Pet Mod Crossover Chaos Expanded - Part II

"COSIGN SEYMOUR THERE HAS BEEN AN ACCIDENT AT THE GOMPUTERS LAB!"
Pokémon: Gerold
Origin: Sandsverse
Type: Ground
Ability: Gluttony / Sap Sipper / Thick Fat
Stats: 130/130/80/85/70/60 (555)
Notable Moves: Scorching Sands, Earthquake, Psychic Fangs, Crunch, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Slack Off, Curse, Hex, Slash, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Close Combat, Transform
Reasoning: The most prominent of Seymour's "cosigns", as well as one of his liutenants. Gluttony is one of his most notable traits, his eating of plants (whereas other tapirs apparently eat meat) and "Fat Fuck" status have also been emphasized. Ground-type and Scorching Sands because he works with Seymour in his sand-selling business, Earthquake just for STAB (but let's not pretend he couldn't cause one). He gets a bunch of biting moves, Psychic Fangs in particular due to an offhand mention of tapirs having psychic powers. Slack Off because he's been accused of being lazy once or twice. Curse and Hex due to being able to lay curses on people with his eyes. Slashing moves because he has a chainsaw. Swords Dance because he apparently gives dancing lessons. Close Combat because he wrestles Gilgamesh for Seymour's amusement. Transform because he can change shape when hungry. (He can also erase narwhals and whales with his mind but I can't figure out what move that would be.)

And why not some resubs?

"Good grief... I can't let a kid who likes dogs get hurt!"
Pokémon: Iggy
Origin: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
Ability: Sand Force / Scrappy / Illusion
Stats: 55/120/90/90/110/90 (555)
Notable Moves: Scorching Sands, Earthquake, Earth Power, Odor Sleuth, Crunch, Rapid Spin, Gyro Ball, Slash, Aerial Ace, Dual Wingbeat, Substitute, Follow Me
Reasoning: Iggy is a dog with a Stand, who was once the king of New York's stray dogs, until he was caught by his fellow Stand user Muhammad Avdol (human), and eventually sent to join the Joestars and company to fight DIO's minions in Egypt. His Stand, 「The Fool」, can shape sand into almost anything. It grows stronger in the desert, hence Sand Force, and can even make fake copies of people, hence Illusion. In addition to Scorching Sands, he gets the Ground-type and a couple "standard" Ground moves to fit. Odor Sleuth because of his keen sense of smell. Crunch because that's how he finishes off Pet Shop. Rapid Spin and Gyro Ball reflect the wheels found on the "standard form" of The Fool (see Carkol). Slash and Aerial Ace because he slashes Pet Shop as well (while it's not with a sword, I feel the sword technique Aerial Ace is named for in Japanese still fits given that he slashes, y'know, a bird.) Dual Wingbeat because The Fool can grow wings and glide (note that while this wings don't move, neither do those of Palkia or Druddigon, who also get the move - In Japanese, "Dual Wingbeat" is just "Double Wing", and the move description doesn't mention actually flapping the wings either.) Substitute because he does that. Follow Me because he redirects an attack meant for an ally towards himself in a notable scene of his.

Like most other JoJo characters, his stats are based off of his Stand stats, and he gets Scrappy because I don't want Cookie Butter to murder me. His stats are skewed in favor of his defenses as opposed to HP because his Stand doesn't reflect its damage onto him (because its "body" is just yet another sand construct), but Iggy himself is far more frail than almost any other JoJo character and is much worse at recovering from injuries than the human characters are.

"I can't handle reality...! It's too frightening...!"
Pokémon: Strength / Yuu Koutari
Origin: Black★Rock Shooter (2012)
Type: Psychic
Ability: Anger Point / Iron Fist / Wimp Out
Stats: 100/160/90/90/25/105 (570)
Notable Moves: Ally Switch, Strength, Mega Punch, Bullet Punch, Dynamic Punch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Mach Punch, Shadow Punch, Thrash, Outrage, Lash Out, Court Change, Lava Plume, Eruption, Dragon Pulse, Flail, Machine Gun (see Austin in CCv2)
Reasoning: Some schoolgirl who decided it was easier to fight constantly than actually deal with her problems, and so swapped places with her alternate self from the emotional pain dimension (who had become self-aware because Yuu suffered that much) and started living on a giant Rubik's Cube. Psychic because Yuu and Strength are the characters with the best understanding of the Otherworld and Strength-as-Yuu has a bunch of weird powers and shit. Anger Point, Thrash, Outrage, and Lash Out because she's gotten pretty easy to piss off after not dealing with her feelings for a whole decade. Iron Fist and a bunch of punching moves because of her big metal gauntlets. Wimp Out because, like I mentioned, she fled to another world rather than deal with any more of her genuinely awful life. That's also why she has low Special Defense (according to Disarming Voice's description, "emotional damage" is an acceptable form of special attack). Her high Attack is because she's really fucking strong and also partially to compensate for not having STAB. Court Change because Strength-as-Yuu is a B-Ball player with mysterious powers. Fire moves and Dragon Pulse because of the weird flame dragons that burst out of the ground when she's fighting Insane Black Rock Shooter. Machine Gun because her gauntlets are also guns because why the fuck not I guess. Ally Switch because of the whole "Yuu and Strength swapping places" thing and Strength because duh.

Last edited:
D8A560DA-4781-4F3E-94DB-2C67E1523A30.jpeg

"LISTEN UP, CRAZY LADY! I AM IN NO WAY [bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep]"
Pokémon: Jeanie
Franchise/Origin: I Dream of a Jeanie Bottle
Ability: Hotheaded / Reckless / Competitive [HA]
Hotheaded: Anger Point but it boosts Special Attack instead.
Moves: Agility, Amnesia, Confusion, Cosmic Power, Expanding Force, Extrasensory, Future Sight, Heart Swap, Hypnosis, Imprison, Instruct, Magic Room, Power Trick, Psybeam, Psychic, Psychic Terrain, Psycho Cut, Psycho Shift, Psyshock, Roleplay, Teleport, Attract, Celebrate, Disable, Fake Out, Helping Hand, Metronome, Transform, Tri Attack, Wish, Hydro Pump, Water Gun, Withdraw, Attack Order, Chatter, Dazzling Gleam, Misty Terrain, Moonblast, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Leech Seed, Frenzy Plant, Energy Ball
Signature move: Poof! -
-
- 110 BP - 15 PP [24 Max] - 95% - Recoil move, damaging user by 1/4 of damage dealt. Has a 30% chance to confuse the target.
Stats: 140/60/75/140/85/100 [600 BST]

Reasoning: Jeanie is one of the main characters of the webcomic I Dream of a Jeanie Bottle. They were once a guy, who got transformed into a Genie. With several events, such as their run in with the infamous Blue Djinn, Jeanie has become a genie wielding incredibly great power, but lacks any sense of emotional maturity. Jeanie is quite hotheaded, reckless in their actions, and also incredibly petty and competitive. Jeanie's signature move, Poof, relates to what Jeanie loves to do most: using their magic to do literally anything. It has a chance of confusing the enemy, as many of Jeanie's poofs end up doing. It also deals recoil to the user, as a genie's life force is measured in magical energy, and using their magic expends part of that magical energy. Many of Jeanie's moves are based on various things that Jeanie has done throughout the webcomic, such as transforming into other people, swapping bodies, seducing others, commanding an army of crabs, and more.

Burrito & Son.png

"Alright, look, I don't care what Deviantart OC future you came from. MY RIG... [pulls shotgun] YEARNS FOR VENGEANCE!"
Pokémon: Burrito and Puck
Franchise/Origin: Burrito & Son (mattyburrito MB)
Type: Normal/Dark
Ability: Parental Bond
Moves: Bestow, Barrage, Copycat, Double-Edge, Explosion, Fake Out, Follow Me, Fury Attack, Glare, Last Resort, Me First, Mean Look, Mimic, Pay Day, Rage, Rapid Spin, Retaliate, Take Down, Thrash, Work Up, Beat Up, Feint Attack, Foul Play, Knock Off, Lash Out, Nasty Plot, Power Trip, Sucker Punch, Thief, Torment, Focus Blast, Bullet Seed, Gunk Shot, Toxic, Wild Charge, Haze, Outrage, Astonish, Phantom Force, Play Rough
Signature move: Sellout -
-
- 90 BP - 15 PP [24 Max] - 100% - Upon getting hit, the target's item is replaced with the user's item.
Stats: 90/120/120/40/120/80 [570 BST]

Reasoning: Burrito and Puck are quite the unexpected combo. Burrito is a complete degenerate, while Puck is his time-traveling grandson, who went back in time to stop Burrito from becoming the biggest simp on the planet and spending all of the family's money. After Puck succeeds in destroying Burrito's computer, he now helps Burrito in selling merch. It's quite evident why Burrito and Puck's signature move is Sellout, as Burrito, throughout all of the animations, always tries to sell out and follow popular trends to make a bunch of ad revenue and sell merch. Burrito is part dark type due to his connections with the Devil, who advises him on "how to be relatable." Burrito and Puck are also surprisingly durable, surviving point-blank gunshots and various explosives.

Last edited:
Slate 42

This slate's winners are Pika Xreme, Rasdanation, and Bmw6446 with Gerold, Jeanie, and Akko. Radanation got the title Christmas Comeback Crisis.

Voting starts on July 17th if there's enough subs by then.​

"Yes, I'm angry, Tanjiro. I've always been angry. My parents were killed. My older sister was killed. And except for Kanao, all my Tsuguko were killed. If demons hadn't murdered those girl's families, they'd be living happily with them right now. It makes me furious!"
Anime

Pokémon: Shinobu Kocho
Franchise/Origin: Kimetsu no Yaiba
Type: Poison/Bug
Ability: Corrosion/Technician
H. Ability: Wisteria Body: Draining moves poison the attacker, also Badly Poisons those that defeat her. Poison even works on other Poison types.
Notable moves: Poison Jab, Acid Armor, Cross Poison, Sludge Bomb, Acid Spray, Poison Tail, Clear Smog, Poison Fang, Toxic Spikes, Venoshock, Bug Bite, Fell Stinger, First Impression, Infestation, Leech Life, Pin Missile, Rage Powder, Silver Wind, Sticky Web, X-Scissor, Agility, U-Turn, Aromatherapy, Healing Order, Heal Pulse, Double Kick, Drain Punch, Healing Wish, Psycho Cut, Aerial Ace, Supersonic, Air Slash, Sweet Kiss, Swagger, Fire Charge, Burning Jealousy, Fiery Dance, Accelerock, Extreme Speed, Ancient Power, Rock Polish, Smack Down, Grass Knot, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Arm Thrust, Rolling Kick, Charm, Draining Kiss
Signature move: Caprice | Bug | Physical | 20 BP | 40PP | 100% Accuracy | Hits 3 to 6 times. 10% chance to poison with each hit.
Bee Sting | Bug | Physical | 90 BP | 30PP | 90% Accuracy | 40% chance to poison. High Critical Hit Ratio.
Hexagon | Bug | Physical | 10 BP | 40 PP | 100% Accuracy | Hits 6 times. 20% chance to poison with each hit
Signature Z-Move: Dance of the Centipede | Converted from Bee Sting
Stats: 95/100/75/90/75/165

Reasoning: Shinobu Kocho is a major supporting character of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. She is a Demon Slayer of the Demon Slayer Corps and the current Insect Hashira. Shinobu is a Poison/Bug due to using mostly poison to kill demons to make up for her low physical strength. This also applies to her abilities. Corrosion as her poisons works even on demons with great hardiness, Technician for using weak moves for great effect, and Wisteria Body for her last-ditch attempt to kill Doma, Upper Moon 2, and murderer of her sister. She infused her body with highly concentrated wisteria poison, knowing that Doma would eat her given the chance and have his body ravaged by over 80 pounds of poison. This is because her body is rather small and weak by demon slayer standards and especially by Hashira standards. This means she has to use trickier methods to slay demons, hence the reliance on poison and speed. Her movepool is rather vast, Poison and Bug moves for STAB, a few healing moves as a medic, and moves from every weakness of Ice, which is also for Doma. Her signature moves are her breath of insect attacks.

Now I've figured it out. The reason for that runaway growth in your power level compared to my own. It's anger, isn't it? Watching us hurt your son made you angry which made you stronger. So that's how Saiyans' strength works. How primal. Turning your fleeting raw emotions into power! Only a pathetic mortal like yourself could thrive on a tactic that unrefined, which explains why it took so long to realize it. But if that's what fuels this body, I shall use my anger! Anger toward the mortals who defile the universe. Anger toward the other gods who have tolerated such behavior. And most importantly, the white-hot rage I now feel toward myself for letting you get the upper hand on me in our battle!
Dragon Ball - Goku Black / Characters - TV Tropes

Pokémon: Goku Black
Origin: Dragon Ball Super
Type: Fighting/Dark
Ability: Competitive/Defiant
H. Ability: Anger Point
Moves: Bide, Power-Up Punch, Superpower, Close Combat, Counter, Force Palm, Double-Edge, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Night Slash, Knock Off, Taunt, Perish Song, Roar, Lunge, Low Kick, High Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Mega Punch, Dynamic Punch, Sucker Punch, Mega Kick, Heavy Slam, Bullet Punch, Play Rough, Air Slash, Cross Chop, Protect, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Hurricane, Fly, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Outrage, Vacuum Wave, Nasty Plot, Psycho Cut, U-turn, Mirror Coat, Metal Burst, Telekinesis, Swords Dance, Agility, Acupressure, Flare Blitz, Force Choke, Exterminate, Ancient Power, Ominous Wind, No Retreat
Signature Move: Sickle of Sorrow | Dark | Special | 105 Base Power | 30PP | 80% accuracy | High Critical Rate
Stats: 80/115/80/115/80/105

Reasoning: Goku Black, usually referred to as Black, is the main antagonist of the "Future" Trunks Saga of Dragon Ball Super. His true identity is the original present Zamasu, a former North Kai and Supreme Kai apprentice serving the Supreme Kai of Universe 10, Gowasu, from the unaltered main timeline, in which he stole the body of the original present Goku with the Super Dragon Balls. Typing is Fighting/Dark, which represents Goku Black being an Evil Goku. Competitive and Defiant are both a reference to Goku’s abilities and Goku Black increased adaptive Saiyan biology. Anger Point from how he finds that he can draw power from anger. Movepool is filled with Fighting but much Dark, as Zamasu is unaware, or ignoring, how evil he actually is. All filled with Stat raising moves, which reference his ever-growing power. Exterminate represents the “Zero Mortal Plan”. Sickle of Sorrow is a scythe made of ki he made after reflecting on the power of anger.

Manga

Mega Pokémon: Goku Black
Mega Type: Fighting/Dark
Mega Ability: Anger Point
Stats: 80/140/90/140/90/135

Reasoning: Super Saiyan Rosé, the Supreme Kai counterpart to Super Saiyan Blue. Like a cross between the normal Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan Blue. As such, it is a cross between those forms here, being balanced, but offensive, which is also in keeping with Black’s fighting style.

Not friends. Family.
https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/weiss.png

Pokémon: Weiss Schnee
Franchise/Origin: RWBY
Type: Ice
Ability: Defiant/Snow Cloak
Notable moves: Ice Beam, Blizzard, Triple Axel, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Freeze-Dry, Frost Breath, Calm Mind, Tri-Attack, Psychic, Psyshock, Hyper Voice, Moonblast, Moonlight, Dazzling Gleam, Fairy Wind, Charm, Play Rough, Aura Sphere, Acid Armor, Surf, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Fire Spin, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Swords Dance, Mirror Burst, Ancient Power, Power Gem, Shadow Ball, Earth Power, Hydro Pump, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Baton Pass, Rock Polish, Whirlpool, Pursuit, Secret Sword, Sacred Sword, Vacuum Wave, Sing, Extreme Speed
Signature move: Summoning | Normal | Status | - BP | 15PP | Makes a Substitute out of the latest Pokemon she knocked out. The substitute has the same stats and moves as the fainted pokemon except for HP. It still has ¼ of Weiss’s. Weiss can’t attack while the Substitute is up, but the Substitute can.
Stats: 87/90/75/120/75/120

Reasoning: Weiss Schnee is one of the protagonists of RWBY. She is a Huntress, a former student of the now-defunct Beacon Academy, and a former heiress of the Schnee Dust Company. While Weiss uses all kinds of elements, she is best and most familiar with Ice Dust. Also, she has been nicknamed the Ice Queen and is based on Snow White. Defiant comes from her “Fight” response to her father’s abuse. She refuses to take his shit and even gets him arrested. Her partner Blake even said that Weiss is the embodiment of Defiance. Snow Cloak comes from her being used to the cold weather in Atlas. Her movepool is vast and varied, representing her versatility with Dust. Summoning is the peak of her semblance, bringing a copy of foes she defeated in battle to aid her.

Last edited:
Freddie Benson.png

Pokémon: Owen
Franchise: Total Drama
Type:

Ability: Thick Fat | Gluttony | [HA] Stench
Moves: Belch, Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab, Body Press, Brick Break, Superpower, Counter, Dive, Seed Bomb, Heavy Slam, Gyro Ball, Surf, Fling, Outrage, Acrobatics, Body Slam, Double-Edge, Skull Bash, Hyper Voice, Rapid Spin, Disable, Venom Drench, Gastro Acid, Nasty Plot, Curse, Stockpile, Swallow
Stats: 140 HP/100 Atk/100 Def/75 SpA/55 SpD/65 Spe (535 BST)

Owen @ Black Sludge
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Toxic
- Stockpile
- Swallow
- Gyro Ball

Owen @ Black Sludge
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Atk / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Poison Jab
- Superpower
- Heavy Slam
Reasoning: Owen is easily the fattest and most gluttonous contestant to play Total Drama. He farts a lot, and sometimes uses this to his advantage, like to blow up balloons or disable others. He can crush others with his weight. He's taken a lot of punishment, falling from a plane before having the plane fall on him. In challenges, he's used paintballs, attempted to surf, thrown a dodgeball with extreme force, dove into water, did acrobatics, rolled around in a ball, bounced someone away with his belly, thrown a crate of oranges, got launched from a cannon, collected venom, and dressed as a monster and gone on a rampage. Near the end of Total Drama Action, he was brought back briefly by Chris to sabotage challenges.
Freddie Benson.png

Pokémon: Chris McLean
Franchise: Total Drama
Type:

Ability: Pressure
Moves: Elimination Challenge, Reward Challenge, Fling, Foul Play, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Circle Throw, Ice Shard, Dive, Poison Jab, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Bomb Throw, Bomb Blast, Bullet Punch, Hyper Voice, Uproar, Explosion, Nasty Plot, Taunt, Torment, Hail, Soak, Mine (see Austin Carter), Perish Song, Yawn
Stats: 77 HP/82 Atk/82 Def/82 SpA/82 SpD/67 Spe (472 BST)

Reward Challenge |
|
| 16 PP | The active Pokemon on each team takes 1/8 of their health as damage at the end of each turn, for three turns. After the three turns is up, whichever team took less damage total (not just from this move) during the turns randomly receives an Aurora Veil or a Tailwind.
Elimination Challenge |
|
| 16 PP | The active Pokemon on each team takes 1/8 of their health as damage at the end of each turn, for three turns. After the three turns is up, whichever team took less damage total (not just from this move) during the turns receive a Protect effect during the next turn.
Chris McLean @ Chople Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Reward Challenge
- Elimination Challenge
- Mine
- Foul Play

Chris McLean @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Perish Song
- Yawn
- Foul Play
Reasoning: Chris McLean is the host of Total Drama, a reality show where teens compete in order to win a million dollars. They are put into teams, and have to participate in challenges. The winning team is safe from elimination, or sometimes just receives an award. Chris takes pleasure in watching the contestants participate in tough challenges, and torturing them in general. In Revenge of the Island, eliminated contestants took the Hurl of Shame, a catapult (Fling, Circle Throw). In All-Stars, they took the Flush of Shame, a giant toilet (Soak). As part of one of the challenges in Island, he attacked Geoff with a controllable hail cloud (Hail, Ice Shard). He dumped toxic waste onto the island before Revenge of the Island. (Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab, Sludge Wave). In World Tour, he tells everyone to sing or they'll be eliminated (Perish Song). He's used bombs multiple times (Explosion, Mine, Bomb Throw, Bomb Blast). In Island, during a challenge where the contestants had to not fall asleep, he tried various methods to get them to sleep (Yawn). In World Tour, he electrocuted contestants during a dancing challenge (Discharge, Rising Voltage).

Last edited:
"We will now commence our first meeting to discuss our strategy for avoiding the doom ending. Does anyone have a good idea?"
"I do!"
"Go ahead, Lady Katarina Claes."
"We should join Crossover Chaos!"
"B-But that's in a completely different universe. Can we really do that?"

1626470185602.png

Pokémon: Katarina Claes
Franchise/Origin: My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!
Type: Fairy/Ground
Ability: Oblivion Charm / Gluttony / Harvest [HA]
Oblivion Charm - Effects of Oblivious + Moves normally reliant on opponent's gender will work on the opponent, regardless of gender.
Moves: Bulldoze, Earth Power, Earthquake, Rototiller, Sand Attack, Spikes, Charm, Dazzling Gleam, Disarming Voice, Floral Healing, Flower Shield, Play Rough, Attract, Baton Pass, Bestow, Captivate, Confide, Encore, Glare, Helping Hand, Mean Look, Natural Gift, Play Nice, Recycle, Scary Face, Slack Off, Spotlight, Stuff Cheeks, Tri Attack, Wish, Yawn, Foul Play, Knock Off, Snarl, Switcheroo, Future Sight, Sunny Day
Stats: 120/50/70/80/95/110 [525 BST]

Reasoning: Katarina Claes was a woman destined to become a villainess, that is until she hits her head and remembers her past life. It just so happens that in her past life, she played a dating sim game of the exact world she's ended up in. As such, she learns of her role of a villainess and how no matter what happens, she ends up getting killed or exiled. So, the "council" inside Katarina's mind sets on a mission: avoid the doom endings. With extensive knowledge of the game, Katarina takes a rather drastic turn from her villainess counterpart.
Her unique ability, Oblivion Charm, represents how her efforts to prevent herself from being a villainess ended up in literally every main character, male and female alike, to fall in love with her, and not even realize it. Her secondary ability, Gluttony, reflects her tendency to eat a lot. There's not much else to it. Literally, her greatest desire half the time is just to enjoy the many sweets that she has access to. Her third ability, Harvest, relates to how Katarina picks up farming as a hobby, both to increase her familiarity with Earth Magic and to ensure she can feed herself if she ends up getting exiled by a doom ending.
Katarina's typing, Fairy/Ground, relates to her magical affinity in the series. Fairy types are generally associated with magical properties in Pokémon, while Ground relates to how Katarina's magical affinity is Earth Magic. Even if her magic is generally on the weaker end compared to everyone else in the show, I gave her stuff like Bulldoze, Earth Power, and Earthquake to at least reflect that. Other moves, such as her Dark/Glaring moves, are references as to how Katarina was originally supposed to be a villainess, and to some extent, can still channel some of her old self's more evil tendencies, even if its only as an act. Future Sight is a reference as to how Katarina knows everything that could happen due to her hindsight of playing the video game her world was based around. A majority of Katarina's moves however are support moves, which more or less reflects her own role within the series. She's not a fighter, rather Katarina often is simply the one to help out her companions and provide moral support.

Continuing the regular contribution routine, but also mixing things up a bit.

Pokémon: Kili Surtr Muspelheim
Type: Dragon/Fire
Ability: Flash Fire / Regenerator
Moves: Mew's TM/HM/Tutor/TR movepool starting from Gen 5 + Transform, Draco Meteor
Z-Move: Calamitous Muspelheim - Dragon, Special, 185 BP | Works like Beak Blast, but negates contact moves in addition to burning the attacker. | Requires Draco Meteor and Muspelheimium Z
Stats: 100/80/80/100/140/80 | 580 BST
Reasoning: Vritra's only begotten daughter, as it were. She uses dark matter—the essence of dragons, a mysterious material capable of being transmuted into just about anything—as a means of creating counterfeit DNA (hence the connection to Mew) and healing wounds (thus Regenerator). (Volume 1 of the light novel was published mid 2013, i.e. during the fifth generation.)
Her Fire typing and Flash Fire come from her tendency to immolate things, and her eponymous technique (called "Calamitous" after one of the Volume 2 chapters, and as a padding of sorts) involves spreading infinitesimal particles that explode on contact.

Pokémon: Tamaki Amajiki
Type: Normal
Ability: Protean
Signature Move: Manifest - Normal, Other, 1 PP | (Sketch variant) This move cannot be selected unless the user is holding a particular Berry or Technical Record, or has been targeted (directly or indirectly) by a successful move. (The former case takes precedence over the latter case.) In the latter case, Manifest becomes the move used on him. In the former case, the Berry or Technical Record is consumed (as in Natural Gift) and determines which move Manifest becomes.
  • Cheri Berry: Charge
  • Chesto Berry: Aqua Ring
  • Pecha Berry: Aromatherapy
  • Rawst Berry: Curse
  • Aspear Berry: Rage Powder
  • Leppa Berry: Growth
  • Oran Berry: Substitute
  • Persim Berry: Teleport
  • Lum Berry: Refresh
  • Sitrus Berry: Wish
  • Figy Berry: Haze
  • Wiki Berry: Detect
  • Mago Berry: Imprison
  • Aguav Berry: Endure
  • Iapapa Berry: Ingrain
  • Pomeg Berry: Healing Wish
  • Kelpsy Berry: Obstruct
  • Qualot Berry: Spiky Shield
  • Hondew Berry: Nature Power
  • Grepa Berry: Magic Coat
  • Tamato Berry: Tailwind
  • Occa Berry: Sunny Day
  • Passho Berry: Rain Dance
  • Wacan Berry: Magnet Rise
  • Rindo Berry: Synthesis
  • Yache Berry: Hail
  • Chople Berry: Bulk Up
  • Kebia Berry: Baneful Bunker
  • Shuca Berry: Shore Up
  • Coba Berry: Mirror Move
  • Payapa Berry: Calm Mind
  • Tanga Berry: Defend Order
  • Charti Berry: Sandstorm
  • Kasib Berry: Destiny Bond
  • Haban Berry: Dragon Dance
  • Colbur Berry: Snatch
  • Babiri Berry: King's Shield
  • Chilan Berry: Protect
  • Liechi Berry: Swords Dance
  • Ganlon Berry: Acid Armor
  • Salac Berry: Agility
  • Petaya Berry: Nasty Plot
  • Apicot Berry: Amnesia
  • Lansat Berry: Focus Energy
  • Starf Berry: No Retreat
  • Roseli Berry: Moonlight
  • Kee Berry: Coil
  • Maranga Berry: Quiver Dance
  • Technical Record: whatever move is inside the TR
Stats: 99/89/85/85/88/90 | 536 BST
Reasoning: One of the Big Three in UA, Tamaki Amajiki (known as Suneater) possesses a Quirk called Manifest that allows parts of his body to transform based on what he eats. (For example, takoyaki translates to octopus tentacles, and even crystals are fair game.) This explains why he has Protean and a Sketch variant. (As scary as that sounds per se, hopefully the nuances and base stats make it reasonable.)

Pokémon: Korosensei
Type: Steel/Ground
Ability: Infiltrator / Sticky Hold
Moves: Iron Head, Drill Run, Dig, Sand Tomb, Flash Cannon, Steel Beam, Earth Power, Double-Edge, Extreme Speed, Slam, Rapid Spin, Quick Attack, Hold Back, Tackle, Wrap, Explosion, Self-Destruct, Hyper Beam, Boomburst, Sonic Boom, Power Whip, Crunch, Bite, Fling, Lick, Fly, Misty Explosion, Hurricane, Recover, Refresh, Substitute, Protect, Detect, Endure, Defog, Whirlwind, Haze, Taunt, Healing Wish, Sticky Web, Gastro Acid, Block, Agility, Acid Armor, Harden, Sandstorm, Camouflage, Odor Sleuth, Play Nice, Confide, Double Team, Sand-Attack, Instruct, Decorate, Ally Switch, Quick Guard, Wide Guard, Quash
Z-Move: Fortifying Blast - Steel, Special, 200 BP | Targets everything adjacent to the user. Substitutes the user's Speed for Attack. If the user is Korosensei, he enters his Absolute Defence form. | Requires Steel Beam and Korosenseium Z
Stats: 100/50/90/70/100/190 | 600 BST

Form: Korosensei-Absolute-Defence
Ability: Sturdy
Stats: 1/1/255/1/255/1 | 514 BST (HP hard-coded to 1)

Reasoning:
  • Typing: His body cannot be harmed by substances that are poisonous to humans (as a student of his, Manami Okuda, learned the hard way), and his beam attack makes Steel more logical than Poison. Ground comes from his canon weakness to water and likely invulnerability to electricity.
  • Abilities: He gets Infiltrator from his ability to slip past assassins' defenses and Sticky Hold because he can make his tentacles sticky (as in counteracting the stunt of Karma Akabane threatening to shoot while falling off a cliff).
  • Movepool: Mostly derived from the Reddit respect thread, which mentions feats and personality traits including his Mach 20 speed (Extreme Speed, Quick Attack, Sonic Boom, Fly, Agility), robust tentacles (Slam, Wrap, Power Whip, Protect, Endure, Block) that can turn into drills (Drill Run) and have varying degrees of adhesiveness (Sticky Web), preference of sparing opponents (Hold Back, Play Nice), mach whispering (Confide), precognition (Detect), regenerative power (Recover, Refresh), skill at teaching (Instruct), willingness to protect his students (Ally Switch, Quick Guard, Wide Guard, Quash), afterimage technique (Double Team), molting technique (Substitute), keen sense of smell (Odor Sleuth), beam attack (Flash Cannon, Steel Beam, Hyper Beam), tendencies as a neat freak (Haze, Decorate), tendency to look down on others (Taunt), ability to brew up a storm by spinning around (Rapid Spin, Sand Tomb, Hurricane, Defog, Whirlwind, Sandstorm), natural Camouflage, ability to Harden his skin, thick mucus (Gastro Acid), liquid form (Acid Armor), throwing strength (Fling), extraordinary tongue (Lick), intensive revival surgery (Healing Wish), ability to kick up a load of dirt as a self-defense technique (Earth Power, Sand-Attack), possibility of exploding ((Misty) Explosion, Self-Destruct), teeth strong enough to break down metal (Crunch, Bite) and burrow into the ground (Dig), and alleged ability to break through a concrete jail cell by repeatedly running into it (Iron Head, Double-Edge, Tackle) or creating sound waves with his tentacles (Boomburst) albeit at the expense of those around him.
  • Absolute Defence form: A last-ditch survival technique that he demonstrated as part of the Class 3-E field trip to Okinawa. In an explosive flash of light, he shrinks himself to a compact head and morphs the rest of his body into a translucent, slightly less compact outer shell. In this form, his durability skyrockets (to the point of being comparable to Sturdinja), but he is left unable to do anything but talk.

Pokémon: The S Is for Sucks Dragon
Type: Dragon/Fighting
Ability: Guts / Intimidate
Moves: Acupressure, Blaze Kick, Coil, Dragon Rush, Earthquake, Facade, Glare, High Jump Kick, Iron Tail, Jaw Lock, Knock Off, Low Sweep, Mach Punch, No Retreat, Obstruct, Poison Jab, Quash, Roar, Spikes, Taunt, U-turn, Vacuum Wave, Waterfall, X-Scissor, Yawn, Zen Headbutt
Stats: 120/120/100/80/80/100 | 600 BST
Reasoning: What started out as a failure preceding the creation of Trogdor, Strong Bad celebrated five years later. Dragon typing is obvious, Fighting typing and Guts represent its beefy limbs, and its angry eyebrows and daunting physique bring Intimidate to mind. It has a move for every letter of the alphabet because the aforementioned celebration was in the form of an alphabet song.

Fuck.
Pokemon: Geralt of Rivia
Franchise:
The Witcher
Type:

Ability: Anticipation, Witcher Mutations, Defiant
Witcher Mutations: Accuracy cannot be lowered and draining moves inflict damage on foes.

Notable Moves: Oiled Silver Sword, Close Combat, sword-based moves, Flamethrower, Fire Punch, Aura Sphere, Mean Look, Swagger, Reflect, Light Screen, Hypnosis, Bulk Up, Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Destiny Bond, universal moves such as Substitute.
Oiled Silver Sword:
|
| 90 BP | Non-contact | 30% chance to poison and deals supereffective damage to Dark-type Pokemon..
Stats: 93 / 114 / 84 / 87 / 71 / 91 (540 BST)

Reasoning: Mainly based on his book appearances, Geralt of Rivia is a monster slayer known as a witcher. As a child he was subjected to mutations and experiments that granted him super human strength, senses and the ability to use spells known as signs. A side effect of these mutations allow him to ingest otherwise poisonous decoctions that further enhance his abilities. This is represented in his signature ability. He has access to Anticipation due to having encyclopedic knowledge about monsters and common enemies from his time at Kaer Morhen. His hidden ability, Defiant, comes from him being defiant in the face of destiny.

As a witcher he wields to swords, one steel and one poison, which he coats in a variety of oils that are poisonous to monsters. In particular his silver sword is effective against magical beasts such as specters and werewolves. His prowess with the sword gives him access to his signature move and sword moves. Other moves he has access to such as Flamethrower, Aura Sphere, Mean Look, Swagger, Reflect, Light Screen and Hypnosis are based off the signs, Igni, Arden, Yrden, Axii, Quen, Heliotrop and Somne respectively.

Other moves such as Calm Mind and Nasty Plot come from him meditating to hone his abilities and strengthening his signs, Bulk Up comes from taking potions to enhance his strength and finally Destiny Bond comes from his shared destiny with Ciri.

As long as I'm fighting, I'm not dying.
Pokemon: Mara Jade
Franchise:
Star Wars
Type:

Ability: Force Mastery, Infiltrator
Notable Moves: Lightsaber Throw, Force Choke, Blaster Shot, Psychic, Psyshock, Future Sight, Psycho Cut, Secret Sword, Sacred Sword, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Vacuum Wave, Dark Pulse, Zen Headbutt, Close Combat, Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Recover, Light Screen, Reflect, Meditate, Telekinesis, Aeroblast, Thunderbolt, Swords Dance, U-Turn, universal moves such as Substitute.
Stats: 73 / 114 / 74 / 107 / 71 / 101 (540 BST)

Reasoning: Since Star Wars Legends is getting officially acknowledged again, here's one of the most notable characters from it: Mara Jade. She was the Emperor's secret assassin, smuggler and spy in the most dangerous parts of the Galaxy and of course Luke Skywalker's potential murderer/apprentice/wife and eventually Jedi Master. With a history like that, it's no surprise she has learned a variety of dark and light side Force techniques (Aeroblast, Thunderbolt, Force Choke, Dark Pulse, etc.), Lightsaber combat (Psycho Cut, Swords Dance Sacred Sword, etc.), smuggler skills (Infiltrator, Blaster Shot, U-Turn) and hand-to-hand combat (Close Combat, Zen Headbutt).

Last edited:
resubs

"Good grief... I can't let a kid who likes dogs get hurt!"
Pokémon: Iggy
Origin: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
Ability: Sand Force / Scrappy / Illusion
Stats: 55/120/90/90/110/90 (555)
Notable Moves: Scorching Sands, Earthquake, Earth Power, Odor Sleuth, Crunch, Rapid Spin, Gyro Ball, Slash, Aerial Ace, Dual Wingbeat, Substitute, Follow Me
Reasoning: Iggy is a dog with a Stand, who was once the king of New York's stray dogs, until he was caught by his fellow Stand user Muhammad Avdol (human), and eventually sent to join the Joestars and company to fight DIO's minions in Egypt. His Stand, 「The Fool」, can shape sand into almost anything. It grows stronger in the desert, hence Sand Force, and can even make fake copies of people, hence Illusion. In addition to Scorching Sands, he gets the Ground-type and a couple "standard" Ground moves to fit. Odor Sleuth because of his keen sense of smell. Crunch because that's how he finishes off Pet Shop. Rapid Spin and Gyro Ball reflect the wheels found on the "standard form" of The Fool (see Carkol). Slash and Aerial Ace because he slashes Pet Shop as well (while it's not with a sword, I feel the sword technique Aerial Ace is named for in Japanese still fits given that he slashes, y'know, a bird.) Dual Wingbeat because The Fool can grow wings and glide (note that while this wings don't move, neither do those of Palkia or Druddigon, who also get the move - In Japanese, "Dual Wingbeat" is just "Double Wing", and the move description doesn't mention actually flapping the wings either.) Substitute because he does that. Follow Me because he redirects an attack meant for an ally towards himself in a notable scene of his.

Like most other JoJo characters, his stats are based off of his Stand stats, and he gets Scrappy because I don't want Cookie Butter to murder me. His stats are skewed in favor of his defenses as opposed to HP because his Stand doesn't reflect its damage onto him (because its "body" is just yet another sand construct), but Iggy himself is far more frail than almost any other JoJo character and is much worse at recovering from injuries than the human characters are.

"I can't handle reality...! It's too frightening...!"
Pokémon: Strength / Yuu Koutari
Origin: Black★Rock Shooter (2012)
Ability: Anger Point / Iron Fist / Wimp Out
Stats: 100/160/90/90/25/105 (570)
Notable Moves: Ally Switch, Strength, Mega Punch, Bullet Punch, Dynamic Punch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Mach Punch, Shadow Punch, Thrash, Outrage, Lash Out, Court Change, Lava Plume, Eruption, Dragon Pulse, Flail, Machine Gun (see Austin in CCv2)
Reasoning: Some schoolgirl who decided it was easier to fight constantly than actually deal with her problems, and so swapped places with her alternate self from the emotional pain dimension (who had become self-aware because Yuu suffered that much) and started living on a giant Rubik's Cube. Psychic because Yuu and Strength are the characters with the best understanding of the Otherworld and Strength-as-Yuu has a bunch of weird powers and shit. Anger Point, Thrash, Outrage, and Lash Out because she's gotten pretty easy to piss off after not dealing with her feelings for a whole decade. Iron Fist and a bunch of punching moves because of her big metal gauntlets. Wimp Out because, like I mentioned, she fled to another world rather than deal with any more of her genuinely awful life. That's also why she has low Special Defense (according to Disarming Voice's description, "emotional damage" is an acceptable form of special attack). Her high Attack is because she's really fucking strong and also partially to compensate for not having STAB. Court Change because Strength-as-Yuu is a B-Ball player with mysterious powers. Fire moves and Dragon Pulse because of the weird flame dragons that burst out of the ground when she's fighting Insane Black Rock Shooter. Machine Gun because her gauntlets are also guns because why the fuck not I guess. Ally Switch because of the whole "Yuu and Strength swapping places" thing and Strength because duh.

Slate 43

This slate's winners are Radanation, Bmw6446, and Mygavolt with Katarina, Shinobu, and Korosensei.

Voting starts on July 31st, probably. Nothing is ever for certain.​

Both submissions here happen to be Summer 2021 anime season heroines. Omoshiroi...

(Resub)

“I’ll be always by your side, even if you run faster than the speed of sound or fly high above the sky with the twinkling stars.”
Pokémon: Miyuki Shiba
Franchise/Origin: The Irregular of Magic High School (JP: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)
Type:

Abilities: Winter Front
Signature ability - Winter Front - x1.5 power to user's Ice-type moves.
Other Moves:
: Psycho Cut, Quick Attack, Pound, Double Slap, Return, Endeavor, Retaliate, Hold Back, Icicle Spear, Avalanche, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Triple Axel, Pursuit, Punishment, Counter, Reversal, Force Palm, Wake-Up Slap, Low Sweep, Acrobatics
: Psybeam, Psychic, Mirror Coat, Extrasensory, Psyshock, Stored Power, Swift, Hyper Voice, Weather Ball, Echoed Voice, Terrain Pulse, Aurora Beam, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Powder Snow, Sheer Cold, Freeze-Dry, Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Dazzling Gleam, Disarming Voice, Focus Blast, Heat Wave, Inferno, Mystical Fire, Gust, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Water Pulse
: Agility, Barrier, Light Screen, Calm Mind, Imprison, Magic Coat, Role Play, Skill Swap, Trick, Healing Wish, Miracle Eye, Psycho Shift, Ally Switch, Psychic Terrain, Disable, Flash, Sing, Metronome, Foresight, Mind Reader, Psych Up, Safeguard, Follow Me, Helping Hand, Refresh, Wish, Captivate, Lucky Chant, After You, Confide, Mist, Hail, Aurora Veil, Flatter, Torment, Quash, Charm, Sweet Kiss, Misty Terrain, Detect, Sunny Day, Defog, Tailwind, Grassy Terrain, Purify, Wide Guard, Rain Dance, Life Dew
Signature move:
Luna Strike -
-
- 100 BP - 5 PP - 95% - 50% chance to paralyze target.
Stats: 62/54/54/150/150/90 (BST: 560)

Reasoning: Psychic-type due to being a magic user with noticeable amount of Psions, Partial Normal-type references her partially artificial upbringing made to support her brother, Tatsuya Shiba, as an emotional and mental partner. She may fit in with realmons that are mainly Normal type to serve specific purposes targeted towards certain goals in mind (Porygon line, Castform, Type: Null/Silvally). Her only ability, Winter Front, gives her a 50% power to Ice-type moves, which she is very proficient in and uses to a great extent. Luna Strike is one of her magical abilities that do not very much adherence to her icy affinity, so it shows up as a signature move that is also boosted by STAB and sports a high paralysis power to reference its body-binding potential. Her slight proficiency in marital arts and physical combat gives her a respectable, if somewhat useless, Physical movepool that includes various Fighting moves. The CAD she uses is the Flying-Type Specialized CAD, which is taken literally with various Special category Flying-type moves. Her ability to learn a minor number of Fire-type moves is due to one of her magic abilities, Inferno, sharing the same English name as the Fire-type move Inferno. This allow justification of Inferno being also used to generate heat instead of her more common usage of it to manipulate the absence of heat (Ice-type moves). Because of her Yotsuba heritage and birth as an augmented magician, her stats include very high Sp. Atk and Sp. Def base stats, one of which (Sp. Atk) is very close to Mewtwo's.

Code:
Miyuki Shiba (F) @ Light Clay
Ability: Winter Front
EV: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Blizzard
- Aurora Veil
- Luna Strike / Psyshock
- Healing Wish / Wish
Code:
Miyuki Shiba (F) @ Colbur Berry
EV: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Agility
- Stored Power
- Dazzling Gleam
Code:
Miyuki Shiba (F) @ Choice Specs
EV: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Luna Strike / Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Heat Wave / Mystical Fire
- Ice Beam

"I'll protect you. I will protect you with my own body as a shield. So please… become my assistant."
Pokémon: Siesta
Franchise/Origin: Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru (EN: The Detective is Already Dead)
Type:

Abilities:
Aura Break/Stakeout (HA: Comatose)
Other Moves:
: Shadow Sneak, Phantom Force, Magnet Bomb, Metal Burst, Smart Strike, Gunshot (shared with Hector Barbossa), U-turn, First Impression, Lunge, Pursuit, Assurance, Counter, Low Kick, Reversal, Revenge, Close Combat, Low Sweep, Acrobatics, Double-Edge, Quick Attack, Endeavor, Feint
: Night Shade, Shadow Ball, Flash Cannon, Mirror Shot, Steel Beam, Dazzling Gleam, Final Gambit, Energy Ball, Sonic Boom, Extrasensory, Snipe Shot
: Destiny Bond, Memento, Torment, Quash, Sunny Day, Mist, Hail, Focus Energy, Swords Dance, Foresight, Mind Reader, Follow Me, Nature Power, Wish, Me First, Work Up, Calm Mind, Healing Wish, Wide Guard, Rain Dance
Stats: 87/96/60/84/105/108 (BST: 540)

Reasoning: Siesta's final typing was very difficult to pull off - her primary Ghost-type is a figurative notion of her coming back out of nowhere to meet Kimihiko Kimizuka and his company three years after he returned to normalcy in high school despite what seemed to be her death back then; many of the characters initially believed Siesta's defiance of death wasn't true. The secondary Steel type is a light novel spoiler, her current body is partially robot-like due to being half-android (cyborg). Her abilities are less difficult to choose; her primary ability of Aura Break is shared with Zygarde due to it being hailed as a mediator of crises prevention, hence her former status as a Twelve Tuners member: an organization with quite similar actions to Zygarde's modus operandi. Stakeout was chosen to reflect on her more mundane detective skills; Stakeout was intended to justify Gumshoos's actual concept of being a detective, which was its line's former signature ability. Comatose reference her actual status, while a spoiler nonetheless, it defines Siesta as being "alive and dead at the same time", which presents a classic Schrodinger's cat dilemma. Her base stats have several factors: 87 as her base HP stat represents the last two numbers of the year 1887, the year in which Sherlock Holmes, the most famous fictional detective, first appeared to the world, which is alluded to by Siesta nicknaming Kimihiko Watson like an "assistant", her Sp. Def base stat of 105 is shared with Blastoise, which famously got into the detective spotlight from Twitch Plays Pokémon with its constant use of the move Odor Sleuth in a randomized Fire Red run, which Siesta indirectly knows through the learning of Foresight, which often has a magnifying glass in its animations in the core series. The rest of Siesta's base stats are all multiples of 12, to harken back to her former affiliation with the Twelve Tuners, which use that aforementioned number as symbolism similar to the Olympian gods. Some of her other moves also tie into Siesta's powers: Phantom Force gives her a strong yet risky STAB move that is due to one of her Seven Tools giving her the power of intangibility similar to that of actual ghosts, implying her ability to phase through doors can make her able to pass through just about any surface imaginable as a supernatural boon. Gunshot, carried over from Hector Barbossa, and Snipe Shot come in as moves that makes use of her musket, which may have some supernatural presence of its own and could well justify the coverage move of Sniper Shot being in her repertoire.

Code:
Siesta (F) @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Comatose
EV: 252 Atk / 8 Def / 248 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Phantom Force
- Gunshot
- Close Combat
- U-turn / First Impression
Code:
Siesta (F) @ Colbur Berry / Weakness Policy
Ability: Stakeout
EV: 60 SpA / 252 SpD / 196 Spd
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Dazzling Gleam / Wish / Destiny Bond

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)