[Expert] We Don't Need No Mafia - Criminals and Heroes win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Good game Unknown/Geniuses. Good game.

By the way, Criminals, if your plan is to align with the Geniuses, why in god's name would they pick you over the Unknown? The Unknown offer them:
-3 extra votes+a persuader (giving instant majority in the lynch, the only reliable way of killing in this game)
-A killer who can kill tonight

While you can offer them...what, exactly? A hook?

The Geniuses will side with the Unknown. And Bass' number one target is you guys.

Not like any of this will do much good this close to deadline.
By the way, Criminals, if your plan is to align with the Heroes, why in god's name would they pick you over the Monsters? The Monsters offer them:
-1 extra vote+hook (giving instant majority in the lynch, the only reliable way of killing in this game)
-A kidnapper who can kidnap their enemies for later

While you can offer them...what, exactly? A hook?

The Heroes will side with the Monster. And Jackal's number one target is you guys.

Oh and I'm posting in the name of Flounder: "I got kidnapped and lost my votes"

UncleSam

Leading this village
1. The Criminals offer them a killer who can actually touch the Unknown
2. We offer them 1 extra vote, which does not give majority.

Criminals, your only chance at winning is to try to get the Heroes on your side.

Of course, as I said, none of this matters because the Criminals will not be online until deadline in all probability, these are more posts for future reference when the Unknown/Geniuses roll everyone...then I can say "I told ya so".

LightWolf

lightwoof
1. The Criminals offer them a killer who can actually touch the Unknown
2. We offer them 1 extra vote, which does not give majority.

Criminals, your only chance at winning is to try to get the Heroes on your side.

Of course, as I said, none of this matters because the Criminals will not be online until deadline in all probability, these are more posts for future reference when the Unknown/Geniuses roll everyone...then I can say "I told ya so".
Someone can't spot a joke here it seems. But really I'd like to known why anyone would choose the mafia with an outed hookable kill over the unhit mighty monsters? Or are you trying to tell me you'd work alone if we left you alive here? Yeah right according to your claim that's impossible.

The votes are counted, even from the mysterious wormbot who likes to make his announcement stealthily, and it was found out that the poor person who was going to die was...

Unclesam
Wait!!!!!! Stop!!!! Lynch me and you will lose the war!!!
However, his words are not heeded, and despite the millions of gadgets he throws out to save himself, it doesn't work and he's brought down from Mars where he escaped to with the Everywhere Door.

Dear Unclesam,
You are Doraemon.
You are allied with The Monsters From Several Different Dimensions.

When Nobita changed the world, someone had assassinated him. The culprit... was you, his best friend. When the world changed you wanted more then being a sidekick to a stupid character. You wanted to be famous, to be known throughout the world, and you won't stop at anything to do so. That was why you joined up with The Monsters From Several Different Dimensions.

Although you have many different equipment, your main ability comes from the storage place, the 4 dimensional pocket. This will allow you to store people in them until either you die or they escape. Therefore, you may PM me with the title "Night X - Pocketing USER". If that user is one of your team's targets, you will store him in your 4 dimensional pocket, and they will be unable to do anything until they escape. You will only release them if you die, or if you try to pocket a non-target when you have 2 or more people in your 4 dimensional pocket. You can keep as many targets as you like in your pocket.

You win if your faction is alive when The Mad Evil Geniuses and The Everyday Boring Criminals are wiped out or pocketed by Doraemon.
Suddenly, two people tumble out of the pocket. With some *cough cough* surprise, Mekkah and Flounder have returned from the hell that is Doraemon's pocket and have entered the war once more.

Night 5 begins now, and will end in 48 hours, 11PM GMT+8 Thursday June 3rd.

Yeah, ha ha ha!

Finally, someone let me outta my cage
Now time for me is nothin' cuz I'm countin' no age
Nah I couldn't be there, now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs, and I'm under each snare

Intangible
Bet you didn't think so I command you to
Panoramic view
Look I'll make it all manageable

Pick and choose
Sit and lose
All you different crews
Chicks and dudes
Who you think is really kickin' tunes?

Picture you gettin' down in a picture tube
Like you lit the fuse
You think it's fictional
Mystical? Maybe
Spiritual
Hearable
What appears in you is a clearer view cos you're too crazy

Lifeless
To know the definition for what life is
Priceless
For you because I put you on the hype shit
You like it?
Gunsmokin' righteous with one token
Psychic among those

Possess you with one go

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i thought we were playing expert mafia?

where can i sign up for a mafia where people won't play retarded, and listen to whatever they are told?

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
because now the genius/unknown alliance has 2 killers and the lynch majority and we are all fucked out of our assholes?????????

????????????

Yeah, ha ha ha!

Finally, someone let me outta my cage
Now time for me is nothin' cuz I'm countin' no age
Nah I couldn't be there, now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs, and I'm under each snare

Intangible
Bet you didn't think so I command you to
Panoramic view
Look I'll make it all manageable

Pick and choose
Sit and lose
All you different crews
Chicks and dudes
Who you think is really kickin' tunes?

Picture you gettin' down in a picture tube
Like you lit the fuse
You think it's fictional
Mystical? Maybe
Spiritual
Hearable
What appears in you is a clearer view cos you're too crazy

Lifeless
To know the definition for what life is
Priceless
For you because I put you on the hype shit
You like it?
Gunsmokin' righteous with one token
Psychic among those

Possess you with one go
It's all in your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)