DOU WCoP suspended due to Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
I thought I'd have some fun looking at which teams are the favourites to take this tournament while trying to guess who will be starting for each team. I won't be ranking Canada because ranking your own team is no fun. Grammar is probably non-existent and I suck at writing, but I hope you enjoy.

1. Us Central
2. Mediterranean
3. Europe
4. Us West
5. Us east
6. Apac
7. Latam

1. US Central: This team is the heavy favourite going into the tournament with players on the bench who would be easily starting if they were on other teams. Qsns and Nails are some of the best dou players in this tournament and are easy favourites to put up good records. Paraplegic is coming off a great year where he was especially good at the start with a new meta. He should be able to come up with some great teams that can give himself and the rest of his team a big advantage. Bowman is one of the most experienced players in this tour and despite not having the best year and a bad dpl, I’d expect him to do well in the new meta. He will also have some momentum with a good run in the fall seasonal. To fill the rest of the starter slots there are many experienced players to choose from and any of them should be able to do well. I expect spurrific, shadowmonstr or shrop to fill the last starter slots. Spurrific is a very solid player, but he has not played that much gen 8. Shrop just got back into playing tours this year and hes been doing well putting up good results in the last 2 seasonals, seemingly getting better as the year goes on. Shadowmonstr started the year strong with a good dpl and winter seasonal, but has a cooled off a bit since then. It has still been a good year for him and he is a capable player. The rest of the roster are all very capable players that can easily fill in if someone isn’t doing well. There are no weak points when looking at this roster and I see no way in which they do not make it out of the pools as one of the top teams.

2. Mediterranean: While US Central has a team of very experienced DOUers, Mediterranean should have a very strong starting lineup mainly consisting of players who have had more recent success. Umbry, jrl, tenzai and voltix, qwello have all had their best results in this past year so they will be tested if they can keep up their momentum in this tournament. Umbry is the best player of this group performing well in dpl and snake, she is a very solid player that should be a favourite to put up a good record. Qwello should also put up a good record coming off a good snake despite having a bad dpl. Jrl, tenzai and voltix have all had worse results since the seasonal they placed top 6 in, but they are still fairly solid and should do fine. Lastly they have SMB who has been one of the most consistent DOU players since 2017 and always seems to be able to come up with good, creative teams. This should be useful for him and his teammates to get an edge in the new metagame especially with some of the other starters not being the most consistent builders. I always look forward to seeing what he can come up with. The rest of the team has dou experience as well if the starters don’t do well with toxigen and amaranth having some decent results since sm and zigh doing well in this year's classic. Idk much about duckpond but it seems he has played some dou tours before and it’s unlikely he’ll have to play anyway. I thought this team could have maybe gotten soulwind, but the bench looks fairly strong as it is and he might be inactive considering he plays in like 100 other tournaments. This team is easily the second favourite in my eyes, but the lack of prolonged success on this team compared with us central ranks them lower.

3. Europe: I initially thought this team was gonna be bad due to the lack of experienced DOU players, but in the end, I like it quite a bit. I see 3 groups of players here with the experienced DOU players in yoda, auraray and frania, the french gang with givrix, sakura, k8sm and gardelame and the experienced singles players with bkc, tony and alpha rabbit. The first 3 are obvious starters for this team that should all do well, but I see a lot of surprising potential in the other slots. Givrix has the most dou experience on smogon from the rest as he’s had some alright results in ssnls. He seems decent, but he likes to use wack teams which may hold him back. Idk much about k8sm and gardelame, but it seems they’ve had some success in small french dou tours, so that’s better than nothing. Sakura is the most interesting player out of these to me as I think he’s gotten top 32 at vgc worlds and seems to destroy every dou suspect test. I think he will do quite well if he takes this seriously. Lastly there are the singles players who I am a fan of. Solid singles players obviously have a good understanding of the game and I believe this should translate to doubles quite well as long as they have some time to learn the meta a bit. BKC is the most well known of the three being one of the best singles players ever, but all 3 have had success in big smogon tours and have kept up to date with gen 8. If any of these players keep up with the meta a bit I believe they could surprise people in this tour. Overall I think this team’s experienced dou players combined with many players I believe could surprise the field ranks this team fairly highly.

4. US West: Like with Europe, I initially thought this team was gonna be quite bad, but the more looked into them the more I liked them. There is one consistent theme here and that most players here are known for using super wack teams. ESM, atago, demantoid and deoxys speed are all solid players who are not afraid to whip out a couple UR pokemon. This could work out really well if they find underrated mons that are quite good in the meta or it could backfire if they try to get too out there. Demantoid is the most experienced player here tho he hasn’t been the most active with gen 8. If he is motivated with the new meta he should do well. ESM and atago have had decent results in dou ssnls with no real standout performances, but they are both good players that should be able to get wins here. Deoxys speed was one of the best players back in oras, but he has not played much gen 8 as far as I know. I think he can do well if he is interested in the meta. For the last starter slots I think they go with kennyj and sunrose who both do not have very notable results. Sunrose is quite active in the community and I know he keeps up with the meta well while kenny has a bit better results in tournaments. I think both could do ok, but it’s hard to tell. The most notable player on the bench is ima who has had great results in singles for official team tours. Like with Europe, I think good singles players can do well here if they keep up with the meta a bit. Idk much about Maki’s skill, but he has played a couple doubles tournaments this year. I haven’t seen dunga play since like 2017 and I don’t remember him doing much then and I’ve never seen boat play a game of doubles while having no notable singles results I know of. Idk why z0mog is not on this team as he is arguably the best singles player and he’s even played doubles in the past qualling for dlt. I think he could even be starting on the team if he was interested and would easily be the best sub. Overall I think this team should do fine if they stay out of the deep end with their team choices and instead find underrated things that can give them advantages. Looking forward to what this team has to bring.

5. US East: I have a hard time rating this team as almost all of these players are relatively unproven or inconsistent. There is no clear starting lineup I see here as there too many question marks about a lot of players here. Human is the best player here as he is experienced and has been through gen 8 despite it not being his best year. He did poorly in DPL, but he only played 2 real games and didnt get the best chance. If he uses good teams he will do well. After him there are more and more question marks surrounding every player. Animus is the player with the most DOU success, but he has not played DOU all year so his commitment and knowledge is questionable. Fespy has played throughout this year without any real notable results, but I believe he is a capable player if he cares enough. Pinksylvie is another player who has not really played dou this year as far as I know, but she is an experienced vgc player and went 4-0 or something on my bspl team one time. She has also played dou in the past, so similar to Animus I would expect her to do ok if she is motivated. From here you have a lot of players that are quite active, but don’t have any great results and consistency in greengogoat, singlethunder and actuarily. If they can use their activity to build good teams I think it could make up for lack of battling consistency, but I don’t really have any expectations for any of them. The last possible starter I see here is hashtag who does not have much gen 8 experience, but seems motivated in the meta. I think he was held back by poor teams last dpl and could possibly do ok here if has good builds. N1n1 and energy seem like fine subs as I don’t think either have really had any impressive results, but have atleast played in the past. Overall I think this lacks standouts that the other teams have and I don’t see many of the less known players here really surprising anyone.

6. APAC: I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to rank this team above or below east, but I eventually decided that there were even more question marks with this team. Unlike US East, I can see a fairly clear starting 6 here with 3 players on this roster having pretty much 0 dou experience that I know of. Memoric is obviously the best player on this team and he’s had a fairly good year, but is just coming off a 4 game skid in snake. With DLC however, I’m sure he’ll have a fresh mindset and be looking for wins. Next there is nido-rus who is very experienced, but has never had a ton of standout performances. He is a very creative builder who can come up with some good ideas that could help make up for him not being a standout player. Yobuddy is also a creative builder who does not have the same experience as Nido-Rus but is fairly solid himself. He started the year off really strong with a ssnls finals appearance, but it went downhill from there with a poor dpl and nothing else notable. He is doing well in the current seasonal and he shows interest in the dlc meta, so I think he will do well. No one interesting and raf are more wildcard slots for me where they both don’t have any real notable results in dou. Raf is quite active which can help him and i think no one interesting has some vgc experience. Lastly there will be some crust dou slot with florsitthebudew or dragonwhale. They’ve both been playing other tiers since then so they’ll be familiars with the gen, but have not been playing dou. Florist never performed that well in dpl, but had some good ssnls while I think dwhale may have done a bit better in dpl. Either way I don’t expect a lot here. Once again idk anything about the subs, but Maple has a monotype ribbon so he can’t be too bad at mons. Overall this team, like US East, lacks standouts and I don’t see much chance of underrated players overperforming. I also have the least amount of faith in the bench here if one of the starters does not perform well.

7. Latam: Unfortunately someone has to be ranked last and I couldn’t justify having this team any higher. This team is just the most lacking in standouts and I have the least amount of faith in their more unknown players. Kiichikos is the biggest player here coming off a snake season. She hasn’t really had the best year doing mediocre in every doubles team tour and she’s sat out of the recent seasonals, but she might just not really be into the generation. She is a good player so if she can get back into it again she should be ok. Papiloco has had a fairly good year this year qualling for both dlts and doing decently in the spring seasonal. He seems motivated to do well in the dlc and I think he will do well this tour. From there, the most notable is Akaru who has not had a notable year. I really haven't seen much of him this generation, but he’s had good success in sm so he could turn it around. Zikam is likely the next slot here and he’s pretty inconsistent with no standouts performances. I think his biggest strength can be in his building where he has some cool ideas that sometimes aren’t always there. He often makes mistakes in battle so I wouldn’t count on him to be very reliable. I think Lliama probably has the most dou experience out of who’s left here, but there isn’t much notable from him. The rest of the players here have all played doubles, but all have limited experience. Many of these players seem to be just getting into the tier and I would like to see them do well, but I can’t expect anything from them. Like with other teams, I think this team could be boosted a bit if they got a top singles player in Gondra where I’d be more confident in their skill to transfer over someone with very limited experience. Overall, I like many players from this team and I would love to see the unproven players prove themselves with great performances, but I can’t rank them any higher because this team is just really lacking in consistent performers.

sawamura

Banned deucer.
Good to all as you are Well I am Zikam as you all know and I leave you my Predictions
for this Wcop together with the Power Ranking. First I will take as Measures I will not evaluate overall my team
with others as I do not want to fall into discord but I will say every thought of my players in particular.

1.Mediterranean

The mediterranean is one of the strongest teams I have ever seen. With players that live a present in the metagame of form Excellent as are DLT JRL BELL Tenzai and Qwello Lee . SMB One of the best players of these years fits excellently and once again enhances their ingenuity with creative and competitive teams with which they can crush, but beware that not all of us are a piece of cake. Voltix has proven to be a good player of the School of Tenzai along with DLT JRL BELL who have varied sets and equipment in a Poor Generation as SS while they can breathe confidence with the moves of Amaranth who is an expert in this type of tournaments with which he has excelled with the RBY and Old gens, both in where TheIdiotNinja has not had a season as he was in SM since I suppose he has not liked or has not had splendor but he is a player who can give much more.

when it is time to play and read the game. Umbry Reinforces the powerful line up of the Mediterranean with a Build Similar to Qwello Lee since they are countrymen they can share ideas by being More close. As my friend Mishimono said, she has shown great strength this year and because with so much renown in tours he has gained confidence and others have set their eye on him for Tours as he was DPL and the Smogon Snake Draft that is currently running. I see Toxigen very retired but at his highest level he is a bit annoying to deal with.

Zigh and duckpond the most Bench before this Line Up.

2.Us Central: Well, the second best team in my opinion since we see names that have shone a lot in the past and right now don't have their best moment. DaWoblefet in SM has had an excellent campaign with its Trap Team with which it has the biggest GXE of that time. miltankmilk , laptops and MajorBowman are very good players but in this year I have not seen it shine like in the previous Cups Mostly laptops and miltankmilk (players which I respect very much). This could be an advantage but at the same time a disadvantage because if we analyze its capacity of adaptation to the metagame is very fast but we have players Surprise in this year that have kept consistent and I would really like to see those meetings but with his nick we know that would give an excellent Show.

Paraplegic and Nails are the main weapon of this as both are the players with more travel in thismetagame and thus have forged excellent results. Paraplegic 's ability to build is very good at taking advantage of every ability
in which it is combined with mon at the time of making colors. I don't know you very well but your results speak for themselves and this can be attributed to the team as they can be one of the finalists. Shadowmonstr7
It started on but has been off and I emphasized it at the beginning of the year but what you can bet this Player to your team will be something that can make a complete difference, shrop and Spurrific 's greatest strength is its build and this team must take full advantage of it.
qsns is not someone I've seen play a lot but the foundation of every player is his result and he has proven it.

3. US east: I lean more as a third slot to this team by name more than anything else. fespy excellent Hero Ladder he was attributed by his Experience when facing different types of players, The_Bandit is one of the Revelations of this Year which I just met and I am happy to see this type of players with great surprise. n1n1 and Human are one of the pillars of this equipment in which we can emphasize the variety and imagination that it has at the time to make team and to play them to the competitive in which I place them here for that very reason. SingleThunder is someone I haven't seen much of but I do recognize players with great abilities like yours, Hashtag has not had her best year because she has an excuse that this gen sucks but her experience brings a lot of confidence and
excellent builder qualities as the years go by. GreenGogoatttt has also had a lot of quality on this tour and
as I have seen this user play which has to fight in this WCOP, nothing to add of Energy , Animus and PinkSylvie.

4.Canada: so I place Canada in this Slot 3 name in which I have seen here, Z Strats one of the players of the moment, KyleCole Winner of the DPL of this year and Mishimono that has been kept in these tournaments on a constant basis and so that contributes and gives reputation to this Canadian team.

Old players like Mizuhime and GenOne help in the Build and reading part of users who have played with them tours previous in this category which would benefit them in an excellent way in terms of tour Hamlette has played in some tours, Eisenherz I've seen him on certain tours as well where his ability to head the keyboard is magnificent as well as mine and Grandmas Cookin that adapts well to the metagame you place in front of it. SiceXV ToxaNex have not been noticed so I cannot argue, from my point of view of course.

5.US west: I can add to what Mishimono said this team is one of the strangest when it comes to building because
is not afraid to play a mon of the category UR which can give you a surprise of strange form. Demantoid and I want Atago to sit on me , They are the most renowned and then take this place for its constructive capacity, Demantoid has not had an excellent season but seeing him on previous tours gives me the feeling that he can give great results to his team with a tournament experience of this category that backs it up.

EternalSnowman highlighted the same as I emphasize Demantoid Goods plays and mons with Movepool that
can be something fun and fun to watch. Dunga and deoxys speed very missing this for my taste and but I can add that they can reinforce this team with their plays. KennyJ has climbed a lot this season and he brings very good results but he falls in wear matches which can be a weak point. Sunrose is one that has been very active and aware of the metagame but with the tours I have not seen him shine as he used to do in SM but since he can adapt excellently. Ima, Maki and Boat completely unknown to me.

I have not been able to see you in action but don't take it wrong, show me that I am wrong about this power ranking and that you can give much more.

6.Europe Team: Literally this team is my favorite because of the name and because it has a certain player named Yoda2798 that is more bad than doing Team with LLiama xD. (joke). This team is one of the slots that only has names in its list but some have results that contribute to the experience and power that this team can provide. Yoda2798 is one of them, you haven't shined as I wanted but he have been constant and now you are making room to get to the invitational and well it is wonderful to see your plays and you can bring that to your team.

AuraRayquaza is one of the players with more distance from here because in terms of moves he is one step ahead in the match up you put him.

Frania Is the slot Winner of this European team because its ability to play with Hazard and move-turns creates an annoying wear and tear. Givrix has been remarkable on this year's tours but just adding the rest of them is some filler. BKC not much because he has experience but in Old Gens.
with your reading you can make very good plays.

7.Latam: Well I can place my region because I have the feeling that we can fight and not be an easy prey, We have experience with Akaru Kokuyo, Kiichikos and papiloco, LLiama who has dedicated himself in good form to create solid colors. Tikkito , CaesarzeppeliXD and lyd have knowledge of the tier and
can be surprises for this tournament as was CaesarzeppeliXD in his first tour in this fall. Neblina has been playing constantly with Enzobanana(Enzonana. ). To conclude I add myself since I have gained experience but the truth as Mishimono says I have made mistakes in the tours by getting so far being very inconsistent because of my
Net provider problem. But for me I can't get any higher because of the lack of a name like Asura Crimson, Luisin and My Brother veristas .

8.Apac: I firmly believe that they have the same level as the Latin Team, but just having a memory I can deduce that it is not enough. Memoric my best friend from long time ago, Bro I am excited to play with you and I still have some grudges from that game of ours in the winter of Round 8 of this HAHAHAHA. your runs are always to the top and the result is always the best. YoBuddy a hard bone to gnaw on since its constructions and its plays are always unpredictable and very well implemented, Nido-Rus Great experience and good creativity that can be of Great help for your team . FloristtheBudew I have seen him on some tours doing well. And the rest you are not very noticeable apparently.

if you see errors in my grammar please tell me to correct it. I cant wait for this tour

Akaru Kokuyo

Discord: Akaruyo
is a Top Tiering Contributor
World Defender
In this statement I fully ensure everyone that I was not threatened by any means to write the following Power Rankings. They definetely did not tell me my position as Captain would be revoked and I would be banned from Doubles Circuit.
Also I've been very unactive for the last 2 years, I might not know all the new guys or not know if veteran ppl are still playing or not. Sry If I make a mistake there.

1. US Central

2. Mediterranean

3. Europe

4. Canada

5. US West

6. US East

7. APAC

1) US Central
Tbh I had a hard time deciding which team to rank 1st, but yeah I think I'm going with US Central. Packing players that play the tier on a high level and have had a good performance with qsns + Paraplegic + Shadowmonstr, plus having really good players that I'm not sure if they're still playing but are still super good in Bowman + miltankmilk + Nails + DaWoble, and last but not least, old players that haven't really touched the tier but can do good on Spurrific + laptops + shrop. Overall, solid players everywhere, solid teambuilders in a lot of them, It's going to be a fun time playing vs this team! If they don't make playoffs they probably got either HARD haxed or hacked.

2) Mediterranean
Now if Mediterranean isn't 1st ofc they're second. Captained by my former apprentice SMB and having high caliber players in umbry - tenzai - jrl - voltix - Qwello, I expect them to tear through most teams with ease. The rest of the players aren't randoms either, toxigen being an old dubs player, Amarant having good success in dubs despite not 100% maining them (i think?) and Zigh being a solid player just makes the whole team a perfect candidate to take the cup. If they don't make playoffs they probably got a hard time piloting the 30000 IQ teams made by SMB.

3) Europe
Imagine being Europe and not having SMB - umbry - spanish trio lmfao. Anyway, this team still has a good ammount of solid players in AuraRayquaza - Frania - Yoda. I think Givrix plays dubs as well, but the only thing I really know of him is got 1st seed on DLT only to get unlucky enough to face SMB ): . I don't even have to say anything about BKC. The man himself. You can probably create a tier that contains Digimons and he'll be top 1 of it. Now, I have no idea who the rest of the team is, but from references I've got, they're no newbies, so we all better watch out and not let our guard down. If they don't make playoffs, I mean you can just say you didn't had Mediterranean members and no one complains.

4) Canada
Canada seems to have a good and solid lineup. I think their main core will be Mishimono - Z strats - GenOne, players that have kept participating and having good results on tours, and a special special mention to GenOne because his builds are :fire: . They also pack a couple of veteran players in Mizuhime - KyleCole, known to be real good in past gens, but I'm not sure if they have played SS at all. Will practice be enough to take a bit of rust out and shine? We'll see! Now, the rest of the team I don't know who they are, but I think they all play dubs? Anyway if they were picked I doubt it was because they were the ones remaining, they must have some kind of experiencie and want to take a spot on the starting lineup. If they don't make playoffs It's Mish's fault. It's always Mish's fault.

5) US West
First and most noticeable, how is there a user named "I want Atago to sit on me"? . Isn't the limit like 10 characters? Anyway good nick, 10/10. They pack some good players on what I think will be the starting lineup with Demantoid - Sunrose - ESM - DeoSpeed - Atago - KennyJ. Demantoid being the ace of the team, having the most experience out of all of them, though I'm not sureIf he has played SS (I think not). Also a lot of old dubs players that haven't been on the scene for a while, but should do ok if they get practice and motivation. I think this team has the potential of becoming a great threat on the tournament, but only with enough practice to get the rust off. If they don't make playoffs It's Demantoid's fault because he was too busy writing 5 bibles about Mishimono.

6) US East
I actually didn't know about the order between East and West, but ended up placing them like this because if West has veterans, East has MORE veterans (that I thiink don't play SS/Haven't played as much). First we have the nice user GreenGogoatttt that likes everything that moves. I always have a like from him, so I like him too. We have the stellar probuilder n1n1, the expert MonoFire user fespy and the unhuman Human. Some old but good players in Animus (formerly Mint16), Hashtag, Energy & the previously mentioned Human. The rest of players I don't really know much about them, but I think I've seen their names a lot on Dubs things so they're ok. We have an triumph card here on Bandit, who recently joined out of nowhere and made it on the team, is this the birth of a new superplayer? Idk lol we'll have to see. If this team doesn't make it to playoffs was because they didn't have the IQ to pilot masterbuilder n1n1 teams or they didn't allow fespy to bring MonoFire. (Or both)

7) APAC
Aww man, honestly I rated this team this low only because I don't know 75% of their players, but maybe they're some hidden OP players that only raf knows. Carrying with the superstar Memoric, and having YoBuddy + NidoRus in the back, I think they can just surprise everyone and take a spot on playoffs here. Raf is also a veteran but I'm not sure if he still plays. The rest unofortunately I don't know who they are ): . The only thing I know is that if this team doesn't make it to playoffs, it was probably because they never get to play a game because gmt +38479342 is hard to schedule with ):

Bonus: LATAM
cwl.png

If we don't make it to playoffs It's because half of our players are venezuelan and they probably got disconected midgame ):

sawamura

Banned deucer.
In this statement I fully ensure everyone that I was not threatened by any means to write the following Power Rankings. They definetely did not tell me my position as Captain would be revoked and I would be banned from Doubles Circuit.
Also I've been very unactive for the last 2 years, I might not know all the new guys or not know if veteran ppl are still playing or not. Sry If I make a mistake there.

1. US Central

2. Mediterranean

3. Europe

4. Canada

5. US West

6. US East

7. APAC

1) US Central
Tbh I had a hard time deciding which team to rank 1st, but yeah I think I'm going with US Central. Packing players that play the tier on a high level and have had a good performance with qsns + Paraplegic + Shadowmonstr, plus having really good players that I'm not sure if they're still playing but are still super good in Bowman + miltankmilk + Nails + DaWoble, and last but not least, old players that haven't really touched the tier but can do good on Spurrific + laptops + shrop. Overall, solid players everywhere, solid teambuilders in a lot of them, It's going to be a fun time playing vs this team! If they don't make playoffs they probably got either HARD haxed or hacked.

2) Mediterranean
Now if Mediterranean isn't 1st ofc they're second. Captained by my former apprentice SMB and having high caliber players in umbry - tenzai - jrl - voltix - Qwello, I expect them to tear through most teams with ease. The rest of the players aren't randoms either, toxigen being an old dubs player, Amarant having good success in dubs despite not 100% maining them (i think?) and Zigh being a solid player just makes the whole team a perfect candidate to take the cup. If they don't make playoffs they probably got a hard time piloting the 30000 IQ teams made by SMB.

3) Europe
Imagine being Europe and not having SMB - umbry - spanish trio lmfao. Anyway, this team still has a good ammount of solid players in AuraRayquaza - Frania - Yoda. I think Givrix plays dubs as well, but the only thing I really know of him is got 1st seed on DLT only to get unlucky enough to face SMB ): . I don't even have to say anything about BKC. The man himself. You can probably create a tier that contains Digimons and he'll be top 1 of it. Now, I have no idea who the rest of the team is, but from references I've got, they're no newbies, so we all better watch out and not let our guard down. If they don't make playoffs, I mean you can just say you didn't had Mediterranean members and no one complains.

4) Canada
Canada seems to have a good and solid lineup. I think their main core will be Mishimono - Z strats - GenOne, players that have kept participating and having good results on tours, and a special special mention to GenOne because his builds are :fire: . They also pack a couple of veteran players in Mizuhime - KyleCole, known to be real good in past gens, but I'm not sure if they have played SS at all. Will practice be enough to take a bit of rust out and shine? We'll see! Now, the rest of the team I don't know who they are, but I think they all play dubs? Anyway if they were picked I doubt it was because they were the ones remaining, they must have some kind of experiencie and want to take a spot on the starting lineup. If they don't make playoffs It's Mish's fault. It's always Mish's fault.

5) US West
First and most noticeable, how is there a user named "I want Atago to sit on me"? . Isn't the limit like 10 characters? Anyway good nick, 10/10. They pack some good players on what I think will be the starting lineup with Demantoid - Sunrose - ESM - DeoSpeed - Atago - KennyJ. Demantoid being the ace of the team, having the most experience out of all of them, though I'm not sureIf he has played SS (I think not). Also a lot of old dubs players that haven't been on the scene for a while, but should do ok if they get practice and motivation. I think this team has the potential of becoming a great threat on the tournament, but only with enough practice to get the rust off. If they don't make playoffs It's Demantoid's fault because he was too busy writing 5 bibles about Mishimono.

6) US East
I actually didn't know about the order between East and West, but ended up placing them like this because if West has veterans, East has MORE veterans (that I thiink don't play SS/Haven't played as much). First we have the nice user GreenGogoatttt that likes everything that moves. I always have a like from him, so I like him too. We have the stellar probuilder n1n1, the expert MonoFire user fespy and the unhuman Human. Some old but good players in Animus (formerly Mint16), Hashtag, Energy & the previously mentioned Human. The rest of players I don't really know much about them, but I think I've seen their names a lot on Dubs things so they're ok. We have an triumph card here on Bandit, who recently joined out of nowhere and made it on the team, is this the birth of a new superplayer? Idk lol we'll have to see. If this team doesn't make it to playoffs was because they didn't have the IQ to pilot masterbuilder n1n1 teams or they didn't allow fespy to bring MonoFire. (Or both)

7) APAC
Aww man, honestly I rated this team this low only because I don't know 75% of their players, but maybe they're some hidden OP players that only raf knows. Carrying with the superstar Memoric, and having YoBuddy + NidoRus in the back, I think they can just surprise everyone and take a spot on playoffs here. Raf is also a veteran but I'm not sure if he still plays. The rest unofortunately I don't know who they are ): . The only thing I know is that if this team doesn't make it to playoffs, it was probably because they never get to play a game because gmt +38479342 is hard to schedule with ):

Bonus: LATAM
View attachment 285703
If we don't make it to playoffs It's because half of our players are venezuelan and they probably got disconected midgame ):
Cantv moment :cwl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)