary Face, Parting Shot, Taunt, and Flatter/Swagger represent how he agitates his opponents, provoking them into competitions and the crushing their dreams. He always takes the opponent's knives after they lose a competition, thus Thief, Knock Off, and the blade/sword moves to represent his own prowess with a knife. Some things are just in there cuz I would give it to other students, and he can copy them. Some examples are Aromatic Mist, Brine, and Smelling Salts. He can imitate multiple people at once, thus Beat Up, and his skill in profiling and predicting his opponents moves gives him Future Sight and Smart Strike, as well as a few others. Dark type due to his ruthlessness and willingness to "steal" others' recipes. He can't copy his opponents' entirely, which is why his Signature doesn't copy types, stats or STAB. He lacks the specialties others have, but he is very skilled. In terms of balancing, he has no boosting moves except Nasty Plot, where he lacks much a a special movepool. His stats are average overall, with lower SpD, due to trauma being his motivator. Basically Ditto 2.0. Probably will get sent to Ubers, though he only has average attacking stats, so maybe not.
Kaine(WIP)
I could technically sub a RWBY character since they're all fairy tale parodies, but nope.
Actually, nvm, resub time. Just realized how many of my subs have been parodies.

"I was the protector of Mantle. But now, I am much more than that, and I wish I was not."
Pokemon: Penny Polendina
Franchise/Origin: RWBY
Ability: Skill Link/Protector of Mantle(Makes physical moves use the SpA stat + Levitate)/Winter Maiden(Immune to Hail, gains STAB on all moves and Levitate)
Notable Moves: Shift Gear, Gear Grind, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Flame Charge, Thunderbolt, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Fly, Magnet Rise, Acrobatics, Anchor Shot, Arm Thrust, Attack Order, Defense Order, Heal Order, Aura Sphere, Aura Wheel, Aurora Veil, Protect, Bolt Strike, Charge Beam, Discharge, Earth Power, Energy Ball, Extreme Speed, Hurricane, Hydro Pump, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Magnet Bomb, Memento, Meteor Mash, Moonblast, Mystical Fire, Origin Pulse, Parabolic Charge, Play Rough, Rock Blast, Smack Down, Smart Strike, Steel Beam, Thunder Cage, Thunder Wave, Volt Switch, Zap Cannon, Weather Ball, Terrain Pulse, Recover, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Hail, Sandstorm, Electric Terrain, Psychic Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Mist Terrain, Defog.
Signature Moves:
Floating Array | Steel | Physical | 20 BP | 10 PP | Never misses. Hits 3-5 times. If opponent's SpD is lower than Def, this move becomes special and Electric type.
Stats: 75/90/90/120/90/135 (600 BST)

Reasoning: Penny Polendina is an android created to protect the city of Mantle. As just a robot, she has a ton of swords concealed in her back, which are her signature weapons, AKA Floating Array. She can use them to pick up objects, do sword things, shoot lasers and block attacks. The electric steel typing is due to her being a robot. She gets most of her steel and electric attacks from this, as well as Magnet Rise, Fly and Acrobatics due to her Rocket Boots keeping off the ground during combat. Sacred/Secret Sword is from her signature weapon, as well as the Order attacks. Aura Sphere is a reference to how her maker gave her part of his soul. Memento is a reference to the fanbase's reaction to Season 3, as Penny got turned into quarters and a ton of bad things happened. The rest of her moveset comes from her inheriting the power of the Winter Maiden, a being that uses magic, which can basically do anything. As Penny hasn't used the powers on the show as far as I've seen, I'm basing it off the other Maidens and the former Winter Maiden. The other Maidens had control over elements and the terrain, and while some chose to specialize, others have demonstrated an ability to use all sorts of elements to attack. Origin Pulse is there for flavor as this was a power from basically the gods.
The reason why this fits the slate is that she is a parody of Pinocchio. A futuristic, android Pinocchio, but the backstory is pretty much the same, except minus the Fairy, +soul transfer tech.

"I am the weapon." -Sonic Man
View attachment 283343
Pokémon: Sonic Man
Franchise/Origin: Sonic/Mega Man Crossover 2, Worlds Unite
Ability: Hyperspeed(Motor Drive+Cannot be burned, Fire type attacks halved. Weak to Ice, -1 speed, but cannot be frozen, Priority deals double.)
Notable moves: Fire Blast/Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Shift Gear, Zing Zap, U-turn.
Signature moves: Sonic Shot, Spin Slash, Ring Launcher, Homing Bolt, Homing Attack, Spring Shield.
Stats: 75/145/60/145/60/180

Reasoning: Motor Drive's effects for obvious reasons, and resistant to burn and fire because of the heat usually produced by friction at high speeds. Ice slows him down, so -1 speed and he's weak to it and priority for balancing reasons and because Sonic is cocky, and is surprised by anyone being faster than him. This is meant to play like a Genesect made for Ubers/AG. Instead of being a purely physical attacker, he now becomes a potent mixed attacker, due to gaining an arm cannon.

Slate bonus reasoning: Metal Sonic.

New Moves:

Ring Launcher | Electric | Special | 80 Base Power | 5PP | 80% accuracy | Binds the target for two to five turns, dealing 1/16 of their max health each turn.

Spin Slash | Steel | Physical | 100 Base Power | 10PP | 100% accuracy | Ignores abilities.

Homing Blast | Normal | Special | 40 Base Power | 10PP | Cannot miss. | Hits 2-5 times. (The reason this is so powerful is that it was shown to have knocked out multiple Robot Masters in a single shot.) There is a ~33.3% chance that it will hit 2 times, a ~33.3% chance it will hit 3 times, a ~16.7% chance it will hit 4 times, and a ~16.7% chance it will hit 5 times.

Homing Attack | Steel | Physical | 80 Base Power | 20PP | Cannot miss. | Swaps user out.

Spring Shield | Normal | Status | 10PP | Cannot miss. | +4 Priority. Nullifies all incoming damage, if hit by a contact move, forces opponent out.

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
anime time
Vinegar_Doppio.png

Pokemon: Doppio Vinegar
Franchise: Jojo's Bizzare Adventure
Type: Psychic / Normal
Ability: King Crimson
Stats: 75 / 70 / 65 / 60 / 80 / 96
Signature Ability: King Crimson | Moves 60 BP and under have +1 priority. Switches to Diavolo form before using affected moves.
Moves: Brick Break, Brutal Swing, Covet, Dark Pulse, Detect, Double Edge, Epitaph, Extrasensory, Future Sight, Force Palm, Knock Off, Last Resort, Mach Punch, Nasty Plot, Parting Shot, Payback, Power Trip, Power-Up Punch, Psychic, Psyshock, Rock Smash, Shadow Ball, Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, Spite, Stomping Tantrum, Thief, Throat Chop, Work Up, Zen Headbutt
Signature Moves: Epitaph | Psychic | Status | BP: -- | Acc: -- | PP: 16 | The user is protected from attacks made by other Pokemon during this turn, and if a Pokemon tries to attack the user, the user has their Speed raise by 1 stage.
28ee0c4f61b2bb1231fa878df35f8d07.jpg

Pokemon: Diavolo
Type: Psychic / Dark
Ability: King Crimson
Stats: 75 / 130 / 95 / 100 / 80 / 96

Description: 21st century schizoid man
Psychic cuz time manipulation, Normal for doppio since he has almost no power in this form, Dark for Diavolo cuz his name means the devil and apparently there's a theory that Diavolo is the actual devil? either way he's evil and edgy looking so that should be enough
King Crimson works the way it does cuz it skips time, hence the priority stuff. Doppio can't actually use King Crimson himself, hence the form change
No Close Combat/Superpower or multi-hit moves cuz King Crimson doesn't do the stand rush stuff
Epitaph is just the ability to look into the future, hence the protect effect
Slate Justification: Two personalities (or two souls I guess? I mean when SCR shuffles around the souls Doppio and Diavolo are separated so yeah)
Oosuki.Mamako.full.2411701.png

Pokemon: Mamako Oosuki
Franchise: Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? (thanks isekai anime titles)
Typing: Ground / Fairy
Ability: Parental Bond
Stats: 100 / 102 / 87 / 95 / 97 / 85
Moves: Agility, Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Calm Mind, Counter, Dazzling Gleam, Double Kick, Focus Blast, Hydro Pump, Hypnosis, Earthquake, Earth Power, Liquidation, Lovely Kiss, Play Rough, Psychic, Psyshock, Mirror Coat, Moonblast, Muddy Water, Sacred Sword, Safeguard, Smart Strike, Stomping Tantrum, Sweet Kiss, Swords Dance, Waterfall, Wish
Signature Z-Move: (requires Dazzling Gleam and Mamakonium Z) Mama Beam | Fairy | Special | BP: 180 | Ignores stat changes and Reflect/Light Screen/Aurora Veil

Description:
Ground since she specializes in ground attacks (as in attacks that travel on the ground), Fairy since a lot of her abilities have to do with light and love
Parental Bond since her whole thing is that she's a mom in an isekai game (I know the whole flavor behind Parental Bond is that the kid helps, and this is one character, but it's a parent-related ability that makes the user hit twice, so that works out pretty well)
Slate Justification: Wields two swords (hey if Boba Fett gets the slate bonus for two guns this should too)

Last edited:

Name: Homunculus, the Dwarf in the Flask
Ability: Beast Boost
Stats: 37/29/31/31/43/29
Moves: Confide, Nasty Plot, Taunt, Dark Pulse (Just those four moves, nothing more)
Justification: Statline is a rearranged version of Nebby's because it's a sentient puff of smoke from another dimension that can't fight. At all. Confide and Nasty Plot because this thing discloses prior unknown information with 23 (for the record that's the actual name for the guy before homunculus suggested something else) that turns out to be more for its benefit than his. This manipulative nature also allows it Taunt. Dark due to being made mostly of dark stuff, but moreso being very manipulative. Dark Pulse in Pokemon is basically attacking with malicious thoughts in energy form, and also ties in to the evo too.
The aforementioned thing from the hide tag evolves into Father.
Name: Father
Ability: Disguise
Type: Dark/Ghost
Stats: 137/67/71/101/83/71 [BST 550]
Moves: Confide, Nasty Plot, Taunt, Dark Pulse (All shared with prevo), Recover, Shadow Ball, Night Shade, Crunch, Giga Drain, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Mean Look, Foresight, Leech Life, Wrap, Bind, Minimize, Mirror Coat, Hyper Beam, Solar Beam, Earth Power, Flamethrower, Disable, Stone Edge, Flash Cannon, Earthquake, Rock Tomb, Fire Blast, Surf, Ice Beam, Scald, Air Slash

This form is activated via Drained Philosopher's Stone.
Name: Father-God
Ability: Drought
Stats: 137/67/71/151/103/101 [BST 650]
Justification:
Disguise because he copied Hohenheim's physical form, but that's just for show; Once Hohenheim calls out the imitation, cue transformation sequence. (he actually looks to have be if hohenheim actually aged even a tiny bit since those days) This explains the slate bonus, need we mention his ultimate form basically being 23 but with white hair. (23 himself looked A LOT like Ed in those days...) Ghost subtype because not only can he take on the same form that Pride uses in combat, but he also assimilated half of Xerxes into himself, plus being amorphous might make it difficult to land Normal and Fighting moves. Giga Drain because he drains souls. Shadow Ball, Mean Look, Night Shade, Dark Pulse, and Crunch because he can assume the form of a shadow with way too many eyes and mouths, just like his first creation Pride. Giga Drain and Leech Life because he once tried to drain out the other half of Xerxes' populace from Hohenheim's blood. (though to be fair it failed and damaged father instead due to hohenheim pulling a fast one on him) Electric moves because he does that, same goes for Wrap and Bind, Minimize because he's actually somewhat amorphous. Mega is basically him becoming God but crippled by Hohenheim via metaphorical undo button he spent a very long time making, though he still has a bit of that greater power inside him and uses it in combat. Drought because a Solar Eclipse was needed to trigger his transformation and he's fought after its end, plus sun powers and stuff, equating to Solar Beam. Mirror Coat because he reflected Scar's deconstruction alchemy. And Hyper Beam because he does that, plus Earth Power is basically alchemy on the ground and this is what he does on a massive scale to power himself up.
This guy's the Sage of the East who introduced alchemy to Amestris. He can shut down alchemy on a whim, though the Alkahestry utilized by Scar and Mei bypasses this, but Disable fits nonetheless. Thus, he gets all sorts of earth-based moves on top of Earth Power because many alchemists use the ground, then Flamethrower and Fire Blast because of Roy Mustang's Flame Alchemy being a derivative of Father's general alchemy. Surf, Ice Beam, and Scald are because Isaac McDougal's alchemy, too, is derivative of the Sage of the East's, and there's air alchemy too. Really, the guy may claim the Earth is powering alchemy, and it can, but he's been fibbing through his teeth for some time now.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)