Describe how you feel using vague concepts

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
feeling like an embarrassing typo that you just found in a message you sent yesterday thats too late to correct without it being awkward on account of you rereading a message you sent yesterday that hasnt yet had a response. why would you be doing that

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
feeling like an embarrassing typo that you just found in a message you sent yesterday thats too late to correct without it being awkward on account of you rereading a message you sent yesterday that hasnt yet had a response. why would you be doing that
if it makes you feel better, one time I was in charge of writing an official publication for my university that would be seen by hundreds of people. The whole thing was over 100 pages long so there was bound to be at least one error but the most tragic of all was found on the very last page. It was about the history of the university’s class gifts, and I was supposed to write “clock tower.” Instead, I wrote “cock tower.”

Thankfully it wasn’t a fireable offense but that sure was embarrassing

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
just explain that your team of personal posting archivists were reviewing your previous posts for inclusion in your new volume 'the decree of the fish, posting of a sage'. as they were doing this, one of them saw a typographical error and informed you that a posting corrigendum had to be issued for an electronic-mail post. where's the awkwardness in that?

Thankfully it wasn’t a fireable offense but that sure was embarrassing
lol. i would have given you a raise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)