demists "You call that art?'' thread

Hello, my friends and everyone else. First of all, I'm making this thread because of YougsterKeiran inspiration.(Kuddos for you!^^) Secondly, I really enjoy drawing. I wouldn't call myself an artist (not gonna say anything more due to some members may complain about it later...). I'm pretty much "try all styles" person, but i got in love with a japanese manga-anime style. So without any more rambling I' leaving all my stuff for you to judge ^^

BLEACH

NARUTO

^ Worst PS ever xD

SOUL EATER

^ Fucked up...everything
ELFEN LIED

KATEKYOSHI HITMAN REBORN!

KUROSHITSUJI

FAIRY TAIL

GAMES[SMT:DS, Luminous Arc, Dark Cloud, Guilty Gear][/B]

"HAD TO BE REALISTIC..."

RANDOM SH*T

First things first... As you saw my drawings rarelly contains coloring, but it's only because it looks better before demist colors it. Secondly, almost all stuff is trditional, cause demist sucks on digital. So yeah, this is my "you call that art?" art... Watch, enjoy, hate, color, whatever... ^^

Sorry if you lost your eyesight in this thread. Any damage to your body caused by this thread is not going to be paid by me...

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
These are fantastic! My favourites arethe torkoal, the first 3, and the croconas vs Monferno :D i herby claim both first request (shiny makuhita being awesome please!) and your luvdisc virginity! Had no idea you did art , and didnt know your avvy was drawn by you :3
Awesome!
Edit: bs people disced while i was typing :'( fuck you yk and ls

Aw, that would be sweet Demist! Maybe can I request a Hihio Zabimaru? No Renji, just Zabimaru in it's amazing and sick bankai form!

Nice Devil Survivor and Luminous Arc work! Your drawings are awesome but it was your great fanart that really won me over *_*

Thank you everyone ^^ That is so nice from you. I will be doing these requests, but don't get your expectations too far :3

I adore the Croconaw vs Monferno one too, and the Camerupt one, and the Darmanitan comic actually made me laugh XD you know, you should post some of this in the collaboration thread if it's still hanging around somewhere! I'd love to take a stab at coloring some of them if you're not planning to finish them, actually :3

Thank you sirndtp ^^ Go ahead, do it! Color what you want, since I'm unlikely to color them myself so far...

Really like it :)

Love the crocnaw vs. monferno one. Don't know why though... Maybe it's just my two favourite middle starters ever :P Keep up the good work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)