NOC Dragon Ball Z NOC - Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea then blazade android i totally forgot billy's results *_*

i guess you could consider king + blazade scummates and then internet android? that also fits with the android kills not working out which would be an interesting theory

Jalmont:

For someone that claims to have information, you're completely useless.

You don't know between Macle and Internet. You haven't really considered android possibilities. You still somehow think there's a 50/50 between me and King. What exactly could you have claiming have solved?

Maybe you're watcher and saw me or King target at some point. Maybe you're JOAT, but that's unlikely since you've hinted you wouldn't have claimed as JOAT. If you had any info, you should have used it to inform your opinions. If you don't, you shouldn't have created such a fuss.

So Jalmont isn't trying to scumhunt using the known info at all which I think just became clear to Billy.

And King_'s line is I got lucky as Cell in incriminating the Android. Smooth.

Cool, at least we're all on the same page.

People talk about how MY stories are "convenient", then you talk about how I just HAPPEN to hit the watcher counterclaim or the real android, depending on what's more convenient to assume atm.

But it doesn't even matter as long as we lynch right today.

billy the only information I've ever claimed to have has had to do with blazade (although i am wary about claiming it to be information since i'm not claiming here). it's pointless in trying to attempt to move beyond that because my hands are tied by the rules. i've talked with the hosts about it and there's really nothing more i can say or do to hint at stuff without going close to claiming. i have no information beyond that - the only informed opinion that i have is that blazade is not good (and i know exactly why) - nothing more, nothing less, and I don't believe i've insinuated anything more than that so sorry if you've thought i have had anything more than that.

it's unfair to claim that i *think* it's a 50/50 because i don't. i think you are more then likely to be good and i've pretty much been working off you being good. that doesn't mean it's out of the question however and i can still consider it.

like i've said previously i haven't considered android mafia really up to this point, in part because i don't think it's a fruitful exercise. it is more so now but i haven't really been thinking about it. my b

lol blazade come on bro that's a stretch dude. you have to have something better than that lol

lol blazade come on bro that's a stretch dude. you have to have something better than that lol
I have said a lot more that's better than that and everything I've said has been more substantiated, true, and committed than what you have said.

Not to mention the point about convenient stories holds since you literally called me on the same thing for worse reasons.

We're lynching between Jalmont and Blazade today. If we mislynch, King_ is framer and the android can shoot him. It's not a loss, but it's a kingmaker scenario.

I should say this in case I fall asleep and the lynch is finalized before I wake:

If we mislynch today, the watcher should absolutely not be on me. Watch either Yeti or Asek.

If we hit the android today, watcher is effectively useless.

If we hit a mafia, I'm not 100% sure.

Watcher knows his counterclaimer is bad. The watcher needs to sort out Macle v Internet.
In the event of a mafia lynch, we have 2 50/50s, in which case both bads shoot from me/yeti/asek. At this point its a 1/3 shot to guess the right target.

Billy watcher watches you in all scenarios imo.
Yeah I was trying to figure out what Billy was getting at and it made no sense to me. Tracker's better than I am now anyway because Framer just idles now that there's no Cop and likely no JOAT shot.

Now it's WIFOM for kills and targeting (Will Billy live and potentially be able to track me to a Non killer? Do I need to watch him to find his killer in case ha can't track the others?) Oooooooooooh. There's risk and counterplay everywhere tbh

If they kill in the 50/50s they give us an easy lynch the next day.
If they kill me, they run the risk of double targeting, and the watcher gets an easy read on the second 50/50. If both watchers end up agreeing, we get a lynch there too. At this point almost every role is useless, so it's down to who is trusted and who isn't.

Also your stories suck.

o k

well since we've decided on me i've said my peace and since i didn't crumb my posts with any potential results (assuming, of course, that i even have results!) i don't really have anything left to say nor do i really have the energy to say it. i will respond to things if i am tagged since i do still care! but not enough to continue to fight the inevitable as i suppose it should be and is. t b h i am quite surprised things lasted this long but maybe i am not so surprised after all. gave it my best shot

don't change the lynch now let's just get this over with and end this game

i'm out so GL town pull through and get the W

unvote
vote jalmont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)