From Untiereds to Ubers

Ah my bad... Yeah they nerfed it, but I think they should've nerfed it less hard now that you think about it. Like maybe just get rid of the ability to use every cosplay and starter pika move, but make it to where you can use one of them. That alone was all the needs it needed to be busted but not so busted in my opinion.
I mean the cosplay moves don't really change much, except for the fact that now Pikachu DOESN'T have to choose between being useless against PDon or Zygarde-C, while maybe letting it do something to Giratina-O. I mean honestly the only truly notable move amongst the Cosplay moves is Icicle Crash.

Heck, only Zippy Zap really changed anything from the Partner moves due to being a strong +2 priority STAB that always crits. Splishy Splash is only a minor improvement over Surf and Floaty Fall is mostly neutral coverage for the physical sets.

Also, lemme just quote this:

I mean my Lapras, it's HUGE Primal Groudon bait, as well as Primal Kyogre bait

Primal Kyogre bait
+2 252 SpA Lapras Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Kyogre-Primal: 266-314 (78 - 92%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+2 252 SpA Lapras Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Kyogre-Primal: 216-256 (63.3 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I ain't seeing it, chief. Did you forget that Lapras gets Thunderbolt (and Thunder)?

About the only thing that makes your Lapras not absolutely DESTROY most Primal Kyogre variants is the fact that you kept Shell Armor instead of Water Absorb. Your Lapras actually has very good bulk for a Shell Smash user, to the point where only one of Primal Kyogre's sets can really threaten to OHKO (that being the Special Attacker set with Thunder). Otherwise the whale gets walloped.

Last edited:
This looked interesting so I thought I'd try it out. Not sure if my submissions will get votes for being this late but oh well.

View attachment 190505

Pokemon: Seviper
Typing: Poison/Dark
Abilities: Shed Skin, Strong Jaw, Infiltrator
Stats: 90/130/70/100/70/110 BST:570
New Moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Psychic Fang
Updated Move: Poison Fang- BP increased to 75 (It was kinda its signature move so it should be able to use it)
Reasoning: I had the idea of fixing up Seviper as it is known as the "Fang Snake Pokemon" but it doesn't really get to use its fangs much in competitive. So giving it Strong Jaw and fixing the BP for one of its STAB moves was the first thing I thought of. Then giving it the elemental fangs and Psychic Fangs to give it type coverage as I geared it to be a physical sweeper. I gave it a secondary Dark typing to patch up its Psychic weakness and to give a STAB boost to Crunch. With some good support moves in its arsenal such as Coil and Glare it can easily find a good time to set up and sweep or disrupt the opponent's team by spreading paralysis or toxic poison from its upgraded Poison Fang. I didn't want to go too overboard with it so I just gave it some new coverage, a new ability to fit with its lore, and some new stats to help it use its new tools effectively.

View attachment 190506

Pokemon: Alolan Golem
Typing: Steel/Electric
Abilities: Magnet Pull, Galvanize, Steelworker
Stats: 80/135/120/50/70/100 BST: 555
New Moves: Rail-Gun Shot, Magnet Bomb, Bullet Punch, Shift Gear, Meteor Mash, Sunsteel Strike, Flash Cannon, Zap Cannon, Rapid Spin, Flame Charge
Rail-Gun Shot: 100 BP, 100% Accuracy, Physical, Non-Contact, Electric Type move.
Reasoning: Looking at Alolan Golem's OU analysis shows that its main niche is a Physical based Steel Trapper, so like a Physical counterpart to Magnezone. So it thought I would take that idea and make A-Golem into a Physical Magnezone. The Rock typing hurts it a lot so I swapped it out for the better Steel typing giving it more resistances to make it easier to switch into. To let it better utilize its new Steel typing I gave it some new Steel type moves that fits the Railgun aesthetic. Speaking of which, its new move Rail-Gun Shot gives it a better Electric type move to use while using Magnet Pull as before you had to use Wild Charge which causes recoil or Thunder Punch which wasn't as strong. As for stats, I only boosted its Attack stat to make it hit harder and pumped in a lot more Speed so it doesn't always have to rely on a Choice Scarf to outspeed what it's trapping. The ability Steelworker is for if you don't want to use A-Golem as a Steel Trapper and rather a sweeper with its new Steel movepool and the boosting move Shift Gear added to its arsenal.
I'm gonna resubmit my previous two entries due to a misunderstanding.
Edit to Rail-Gun Shot: PP is 16

Last edited:

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
I mean the cosplay moves don't really change much, except for the fact that now Pikachu DOESN'T have to choose between being useless against PDon or Zygarde-C, while maybe letting it do something to Giratina-O. I mean honestly the only truly notable move amongst the Cosplay moves is Icicle Crash.

Heck, only Zippy Zap really changed anything from the Partner moves due to being a strong +2 priority STAB that always crits. Splishy Splash is only a minor improvement over Surf and Floaty Fall is mostly neutral coverage for the physical sets.

Also, lemme just quote this:

+2 252 SpA Lapras Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Kyogre-Primal: 266-314 (78 - 92%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+2 252 SpA Lapras Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Kyogre-Primal: 216-256 (63.3 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I ain't seeing it, chief. Did you forget that Lapras gets Thunderbolt (and Thunder)?

About the only thing that makes your Lapras not absolutely DESTROY most Primal Kyogre variants is the fact that you kept Shell Armor instead of Water Absorb. Your Lapras actually has very good bulk for a Shell Smash user, to the point where only one of Primal Kyogre's sets can really threaten to OHKO (that being the Special Attacker set with Thunder). Otherwise the whale gets walloped.
I did forget it got those moves, I'll say this though: Primal Kyogre outspeeds that thing anyways

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Pokemon: Beheeyem
Type: Psychic
Abilities: Levitate/Synchronize/Psychic Terrain (HA)
Stats: 61/68/61/140/70/150/550 BST
New moves: UFO blast, Thunder
Custom move information: Psychic type/100 BP/8 PP/100% accuracy/Special
Description: No effect.
Z move information: Power maker UFO blast extreme
Z move information: 200 BP/Psychic type/ Causes all stats to be raised by one when hitting unless target is immune. Caused by getting a UFO to shoot a massive laser that will give you power when hitting. Clangorous Soulblaze clone.
this sub is just pretty dumb because it is unreasonably minmaxed and buffed, it's basically like deo-a but bulkier and immune to priority.
However, due to it's awful bulk, it can't really switch in vs attacks, makes it to where any attack could make it faint, and some more stuff.
yeah that's usually an aspect of a glass cannon. it's barely a problem when teams can just switch it in on a slow pivot or after sacking a mon.
can do serious stuff to Yveltal if it was to hit thunder
it has thunderbolt why risk thunder miss
+2 252 SpA Beheeyem Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Yveltal: 422-498 (107.3 - 126.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Marshadow stealing boosts from the Z move as Z moves can only be used once
how does marshadow steal boosts if it gets outsped and ohko'd
(choice scarf and sash marshadow are both bad they have like 0 power)
Lugia with multiscale still up, scarf mons with good offensive prowess, and priority if psychic terrain was to wear off.
+2 252 SpA Beheeyem Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Multiscale Lugia: 142-168 (34.1 - 40.3%) -- 41.6% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
(lugia can only toxic back and psychic does like 15 lol)
Dusk Mane Necrozma,
+2 252 SpA Beheeyem Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 8 SpD Prism Armor Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 255-300 (76.1 - 89.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Xerneas that has set up Geomancy,
+2 252 SpA Beheeyem ufo blast extreme!!!!!!!! vs. +2 0 HP / 0 SpD Xerneas in Psychic Terrain: 526-621 (133.8 - 158%) -- guaranteed OHKO
(if it's already boosted then why would beheeyem stay in lol)
scarf mons with good offensive prowess
once beheeyem uses ufo blast extreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it outspeeds any scarf mon besides some wack shit like deo-a
priority if psychic terrain was to wear off.
if psychic terrain is down and the opponent has a priority move why would beheeyem stay in

Now for the other Mon!
Pokemon: Lapras
Type: Water/Ice
Abilities: Shell Armor/Hydration/Drizzle
Stats: 120/70/120/100/120/70/ 600 BST
this thing is also really dumb because its bulk is ridiculously high to facilitate a shell smash sweep.
it has many issues with Primal Kyogre, Primal Groudon, and Dusk Mane Necrozma, three very common mons.
+2 252+ SpA Lapras Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Kyogre-Primal: 238-282 (69.7 - 82.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Kyogre-Primal Thunder vs. 0 HP / 84 SpD Lapras: 322-380 (84.5 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (ev'd to outspeed base 150 after smash)
+2 252+ SpA Lapras Subzero Slammer (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 200 SpD Groudon-Primal: 463-546 (114.6 - 135.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ SpA Lapras Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 8 SpD Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 303-357 (90.4 - 106.5%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO

ive seen a lot of mons like these so ill drop this here again
The point is that if this pet mod is to be taken seriously, assuming the point is to allow ZU mons to be included in the Ubers meta and not to dominate it, mons like these can't be allowed.
edit: stop nerfing pdon into the ground with your subs lamo there are enough checks to it already

Last edited:

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
I didn't realize any of this... I'll remove psychic terrain from Beyheeyem (which would nerf it's psychic attacks and make it priority bait), nerf Lapras' special attack and bulk (obvious reasons), and edit the descriptions.

Last edited:

Pokémon: Butterfree
Type: Bug/Flying
Abilities: Compound Eyes/Tinted Lens
Stats: 60/65/80/100/80/85 (470 BST)
New Moves: Hurricane
Competitive (Niche in Ubers): Butterfree is a powerful Quiver Dance sweeper due to its access to Sleep Powder and fairly powerful moves in Hurricane and Bug Buzz. However, it finds great difficulty setting up due to its bad bulk and low speed tier.
Uh... excuse me, Butterfree has already won a slate. Maybe you can replace it with Dustox or Beautifly?

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
I'm gonna resubmit my previous two entries due to a misunderstanding.
Edit to Rail-Gun Shot: PP is 16
Since Jamis361 mentioned to not edit prior old moves, items, abilities, etc. please revert back Poison Fang to 50 Base power.

I thought of your Seviper from having missed out, and that’s one of the reasons for my Ariados submission I created Cruel Fangs. I specifically listed it as boosted by Strong Jaw, even though I intentionally chose not to give it Strong Jaw, as it wouldn’t fit the flavor and so it wouldn’t compete with your (I had a feeling) Re-Submission.

Feel free to add Cruel Fangs, if you like, to Seviper’s submission. Not only is it a Dark move, but it’s able to inflict status.

I am obviously not requiring it, but just a free idea that can help your submission, since you haven’t used up your 1 new move yet (and we can use prior new abilities, moves, and items if needed for new slates).

I understand if you feel 95 Base power is too strong, so obviously if you want to keep Crunch as your Dark move, that’s okay.

Here is my post for reference.

Edit: I realize my Ariados last edit was 1 day before your post, so it mustn’t have been upon seeing your submission. In either case, it’s an option.

Last edited:
Fun discussion. Anyway, here are my subs:

Pokémon: Ledian
Typing:

Abilities: Swarm / Early Bird / Huge Power
Stats: 80 / 50 / 65 / 70 / 135 / 110 | 510 BST
New Moves: Close Combat, Superpower, Lunge, Leech Life, Stomping Tantrum, Bulk Up
Removed Moves: Swords Dance
Competitive (niche in Ubers): With Pheromosa being nigh unusable in the current Ubers tier, the door has been reopened for a strong and fast Bug-Fighting type to shake up the meta. STAB CC and U-turn plus fantastic (albeit slightly weak) coverage make this Pokémon a great Choiced attacker. An AV set is viable as well, thanks in no small part to Ledian’s massive 135 base SpDef, with STAB draining moves and P-UP to sweeten the deal even further. Ledian maintains its physical frailty, however, and drops from CC make it easy to revenge kill with faster Pokémon such as Arceus, Electivire, and Rapidash. Additionally, while a neutrality to Stealth Rock is welcome, a new 4x weakness to Flying-type makes Yveltal a hard check (even bulky sets should be careful switching into Banded CC, though).

Pokémon: Lapras
Typing:

Abilities: Water Absorb / Shell Armor / Lightning Rod
Stats: 130 / 85 / 90 / 95 / 100 / 70 | 570 BST
New Moves: Scald, Recover, Flash Cannon, Calm Mind, Heavy Slam, Megahorn
Competitive (niche in Ubers): Great defensive typing plus very useful immunity.

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.

Pokémon: Muk
Type: Poison
Abilities: Stench/Poison Touch/Unaware
Stats: 105/105/105/65/100/50 (530 BST)
New Moves: Slack Off
Competitive (Niche in Ubers): Muk is a solid Unaware user, notably being able to wall Xerneas, all offensive Arceus formes (besides Ground), and Mega Lucario. On the other hand, its general bulk can easily be muscled through by Kyogre(-Primal) and Salamence-Mega, and many setup sweepers have coverage for Poison, most notably the Necrozma formes, Lunala, and Zygarde-Complete.

Pokémon: Bibarel
Type: Normal/Water
Abilities: Simple/Unaware/Tough Claws
Stats: 99/105/80/65/80/91 (520 BST)
New Moves: Ice Fang
Competitive (Niche in Ubers): Bibarel is a threatening sweeper due to its ability to up its Attack 4 stages in one turn. While it doesn't have the best coverage moves, it's enough to hit most things in the tier for supereffective damage where it counts - Stomping Tantrum hits Groudon-Primal, Superpower hits Ferrothorn, Crunch hits Giratina, and Ice Fang hits Zygarde-Complete. Because of this, though, Bibarel suffers severe 4MSS, not to mention that it lacks any power unboosted.

Pokémon: Beautifly
Type: Bug/Flying
Abilities: Compound Eyes/Tinted Lens
Stats: 60/65/80/100/80/85 (470 BST)
New Moves: Hurricane, Sleep Powder
Competitive (Niche in Ubers): Butterfree is a powerful Quiver Dance sweeper due to its access to Sleep Powder and fairly powerful moves in Hurricane and Bug Buzz. However, it finds great difficulty setting up due to its bad bulk and low speed tier.
I actually feel that Beautifly is too weak. Compare it to Venomoth, and it’s stats are nearly the same, and both even have Tinted Lens.

Same goes for Vivillian who is a bit weaker but also carries Hurricane and Compound Eyes.

Compound that with a 4x SR weakness and I feel it’s a bit underwhelming.

Can it outdo other bugs like Genesect + Download?

I know you want to avoid being overpowered, but I just feel it could use something to make it a bit more niche than face competition from the likes of other similar Bugs (Venemoth and Vivillian).

Maybe give it some niche Special Attacks, like how Masquerain has Hydro Pump, and Volcarona has Flamethrower.

Based on its Pokédex:
Despite its looks, it is aggressive. It jabs with its long, thin mouth if disturbed while collecting pollen.

It has an aggressive nature. It stabs prey with its long, narrow mouth to drain the prey's fluids.

What about giving it:
Triage

I could see a new Special version of Leech Life and/or Oblivion Wing. Since using Triage removes the use for Tinted Lens, it’s limited movepool would prevent it from being overpowered.

If you went for Tinted Lens, to use the Draining move, then it would lose its Base power from its usual moves.

The Dex emphasizes the Draining and the agressiveness, so I could see it using Oblivion Wing + a Bug Special version of Leech Life.

You could even add Strength Sap so it can handle Physical Attacks since Quiver Dance helps it boost SpD.

What do you think?
I just thought a small boost in move pool and a key ability could make it more specialized so it won’t be as easily compared to other Bugs.

Triage can also be seen as a less than ideal ability since it already boosts its own speed via Quiver Dance, but the obvious appeal would be a first turn hit, or Strength Sap, would fit with the nature of the new moves and lore.

This is a suggestion, not a requirement.

Last edited:
stop nerfing pdon into the ground with your subs lamo there are enough checks to it already
And yet in spite of this PDon is still one of the most common Pokemon in Ubers, and arguably the best (Though it's in contention with Necrozma-DM for that title). That is a testament to how important Primal Groudon is, and why most subs here need SOMETHING to at least deter it if not beat it outright.

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
And yet in spite of this PDon is still one of the most common Pokemon in Ubers, and arguably the best (Though it's in contention with Necrozma-DM for that title). That is a testament to how important Primal Groudon is, and why most subs here need SOMETHING to at least deter it if not beat it outright.
Let's see what already checks or beats PDon already.

Defensive Checks
Arceus-Dragon: high mixed bulk, resistance to Fire, faster than PDon to recover and chip with Judgment
checks: offensive support, defensive support
also checks: Mega Lucario, Kyogre (choiced); Mega Salamence
loses to: swords dance

Zygarde-C: high mixed bulk, resistance to Fire, can cripple PDon with Glare
checks: offensive support, defensive support, swords dance
also checks: Ho-oh, Mega Salamence; Necrozma-DM
loses to: mixed rock polish

Lugia: high mixed bulk, faster than PDon, immunity to Ground
checks: offensive support, defensive support, mixed rock polish
also checks: Arceus-Ground, Primal Kyogre
loses to: swords dance; stone edge/rock tomb sets

Giratina: high mixed bulk, resistance to fire
also checks: Necrozma-DM, Ho-oh, Mega Salamence

Giratina-O: moderate-high mixed bulk, resistance to fire, immunity to ground
also checks: Arceus-Ground, Ho-oh; Necrozma-DM, Mega Salamence
loses to: mixed rock polish

Mega Salamence: moderate-high physical bulk, faster than PDon, resistance to fire, immunity to ground
also checks: Ho-oh; Mega Lucario, Yveltal, Xerneas, Rayquaza
loses to: mixed rock polish; stone edge/rock tomb sets

Ho-oh: moderate-high mixed bulk, resistance to fire, immunity to ground
also checks: Necrozma-DM, Yveltal, Xerneas
loses to: swords dance; stone edge/rock tomb sets

Celesteela/Skarmory: moderate-high physical bulk, immunity to ground
checks: defensive support, swords dance
also checks: Arceus-Ground, Arceus Fairy, Mega Salamence, Rayquaza
loses to: mixed rock polish; fire attack sets

Offensive Checks
Arceus-Ground: high mixed bulk, faster than PDon, OHKOs non-bulky sets
can switch into: Precipice Blades, Stone Edge, Dragon Pulse
cannot switch into: Fire-type attacks

Primal Kyogre: moderate physical bulk, immunity to fire, OHKOs all sets
can switch into: Fire-type attacks, Stone Edge, Dragon Pulse, Hidden Power Ice
cannot switch into: Precipice Blades

Lunala: high mixed bulk (with Shadow Shield), faster than PDon, 2HKOs all sets
can switch into: all (with Shadow Shield)
cannot switch into: all (without Shadow Shield)

Now, let's see what Untiered mons checks PDon.

Defensive Checks
Gogoat: high mixed bulk, resistance to Ground
checks: defensive support, swords dance
also checks: Arceus-Ground, Kyogre-Primal, Zygarde-Complete
loses to: offensive support, mixed rock polish

Solrock: moderate-high mixed bulk, resistance to Fire, immunity to Ground
also checks: Arceus-Ground, Mega Salamence, Rayquaza
loses to: swords dance; smack down sets

Wailord: high physical bulk, resistance to Fire, Immunity to Ground
also checks: Arceus-Ground, Ho-oh, Zygarde-Complete

Offensive Checks
Swanna: faster than PDon, resistance to Fire, immunity to Ground, OHKOs all sets
can switch into: precipice blades, fire blast/overheat/eruption, dragon pulse, hidden power ice
cannot switch into: stone edge, rock tomb, smack down

Finally, let's see what PDon's move usage.

+----------------------------------------+
| Moves |
| Precipice Blades 81.742% |
| Stealth Rock 48.809% |
| Swords Dance 37.204% |
| Rock Polish 34.135% |
| Stone Edge 31.147% |
| Rock Tomb 24.601% |
| Fire Punch 23.668% |
| Toxic 19.526% |
| Overheat 18.750% |
| Earthquake 14.047% |
| Hidden Power Ice 13.305% |
| Eruption 12.130% |
| Roar 11.081% |
| Fire Blast 8.643% |
| Earth Power 3.657% |
| Other 17.554% |
+----------------------------------------+

We’ll use these usage stats to calculate the approximate effectiveness of each check.

Ho-oh: <44.3%
Celesteela/Skarmory: 48.9%
Gogoat: 48.9%
Giratina-Origin: 49.5%
Salamence-Mega: <49.5%
Arceus-Ground: 60.5%
Solrock: <62.8%
Arceus-Dragon: 62.8%
Arceus-Water: 62.8%
Giratina: 62.8%
Zygarde-Complete: 86.7%
Wailord: >82.4%

As we can clearly see, there are a lot of solid checks already. Groudon is used so much not because it’s broken, but just because it’s really versatile and tanky. There’s no reason to make more subs just to beat it.

Last edited:
I'll start dumping code here since there's some server uncertainty.
JavaScript:
butterfree: {
    num: 12,
    species: "Butterfree",
    types: ["Bug", "Psychic"],
    baseStats: {hp: 100, atk: 47, def: 100, spa: 130, spd: 80, spe: 123},
    abilities: {0: "Compound Eyes", 1: "Tinted Lens", H: "Psychic Surge"},
    height: 1.1,
    weightkg: 32,
    prevo: "metapod",
    eggGroups: ["Bug"],
},
cherrim: {
    num: 421,
    species: "Cherrim",
    types: ["Grass", "Dark"],
    baseStats: {hp: 100, atk: 85, def: 130, spa: 70, spd: 115, spe: 100},
    abilities: {0: "Flower Gift"},
    height: 0.5,
    weightkg: 9.3,
    prevo: "cherubi",
    eggGroups: ["Fairy", "Grass"],
},
cherrimsunshine: {
    species: "Cherrim-Sunshine",
    types: ["Grass", "Fire"],
    baseStats: {hp: 100, atk: 100, def: 70, spa: 115, spd: 85, spe: 130},
},
delibird: {
    num: 225,
    species: "Delibird",
    types: ["Ice", "Steel"],
    baseStats: {hp: 143, atk: 60, def: 132, spa: 66, spd: 121, spe: 77},
    abilities: {0: "Flash Fire", 1: "Snow Warning", H: "Filter"},
    height: 0.9,
    weightkg: 16,
    eggGroups: ["Water1", "Field"],
},
drifblim: {
    num: 426,
    species: "Drifblim",
    types: ["Ghost", "Flying"],
    baseStats: {hp: 150, atk: 80, def: 86, spa: 120, spd: 64, spe: 100},
    abilities: {0: "Aftermath", 1: "Speed Boost", H: "Flare Boost"},
    height: 1.2,
    weightkg: 15,
    prevo: "drifloon",
    eggGroups: ["Amorphous"],
},
farfetchd: {
    num: 83,
    species: "Farfetch'd",
    types: ["Fighting", "Flying"],
    baseStats: {hp: 72, atk: 135, def: 105, spa: 63, spd: 90, spe: 105},
    abilities: {0: "Super Luck", 1: "Sniper", H: "Aerilate"},
    height: 0.8,
    eggGroups: ["Flying", "Field"],
},
gogoat: {
    num: 673,
    species: "Gogoat",
    types: ["Grass"],
    baseStats: {hp: 123, atk: 100, def: 86, spa: 97, spd: 81, spe: 68},
    abilities: {0: "Sap Sipper", 1: "Thick Fat"},
    height: 1.7,
    weightkg: 91,
    prevo: "skiddo",
    eggGroups: ["Field"],
},
golem: {
    num: 76,
    species: "Golem",
    types: ["Rock", "Ground"],
    baseStats: {hp: 95, atk: 140, def: 90, spa: 65, spd: 115, spe: 95},
    abilities: {0: "Sand Stream", 1: "Sand Rush", H: "Technician"},
    height: 1.4,
    weightkg: 300,
    prevo: "graveler",
    eggGroups: ["Mineral"],
},
heatmor: {
    num: 631,
    species: "Heatmor",
    types: ["Fire", "Dark"],
    baseStats: {hp: 85, atk: 137, def: 69, spa: 135, spd: 69, spe: 105},
    abilities: {0: "Gluttony", 1: "Flash Fire", H: "Tough Claws"},
    weightkg: 58,
},
huntail: {
    num: 367,
    species: "Huntail",
    types: ["Water"],
    baseStats: {hp: 85, atk: 114, def: 105, spa: 104, spd: 75, spe: 67},
    abilities: {0: "Swift Swim", 1: "Protean", H: "Water Veil"},
    weightkg: 27,
    prevo: "clamperl",
    eggGroups: ["Water1"],
},
kecleon: {
    num: 352,
    species: "Kecleon",
    types: ["Normal", "Ghost"],
    baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 100, def: 85, spa: 100, spd: 120, spe: 85},
    abilities: {0: "Color Change", 1: "Protean"},
    height: 1,
    weightkg: 22,
},
lunatone: {
    num: 337,
    species: "Lunatone",
    types: ["Dark", "Fairy"],
    baseStats: {hp: 105, atk: 60, def: 105, spa: 105, spd: 105, spe: 100},
    abilities: {0: "Misty Surge", 1: "Solid Rock", H: "Gravitate"},
    weightkg: 168,
},
luvdisc: {
    num: 370,
    species: "Luvdisc",
    types: ["Water", "Fairy"],
    baseStats: {hp: 103, atk: 60, def: 85, spa: 90, spd: 95, spe: 107},
    abilities: {0: "Hydration", 1: "Marvel Scale", H: "Multiscale"},
    height: 0.6,
    weightkg: 8.7,
    eggGroups: ["Water2"],
},
maractus: {
    num: 556,
    species: "Maractus",
    baseStats: {hp: 97, atk: 100, def: 92, spa: 105, spd: 127, spe: 70},
    abilities: {0: "Harvest", 1: "Chlorophyll", H: "Storm Drain"},
    weightkg: 28,
    eggGroups: ["Grass"],
},
mr.mime: {
    num: ,
    species: "Mr. Mime",
    types: ["Psychic", "Fairy"],
    baseStats: {hp: 130, atk: 60, def: 115, spa: 80, spd: 105, spe: 60},
    abilities: {0: "Magic Bounce", 1: "Soundproof", H: "Wonderous"},
},
pachurisu: {
    species: "Pachurisu",
    types: ["Electric"],
    baseStats: {hp: 100, atk: 45, def: 90, spa: 115, spd: 120, spe: 130},
    abilities: {0: "Volt Absorb", 1: "Adaptability", H: "Motor Drive"},
},
persian: {
    num: 53,
    species: "Persian",
    baseStats: {hp: 79, atk: 59, def: 79, spa: 119, spd: 79, spe: 139},
    abilities: {0: "Compound Eyes", 1: "Dazzling", H: "Nine Lives"},
    prevo: "meowth",
},
rampardos: {
    num: 409,
    species: "Rampardos",
    types: ["Rock", "Fighting"],
    baseStats: {hp: 96, atk: 150, def: 92, spa: 60, spd: 79, spe: 93},
    abilities: {0: "Mold Breaker", 1: "Rock Head", H: "Iron Fist"},
    height: 1.6,
    weightkg: 102.5,
    prevo: "cranidos",
    eggGroups: ["Monster"],
},
rapidash: {
    num: 78,
    species: "Rapidash",
    types: ["Fire", "Fairy"],
    baseStats: {hp: 95, atk: 100, def: 70, spa: 90, spd: 80, spe: 135},
    abilities: {0: "Flash Fire", 1: "Pixilate", H: "Hard Hooves"},
    weightkg: 95,
    prevo: "ponyta",
},
relicanth: {
    num: 369,
    species: "Relicanth",
    types: ["Water", "Rock"],
    baseStats: {hp: 130, atk: 90, def: 110, spa: 100, spd: 100, spe: 70},
    abilities: {0: "Rock Head"},
    weightkg: 23.4,
    eggGroups: ["Water1", "Water2"],
},
simisage: {
    num: 512,
    species: "Simisage",
    types: ["Grass", "Fighting"],
    baseStats: {hp: 70, atk: 140, def: 70, spa: 120, spd: 70, spe: 130},
    abilities: {0: "Adaptability", 1: "Sheer Force", H: "No Guard"},
    weightkg: 30.5,
    prevo: "pansage",
},
solrock: {
    num: 338,
    species: "Solrock",
    types: ["Rock", "Fairy"],
    baseStats: {hp: 95, atk: 105, def: 130, spa: 95, spd: 105, spe: 70},
    abilities: {0: "Levitate"},
    weightkg: 154,
},
swalot: {
    num: 317,
    species: "Swalot",
    types: ["Poison", "Normal"],
    baseStats: {hp: 130, atk: 123, def: 115, spa: 103, spd: 115, spe: 74},
    abilities: {0: "Regenerator", 1: "Gluttony", H: "Guts"},
    weightkg: 80,
    prevo: "gulpin",
},
swanna: {
    num: 581,
    species: "Swanna",
    types: ["Water", "Flying"],
    baseStats: {hp: 115, atk: 137, def: 73, spa: 137, spd: 73, spe: 118},
    abilities: {0: "Delta Stream"},
    height: 1.3,
    weightkg: 24.2,
    prevo: "ducklett",
    eggGroups: ["Water1", "Flying"],
},
wailord: {
    num: 321,
    species: "Wailord",
    baseStats: {hp: 255, atk: 105, def: 65, spa: 105, spd: 35, spe: 35},
    abilities: {0: "Thick Fat", 1: "Drizzle", H: "Delta Stream"},
    height: 14.5,
    weightkg: 398,
    prevo: "wailmer",
    eggGroups: ["Field", "Water2"],
},
wigglytuff: {
    num: 40,
    species: "Wigglytuff",
    types: ["Normal", "Fairy"],
    baseStats: {hp: 150, atk: 80, def: 85, spa: 105, spd: 90, spe: 60},
    abilities: {0: "Thick Fat", 1: "Competitive", H: "Magic Bounce"},
    weightkg: 12,
    prevo: "jigglypuff",
    eggGroups: ["Fairy"],
},
ariados: {
    num: 168,
    species: "Ariados",
    types: ["Bug", "Dark"],
    baseStats: {hp: 74, atk: 110, def: 80, spa: 60, spd: 80, spe: 126},
    abilities: {0: "Compound Eyes", 1: "Intimidate", H: "Arachnophobia"},
    weightkg: 33.5,
    prevo: "spinarak",
},
electivire: {
    num: 466,
    species: "Electivire",
    types: ["Electric", "Fighting"],
    baseStats: {hp: 85, atk: 123, def: 77, spa: 105, spd: 95, spe: 115},
    abilities: {0: "Motor Drive", 1: "No Guard", H: "Sheer Force"},
    height: 1.8,
    weightkg: 138.6,
    prevo: "electabuzz",
    eggGroups: ["Human-Like"],
},
regice: {
    num: 378,
    species: "Regice",
    types: ["Ice"],
    baseStats: {hp: 100, atk: 60, def: 70, spa: 100, spd: 200, spe: 70},
    abilities: {0: "Levitate", 1: "Heatproof", H: "Everfrost"},
    weightkg: 175,
    eggGroups: ["Undiscovered"],
},
watchog: {
    num: 505,
    species: "Watchog",
    types: ["Normal", "Dark"],
    baseStats: {hp: 60, atk: 91, def: 75, spa: 130, spd: 70, spe: 124},
    abilities: {0: "Mold Breaker", 1: "Dark Aura"},
    prevo: "patrat",
},
JavaScript:
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'butterfree').learnset.calmmind = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'butterfree').learnset.cosmicpower = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'butterfree').learnset.dazzlinggleam = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'butterfree').learnset.hurricane = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'butterfree').learnset.moonblast = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'butterfree').learnset.psychoboost = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'butterfree').learnset.psyshock = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'butterfree').learnset.uturn = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'cherrim').learnset.firepunch = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'cherrim').learnset.flamecharge = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'cherrim').learnset.flareblitz = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'cherrim').learnset.foulplay = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'cherrim').learnset.hornleech = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'cherrim').learnset.knockoff = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'cherrim').learnset.solarblade = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'delibird').learnset.airslash = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'delibird').learnset.auroraveil = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'delibird').learnset.flashcannon = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'delibird').learnset.healbell = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'delibird').learnset.healingwish = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'delibird').learnset.roost = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'delibird').learnset.surf = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'delibird').learnset.switcheroo = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'delibird').learnset.voltswitch = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'delibird').learnset.willowisp = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'delibird').learnset.wish = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'drifblim').learnset.airslash = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'drifblim').learnset.blimpblast = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'drifblim').learnset.fireblast = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'drifblim').learnset.flamethrower = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'drifblim').learnset.heatwave = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'drifblim').learnset.hurricane = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'drifblim').learnset.puffup = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'farfetchd').learnset.aerialstab = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'farfetchd').learnset.blazekick = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'farfetchd').learnset.crosschop = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'farfetchd').learnset.drillrun = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'farfetchd').learnset.extremespeed = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'farfetchd').learnset.flareblitz = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'farfetchd').learnset.karatechop = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'farfetchd').learnset.leafblade = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'farfetchd').learnset.sacredsword = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'farfetchd').learnset.stompingtantrum = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'gogoat').learnset.aromatherapy = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'golem').learnset.shoreup = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'golem').learnset.swordsdance = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'heatmor').learnset.darkpulse = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'heatmor').learnset.drillrun = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'heatmor').learnset.earthpower = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'heatmor').learnset.grassknot = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'heatmor').learnset.uturn = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'huntail').learnset.earthquake = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'kecleon').learnset.pursuit = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'lunatone').learnset.lunardance = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'lunatone').learnset.moongeistbeam = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'lunatone').learnset.nightdaze = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'luvdisc').learnset.lovelykiss = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'luvdisc').learnset.moonblast = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'luvdisc').learnset.quiverdance = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'luvdisc').learnset.recover = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'luvdisc').learnset.refresh = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'maractus').learnset.darkpulse = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'maractus').learnset.earthpower = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'maractus').learnset.focusblast = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'maractus').learnset.haze = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'maractus').learnset.sludgebomb = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'maractus').learnset.spikebomb = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'maractus').learnset.weatherball = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'mr.mime').learnset.defog = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'mr.mime').learnset.healbell = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'mr.mime').learnset.mist = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'mr.mime').learnset.partingshot = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'mr.mime').learnset.perishsong = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'pachurisu').learnset.batonpass = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'pachurisu').learnset.healbell = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'pachurisu').learnset.healingwish = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'pachurisu').learnset.lightscreen = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'pachurisu').learnset.nastyplot = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'pachurisu').learnset.reflect = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'pachurisu').learnset.staticsignal = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'pachurisu').learnset.switcheroo = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'pachurisu').learnset.wish = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'persian').learnset.lovelykiss = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'rampardos').learnset.accelerock = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'rampardos').learnset.closecombat = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'rampardos').learnset.drainpunch = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'rampardos').learnset.gunkshot = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'rampardos').learnset.knockoff = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'rampardos').learnset.machpunch = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'rampardos').learnset.pebblepunch = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'rapidash').learnset.playrough = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'rapidash').learnset.sacredsword = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'rapidash').learnset.swordsdance = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'rapidash').learnset.uturn = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'relicanth').learnset.defensivebarrier = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'relicanth').learnset.glare = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'relicanth').learnset.spore = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'simisage').learnset.bulletpunch = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'simisage').learnset.closecombat = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'simisage').learnset.darkpulse = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'simisage').learnset.drainpunch = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'simisage').learnset.machpunch = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'simisage').learnset.poisonjab = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'simisage').learnset.sludgebomb = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'simisage').learnset.swordsdance = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'solrock').learnset.moonblast = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'solrock').learnset.paleowave = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'solrock').learnset.recover = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'solrock').learnset.voltswitch = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'swalot').learnset.bellydrum = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'swalot').learnset.curse = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'swalot').learnset.earthpower = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'swalot').learnset.flamethrower = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'swalot').learnset.hypervoice = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'swalot').learnset.quickattack = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'swalot').learnset.recycle = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'swanna').learnset.grassknot = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'swanna').learnset.hydropump = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'swanna').learnset.swordsdance = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'swanna').learnset.uturn = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'wailord').learnset.defog = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'wailord').learnset.haze = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'wailord').learnset.hurricane = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'wailord').learnset.milkdrink = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'wigglytuff').learnset.moonblast = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'wigglytuff').learnset.puffup = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'wigglytuff').learnset.slackoff = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'ariados').learnset.cruelfangs = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'ariados').learnset.gunkshot = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'ariados').learnset.megahorn = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'ariados').learnset.uturn = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'electivire').learnset.closecombat = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'electivire').learnset.fireblast = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'electivire').learnset.flareblitz = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'electivire').learnset.strongarmpunch = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'electivire').learnset.superpower = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'electivire').learnset.volttackle = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'electivire').learnset.zapcannon = ['7L1'];

this.modData('Learnsets', 'watchog').learnset.hypervoice = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'watchog').learnset.icebeam = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'watchog').learnset.memento = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'watchog').learnset.partingshot = ['7L1'];
    this.modData('Learnsets', 'watchog').learnset.suckerpunch = ['7L1'];

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
JavaScript:
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
JavaScript:

this.modData('Learnsets', 'wailord').learnset.haze = ['7L1'];

These codes are actually pretty cool

Hey, OM!, you said voting was going to start today, so would you please close submissions and start voting? And when are Charizard888 and Scoopapa going to start coding this metagame?

Hey, OM!, you said voting was going to start today, so would you please close submissions and start voting? And when are Charizard888 and Scoopapa going to start coding this metagame?
I'll go ahead and do that for him. To expedite the process, you are once again allowed to vote for up to 5 submissions.

Here are my votes:
Steelix's Bouffalant
OM!'s Unfezant
Demon Dragon's Avalugg
Anaconja's Bibarel
My Ledian

I never got to comment on this b/c I was so distracted by Pika's broken ass, but I have to address this. Nintendoman1998, love the enthusiasm, but not even GF in all their infinite wisdom ever gave a mon both a trapping ability and a viable setup move, much less an overpowered one like Shift Gear. If your submission wins, you're going to have to choose between one or the other.
EDIT: Almost missed Steelworker + STAB Sunsteel Strike. Yeah, I'm sorry, but Shift Gear's gotta go.

Last edited:

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
Oh cool let me do some voting. (Agh, I had to think so many days before I could decide which of my two mons should I vote for)
Jerry the great's Lapras
OM's unfeazant
SteelixPrismGX's Bouffalant
Demon Dragon's Avalugg
Anaconja's Muk

(why did steelix sub 3 physical normal types that basically do the same thing lol)
Not ALL of them do the same thing; Zangoose is meant to kill offense, while the other two... both stallbreak and kill balance builds.

My Bouffalant
Demon Dragon's Avalugg
OM!'s Unfezant (I am SO sorry if I sniped you over Ursaring)
Jamis's Ledian
Anaconja's Bibarel

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Not ALL of them do the same thing; Zangoose is meant to kill offense, while the other two... both stallbreak and kill balance builds.

My Bouffalant
Demon Dragon's Avalugg
OM!'s Unfezant (I am SO sorry if I sniped you over Ursaring)
Jamis's Ledian
Anaconja's Bibarel
Don’t apologize, I am saying you have good taste and beat me to it. (I don’t want to submit the same Pokémon bc I don’t want to compete, and I am excited to see your submission!)
To be fair I said all submissions end on Fridays at 11:59 pm PST (tonight), and all voting opens tomorrow (12 pm Midnight Saturday).
Then we switch off so the voting ends Friday 11:59 pm, and another slate opens Saturday (12 am
Midnight Saturday)

While I cannot speak for charizard8888 - I will say he has been coding for a lot of other things and has a lot on his plate. It seems like Scoopapa got started on the coding here:
JavaScript:
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
},
JavaScript:

this.modData('Learnsets', 'wailord').w.haze = ['7L1'];

I'll go ahead and do that for him. To expedite the process, you are once again allowed to vote for up to 5 submissions.

Here are my votes:
Steelix's Bouffalant
OM!'s Unfezant
Demon Dragon's Avalugg
Anaconja's Bibarel
My Ledian

I never got to comment on this b/c I was so distracted by Pika's broken ass, but I have to address this. Nintendoman1998, love the enthusiasm, but not even GF in all their infinite wisdom ever gave a mon both a trapping ability and a viable setup move, much less an overpowered one like Shift Gear. If your submission wins, you're going to have to choose between one or the other.
EDIT: Almost missed Steelworker + STAB Sunsteel Strike. Yeah, I'm sorry, but Shift Gear's gotta go.
That’s fine, if everyone else is done.

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
My votes:

OM! Unfezant
SteelixPrismGX Bouffalant
Jerry the great Lapras (Team... Rocket Surfing :blobuwu:)
SteelixPrismGX Zangoose
Demon Dragon Avalugg

P.S. I wanted to give Scoopapa credit for all of his coding so far.

That takes a lot of effort, time, and energy to accomplish on your own and I wanted to say your work is hugely and universally appreciated.

It’s people like you that make playing these games possible.

Last edited:
Alright, well, looks like no new votes have came in by now, so I'll just announce the winners for this slate. And given the conditions here, I'll count 3rd place winners this time.

1st Place:

Avalugg - 5 votes, Demon Dragon

2nd Place Tie Winners

Unfeazant - 4 votes, OM!

Bouffalant - 4 votes, SteelixPrismGX

3rd Place Tie Winners:

Bibarel - 2 votes, Anaconja

Muk - 2 votes, Anaconja

Ledian - 2 votes, Jamis361

Lapras - 2 votes, Jerry the great

4th Place:

Zangoose - 1 vote, SteelixPrismGX

-------------------------------------------------

Congrats to Demon Dragon for his 1st top finisher for this slate, and congrats to Anaconja for becoming a Mega Salamence for the Hall Of Fame! A very proud moment, as Anaconja has been a regular contributor to this Pet Mod, and on this Pet Mod's Discord as well!

Okay, so here is my plan for the next month or so:

So, right after Slate 7 voting ends, I feel like instead of starting a new slate, we should enter a discussion phase, mainly relegated to potential buffs and nerfs for certain slate winners. Once that discussion phase ends on Friday, 11:59 PM GMT -7, Scoopapa will have hopefully coded the FUtU metagame, with all of those buffs and nerfs, and then everyone will be able to playtest.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, Jamis361, you might want to copy+paste the list of 1st place to 3rd place winner results into the OP's Slate Winners list:
1st Place Tie Winners

Persian - 5 votes OM!
Wailord - 5 votes Scoopapa

——————

2nd Place Tie Winners

Farfetch’d - 4 votes Failure999
Wigglytuff - 4 votes Jamis361
Kecleon - 4 votes Anaconja
Solrock - 4 votes Tmi489
1st Place Winner

Swalot - 5 votes G-Luke

——————

2nd Place Tie Winners

Lunatone - 4 votes OM!
Huntail - 4 votes Steel With It
Cherrim - 4 votes Scoopapa
Rampardos- 4 votes Demon Dragon
Heatmor - 4 votes Anaconja
Maractus - 4 votes Stealthbomber16
1st Place Winner

Swanna - 5 votes G-Luke

——————

2nd Place Tie Winners

Mr. Mime - 4 votes OM!
Delibird - 4 votes sumwun
Relicanth - 4 votes Jerry hillenburg

——————

3rd Place Tie Winners

Luvdisc - 3 votes Jamis361
Pacharisu - 3 votes SteelixPrismGX
Gogoat - 3 votes Anaconja
1st Place Winner

Driftblim - 5 votes Jamis361

——————

2nd Place Tie Winners

Butterfree - 4 votes Alucs
Golem - 4 votes Chazm
Rapidash - 4 votes Jamis361
Simisage - 4 votes SteelixPrismGX
1st Place Tie Winners

Ariados - 4 votes OM!
Electivire - 4 votes Jamis361
Regice - 4 votes Jerry the great
Watchog - 4 votes money12wolf
Primal Groudons (12+ wins): No one yet
Zygarde Completes (8-11 wins): No one yet
Mega Salamences (4-7 wins): Jamis361 (5 wins), OM! (4 wins)
Ho-Ohs (1-3 wins): Anaconja (3 wins), Scoopapa (2 wins), G-Luke (2 wins), SteelixPrismGX (2 wins), Tmi489 (1 win),
Steel With It (1 win), Demon Dragon (1 win), Stealthbomber16 (1 win), sumwun (1 win), Jerry hillenburg (2 wins), Alucs (1 win), Chazm (1 win), money12wolf (1 win)
Oh, and before I leave, don't forget to suggest individual ideas to the Pet Mod's Discord Channel! And by the way, submissions are open.

Last edited:
Edit: Ok, so I now realized that you can’t change existing abilities, so I will just pick Pokemon other than Castform and Slaking. I also read the post about BSTs wrong and thought it was for legendaries. Sorry.

Pokémon: Marowak
Typing: Ground/Normal
Abilities: Dry Skin, Rock Head, HA: Parental Bond (Do I really need to say why Parental Bond fits Marowak?)
Stats: 90/90/130/50/110/100 = 570 BST
New Moves: Spikes, Rapid Spin, Shore Up, Extreme Speed, and Parental Supervision.
Parental Supervision: Ground, Physical, 90 BP, 100% Acc, 16 PP​
Parental Supervision effect: Hits first. Only on the First turn (essentially First Impression but Ground)​
Competitive (niche in Ubers): In this version of Ubers, Marowak is a deadly hazards setter that can beat out some common leads. With Stealth Rock, Spikes, Parental Supervision, and its new speed/bulk can threaten out most leads. Marowak can also be an E-killer complemented with STAB extreme speed and plenty of chances to set up.

Edit: Here are the new subs.

Pokémon: Rotom-Fan
Typing: Electric/Flying
Abilities: Levitate HA: Delta Stream
Stats: 50/50/137/140/137/86 = 600 BST
New Moves: Hurricane, Nasty Plot, and Roost
Competitive (niche in Ubers): Rotom-Fan, for what ever reason, was given Levitate, despite being already immune to ground type moves. There is also no way for Rotom-Fan to learn Roost naturally, so it can never practically use its ability (There are some applications for it, but they are rare or gimmicky). With New Rotom-Fan, you can now choose between Levitate and Delta Stream. Levitate will allow Rotom-Fan to avoid almost every single Ground attack, even while Roosting. This will allow it to check nearly every Ground type, Flying type, and Steel types that lack Rock/Ice coverage.
But we all know that most Rotom-Fans will be running Delta Stream. Delta Stream makes all Flying type Pokemon take neutral damage from Electric, Ice, and Rock, if they do not already take neutral damage. This means Rotom-Fan will have no weaknesses if it does not use Roost. This is honestly better, but the option of Roost+levitate is still nice.
Lets also talk about the stats on Rotom-Fan. With some sacrifice to Atk and a BST increase to 600, Rotom-Fan boasts a 50/137/137 bulk, with an excellent 140 SpA.
For moves, Rotom-Fan does not need that many. All Rotom forms already had Will-o-wisp, strong STAB, and Defog. To keep up with its brothers, Rotom-Fan will have Hurricane instead of Air Slash. Rotom-Fan will have Nasty Plot and Roost as well.
New Rotom-Fan’s role in Ubers will be similar to Zapdos. It can pivot into strong attacks from Marshadow, M-Mence, M-Lucario, Yveltal, Necrozma-DM/U, Offensive Arceus forms, Groudon-P, and even Zygarde. Rotom-Fan will also be able to check Kyogre-P with 100% accurate Hurricanes and Thunders or Naganadel with sheer bulk. It can force tons of switches in Ubers, which it can greatly use with Defog.

Pokémon: Swoobat
Typing: Psychic/Fairy
Abilities: Unaware, Magic Guard HA: Simple
Stats: 97/37/95/77/115/129 = 550 BST
New Moves: Barrier, Moonblast, Heart Swap, Magic Power* (Through breeding)
Custom Move Information: Fairy, Special, 20 BP, 100% Acc, 16 PP.​
Custom Move Description: For every +1 stat boost this Pokemon has, this moves power increases by 20 BP (essentially Fairy Stored Power)​
Competitive (niche in Ubers): Swoobat’s design lends itself to being a weak Pokemon with some amazing set up tools. Unfortunately, its very frail defenses and lack of coverage hinder Swoobat greatly. Swoobat will almost never get a switch in, especially to physical attackers, and there are several Pokemon that can deal with boosted Swoobat’s Air Slashes and Stored Powers. New Swoobat has its defenses sky rock to something acceptable. Swoobat is also now given Magic Guard instead of Klutz. Magic Guard will allow Swoobat to play more defensive set up (with Barrier), while Simple can play more offensive set up. With Unaware and Heart Swap, Swoobat can also steal Xerneas’s and Arceus’s boosts, much like Marshadow can, and Swoobat will not have any worries and 129 uninvested can still outspeed Xerneas, and only needs 184 Timid to outspeed Arceus.
And to help against Dark type, Swoobat now has a Fairy typing with a Fairy type version of Stored Power. No longer will it be forced to rely on Air Slash to even hit Dark types.
If you need a Win Condition, or you want to use Xerneas’s Geomancy against the opponent, Swoobat will now be the answer.

Last edited:

Pokémon: Castform, Castform-Sunny/Snowy/Rainy/Sandy/Completely Sunny/Completely Rainy/Windy
Typing: Regular: Normal, Sunny: Fire, Rainy: Water, Snowy: Ice, Sandy: Rock, Completely Sunny: Fire/Ground, Completely Rainy: Water/Ice, and Windy: Flying/Dragon
Abilities: Forecast (but now is given a form for all 8 weather conditions. Additionally, the form changes will be permanent until a new weather overrides it or the battle ends.)
Stats: Regular/Sunny/Rainy/Snowy/Sandy: 110/110/110/110/110/110 = 660 BST, Completely Sunny: 110/160/140/110/130/110 = 760 BST, Completely Rainy: 110/110/130/160/140/110 = 760 BST, Windy: 110/150/110/150/110/130 = 760 BST
New Moves: Shore Up, Morning Sun, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Power Gem, Earthquake, Earth Power, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Freeze-Dry, Flare Blitz, Flame Wheel, Aurora Veil, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Liquidation, Outrage, Draco Meteor, Calm Mind, Bulk Up, Icicle Crash, Precipice Blade (Groudon based Event only), Origin Pulse (Kyogre based Event Only), Dragon Ascent (Rayquaza based Event Only), and V-Create (Also Rayquaza based Event Only)
Competitive (niche in Ubers): New Castform will provide a handful of Niches in Ubers.
Firstly and most apparent, Castform has 8 forms now (as it really should in the games, even without it being Ubers material. Or at least have a form for Sand and Strong Winds) and 110 in each stat. Like Pre-Gen 5 Mew, Arceus, and Landorus-T in OU, Castform’s biggest strength is variety (especially among weather teams). Castform can provide several roles for any type of weather team you want. If your Ubers weather team is missing a role or needs a patch in it, you can likely find something for Castform to do. Set up sweeper, hazard setter, screen setter, bulky pivot, offensive pivot, a back up weather setter, ect.
Secondly, Castform can also be anti-weather for both weather and non-weather team. Think like how in Gen 5 OU, Moltres could be Anti-Rain by abusing strong Hurricanes and could still hit Pokemon like Ferrothorn hard with its Fire Blasts that were still incredibly strong. Castform’s new movepool, stats, and forms help with this. It likely will have the coverage and tools it needs to beat any problematic Pokemon by countering, checking, or keeping out certain Pokemon (such as Primal Ground, who can’t switch into Castform when PG will turn Castform into its Completely Sunny form).
Thirdly, New Castform staying in its weather forms until they are overridden. This means that Castform can more easily deal with the top Uber threats that don’t cast weather (although it will still do well against P-Groudon and P-Kyogre).
Sunny/C-Sunny can deal with Necrozma, Xerneas, and most Physical attacker.
Rainy/C-Rainy can help against pretty much any Specially based attacker.
Snowy can cause massive damage against Zygarde, Yveltal, Mega Salamence, and tons of Arceus typings with Ice STAB and its Ground/Electric coverage.
Sandy can also deal with those flying types like Ho-oh easily too.
And this is all without needing Castform to be in weather.
And like I said earlier, new Castform is able to beat P-Groudon and P-Kyogre pretty easily. As such, it is now much easier to use the other weather teams, and those weather teams will benefit New Castform by beating the top tier threats too with its different forms.
And lastly, without even looking at weather aspect, New Castform is very similar to Arceus/Old Mew. While it is weaker in every stat and doesn’t have access to some of Arceus’s moves (such as Extreme Speed), Castform holds the advantage of being able to hold an item while still retaining its form gimmick. Unlike Arceus, Castform can freely choose to use items side of Plates and Z-Crystals without sacrificing his alternate forms. And while needing to use weather (and even your opponent’s weather), along with only having 8 forms (one form only being usable in AG, Uber Doubles, and OMs), it does mean New Castform will be harder to use than Arceus, a skilled player that is knowledgable about teambuilding and is a crafty planner will be able to abuse New Castform’s niche to possibly greater results than Arceus.

Pokémon: Slaking
Typing: Normal
Abilities: Truant (Same as before, but the user can now select status moves during Loafing around turns)
Stats: 120/150/100/85/85/130 = 670 BST
New Moves: Feint, Foresight, Swords Dance, Belly Drum, Entrainment, U-turn, and Procrastination
Procrastination: Normal, Physical, 140 BP, 100% Acc, 8 PP​
Procrastination effect: This move will hit after 2 turns (essentially Doom Desire clone)​
Competitive (niche in Ubers): Slaking is surprisingly hard to make Ubers, on the grounds that it is still interesting. Otherwise we can easily just give Slaking Huge Power. On those grounds, Slaking is much harder to make Ubers worth. To make things interesting on myself, I limited myself by forcing Slaking to still have turn skips and to not change Slaking’s BST. Honestly, Slaking is just simply outclassed by Kartana, even if Slaking had no ability. While Slaking is bulkier, it is not by much, while Kartana has a massive 181 Atk (complemented by Swords Dance and Z-moves) and 109 Spe, allowing Kartana to outspeed Garchomp. So instead of having a “Palkia” measuring contest by increasing Slaking’s Atk/Spe to absurd levels between Kartana and Slaking, I decided to instead make Slaking slightly bulkier on the special side and way faster, at the cost of some HP and Atk. This puts Slaking in the base 130 Spe club, allowing Slaking to outspeed a lot more offensive threats, and OHKO them back. Slaking’s Atk is still great and allows him to still KO tons of Pokemon.
With the changes to Truant (btw, does this count as a custom ability? If so, you can discount the custom move), Slaking will not be as bad during loafing around turns. Now while Slaking is loafing around, it can at least use something like Substitute, Bulk Up, Foresight, Slack Off, Swords Dance, Belly Drum, and also Entrainment. It’s a shame that Slaking actually has a really good status movepool, but can never use it.
Slaking’s move pool provides what other Ubers with similar BSTs don’t have as much. Not many bulky offensive Ubers (Like Dialga or the other Mascot legendaries) can Slack Off damage or give the opponent hindering abilities with Entrainment sets.
And speaking of Entrainment, giving Slaking this move will let Slaking be incredible as a disruptor/support. If you use Entrainment on a Loafing around turn, Slaking can then use U-Turn to have a serious advantage, especially if you have a STag user on your team with protect.
With Feint (and Procrastination), Slaking can also bypass one of its greatest weaknesses, the opponent using Protect. Feint on Slaking surprisingly makes a huge difference (along with its new Speed tier, its massive Atk, and recovery). Now while engaged with an opponent, Slaking can impose 50/50s when Slaking is not loafing around. Due to Slaking’s new speed, bulk, and the still amazing Atk stat, Slaking can try to predict if the opponent will protect or not. On turns where Slaking can attack, Slaking can either use a hard hitting move like Return, or use Feint. If Slaking uses return and the opponent does not protect (and isn’t a ghost type), then the opponent will take tons of damage or is knocked out. If Slaking uses Feint, the damage us greatly reduced, but if the opponent used protect, then Slaking just gets free damage while the opponent lost a turn. And during loafing turns, Slaking is still very bulky and can Slack Off most damage or just protect itself.
At the very least, Slaking now can be a better revenge kills, a better anti-offense option, and can support its team with spreading Truants.
Revamping old abilities isn't allowed, so, you might want to revery Castform's Forecast and Slaking's Truant back to their original variants. Also, please keep the BSTs at or below 600 for your Castform and Slaking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)