Embarrassed by your parents with something Pokemon(ish)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Actually I think that makes your dad awesome?
I've never really been embarrassed by anything with my parents and pokemon. I've had a pokemon cake for like my last 2/3 birthdays, haha.

Actually I think that makes your dad awesome?
I've never really been embarrassed by anything with my parents and pokemon. I've had a pokemon cake for like my last 2/3 birthdays, haha.
My dad,falling after dancing stupidly,AWESOME??
Then its my turn to dance like Lady GaGa around campus and become awesome.

I embarrass my sister in front of her friends by playing pokemon in my underwear, spread eagle on the couch. I then try to pick them up or show my pokemon. I was dumbfounded when they were turned OFF by my strategy with mamoswine...there's a chance I was drunk for this event.

Why was that being played at an 80's night?

My parents don't know much about Pokémon, other than that I used to play it. I got back into Pokémon after Platinum was released (which was the end of my freshman year in college), so they don't even know I still play it.

Also, KB, you're going to make some parents' group try to ban Pokémon someday because it turns people into child molesters.

i was at a party and somebody put on the original pokemon theme song. I resisted to dance, My friends did though...

Oh you're SO lucky.I envy you.
My dad thinks that Pokemon will weaken me in math.
How stupid...
You should explain to him EV spreads and damage calculations. What a great idea, informing them of the complexities of Pokemon.

To reduce any embarrassment I may get from my parents or anyone else, I make it pretty clear to everyone that I play it. Flaunt that Pokewalker! Wear some buttons and pins! Sticker up them notebooks! I live in a relatively accepting community, so I can do this without shame. I can bait other players out sometimes like this too.

You should explain to him EV spreads and damage calculations. What a great idea, informing them of the complexities of Pokemon.

To reduce any embarrassment I may get from my parents or anyone else, I make it pretty clear to everyone that I play it. Flaunt that Pokewalker! Wear some buttons and pins! Sticker up them notebooks! I live in a relatively accepting community, so I can do this without shame. I can bait other players out sometimes like this too.
Haha, same, this year I got my entire track team and plenty of other kids to play Pokemon and now I'm guessing a couple teachers know about it too..

I don't think I've ever been embarrassed by the fact that I play Pokemon, and since my parents don't really acknowledge the fact that I do, they haven't embarrassed me in any way concerning it. In my school, playing Pokemon is a fairly accepted activity. I even sang the Pokemon theme song as a duet with another guy in a class one day, completely impromptu, and the entire room burst into applause. It was impressive.

Why was that being played at an 80's night?

My parents don't know much about Pokémon, other than that I used to play it. I got back into Pokémon after Platinum was released (which was the end of my freshman year in college), so they don't even know I still play it.

Also, KB, you're going to make some parents' group try to ban Pokémon someday because it turns people into child molesters.

Well,it sounded "80's"-ish...Did you even listen to the song?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
If by 80s-ish you mean not like the 80s at all, then yeah. What you've got there is some sort of Jazz with electric guitar, like the old Street Fighter games.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I dont even believe that stupid story, there are too many things that don't even make sense about it.

Besides, I'm not sure how you expect people to relate and even contribute to something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)