Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun with your Pokemon, buddy :)

Will do!! I guess this completes the 10 EM breedables for 5 shinies deal huh? Well, if there is anything and I mean anything I can do or hatch or breed or anything related to that, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm usually on all day and welcome new projects

Will do!! I guess this completes the 10 EM breedables for 5 shinies deal huh? Well, if there is anything and I mean anything I can do or hatch or breed or anything related to that, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm usually on all day and welcome new projects
I'll definitely keep an eye on you. I have to say, you're the nicest person I've met in a long long time. I had fun trading with and talking to you. You put a lot of effort in breeding all of those Pokemon in a -relative- short amount of time, upon my request. I think I'll add you to my whitelist, simply because you're such an awesome person. This will mean that I'll be a lot milder when it comes to future trades with you.

:)

I'll definitely keep an eye on you. I have to say, you're the nicest person I've met in a long long time. I had fun trading with and talking to you. You put a lot of effort in breeding all of those Pokemon in a -relative- short amount of time, upon my request. I think I'll add you to my whitelist, simply because you're such an awesome person. This will mean that I'll be a lot milder when it comes to future trades with you.

:)

Oh wow!!! I'm honored, I really am =) Thank you for that. Well, the way I see it, you be nice is this cruel world and it gets you places you know? No body gets anywhere being an ass and a jerk right? Like I said earlier, I'm determined to get projects done. For me to get the pokemon I'm after sure, but I also want to help other trainers and breeders help others out. Again, thank you for the courtesy!!

I do have a question for you now that I think about it. I'm looking for a shiny Nidoran-F and Nidoran-M both with 6IV or 5IV -Atk and w/Hustle as their ability. I see that you don't have them on your list, but would you know someone who does have them. I do prefer the Nidoran forms, not Nidoking and Nidoqueen if you know what I mean.

I do have a question for you now that I think about it. I'm looking for a shiny Nidoran-F and Nidoran-M both with 6IV or 5IV -Atk and w/Hustle as their ability. I see that you don't have them on your list, but would you know someone who does have them. I do prefer the Nidoran forms, not Nidoking and Nidoqueen if you know what I mean.
That would be me! Im actually working in a shiny ponyta for Fluke after I finish some orders, and I recently added a new feature to my shop

EDIT: Sorry for hi-jacking ur thread Fluke

Oh wow!!! I'm honored, I really am =) Thank you for that. Well, the way I see it, you be nice is this cruel world and it gets you places you know? No body gets anywhere being an ass and a jerk right? Like I said earlier, I'm determined to get projects done. For me to get the pokemon I'm after sure, but I also want to help other trainers and breeders help others out. Again, thank you for the courtesy!!
You're more than welcome.

That would be me! Im actually working in a shiny ponyta for Fluke after I finish some orders, and I recently added a new feature to my shop

EDIT: Sorry for hi-jacking ur thread Fluke
Man, screw you for hi-jacking my thread. I thought we were friends D:
just kidding

:heart:

Alright, I'll take a look at your thread later today. Quite busy at the moment. Is that OK? :)
Hey there fluke, did you manage to have a look at my shop for the breedables? :3
Again, I am interested in these. ^^
Female Love Ball Slugma
Male Skorupi
Female Nest Ball HA Snover
Male Joltik
Female Dive Ball HA Inkay
Female HA Bergimite

Last edited:
I'd like the the following females:
Dream Ball Cubone, Dream Ball Sneasel, Dream Ball Pinsir, Luxury Ball Pinsir, Dive Ball Espurr and Dream Ball Ekans.

Let me know if that's alright :)
Definitely is. I will VM you once I have them bred. ^^ Might take a while, since I have a lot of breeding to do for other trades. But it should be done no later then Wednesday. Would you like perfect 5IV or imperfect?

EDIT: I forgot I was already trading for a snover in serebii, so what pkmn would you like to take out? ^^'

Definitely is. I will VM you once I have them bred. ^^ Might take a while, since I have a lot of breeding to do for other trades. But it should be done no later then Wednesday. Would you like perfect 5IV or imperfect?

EDIT: I forgot I was already trading for a snover in serebii, so what pkmn would you like to take out? ^^'
Please reply in this thread instead of VMing me. I'm often on mobile, and I mostly don't get noticed from PMs and VMs because mobile doesn't work properly.

I'd like to take out the Dream Ball Cubone.

And I'd like perfect 5IV :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back