Crossover Chaos Expanded (side-project)

Related image

Why am I doing this?
Pokémon: Donald McDonald
Type: Normal/Fairy
Abilities: Serene Grace/Dancer/Inner Focus
Signature Moves: Ronald Magic | 100 BP (Z-Move: 180) | Normal type | Special | 80% Acc. | 10-16 PP | Has a 40% chance to flinch. / Ran Ran Ru | Normal type | Status | 100% Acc. | 5-8 PP | Raises all of the user's stats by 1 and confuses the target. Applies Rage Powder/Follow Me with a Z-Crystal.
Signature Z-Move: Unhappy Set | 70 BP | Normal type | Physical | 1 PP | Hits 3 times. Requires Double-Edge.
Stats: 100 / 120 / 80 / 115 / 80 / 100 | BST: 595
Notable moves: Acrobatics, Barrage, Hyper Beam, Hyper Voice, Boomburst, U-Turn, Lunge, Beat Up, Taunt, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Charge Beam, Moonblast, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Play Rough, Explosion, Earthquake, EVERY physical Fighting-type move, Sketch, Amnesia, A bunch of other stuff.
Reasoning: Reminder, the JAPANESE Donald, not the AMERICAN Ronald. Stats, movepool, some moves (like the random signature moves) and the Z-Move mostly relate to the CRAPTON of variants of him on MUGEN, but he didn't originate from there so it doesn't count. The other stuff are at least related to the commercials with him.

Megumin-anime

EXPLOSION!

Pokémon: Megumin
Type: Fire
Ability: Explosion Overload (Explosion now goes off of the Special stat, becomes Fire-type, and does not cause the user to faint. However, the user will have to switch out, unable to be used for 3 turns
Stats: 80 / 50 / 40 / 150 / 40 / 100 | BST: 460
Notable moves: ONLY EXPLOSION, but she can also learn every Special and Status move through Relearn
Reasoning: EXPLOSION! Nuff said. Also, just to signify her obession with explosive magic, she won't faint from it, but rather have to recharge by switching out. Great for a nuke, considering I also made her learn every Special and Status move just to make her somewhat useful in battle.

Darkness-anime

Pokémon: Darkness
Type: Steel
Ability: Extreme Durability (Raises Defense and Special Defense by 50%, but cuts accuracy by 50%)
Stats: 150 / 90 / 120 / 30 / 120 / 50 | BST: 560
Notable moves: Every Defense and Special Defense boosting move, Sacred Sword, Superpower, All Blade moves.
Reasoning: Again, she's pretty straight forward. Extremely high bulk and decent attack, but horrible accuracy at a cost.

Aqua-anime

Pokémon: Aqua
Type: Water/Fairy
Abilities: Followers of Aqua (Boosts her stats by 5% for every Pokemon still alive and unstatused in the user's party.)/Ungodly Aura (Weakens Ghost and Dark moves by 50% and prevents violate statuses.)
Stats: 110 / 110 / 110 / 110 / 110 / 110 | BST: 660
Notable moves: Arceus's movepool, but with all the Water and Fairy-type moves thrown in.
Reasoning: Unlike the other 2 above, she does have some depth to her, and IS a goddess, so it makes sense for to at least some status as powerful. I have also litterally 0% imagination, so I gave her every Water, Fairy, and Arceus's moves because I'm board.
Donald McDonald is my favorite KonoSuba character.

With the obvious joke out of the way, Ran Ran Ru is a busted move. I mean, it's basically Z-Celebrate that doesn't need a Z-move, which is blatantly ridiculous. I would at least make the stat boost the Z-effect while making the current Z-effect into a normal effect. Also why does Donald get Sketch. Why does he even have other moves listed when he has Sketch

And speaking of Sketch. Megumin. Do you realize how stupidly broken getting every Special and Status move is? I don't know why she would even bother with Explosion when she has Shell Smash, Geomancy, and all the coverage she could ever want. Seriously, by that description you were probably trying to make her a one-trick pony, but she's stupid levels of versatile.

Also, please state what series characters are from. It's not necessary, but it's helpful (even if I've been able to figure out everything so far). This also goes for the rest of you, but I thought I might as well stick it at the end of this post because why not.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Donald McDonald is my favorite KonoSuba character.

With the obvious joke out of the way, Ran Ran Ru is a busted move. I mean, it's basically Z-Celebrate that doesn't need a Z-move, which is blatantly ridiculous. I would at least make the stat boost the Z-effect while making the current Z-effect into a normal effect. Also why does Donald get Sketch. Why does he even have other moves listed when he has Sketch

And speaking of Sketch. Megumin. Do you realize how stupidly broken getting every Special and Status move is? I don't know why she would even bother with Explosion when she has Shell Smash, Geomancy, and all the coverage she could ever want. Seriously, by that description you were probably trying to make her a one-trick pony, but she's stupid levels of versatile.

Also, please state what series characters are from. It's not necessary, but it's helpful (even if I've been able to figure out everything so far). This also goes for the rest of you, but I thought I might as well stick it at the end of this post because why not.
I made that move less busted, no more Sketch (don't know why that was a good idea), and made Megumin into the one-trick pony (mostly) you mentioned.

Pokémon: Wolverine (Marvel: X-Men)
Type: Steel/Fighting
Ability: Tough Claws
Moves: Close Combat, Bullet Punch, Iron Head, Crush Claw, Scratch, Fury Swipes, Metal Claw, Drain Punch, Superpower, Recover, Refresh, X-Scissor, Leaf Blade, Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw, Psycho Cut, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Mega Punch, Spikes, Knock Off, Bulk Up
Stats: 90/115/65/65/95/100 (BST: 530)

Reasoning: Wolverine is a mutant that prefers to fight up close thanks to its Adamantium claws. Most of its movepool are claw-based moves, though a lot of close combat-based are also included. It gets Recover and Refresh because Wolverine can instantly heal itself on its moves. Its typing and ability perfectly match the flavour for Wolverine.

Pokémon: Judar
Type: Dark/Ice
Ability: Dark Rukh Mastery (Nullifies Dark-type attacks against this Pokémon to +1 SpA)
Moves: Nasty Plot, BoltBeam, Blizzard, Thunder, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Dark Pulse, Hyper Beam, Psyshock, Gravity, Teleport, Heal Block, Icy Wind, Telekinesis, Whirlwind
Stats: 80/100/50/160/90/100 [BST 580]

Reasoning: Dark/Ice because he's evil and in cahoots with Al-Thamen, which basically seeks out to summon some gigantic monster thing to delete Earth. As for Ice, he prefers magic of that stuff, though he also gets Electric moves because he has Lightning magic too. HUGE Emphasis on SpA because he's a Magi, basically one of the topmost sorcerers in the land. Attack draws from his use of manifesting ice crystals, but Defense... SUCKS. That princess Ryosai curbstomped early on? Judar claims to have never won ONCE against her in arm wrestling. Other moves are from his various forms of magic.

Happy to see this spin-off up and running. Should be lots of fun.

Pokémon: Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars)
Type:

Ability: No Guard, Lightsaber Mastery*
Lightsaber Mastery: Boosts blade moves by 20%

Notable Moves: Force Push*, Focus Blast, Psychic, Psycho Cut, Close Combat, Swords Dance, Calm Mind, Recover, all blade moves
Force Push: 90 BP Hidden Power clone
Stats: 70 / 80 / 67 / 127 / 80 / 121 (555 BST)

Reasoning: Ahsoka Tano was a Padawan who turned away from the Jedi before the Empire rose to power. She became a powerful and balanced Force user and fought against the Empire and could even hold her own against Darth Vader for a short amount of time. Her typing comes from her combat training as well as her use of the Force. Ahsoka uses a dual lightsaber combat style but this left her vulnerable in a fight between her and Barriss Offee, hence No Guard. Despite this she continued her training and mastered this technique giving her the signature ability, Lightsaber Mastery. Force Push is a common technique used by Jedi and has many uses in combat. Ahsoka's move pool is based on both her lightsaber combat and use of the Force. Being a special-based Fighting type gives Ashoka a niche in Pokemon. Even everyone's favourite pink blob, Chansey, is threatened thanks to Ahsoka being the second Pokemon to have access to Secret Sword. Her stats lean towards being a fast special attacker with average defences.

Pokémon: Grand Admiral Thrawn (Star Wars)
Type:

Ability: Mold Breaker, Stakeout
Notable Moves: TIE Ambush*, all hazards, weather moves, terrain moves, Taunt, Encore, Close Combat, Knock Off, Bulk Up
TIE Ambush: A hazard that deals 50% of the target's current HP, removed once activated.
Stats: 83 / 106 / 106 / 54 / 84 / 116 (549 BST)

Reasoning: Grand Admiral Thrawn is one of the greatest strategists in Star Wars. He manipulates battlefields to his advantage by using terrain, resources and knowledge he gains about his opponents. A great strategist needs to plan a battle before it even starts and that's where Thrawn's learnset excels. All hazards, weather, terrain and various status moves to hinder opponents will give his army the edge in battle. Mold Breaker helps him use these moves but also reflects his ability to execute his plans against opponents no matter the situation. TIE Ambush comes from the fact that he is one of the highest ranking officers in the Imperial Navy. Despite not often being in the frontlines, Thrawn is a formidable combatant in martial arts and will lie in ambush waiting for the perfect moment to strike giving him the Stakeout ability. His stats allow him to be fast enough to set up hazards and bulky enough to last long enough in battle to execute his plans.

"I'm such an idiot..."
Pokémon: Sayaka Miki / Oktavia von Seckendorff
Type (as Sayaka): Fighting
Type (as Oktavia): Fighting/Water
Ability: Regenerator / Unaware (Hidden)
Stats (as Sayaka): 80/105/80/50/70/100 (485)
Stats (as Oktavia): 110/135/110/80/90/30 (555)
Notable Moves: Recover, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, Close Combat, Liquidation, Leaf Blade, Play Rough, Dual Chop, Outrage, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Rapid Spin, Wish, Healing Wish
(Sayaka evolves into Oktavia by leveling up with low happiness. Yes, this means Sayaka can use Eviolite)
Sayaka @ Eviolite / Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sacred Sword / Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Night Slash
- Psycho Cut

Oktavia @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Sword
- Liquidation
- Dual Chop
- Rapid Spin

Reasoning: Fighting-type because Sword and also all that justice and honor stuff. Oktavia gets the Water-type because big dumb fish (well, loosely mermaid-like creature, but still, fish). Regenerator and Recover are due to Sayaka being able to rapidly recover from wounds. Unaware because she's a fucking dumbass. She gets a lot of slash moves because sword. Liquidation is so Oktavia can have Water STAB. Close Combat and Outrage are based on her going completely berserk while fighing Elsa Maria. Play Rough is from the one scene early on where she gets a little too affectionate with Madoka. Stone Edge, Rock Slide, and Rapid Spin are (loosely) based on Oktavia's wheels. Wish and Healing Wish are based on her making a contract with Kyuubey in order to heal Kyosuke. Finally, Sayaka's method of evolution into Oktavia is because magical girls (such as Sayaka) turn into Witches (such as Oktavia) when their soul gems get too corrupt, which corresponds heavily to negative emotions.

"You Think You Gnow Me? Well I've Got News For You Buck-o... I'm Huge And Stupid"
Pokémon: Horace
Type: Ice/Steel
Ability: Snow Warning / Thick Fat (Hidden)
Stats: 120/150/90/110/110/100 (680)
Notable Moves: Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Iron Head, Meteor Mash, Iron Tail, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Superpower, Wood Hammer, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Liquidation, Crunch, Bulk Up, Aurora Veil, Slack Off
Horace @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Wood Hammer
- Ice Shard

Reasoning: The god of snow, war and night, he who comes from an icy depth, panaceum and warden, Horace. He gets Ice-type due to him running an ice shop. He gets Steel-type due to his frequent association with iron and steel, which he claims to be made of - he can also shoot molten steel from his eyes. He gets moves of the Ice and Steel types because of this. Flare Blitz is because his blood can be used as lighter fluid in an emergency. Crunch and Fighting-type moves due to his, as he would put it, "Big Teeth And Mauscles". Wood Hammer due to being the lord of the fjorest. Earthquake and Stone Edge due to shaping the earth with his hooves and creating a mountain when he entered the Sandsverse. Speaking of his entry into the Sandsverse, he gets Liquidation due to a spout of water and ice coming with his arrival. Finally, he gets Slack Off due to his... "actions" during Elmer's Lent.

Time to start voting!

Vote for your favorite three submissions. Get your votes in by the 22nd of February.
View attachment 159680

Pokémon: Aang
Type:

Ability: Quick Feet / Competitive / Lightning Rod (HA)
Notable Moves:
Physical:
Superpower, Brick Break, Waterfall, Bounce, Acrobatics, Waterfall, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Knock Off, Icicle Crash, U-turn
Special: Hurricane, Aeroblast, Focus Blast, Fiery Dance, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Inferno, Surf, Hydro Pump, Earth Power, Power Gem, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Blizzard
Status: Calm Mind, Agility, Work Up, Dragon Dance, Work Up, Slack Off, Defog, Whirlwind, Will-o-Wisp, Trick , Recover (Doesn't Learn Toxic)
Stats: 85 / 75 / 65 / 105 / 65 / 135 | BST: 530
Reasoning: For all of those wondering, this is the main protaganist in Avatar: The Last Airbender, who would, throughout his adventure, would master the four elements of Water, Earth, Fire, and Air, and eventually defeat the Fire Lord aiming to conquer every Nation. The stats are supposed to represent a mostly Special Attacker with a ridiculous Speed Tier and a bit of physical attack, fitting Aang's great mastery of the elements and hit-and-run strategy, with his physical attack held back by his unwillingness to intentionally kill or even severely hurt someone. His move pool is intended to also represent moves related to the elements, with Ice-Type coverage, Knock Off, and U-turn there just to be nice. Dragon Dance, while odd, is a reference to one of the episodes in Season Three, where he learns special Firebending techniques from Dragons, nicknamed, Way of the Dragon. Lightning Rod is a reference to while how he didn't learn how to create Lightning, he can redirect it after being taught that technique by Zuko.

Pokemon: Aang-Avatar-State
Type:

Ability: No Guard
Stats: 85 / 110 / 70 / 140 / 70 / 150 | BST: 630 (+35 Atk/ +5 Def / +35 SpA / +5 SpD / +20 Spe)
How to Access: Activate with Aang on field with Aeroblast as one of your moves. (Yes, like Mega Ray, lol)
Description: Yea, this thing is getting banned, there's no way it is staying, but hey, this was an entirely intended outcome so why not, anyways, it is the definition of a glass cannon, with Sky-High stats and a great ability held back by horrendous defenses. That's all I gotta say for this powerhouse.

Pokémon: Gurren Lagann
Type: Ground/Steel
New Ability: Spiral Power - Allows Gurren Lagann to change forms when it successfully uses Drill Run. This ability gains new effects as it changes form.
Moves:
Offensive: Drill Run, Drill Peck, Horn Drill, Megahorn, Rapid Spin, Heavy Slam
Defensive: Cosmic Power, Shift Gear, Iron Defense, Healing Wish
New Z-Move: Giga Drill Breaker (base move Drill Run)
View attachment 159886
Z-Crystal: Coredrillium-Z
220 BP, Ground-type, physical, no secondary effects.
Stats (Gurren Lagann): 60/60/60/60/60/60 (360)
(ability has the effects of Sturdy)
Stats (Dai Gurren): 70/90/70/70/70/70 (440)
(ability gains the effect of Battle Armor)
Stats (Arc-Gurren Lagann): 80/100/100/80/80/80 (520)
(ability gains the effect of hitting Flying-types with Ground-type moves)
Stats (Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann): 90/110/110/90/110/90 (600)
(ability gains the effect of Mold Breaker)
Stats (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann): 100/120/120/100/120/120 (680)
(ability gains the effect of Regenerator)
Stats (Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann): 130/190/130/130/130/130 (840)
Instead of Drill Run, you need to use Giga Drill Breaker to achieve this form. (ability gains the effect of No Guard)

Reasoning: Why is it so strong? This is one of the strongest (and largest) characters in all of fiction.

Pokemon: Shaggy
Type: Normal
Ability: Wimp Out / Hypnotic Confidence (Has the effects of Scrappy and Guts, and multiplies Fighting moves by 1.5x, but prevents the user from manually switching.)
Signature Move: Zoinks!
- Type: Normal
- Classification: Status
- Accuracy: -
- PP: 10 (max 16)
- Effect: The user switches out at the end of the turn. If the foe uses a contact move, this Pokemon takes half the damage and the opposing Pokemon loses one stage of speed. If they use a special move, this Pokemon still only takes half damage.
- Flavor: The Pokemon suddenly becomes very frightened, and attempts to flee. If the foe tries to attack this Pokemon while they are fleeing, they will be tired out from trying to catch them.
Stats: 80 / 95 / 100 / 75 / 75 / 124
Notable Moveset: Return, Facade, Quick Attack, Fake Out, Low Kick, Low Sweep, Circle Throw, Mach Punch, Reversal, Jump Kick, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Knock Off, U-Turn, Slack Off, Me First, Camouflage, Belch, Chip Away, Play Rough
Overview: Shaggy is the scaredy cat that eats ten times his body weight each day from the Scooby Doo series. Normal comes from his status as a mundane human being, while his primary ability comes from his tendency to run away if things get tough. This is also represented in the move "Zoinks!" which is a pivoting move. That being said, Shaggy has a much more useful ability in the form of Hypnotic Confidence. Based on the movie Legend of the Phantosaur in which Shaggy is hypnotized to become more confident, this makes him into an overly confident person that has the courage to take on anything, even to the point of being foolish about it. While the ability has many benefits for Shaggy, it also prevents him from manually switching, which hurts him when he's up against anything that outspeeds his U-Turn. His moves are mostly techniques that you would expect a person like Shaggy to use (Camouflage being based on how Shaggy disguises himself), and his stats are biased towards the physical side of things with a high Speed stat (after all, Shaggy is almost always the first to run away, Scooby in his arms).

Pokemon: Giorno
Type: Grass/Fighting
Abilities: Triage/Regenerator
Signature Move: Life Imbue
-Type: Fighting
-Classification: Physical
-Power: 80
-Accuracy: 95
-PP: 10 (max 16)
-Effect: If the foe is holding an item, this move deals 1.5x damage and removes the item. If the foe is not holding an item (or is holding an item that cannot be removed), this move has a 30% chance to confuse.
Stats: 78/115/82/70/130/130
Notable Moveset: Horn Leech, Drain Punch, Leech Life, Growth, Close Combat,
Overview: WIP

Type:

Stats: 65 / 110 / 95 / 95 / 50 / 100 (BST: 515)
Abilities: Power of Alchemy / Truth Seeker / Fullmetal Body
Moves: Earthquake, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Smart Strike, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Brick Break, Sacred Sword, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Swords Dance, Bulk Up
Truth Seeker: Moves that would need one turn to charge before or after use have no drawbacks.

Our favorite smol boi. He's steel because automail and ground because he mainly use ground for his alchemy. He's pretty fast, powerful on both sides and bulky physically. He's short on HP because he's short... at all. Power of Alchemy, Fullmetal Body are nice coincidences, Truth Seeker is linked to his ability to do alchemy without transmutation circles and give him the unique niche of Giga Impact abuser.
Type:

Stats: 120 / 75 / 100 / 45 / 100 / 65 (BST: 505)
Abilities: Power of Alchemy / Clear Body / Insomnia
Moves: Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Shadow Punch, Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond, Curse, Bulk Up, Heavy Slam, Gyro Ball, Autotomize, Superpower, Wish
(Can't Use Rest nor Sleep Talk)

Steel because armor, ghost because that's basically what he is. Ofc Power of Alchemy, Clear Body and Insomnia are linked to the fact that he can't feel pain or sleep. He got really defensive stats because he prefers to protect rather than to attack, 120 HP because he tall. Also, he got slightly less BST than his brother because he's slightly less powerful. Destiny Bond is ironic.
Type:

Stats: 88 / 72 / 75 / 135 / 102 / 88 (BST: 570)
Abilities: Pressure / Keen Eye / Sheer Force
Moves: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Burn Up, Overheat, Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Parting Shot, Nasty Plot, Energy Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Taunt, Dazzling Gleam, Thunder

If dictators could be like him He's the flame alchemist so he's fire (also he's weak to rain). He got a high BST and a pretty dang good SpA... wait, is that Sheer Force??? I guess his resolve make him stronger. He also got pressure because he's somewhat intimidating. Keen Eye is just a sad meme. He mostly has Fire moves after that with some coverage options, and Parting Shot because he always gets what he wants.
Type:

Stats: 71 / 127 / 89 / 61 / 79 / 113 (BST: 540)
Abilities: Illusion / Heavy Weight
Moves: Transform, Knock Off, Taunt, Lunge, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Outrage, Dragon Tail, Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Drain Punch, Superpower, Heavy Slam, Foul Play, Sucker Punch, Switcheroo
Heavy Weight: Heavy Metal clone (doubles weight).

Homonculi in brotherhood represent capital sins and evil, so the dark type corresponds prefectly. Envy's final form looks like some kind of bug, so I gave them the bug type. Their principal ability is the one to shapeshift, so I gave them both Illusion and Transform. Envy also keeps their heavy weight whatever form their is in and Heavy Metal didn't quite make sense so I created a new ability. Lots of dark moves, some Dragon because of their true form, only prime numbers for stats because Homonculi are weird.
Pokemon: Monkey D. Luffy
Type: Fighting
Stats: 80/125/95/45/82/110 (BST: 537)
Abilities: Gum Gum Fruit
Moves: Close Combat, High Jump Kick, Fire Punch, Flare Blitz, Iron Head, Mach Punch, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Dragon Dance, Bulk Up, Bullet Punch, Heavy Slam, Meteor Mash, Noble Roar, Slack Off, Bounce, Sky Attack
Signature Ability: Gum Gum Fruit- Takes 25% less damage from Contact and Bullet Moves, Immunity to Electric type attacks, Contact moves do 1.2x damage. 4x Weakness to Water.
Signature Z-Crystal: Gomugomunium Z
Reasoning: Luffy is a pirate that is currently sailing on the Grand Line in order to find the One Piece and become the King of the Pirates. Luffy is already very strong, but his power is greatly amplified because he ate the Gum Gum Fruit. The Gum Gum fruit turned all of Luffy's body into rubber, giving his body all of the properties of rubber as well. He can stretch his limbs, take reduced damage from blunt force attacks and bullets, and be completely invulnerable to Electricity. Stretching his arms allows Luffy to throw faster punches with more force. Luffy is an all out brawler, not choosing to use any weapons besides those on his body. A major downside of consuming the Gum Gum Fruit, and every other Devil Fruit, is that Luffy is not able to swim after eating the fruit. Luffy is able to amplify his attacks further by using Armament Haki, which coats his body in metal. This allows him to not only hit harder, but also use some attacks powered up by fire. Luffy's Gum Gum fruit makes every part of his body rubber, including his internal organs, bones, and muscles. Pumping his blood faster thanks to his reinforced heart allows him to enter Gear Second, which increases his attack power and speed. Blowing into his bones allows him to throw out giant Gear Third attacks. And blowing into his muscles allows him to transform into Gear Fourth. Speaking of...

*probable ban*

Pokemon: Luffy-Bound Man
Type: Fighting/Flying
Stats: 80/175/115/45/100/122 (+50 Atk, +20 Def, +18 SpD, +12 Spe) BST: 637
Abilities: Gum Gum Fruit
How to Access: Activate Gomugomunium Z
Signature Z-Move: King Kong Gun: Fighting Type, Physical, 210 BP, 100% Acc, Requires Mach Punch and Gomugomunium Z
Reasoning: Luffy's Gear fourth allows him to transform into 3 (possibly more) new forms, Bound Man, Tank Man, and Snake Man. Bound Man gives Luffy the ability of flight by him rapidly compressing and decompressing his legs like springs. All of Luffy's attacks are performed similarly, with devestating power. His strongest attack, King Kong Gun, is strong enough to destroy an entire city and shatter the ground underneath it.

Pokémon: Calvin
Type:

Abilities: Prankster / Reckless / Moody (HA)
Moves: Water Gun, Double-Edge, Return, Frustration, Play Rough, Knock Off, Brick Break, Taunt, Encore, Parting Shot, Agility, Swords Dance, Fake Tears, Me First, Glare, Nasty Plot, Soak, Slack Off, Skill Swap, Substitute, Confuse Ray, Trick, Trick-or-Treat, Yawn
Signature Z-Move: Water Balloon:
|
| 200 Power | 1 PP | Requires Water Gun to be used. 100% chance to paralyze, 100% chance to flinch, 100% chance to confuse. Changes the target's typing to Water.
Stats: 80 / 100 / 80 / 100 / 80 / 120 (BST: 560)
Reasoning: WIP
Pokémon: Hobbes
Type:

Abilities: Prankster / Limber / Frisk (HA)
Moves: Bounce, Double-Edge, Return, Frustration, Play Rough, Knock Off, Brick Break, Taunt, Encore, Parting Shot, Agility, Swords Dance, Fake Tears, Me First, Glare, Nasty Plot, Soak, Slack Off, Skill Swap, Substitute, Confuse Ray, Trick, Trick-or-Treat, Yawn
Signature Z-Move: Surprise Pounce:
|
| 200 Power | 1 PP | Requires Bounce to be used. 100% chance to paralyze, 100% chance to flinch, 100% chance to confuse.
Stats: 80 / 100 / 80 / 100 / 70 / 130 (BST: 560)
Reasoning: WIP

Pokémon: Jotaro Kujo
Type: Fighting/Ghost
Ability: Star Platinum: The World - When Jotaro Kujo hits below 50%, Star Platinum: The World activates. The opposing Pokemon's moves will not hit until two turns later. The move that is affected is first move that puts Jotaro Kujo below 50%. If a status condition puts Jotaro Kujo below 50%, it does not activate.
Moves: Extreme Speed, Play Rough, Shadow Punch, Return,
Z-Move: Stand Rush | Ghost | Physical | 160 | 100% Accuracy | Base: Shadow Punch | Will always hit, ignoring immunities.
Stats: 150/140/90/80/90/150 BST 700

Pokémon: WALL-E
Type:

Ability: Sturdy / Trash Compactor* - While the Pokemon is in battle, all hazards on its side are removed. Immune to hazard damage.
Moves: Fire Extinguisher*, Hyper Voice, Morning Sun, Recycle, Encore, Endeavor, Hold Hands, Refresh, Wish, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Charm
Stats: 100 HP / 70 Atk / 100 Def / 70 SpA / 100 SpD / 100 Spe | 540 BST

Fire Extinguisher* -
|
| 70 BP | 100 Acc | 20 PP | Super effective against Fire-types | Z-move: 140 BP Corkscrew Crash

Reasoning: WALL-E is a trash collecting robot without unusual characteristics, giving him his Steel/Normal typing. His ability Sturdy comes from his ability to survive being electrocuted or crushed while his signature ability refers to his ability to collect and compress trash into harmless cubes, which in Pokemon can be likened to removing hazards from the battlefield. As for his moves, Fire Extinguisher is from the scene where he's moving around in space, I figured it could be a signature move for him. Hyper Voice because he can yell EEEEVAA, Morning Sun is him recharging using solar panels, and I gave him Stealth Rock and Spikes too. His stats reflect his passiveness, since he's a lover not a fighter, he has decent bulk to survive the harsh conditions on Earth and in space and can also move pretty quickly when in a panic.

Pokémon: EVE
Type:

Ability: Levitate / Life Scanner* - When entering battle, reveals the opposing Pokemon's type, nature, held item, and non-STAB attacks.
Moves: Quasar Ion Cannon*, Flash Cannon, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Thunderbolt, Aura Sphere, Volt Switch, U-turn
Stats: 90 HP / 70 Atk / 90 Def / 130 SpA / 100 SpD / 120 Spe | 600 BST

Quasar Ion Cannon* -
|
| 110 BP | 85 Acc | 5 PP | No secondary effects | Z-move: 185 BP Corkscrew Crash

Reasoning: EVE is a robot that is pretty fairy-like, giving her a Steel/Fairy typing. Levitate comes from her ability to fly and hover around, and her scanner that normally searches for plant life becomes her second ability, allowing her to reveal a lot of useful information about the opponent. The Quasar Ion Cannon is her weapon and signature move, while she also gets moves like Moonblast, Thunderbolt, and Aura Sphere to diversify her learnset. Her stats reflect her speediness and offensive capabilities.

Pokémon: AUTO
Type:

Ability: Defiant / Autopilot* - The Pokemon cannot be forced by opposing Pokemon to use a certain move (immune to moves like Encore) or switch out.
Moves: Taser*, Iron Head, Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Volt Switch, Wild Charge, Knock Off, Dark Pulse, Power Trip, Switcheroo, Shift Gear
Stats: 100 HP / 120 Atk / 110 Def / 100 SpA / 90 SpD / 80 Spe | 600 BST

Taser* -
|
| 70 BP | 100 Acc | 15 PP | Super effective against Steel-types, 40% chance to paralyze | Z-move: 175 BP Gigavolt Havoc

Reasoning: AUTO is a robot with a taser, which is why I decided to give him a Steel/Electric typing. Defiant comes from his defiance toward the captain and protagonists when they try to direct the spaceship to Earth. His signature ability Autopilot refers to his status as the controller of the spaceship, following an order he was given long ago to keep humans away from Earth. Taser is his signature move that severely damages other robots, and he has moves like Iron Head, Knock Off, Switcheroo, and Shift Gear as well. His stats reflect his more physical offensive nature compared to EVE, with higher attack and bulk but lower speed.

Pokémon: Gogeta (Dragon Ball Super).
Base form is Gogeta-Super.
Ability: Fusion Beyond Gods
Signature Ability: Fusion Beyond Gods: Upon reaching 33% HP, transforms into Gogeta-Blue. Essentially Power Construct reskinned, with a lower HP requirement.
Moves: Big Bang Kamehameha*, Close Combat, various setup moves,
Signature Move: Big Bang Kamehameha- 100 BP, 100 Accuracy, Fighting-type, Special, 10 PP. Can hit Ghost-types, and removes Ghost-types' Normal and Fighting Immunities until they switch out.
Z-Move: Soul Punisher- 230 BP, Fighting-type, Special. Upgraded from Big Bang Kamehameha with Gogetium Z. Super-effective against Ghost-types.
Stats: 80 HP/140 Atk/90 Def/140 SpA/90 SpD/140 Spe (Gogeta-Super. BST: 680)
110 HP/160 Atk/110 Def/160 SpA/110 SpD/170 Spe (Gogeta-Blue. BST: 820)
Reasoning: I'm sure everybody expected a submission based on Dragon Ball at some point, but I think I probably surprised people with the first one NOT being Goku... kinda. Meet Gogeta, a fusion of Goku and Vegeta, as he appears in Dragon Ball Super: Broly. As a Fusion who has never had a hard battle to his name, naturally Gogeta's BST is Uber-tier worthy from the word go, as representing Gogeta properly just wouldn't be possible without making him overpowered: Fusions in the Dragon Ball series are like that. Dragon Ball isn't exactly a pinnacle of versatility, though, so the two moves Gogeta has listed are meant to represent the fundamentals of Dragon Ball: Ki Blasts and Martial Arts! This is also where the Pure/Fighting-type comes in. Gogeta's signature moves are the Big Bang Kamehameha and Soul Punisher. The Big Bang Kamehameha was originally a Game-exclusive move that eventually got ported to canon, whereas the Soul Punisher is the move he famously used to end Janemba in the non-canon movie, Fusion Reborn, and it, like Gogeta's very existence, was ported into Dragon Ball canon in the latest movie. What IS new, however, is Gogeta's ability to ascend beyond the basic Super Saiyan form. In Dragon Ball Super: Broly, Gogeta only transforms into Super Saiyan Blue after fighting Broly for a while, hence why the transformation is gated behind having low HP. As Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta, however... ohh boy. Gogeta's stats skyrocket so far that were he able to access the Blue form earlier, he would be Anything Goes-tier powerful. As for why his stats are so high? In all of Gogeta's known appearances, Gogeta absolutely DEMOLISHES whoever has the bad luck of facing him, but Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta is ESPECIALLY notable in this regard, to the point where he actually strikes fear into an otherwise rampaging Broly. The reason Gogeta's stats are geared towards offense more is due to how he is portrayed in the mobile game Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle, compared to his Potara counterpart Vegito: Both have extremely high stats, but Gogeta's are geared offensively while Vegito's are geared defensively.
Pokémon: Gandalf
Type: Psychic / Fire
Signature Ability: Ring of Fire - this pokemon and any allies on the field take 25% less from Dark-type attacks and are immune to the effects of Taunt, Torment, Encore, Disable and Cursed Body, Heal Block, and infatuation. ( Aroma Veil + )
Signature Move: Light of Valinor | 110 BP | Psychic type | Special | 85% Acc. | 5-8 PP | Strips the foe of their Dark type ( still no damage on first hit ). 10% Chance to flinch.
Grey Forme Stats: 90 / 105 / 90 / 105 / 140 / 70 | BST: 600
White Forme Stats: 90 / 105 / 70 / 140 / 90 / 105 | BST: 600
Moves: Light of Valinor, Psychic, Psyshock, Psycho Cut, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Mystical Fire, Fire Punch, Sacred Sword, Wood Hammer, Dazzling Gleam, Nature Power, Will-o-Wisp, Wish, Aromatherapy, Reflect, Light Screen, Morning Sun, Taunt, Trick, Calm Mind, Swords Dance, Celebrate, Foresight, Magic Coat, Safeguard, Block
Reasoning:
Gandalf, famous wizard from Lord of the Rings. Gandalf is a member of the Istari, a group of lesser deities sent on behalf of middle earth's pantheon to guide elves and mortals in their battle against Sauron ( the dark lord ). They took the form of old men and were forbidden to rule over lesser beings or use their full might against them. Despite their appearance, they are not physically frail, and are very capable in melee combat ( which is apparently allowed ). However, their main purpose is to offer wise counsel to rulers. Gandalf has spent thousands of years wandering from place to place, which has made him very worldly and wise; it also means he has dozens of names and his reputation preceeds him everywhere.

Psychic / Fire Type -Gandalf doesn't use magic that often, but when he does it often takes the form of fire, light, telepathy, and telekinesis. His afinity for fire comes from the fact that as a lesser deity, he was an acolyte of the smith god, who is associated with fire.
Ring of Fire - Gandalf secretly wields Narya, known as the ring of fire and one of the three magic rings of the elves. Unlike the other magic rings, Sauron doesn't have control over the elven rings. Narya gives its wielder the power to inspire those around them, and resist tyranny, domination, and despair.
Light of Valinor, Dazzling Gleam- Gandalf uses light on numerous occasions to target dark creatures. Valinor is like the Asgard or Mount Olympus of the LOTR pantheon. Gandalf lived there as a spirit for thousands of years before being sent to middle earth on his mission. Light sources created by the gods in Valinor ( like the sun and moon ) have sacred significance, so when Gandalf summons light with his staff, he is probably at least inspired by them.
White / Grey Forme: SPOILERS The Istari have symbolically significant colors assigned to them. Gandalf's color is grey because he travels from place to place giving counsel to various rulers and important people, and thus influences events from the shadows. When he gets killed by the Balrog, he is reincarnated as White, due to his purity of purpose to the mission of the Istari, taking over from the corrupt Saruman. White Forme's stats are more offensive because at this point in the story Gandalf is feeling the pressure of time ( something unusual for an immortal ) and the impending possibility of a showdown with Sauron. Grey forme is focused on SpD to represent his great wisdom.
Wish, Screens, Magic Coat,- Gandalf goes around enlightening and inspiring people, so he gets a solid supporting movepool. These moves are pretty ill defined anyway as to what is really happening, so they make enough sense.
Nature Power, Aromatherapy, Foresight - These relate to some wizardy abilities that Gandalf demonstrates; influence over nature, incredible knowledge of herbalism, extreme wisdom to predict the future.
Sacred Sword, Wood Hammer - Gandalf won't use magic on lesser beings, so against orcs he fights with a sword and uses his staff as a club.
Block, Taunt: YOU! SHALL NOT! PASSS!!!
...and a couple others not worth explaining

Pokémon: Hercules
Ability: Intimidate / Quick Feet | Stamina ( HA )
Signature Moves:
Club Bash | 100 BP | Fighting type | Physical | 90% Acc. | 10-16 PP | 30% stronger if holding a Thick Club
Poisoned Arrows | 90 BP | Poison type | Physical | 100% Acc. | 15-24 PP | 30% chance to Poison
Stats: 80 / 135 / 110 / 50 / 95 / 80 | BST: 600
Moves: Bulk Up, Swords Dance, Club Bash, Superpower, Sacred Sword, Submission, Poisoned Arrows, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Shadow Sneak, Agility, Trick, Block
Reasoning: Hercules, legendary hero from Greek mythology. The son of Zeus and a mortal woman, he had the ire of Hera ( Zeus' wife ), who caused Hercules to momentarily lose his mind and kill his entire family. Hercules then prayed at the Oracle at Delphi, who instructed him to serve the king of Mycenae, Eurystheus, for 12 years. During these 12 years, Hercules is sent to perform twelve difficult feats, known as the Twelve Labors of Hercules.

Intimidate - Hercules kills a giant, golden-furred lion and returns to Eurystheus wearing its pelt on his back, with the mouth over his head. Eurystheus is terrified and forbids him to enter the city, and does everything he can to avoid speaking to him afterwards. Hercules is often depicted wearing this pelt.
Quick Feet, Agility, Stamina - One of Hercules' labors involves catching an incredibly fast mythical creature. According to some accounts, he chases it for a full year until it finally tires and he catches it. Many of the legends involve him doing things tirelessly for months on end.
Club Bash, Sacred Sword, Superpower - Hercules uses a club to defeat many monsters and some people in the legend. He also uses a sword on occasion ( such as against the hydra ), and more often, he uses his brute strength. There is somewhat of a balance between these STAB options, favored sligtly towards Club Bash, Hercules' favored weapon.
Poisoned Arrows - after slaying the monstrous hydra, Hercules dips his arrows in its poisonous blood. Later on, he gets into ranged battles where he kills centaurs and metallic birds with his poisoned arrows.
Rock Slide, Earthquake - In one of the labors, Hercules is tasked with cleaning a legendarily disgusting and excrement-caked stable in just a single day. He moves rock and earth in order to divert the course of a river to clean out the stables. ( most Fighting types get these anyway ).
Shadow Sneak - Hercules sneaks into the underworld and captures Cerberus, the multiheaded guard dog of the underworld.
Trick - Hercules gets Atlas' help on one of the labors, as he can't enter the heavens. In exchange, he briefly takes over the burden of holding up the heavens for Atlas... until Atlas decides not to take them back. Hercules has to trick Atlas into taking them back, saying that he only wants to shift his cloak a bit. But he runs off leaving Atlas with his original burden.
Block - Hercules blocks one entrance of the Nemean Lion's cave so he can enter in the other side and corner it.

Pokémon: Shai Hulud
Type: Ground
Signature Ability: Dry Body - This pokemon is immune to Ground-type moves and heals 25% if hit by one, but takes double damage from Water-type moves. Heals 1/8 HP per turn in Sandstorm, loses 1/8 HP per turn in Rain.
Stats: 180 / 140 / 90 / 60 / 60 / 70 | BST: 600
Moves: Earthquake, Dig, Rock Slide, Heavy Slam, Wild Charge, Thunder, Block,
Reasoning: The mighty Shai Hulud, an unbelievably huge creature that tunnels through the sand on the planet Arrakis. They are so massive that the static electricy of them tunneling through the sand causes lighting to strike the ground above them. Worshipped by the native people of this hostile desert planet, Shai Hulud is key to a cycle that produces the most valuable substance in the universe: the mind-enhancing spice. Spice is used by people all over the galaxy, but most importantly it is required for interstellar travel to be possible. Harvesting spice is a lucrative, but dangerous business. Not only are the worms dangerous, but the nearly moisture-free environment is hazardous as well ( in fact water is extremely toxic to the sandworms ). While spice harvesters hate and fear the sandworms, the native people ( the Fremen ) have engineered a way to force the worms to stay above the sand, climb on top of them, and ride them across the desert.

Pokémon: Ned Bigby
Type:

Ability: Survival Guide (When he is targeted with an attack, he becomes a random single type that resists that attack.)
Moves: Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Knock Off, Seismic Toss, Recover, Brick Break, Drain Punch, Power-Up Punch, Quick Attack, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Counter, Mirror Coat, Encore, Disable, Stealth Rock
Stats: 140 HP/78 Atk/78 Def/78 SpA/78 SpD/38 Spe (490 BST)

Reasoning: Ned is one of the most average kids in James K. Polk. He adds tips to his survival guide, which helps you survive different situations you find yourself in.
Pokémon: Cookie
Type:

Ability: Light Metal | Technician | [HA] Analytic
Moves: Thunderbolt, Thunder, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Lock-On, Charge Beam, Zap Cannon, Signal Beam, Energy Ball, Psych Up, Thunder Punch, Wild Charge
Z-Move: Cyborg Flash | Electric | Special | 150 | 100% Accuracy | Base: Thunderbolt | 30% chance to paralyze.
Stats: 80 HP/60 Atk/80 Def/116 SpA/93 SpD/65 Spe (494 BST)

Reasoning: Cookie was said to be a cyborg in the first few episodes, and he's been all into technology throughout the whole show.
Pokémon: Mose
Type:

Ability: Woodshop (Her Wood Hammer has +3 priority and does double damage to targets that resist it.) | [HA] Competitive
Moves: Mach Punch, Close Combat, Brick Break, Agility, Knock Off, Poison Jab, Wood Hammer, Rock Slide, Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Power-Up Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
Stats: 72 HP/123 Atk/80 Def/80 SpA/45 SpD/130 Spe (530 BST)

Reasoning: Mose is good at sports, mainly volleyball. She likes woodshop, and she has been competitive in several episodes.
Pokémon: Loomer
Type:

Ability: Bully (Attacks do 15% less damage to him.) | [HA] Intimidate
Moves: Drain Punch, Bulk Up, Knock Off, Brick Break, Pursuit, Poison Jab, Iron Head, Head Smash, Quick Attack, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Gunk Shot, Taunt, Thief, Snatch, Superpower
Stats: 90 HP/132 Atk/80 Def/40 SpA/65 SpD/95 Spe

Reasoning: Loomer is the school's main bully, and of course likes to make others feel bad. He's also one of the strongest students.
Pokémon: Missy
Type:

Ability: Popular (The opponent's healing and stat-changing moves will be applied to her instead of the opponent. Works like Snatch.)
Moves: Psychic, Psyshock, Dazzling Gleam, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Moonlight, Misty Terrain, Draining Kiss, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Drain Punch, Light Screen, Magic Coat, Reflect, Trick Room, Safeguard
Stats: 100 HP/75 Atk/75 Def/75 SpA/75 SpD/75 Spe (475 BST)

Reasoning: Missy is easily the most popular girl at James K. Polk.

Pokémon: Donald McDonald
Type: Normal/Fairy
Abilities: Serene Grace/Dancer/Inner Focus
Signature Moves: Ronald Magic | 100 BP (Z-Move: 180) | Normal type | Special | 80% Acc. | 10-16 PP | Has a 40% chance to flinch. / Ran Ran Ru | Normal type | Status | 100% Acc. | 5-8 PP | Draws attention to itself, as well as having a 50% chance to confuse everyone. Applies +1 to all stats with a Z-Crystal.
Signature Z-Move: Unhappy Set | 70 BP | Normal type | Physical | 1 PP | Hits 3 times. Requires Double-Edge.
Stats: 100 / 120 / 80 / 115 / 80 / 100 | BST: 595
Notable moves: Acrobatics, Barrage, Hyper Beam, Hyper Voice, Boomburst, U-Turn, Lunge, Beat Up, Taunt, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Charge Beam, Moonblast, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Play Rough, Explosion, Earthquake, EVERY physical Fighting-type move, Amnesia
Reasoning: From the (somewhat more recent) Japanese Ronald Thinks ads. Reminder, the JAPANESE Donald, not the AMERICAN Ronald. Stats, movepool, some moves (like the random signature moves) and the Z-Move mostly relate to the CRAPTON of variants of him on MUGEN, but he didn't originate from there so it doesn't count. The other stuff are at least related to the commercials with him.

Pokémon: Megumin
Type: Fire
Ability: Explosion Overload (Explosion now goes off of the Special stat, becomes Fire-type, and does not cause the user to faint. However, the user will have to switch out, unable to be used for 3 turns
Stats: 80 / 50 / 40 / 150 / 40 / 100 | BST: 460
Notable moves: EXPLOSION, the standard TMs learned by Pokemon, plus every special Fire-type move (But not Blast Burn, Fire Pledge, Blue Flare, Mind Blown, and Shell Trap
Reasoning: EXPLOSION! Nuff said. She does have some other moves, but nothing beats her Explosion (which, thankfully to canon, doesn't really kill her, but drains her of her energy... which is fainting. Just at the very least wanted a semi-abusable Explosion.

Pokémon: Darkness
Type: Steel
Ability: Extreme Durability (Raises Defense and Special Defense by 50%, but cuts accuracy by 50%)
Stats: 150 / 90 / 120 / 30 / 120 / 50 | BST: 560
Notable moves: Every Defense and Special Defense boosting move, Sacred Sword, Superpower, All Blade moves.
Reasoning: Again, she's pretty straight forward. Extremely high bulk and decent attack, but horrible accuracy at a cost.

Pokémon: Aqua
Type: Water/Fairy
Abilities: Followers of Aqua (Boosts her stats by 5% for every Pokemon still alive and unstatused in the user's party.)/Ungodly Aura (Weakens Ghost and Dark moves by 50% and prevents violate statuses.)
Stats: 110 / 110 / 110 / 110 / 110 / 110 | BST: 660
Notable moves: Arceus's movepool, but with all the Water and Fairy-type moves thrown in.
Reasoning: Unlike the other 2 above, she does have some depth to her, and IS a goddess, so it makes sense for to at least some status as powerful. I have also litterally 0% imagination, so I gave her every Water, Fairy, and Arceus's moves because I'm board.

Pokémon: Wolverine (Marvel: X-Men)
Type: Steel/Fighting
Moves: Close Combat, Bullet Punch, Iron Head, Crush Claw, Scratch, Fury Swipes, Metal Claw, Drain Punch, Superpower, Recover, Refresh, X-Scissor, Leaf Blade, Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw, Psycho Cut, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Mega Punch, Spikes, Knock Off, Bulk Up
Stats: 90/115/65/65/95/100 (BST: 530)

Reasoning: Wolverine is a mutant that prefers to fight up close thanks to its Adamantium claws. Most of its movepool are claw-based moves, though a lot of close combat-based are also included. It gets Recover and Refresh because Wolverine can instantly heal itself on its moves. Its typing and ability perfectly match the flavour for Wolverine.

Pokémon: Judar
Type: Dark/Ice
Ability: Dark Rukh Mastery (Nullifies Dark-type attacks against this Pokémon to +1 SpA)
Moves: Nasty Plot, BoltBeam, Blizzard, Thunder, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Dark Pulse, Hyper Beam, Psyshock, Gravity, Teleport, Heal Block, Icy Wind, Telekinesis, Whirlwind
Stats: 80/100/50/160/90/100 [BST 580]

Reasoning: Dark/Ice because he's evil and in cahoots with Al-Thamen, which basically seeks out to summon some gigantic monster thing to delete Earth. As for Ice, he prefers magic of that stuff, though he also gets Electric moves because he has Lightning magic too. HUGE Emphasis on SpA because he's a Magi, basically one of the topmost sorcerers in the land. Attack draws from his use of manifesting ice crystals, but Defense... SUCKS. That princess Ryosai curbstomped early on? Judar claims to have never won ONCE against her in arm wrestling. Other moves are from his various forms of magic.

Pokémon: Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars)
Type:

Ability: No Guard, Lightsaber Mastery*
Lightsaber Mastery: Boosts blade moves by 20%

Notable Moves: Force Push*, Focus Blast, Psychic, Psycho Cut, Close Combat, Swords Dance, Calm Mind, Recover, all blade moves
Force Push: 90 BP Hidden Power clone
Stats: 70 / 80 / 67 / 127 / 80 / 121 (555 BST)

Reasoning: Ahsoka Tano was a Padawan who turned away from the Jedi before the Empire rose to power. She became a powerful and balanced Force user and fought against the Empire and could even hold her own against Darth Vader for a short amount of time. Her typing comes from her combat training as well as her use of the Force. Ahsoka uses a dual lightsaber combat style but this left her vulnerable in a fight between her and Barriss Offee, hence No Guard. Despite this she continued her training and mastered this technique giving her the signature ability, Lightsaber Mastery. Force Push is a common technique used by Jedi and has many uses in combat. Ahsoka's move pool is based on both her lightsaber combat and use of the Force. Being a special-based Fighting type gives Ashoka a niche in Pokemon. Even everyone's favourite pink blob, Chansey, is threatened thanks to Ahsoka being the second Pokemon to have access to Secret Sword. Her stats lean towards being a fast special attacker with average defences.
Pokémon: Grand Admiral Thrawn (Star Wars)
Type:

Ability: Mold Breaker, Stakeout
Notable Moves: TIE Ambush*, all hazards, weather moves, terrain moves, Taunt, Encore, Close Combat, Knock Off, Bulk Up
TIE Ambush: A hazard that deals 50% of the target's current HP, removed once activated.
Stats: 83 / 106 / 106 / 54 / 84 / 116 (549 BST)

Reasoning: Grand Admiral Thrawn is one of the greatest strategists in Star Wars. He manipulates battlefields to his advantage by using terrain, resources and knowledge he gains about his opponents. A great strategist needs to plan a battle before it even starts and that's where Thrawn's learnset excels. All hazards, weather, terrain and various status moves to hinder opponents will give his army the edge in battle. Mold Breaker helps him use these moves but also reflects his ability to execute his plans against opponents no matter the situation. TIE Ambush comes from the fact that he is one of the highest ranking officers in the Imperial Navy. Despite not often being in the frontlines, Thrawn is a formidable combatant in martial arts and will lie in ambush waiting for the perfect moment to strike giving him the Stakeout ability. His stats allow him to be fast enough to set up hazards and bulky enough to last long enough in battle to execute his plans.
Pokémon: Sayaka Miki / Oktavia von Seckendorff
Type (as Sayaka): Fighting
Type (as Oktavia): Fighting/Water
Ability: Regenerator / Unaware (Hidden)
Stats (as Sayaka): 80/105/80/50/70/100 (485)
Stats (as Oktavia): 110/135/110/80/90/30 (555)
Notable Moves: Recover, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, Close Combat, Liquidation, Leaf Blade, Play Rough, Dual Chop, Outrage, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Rapid Spin, Wish, Healing Wish
(Sayaka evolves into Oktavia by leveling up with low happiness. Yes, this means Sayaka can use Eviolite)
Sayaka @ Eviolite / Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Sacred Sword / Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Night Slash
- Psycho Cut

Oktavia @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Sword
- Liquidation
- Dual Chop
- Rapid Spin

Reasoning: Fighting-type because Sword and also all that justice and honor stuff. Oktavia gets the Water-type because big dumb fish (well, loosely mermaid-like creature, but still, fish). Regenerator and Recover are due to Sayaka being able to rapidly recover from wounds. Unaware because she's a fucking dumbass. She gets a lot of slash moves because sword. Liquidation is so Oktavia can have Water STAB. Close Combat and Outrage are based on her going completely berserk while fighing Elsa Maria. Play Rough is from the one scene early on where she gets a little too affectionate with Madoka. Stone Edge, Rock Slide, and Rapid Spin are (loosely) based on Oktavia's wheels. Wish and Healing Wish are based on her making a contract with Kyuubey in order to heal Kyosuke. Finally, Sayaka's method of evolution into Oktavia is because magical girls (such as Sayaka) turn into Witches (such as Oktavia) when their soul gems get too corrupt, which corresponds heavily to negative emotions.

Pokémon: Horace
Type: Ice/Steel
Ability: Snow Warning / Thick Fat (Hidden)
Stats: 120/150/90/110/110/100 (680)
Notable Moves: Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Iron Head, Meteor Mash, Iron Tail, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Superpower, Wood Hammer, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Liquidation, Crunch, Bulk Up, Aurora Veil, Slack Off
Horace @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Ability: Snow Warning
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Wood Hammer
- Ice Shard

Reasoning: The god of snow, war and night, he who comes from an icy depth, panaceum and warden, Horace. He gets Ice-type due to him running an ice shop. He gets Steel-type due to his frequent association with iron and steel, which he claims to be made of - he can also shoot molten steel from his eyes. He gets moves of the Ice and Steel types because of this. Flare Blitz is because his blood can be used as lighter fluid in an emergency. Crunch and Fighting-type moves due to his, as he would put it, "Big Teeth And Mauscles". Wood Hammer due to being the lord of the fjorest. Earthquake and Stone Edge due to shaping the earth with his hooves and creating a mountain when he entered the Sandsverse. Speaking of his entry into the Sandsverse, he gets Liquidation due to a spout of water and ice coming with his arrival. Finally, he gets Slack Off due to his... "actions" during Elmer's Lent.

(does anyone actually use the submission lists in the voting posts?)

Slate #2
Bonus Theme: Spinning Off

Congratulations to Origin0, KeeganSkymin4444, and myself for winning with WALL-E, Shaggy and Sayaka Miki! All three winners have earned the title Alien Vs. Predator.

I wanted this spin-off's first themed slate to be something special, so it'll be about... well, spin-offs! Characters will get a bonus vote if they debuted in one series or work, but gained a more important role in a different series or work. (Some characters you might not expect may have obscure spin-offs - or obscure origins!) You can show your character matches the theme by putting asterisks around their name, like this: **Saul Goodman**

This slate ends on March 3rd.
Have fun!​

Pokemon: Rohan Kishibe
Type: Psychic
Ability: Heaven's Door (Hitting an opponent with a contact move affects them with Disable and Torment for three turns, and reveals their strongest move and their item. Does not affect opponents under the effects of Rage, Thrash, Outrage or Taunt.)/Steelworker
Signature Move: Quick Drawing
- Type: Psychic
- Classification: Physical
- Power: 50
- Accuracy: 95
- PP: 30 (max 48)
- Effect: +1 priority. Has a 30% chance to paralyze. Makes contact.
- Flavor: The user calls upon their Stand to swiftly transform the foe into a book.
Stats: 99/100/77/80/97/127 (Total: 580)
Notable Moveset: Smart Strike, Psycho Cut, Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Shadow Punch, Work Up, Taunt, Encore, Focus Energy, Magic Coat, Miracle Eye, Foresight, Block, Disable, Torment, Trick, Whirlwind, Endure
Overview: Rohan is a character who has had his own spinoff, known as "Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan", and in it, we see Rohan with none other than Heaven's Door, his Stand and main method of taking on what comes against him. Here, it comes in the form of his incredibly disruptive ability, named after the Stand itself. His other ability comes from his skill with pens and art tools (he very neatly throws bladed art tools at an approaching Josuke). His move refers to his Stand's ability, that being his ability to turn people into books and read them. His main strategy is disruption, though he can also use Focus Energy to potentially go offensive.
Sample Sets:

I Refuse... to Let You Attack Me
Rohan Kishibe @ Leftovers
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Quick Drawing/Zen Headbutt
- Protect
- Substitute/Block
- Encore

Last edited:
Here's one.

"There's no way I'd reveal my full strength in a place like this."

Pokémon: **Kasen Ibaraki** (Touhou Ibarakasen ~ Wild and Horned Hermit. Becomes a playable character in Touhou Shinpiroku ~ Urban Legend in Limbo and its sequel, hence the bonus).
Type: Fighting/Dark
Ability: One-armed, Horned Hermit
Signature Ability: One-armed, Horned Hermit- Kasen's attacks do damage based on her higher attacking stat. This ability cannot be disabled, copied or ignored.
Moves: Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat, Night Slash, etc.
Z-Move: Monkey's Paw, Crush my Enemy!- Upgraded from Kasen's Night Slash with Urbanlegendium Z. Dark-type, 230 BP, Physical. Reduces two of the target's stats by one stage at random. Reduces one of Kasen's stats by one stage at random.
Stats: 110 HP/130 Atk/100 Def/130 SpA/100 SpD/60 Spe (BST: 630)

Reasoning: Kasen Ibaraki, the One-armed, Horned Hermit, is the main star of the Touhou spinoff Manga, Wild and Horned Hermit (Which she originates from), although she later becomes playable in the fighting games Urban Legend in Limbo and Antinomy of Common Flowers. Her signature ability, One-armed, Horned Hermit, is a direct reference to her title (She's missing one of her arms, hence the arm made of bandages- there's nothing underneath that), and its effects reference her dual nature, holding a great amount of spiritual might from being a hermit, and a great deal of physical might, as she is heavily speculated to be an oni in disguise. This also holds true for her stats, where she's all around strong (She'd have to be, given how she's one of the Sages of Gensokyo, a title shared with one Yukari "Gap Hag" Yakumo), although she's not that fast in the games, hence her dead zone levels speed.

Or rather, she's confirmed to be an oni, going by the name Ibaraki-Douji in the past, as revealed when Reimu stumbled across her missing arm.

Kasen's listed moves typically revolve around the pets she has and can summon at will, as well as some of her other attacks (notably Flamethrower and Dragon Pulse come from Dragon Sign "Dragon's Growl"). Night Slash is based around her bandaged arm, which can be used for certain darkness-based attacks.

Kasen's signature Z-Move, (Which I will just refer to as Monkey's Paw), is her Last Word in Urban Legend in Limbo. In order to accurately portray the abilities of the Monkey's Paw as per its Urban Legend, should the target not be KOed outright, they will be severely crippled, but this comes at the cost of crippling Kasen as well, the stat drop being the price to pay for the wish.

Last edited:

Pokémon: Skipper ("Penguins of Madagascar", spinoff of "Madagascar" series)
Type:

Ability: Reckless / Commando Leader* - On its first turn after being sent out, the Pokemon's attack does 30% more damage.
Moves: Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Close Combat, High Jump Kick, Brave Bird, Acrobatics, Knock Off, Parting Shot, Pursuit, Taunt, Throat Chop, Swords Dance
Stats: 80 HP / 110 Atk / 90 Def / 60 SpA / 80 SpD / 120 Spe | BST: 540

Reasoning: Skipper is the leader of the squad of penguins in the Madagascar movies, which got their spotlight in their own spinoff movie. Skipper is adept in water and in combat, giving him his Water/Fighting typing. His signature ability comes from him being the leader, often jumping into combat first to confront the enemy.

Pokémon: Newton Scamander ("Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them", spinoff of "Harry Potter" series)
Type:

Ability: Magic Guard / Magical Mastery* - Non-STAB special attacks deal 30% more damage.
Moves: Psychic, Psyshock, Mystical Fire, Hurricane, Dazzling Gleam, Thunderbolt, Hydro Pump, Trick, Focus Blast, Calm Mind, Flash Cannon, Recover, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave, Will-O-Wisp, Disable, Encore, Heal Block, Hypnosis
Stats: 90 HP / 50 Atk / 80 Def / 130 SpA / 120 SpD / 100 Spe | BST: 570

Reasoning: Newton is the protagonist of "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them". He is a wizard known for his great skill in both offensive and defensive magic, which gives him his Magical Mastery ability. His movepool has lots of special attacks and utility to mimic this, and his Psychic typing fits for a wizard character where strength of mind is important.

"It is human emotion that created the gods... and created the demons. It created everything."

Pokémon: Oriko Mikuni (Puella Magi Oriko Magica)
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Ability: Cute Charm/Queenly Majesty
H.A. Ability: Prophet: Reveals all of the opponent's attacks when either Pokemon switches in.
Notable Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Aromatic Mist, Disarming Voice, Echoed Voice, Hyper Voice, Sing, Psychic, Calm Mind, Future Sight, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Wish, Heal Bell, Heal Pulse, Healing Wish, Light Screen, Reflect, Rain Dance, Sunny Day.
Stats: 100/25/50/115/140/90
Reasoning: Her primary typing is because of her prophet powers and intelligence. Her secondary typing is due to being a magical girl. Cute Charm is because she’s a magical girl and it’s a standard female ability. Queenly Majesty is because she was the daughter of a politician and was well-respected before it was revealed that her father had been embezzling money. Prophet references her powers in canon, which is seeing into the future. Standard STAB attacks along with Future Sight, for the reason as Prophet, along with massive support which, along with her stats, refernce her lack of geniune fighting power and reliance on Kiraka.

Oriko Mikuni Leftovers
Ability: Queenly Majesty
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Oriko Mikuni Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Timid Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Moonblast

"Never! I refuse to go back to the way I was!"

Pokémon: Kirika Kure (Puella Magi Oriko Magica)
Type: Dark/Fairy
Ability: Cute Charm/Tough Claws
H.A. Ability: Defiant
Notable Moves: Night Slash, Knock Off, Dark Pulse, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Slash, Crush Claw, Dragon Claw, Metal Claw, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance, Hone Claws, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Slow Down.
Sig. Move: Slow Down | 90 BP | Dark Type | Special | 80% Acc. | 10-16 PP | decreases the target's Speed stat by two stat stages.
Stats: 90/120/105/75/80/115
Reasoning: Her primary typing is because of her unstable personality and black attire. Her secondary typing is due to being a magical girl. Cute Charm is because she’s a magical girl and it’s a standard female ability. Tough Claws and and the slash\claw moves are from her massive fuck-off claws. Higher and more rounded BST than Oriko due to more experience fighting others. Defiant references her attempts to slow down her witchification after her gem was cracked.

Kirika Kure @ Life Orb
Ability: Tough Claws/Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch/Pursuit
- Play Rough

Kirika @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Brave Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch

Pokémon: Latira (Puella Magi Oriko Magica)
Method of Evolution: Level up with minimum happiness.
Notable Moves: Night Slash, Knock Off, Dark Pulse, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Slash, Crush Claw, Dragon Claw, Metal Claw, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance, Hone Claws.
Stats: 75/150/105/105/80/130
Reasoning: In Pmmm, magical girls become witches when their soul gem are clouded, hence why Kirika evolves with low happiness. Witches are much more powerful than magical girls, but have no functioning minds, hence not learning as many naturally.

Attachments

Last edited:

Pokémon: Donald Duck
Type: Water/Flying
Ability: Water Absorb/Moxie/Drizzle (Hidden Ability)
Notable Moves: Agility, Aqua Jet, Hurricane, Hydro Pump, Ice beam, Scald, Ice Punch, Liquidation, U-Turn, Toxic, Fly, Knock Off, Defog, Hidden Power
Stats: 80/100/65/105/90/75 BST: 515

Reasoning: Donald Duck is my favority characters on the Disney License, with the 75 Speed Stats he can outspeed Pelipper with 10 points in speed for to be even better likes new Rain Setter. He can is play of 3 manners who are that cool for a duck Special Attacker, Physical Attacker, and Specially Defense (for the amateurs Stall). And grace the ability Moxie he hit and i giving the Water Type and Flying Type like a Gyarados but in less powerful.

Rain Duck (Choice Specs)
Donald Duck @ Choice Specs
Ability: Drizzle
Ev's: 252 SpA/ 4SpD/ 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Hurricane
- Ice beam
- Scald/Hidden Power Ground

Fly Duck (Physical Sweeper)
Donald Duck @ Flyinium Z/Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
Ev's: 252 Atk/ 4 SpD/ 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Agility
- Fly
- Liquidation
- Ice Punch/Knock Off

Defensive Duck (Special Wall)
Donald Duck @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Ev's: 248 HP/ 8 Def/ 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Toxic
- U-Turn/Knock Off

Donald Duck @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Toxic
- U-Turn/ Knock Off

Pelipper @ Leftovers / Damp Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Roost
- Hurricane
- U-turn

Gyarados @ Flyinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Bounce
- Waterfall
- Taunt/ Substitute

Swampert @ Swampertite
Ability: Torrent
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Gunk Shot
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power Fire/ Hidden Power Electrick

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze/ Baneful Bunker

Last edited:
Alright, ladies and gentlemen (and the rest of you), I have some feedback for y'all.

View attachment 161994
Pokemon: Rohan Kishibe
Type: Psychic
Ability: Heaven's Door (Hitting an opponent with a contact move affects them with Disable and Torment for three turns, and reveals their strongest move and their item. Does not affect opponents under the effects of Rage or Taunt.)/Steelworker
Signature Move: Quick Drawing
- Type: Psychic
- Classification: Physical
- Power: 50
- Accuracy: 95
- PP: 30 (max 48)
- Effect: +1 priority. Has a 30% chance to paralyze. Makes contact.
- Flavor: The user calls upon their Stand to swiftly transform the foe into a book.
Stats: 99/100/77/80/97/127 (Total: 580)
Notable Moveset: Smart Strike, Psycho Cut, Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Shadow Punch, Work Up, Taunt, Encore, Focus Energy, Magic Coat, Miracle Eye, Foresight, Block, Disable, Torment, Trick, Whirlwind, Endure
Overview: Rohan is a character who has had his own spinoff, known as "Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan", and in it, we see Rohan with none other than Heaven's Door, his Stand and main method of taking on what comes against him. Here, it comes in the form of his incredibly disruptive ability, named after the Stand itself. His other ability comes from his skill with pens and art tools (he very neatly throws bladed art tools at an approaching Josuke). His move refers to his Stand's ability, that being his ability to turn people into books and read them. His main strategy is disruption, though he can also use Focus Energy to potentially go offensive.
Sample Sets:

I Refuse... to Let You Attack Me
Rohan Kishibe @ Leftovers
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Quick Drawing/Zen Headbutt
- Protect
- Substitute/Block
- Encore
A minor thing, but shouldn't Thrash and Outrage block Heaven's Door as well?
"It is human emotion that created the gods... and created the demons. It created everything."

Pokémon: Oriko Mikuni (Puella Magi Oriko Magica)
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Ability: Cute Charm/Queenly Majesty
H.A. Ability: Prophet: Reveals all of the opponent's attacks when either Pokemon switches in.
Notable Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Aromatic Mist, Disarming Voice, Echoed Voice, Hyper Voice, Sing, Psychic, Calm Mind, Future Sight, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Wish, Heal Bell, Heal Pulse, Healing Wish, Light Screen, Reflect, Rain Dance, Sunny Day.
Stats: 150/25/50/115/140/120
Reasoning: Her primary typing is because of her prophet powers and intelligence. Her secondary typing is due to being a magical girl. Cute Charm is because she’s a magical girl and it’s a standard female ability. Queenly Majesty is because she was the daughter of a politician and was well-respected before it was revealed that her father had been embezzling money. Prophet references her powers in canon, which is seeing into the future. Standard STAB attacks along with Future Sight, for the reason as Prophet, along with massive support which, along with her stats, refernce her lack of geniune fighting power and reliance on Kiraka.

Oriko Mikuni Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Oriko Mikuni Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Timid Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Moonblast

"Never! I refuse to go back to the way I was!"

Pokémon: Kirika Kure (Puella Magi Oriko Magica)
Ability: Cute Charm/Tough Claws
H.A. Ability: Defiant
Notable Moves: Night Slash, Knock Off, Dark Pulse, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Slash, Crush Claw, Dragon Claw, Metal Claw, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance, Hone Claws, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Slow Down.
Sig. Move: Slow Down | 90 BP | Dark Type | Special | 80% Acc. | 10-16 PP | decreases the target's Speed stat by two stat stages.
Stats: 90/135/105/90/80/130
Reasoning: Her primary typing is because of her unstable personality and black attire. Her secondary typing is due to being a magical girl. Cute Charm is because she’s a magical girl and it’s a standard female ability. Tough Claws and and the slash\claw moves are from her massive fuck-off claws. Higher and more rounded BST than Oriko due to more experience fighting others. Defiant references her attempts to slow down her witchification after her gem was cracked.

Kirika Kure @ Life Orb
Ability: Tough Claws/Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch/Pursuit
- Play Rough

Kirika @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Brave Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch

Pokémon: Latira (Puella Magi Oriko Magica)
Method of Evolution: Level up with minimum happiness.
Notable Moves: Night Slash, Knock Off, Dark Pulse, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Slash, Crush Claw, Dragon Claw, Metal Claw, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance, Hone Claws.
Stats: 105/150/120/105/95/145
Reasoning: In Pmmm, magical girls become witches when their soul gem are clouded, hence why Kirika evolves with low happiness. Witches are much more powerful than magical girls, but have no functioning minds, hence not learning as many naturally.

Latira @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch/Pursuit
- Play Rough

"I have to say, I'm an instant fan. Looks like you've got a date with an angel! "

Pokémon: Alice Angel (Bendy and the Ink Machine)
Type: Water/Dark
Ability: Competitive/Liquid Voice
H.A. Ability: Instruments of Cyanide-Sound based moves get a 1.5 base power boost and have a 20% chance to Badly Poison opponents.
Notable Moves: Hydro Pump, Surf, Scald, Octazooka, Swagger, Taunt, Torment, Dark Pulse, Snatch, Snarl, Boomburst, Disarming Voice, Echoed Voice, Hyper Voice, Sing, Roar, Uproar, Acid, Acid Spray, Gastro Acid, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Focus Blast, Dazzling Gleam
Stats: 60/50/75/165/135/105
Reasoning: She's Water/Dark because she's made out of ink, a black liquid. Also, she's evil. Competitive is because Susie (Alice's original actor) was so jealous of Allison taking her job, it pushed her to eviscerating Boris's to use their parts to make herself more beautiful. Liquid Voice is because she's a singer. Instruments of Cyanide is because of the danger her ink poses, and this song. The stats are because Alice doesn't do much on her own, relying on trickery and experiments, also she got killed by one stab wound. Water and Dark moves are for STAB, though Octoazooka is there because it shoots ink. Sound based moves are for the abilities, and her singing. Poison moves are because ink in that period was toxic. TM Moves are for coverage.
Alice Angel @ Choice Specs
Ability: Instruments of Cyanide
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Snarl
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt/Thunder/Focus Blast

“I will not allow anyone to stop my song.”
View attachment 162283
View attachment 162284
Pokémon: Hilda (Stella Glow)
Type: Fairy
Ability: Pressure/Pixilate
H.A. Ability: Final Tuning-Transforms into her Goddess form when Alto is on the field and has the Song Stone*.
Moves: Play Rough, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Aromatic Mist, Disarming Voice, Echoed Voice, Hyper Voice, Sing, Boomburst, Double-Edge, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Roar of Time, Calm Mind, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Light of Ruin, Earthquake, Earth Power, Power Gem, Stone Edge, Sacred Sword, Flame Charge, Icicle Crash, Wild Charge.
Signature Move: Ice World-Fairy, Status, 5 PP, Stops the clock of all opponents on the field.
Signature Z Move: Blazing Light-Converted from Ice World using Tunium Z. Only usable in Goddess form. Fairy, Special, Base 100 Power, Stops the clock of all opponents on the field and raises the Atk and SpA stats of all Pokemon on user's side by 1.
"Start my Clock once Again!"
New Status Effect: Stopped Clock
  • Pokemon with this Status Condition Acts as if turns stop counting.
    • They can’t move, dodge, or attack for 3 turns.
    • Moves that hit after three turns never hit. (Future Sight and Doom Desire)
    • Moves that lock the user never "unlock" the user if used, but never confuse either. (Outrage, Thrash, Petal Dance and Uproar)
    • Moves that recharge in the next turn or Truant never recharge, because the next turn never arrives.
    • Any items and abilities that activate "at the end of every turn" don't activate under this condition. Examples: Speed Boost, Shed Skin, Harvest, Leftovers, etc.
    • Cannot be cured by switching out.
    • However, Stopped Clock doesn’t affect it’s own counter.
Stats: 100/120/120/135/135/80 (690)
Stats (Goddess): 120/135/135/150/150/100 (790)
Reasoning: Hilda doesn’t have an element like the other witches, so she’s pure fairy. Pressure is the standard legendary pokemon ability. Pixalilate is to emphasize she’s a pure fairy. Final Tuning and the Goddess Form reference her Goddess Form from the game. Her huge stats and movepool reflect her age and her being the strongest witch. The Stopped Clock status conditon reflects her stopping her own clock for thousands of years.
Ahem.

A. I believe I made it clear in the OP that character that debuted in video games are off-limits. Save Alice and Hilda for whenever Crossover Chaos v2 starts submissions again.

B. Reasoning for Fairy-type and Cute Charm on Oriko and Kirika is flimsy at best. For one, Sayaka isn't Fairy-type so precedent goes against magical girls having it by default. Also not a single one of the Pokémon with Cute Charm is always female, and again, Sayaka doesn't have it.

C. HOLY FUCK WHY IS LATIRA THAT STRONG. Now, I haven't read Oriko, but I wouldn't even give Das Wienerschnitzel Walpurgisnacht 720 BST, and I doubt Latira is going to be stronger than it?

Pokémon: Donald Duck
Type: Water/Flying
Ability: Water Absorb/Moxie/Drizzle (Hidden Ability)
Notable Moves: Agility, Aqua Jet, Hurricane, Hydro Pump, Ice beam, Scald, Ice Punch, Liquidation, U-Turn, Toxic, Fly, Knock Off, Defog, Hidden Power
Stats: 80/100/65/105/90/75 BST: 515

Reasoning: Donald Duck is my favority characters on the Disney License, with the 75 Speed Stats he can outspeed Pelipper with 10 points in speed for to be even better likes new Rain Setter. He can is play of 3 manners who are that cool for a duck Special Attacker, Physical Attacker, and Specially Defense (for the amateurs Stall). And grace the ability Moxie he hit and i giving the Water Type and Flying Type like a Gyarados but in less powerful.

Rain Duck (Choice Specs)
Donald Duck @ Choice Specs
Ev's: 252 SpA/ 4SpD/ 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Hurricane
- Ice beam
- Scald/Hidden Power Ground

Fly Duck (Physical Sweeper)
Donald Duck @ Flynium Z/Life Orb
Ev's: 252 Atk/ 4 SpD/ 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Agility
- Fly
- Liquidation
- Ice Punch/Knock Off

Defensive Duck (Special Wall)
Donald Duck @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Toxic
- U-Turn/Knock Off

Donald Duck @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Toxic
- U-Turn/ Knock Off

Pelipper @ Leftovers / Damp Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Roost
- Hurricane
- U-turn

Gyarados @ Flyinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Bounce
- Waterfall
- Taunt/ Substitute

Swampert @ Swampertite
Ability: Torrent
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Gunk Shot
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power Fire/ Hidden Power Electrick

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze/ Baneful Bunker
Isn't Donald Duck's most defining trait his short temper? At least give him Outrage or something.

Alright, ladies and gentlemen (and the rest of you), I have some feedback for y'all.

A minor thing, but shouldn't Thrash and Outrage block Heaven's Door as well?

Ahem.

A. I believe I made it clear in the OP that character that debuted in video games are off-limits. Save Alice and Hilda for whenever Crossover Chaos v2 starts submissions again.

B. Reasoning for Fairy-type and Cute Charm on Oriko and Kirika is flimsy at best. For one, Sayaka isn't Fairy-type so precedent goes against magical girls having it by default. Also not a single one of the Pokémon with Cute Charm is always female, and again, Sayaka doesn't have it.

C. HOLY FUCK WHY IS LATIRA THAT STRONG. Now, I haven't read Oriko, but I wouldn't even give Das Wienerschnitzel Walpurgisnacht 720 BST, and I doubt Latira is going to be stronger than it?

Isn't Donald Duck's most defining trait his short temper? At least give him Outrage or something.
Thanks for the feedback.
Sorry for the awkward entries.
A. Forgot the OP.
B. Cute Charm was more of a filler ability than anything else, and Oriko's and Kirika's magic were, for a lack of a better word, esoteric than magic healing.
Heck, most magical girls actually had healing, it's just Sayaka's was better by a wide margin.
C. Okay, I had no real excuse for that, and I nerfed the girls accordingly.
Again, Sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)