Big First Official Smogon Mafia Game: Metagame Mafia - Game Over - Anything Goes Wins!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
no fun allowed
What the FLIP did you just flipping say about this game, you little goose? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my kek in the Dank Memers, and I’ve been involved in numerous well liked posts on mafia games, and I have over 300 confirmed mislynches on villagers. I am trained in NOC wallposting and I’m the top scum in the entire Circus Maximus storied subforum. You are nothing to me but just another lynch target. I will instakill you the heck out of this ratchet Walrein game with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this time-honored subforum, mark my salty words. You think you can get away with nazi modding this game to me over the Internet? Think again, cocksucker. As we speak I am banging the game's main host to and he is bending to my every whim, pussy game too strong, so you better prepare for the instakill, maggot. The instakill that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re freakin dead, kid. I can post anywhere, anytime, and I can ruin you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my double kidnap-freezers. Not only am I extensively trained in carrying Flyhn, but I have access to the entire spreadsheet of every easily-moled village leader and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable cock off the face of the forum, you little (BAN ME PLEASE). If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “nazi mod” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fifteen year old tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you journalisming idiot. I will mod block all over you and you will never get that badge. You’re flippin dead, kiddo.

Asek

Banned deucer.
just a heads up i'm forum name changed (asek--> gamer boy), but will still be going by the former on irc and showdown! (sam told me to post this)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Cycle 4
Sub: billymills has subbed in for Sunny004 (inactivity)

-------
You all surround Pokemon Trainer, or, as he is known to some of you, imperfectluck.

'We can't trust him!' Shrieks the hysterical crowd.

With naught but a shrug to defend himself, the angry mob besets him on all sides. Many of the blows mysteriously pass right through him, he eventually succumbs.
UncleSam said:
Dear Pokemon Trainer,
You are Gengar.

Under a full moon, this Pokémon likes to mimic the shadows of people and laugh at their fright.

You can use Hex each Cycle. If your target is inflicted with a status condition, this will kill him or her.

You are allied with the OverUsed Tier. You win if the OverUsed Tier eliminates all others.
Surely this will be a great Cycle for The Res....you all trail off instantly, and look around. Surely something bad's going to happen, right?

After a few moments, the sleeping Cancerous starts to convulse. On the verge of waking up from his nightmares, he lurches one last time, and is still.
UncleSam said:
Dear Cancerous,
You are Smeargle.

Smeargle marks the boundaries of its territory using a body fluid that leaks out from the tip of its tail. Over 5,000 different marks left by this Pokémon have been found.

You can use Sketch each Cycle. This will let you copy any attacking move in the game, and attack one target with it. Because your offensive stats are so poor, this will do virtually nothing, but you will see how effective the move is against your target.

You are holding a Focus Sash. This will ensure that the first attack made against you will not kill you. Note that attacking abilities which would not normally kill you will still pop this.

You are allied with The Rest. You win if The Rest eliminate all others.
Well, 1 for 1 isn't so bad, right?

As this is all happening, Asek/Gamer Boy, unaware to the crowd, raises up a fist to land another monstrous blow on an unsuspecting Pokemon. This time, however, a slightly faster Pokemon flanks him, and massacres him with an Overheat.
UncleSam said:
Dear Asek,
You are Zekrom.

This legendary Pokémon can scorch the world with lightning. It assists those who want to build an ideal world.

You can use Bolt Strike each Cycle. The impact from this ability will cause your target to not be able to perform a kill, if he or she is performing one. This will also paralyze whoever you target with it.

You are holding a Shuca Berry. This will cause the first Thief action used on you to fail.

You are allied with the Ubers Tier. You win if the Ubers Tier eliminates all others.
...is that it? Only 3 bodies? How could that be? Who else can you murder to get vengeance on your fallen comrades? Are things finally looking up for The Rest?

Find out next time (probably not next time) on Metagame Mafia.

It is now Cycle 4. Cycle 4 ends at 7 PM CST on Monday, May 30th.

Results going out now.

Yeti

dark saturday
ayy lmao dropped zekrom like he's hot

send them results my way let's get some more good lynches going get your results to me asap so we can pop some more mafia right on outta this game

really gr8 night for us, removed a paralyzer and the OU's secondary killer

Yeti

dark saturday
alrighty today we are going to vote zorbees

too many not-village-aligned things are happening surrounding him and he is pretty much confirmed scum. let's pop him like we did big zek

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)