Fulgrate Art thread.

I was trying to redesign her pre and post time skip.

The 1st "form" is pre time skip, the 2nd form is a possible post time skip design, 3rd is the alternate, BUT if I go with the 2nd, then he transforms into the 3rd form in a similar way to werewolves, lol, but in this world, its called "were-human" since they're turning more humanoid from animal.

Revisited this model, worked on it some more, gave her depressed looking eyes and skin, like in the concept art. The skin arms where low poly, while by the time I gave her gloves, I used a higher poly version of her arm from earlier.

"Gimmer your phone."

"I said gimme your fu##ing phone!"

I got two versions of these two characters, one has the bunny guy with an animal nose instead of a humanoid nose, and the other has the moth girl with purplish skin. She wears bug eye shades.

With animal nose:

A redesign of these two(or I just made them older.)

That darn fairy.

A mutated Kappa.

Size comparison of some of the characters.

Also, finished the Dragon video, had to cut out a LOT since the computer would crash when ever I put in something fancy like energy shields.

I gave her new clothes, a combination of stuff from her concept art.

Yes, her tail does stick out between her skirt and top, lol. Rather than her skirt or shirt having a sleeve for her tail. It's more ghetto this way, lol.

Alternate clothes:

Her best impression of a kuudere.

She was gonna flip, but weird stuff happened, so I gotta redo her rig. lol

Her concept art:

The reason I changed her eyes was that in 2D, I didn't realize that the way I was drawing eyes meant the spheres of her eyeballs actually overlapped, so I adjusted her eyes in 3D so that the spheres have some space between them and thats how she ended up with a new eye style. Gotta work on her face rig though so she can make the expressions in her concept art, lol.

In my mind, I already had her hair design like that, I just didn't have time to draw it, the psionic wings where an idea I had for a while. The easiest thing of this was the environment she's in, anything that's hard surface is easy for me, lol. Although I could make it look BETTER than that, but I'll save it for the actual story.

By the way, the tentative title of this series is FARSIDERS.

I made energy swords in 3 flavors: Electric, Fire, and Plasma.

Every living thing and even some non-living things in Farsiders have "Spirit"(Mind, Body, and Spirit), which from it, is born one's elemental energy.

My elemental chart looks like this right now, energy swords are really effective with anything from the Aether category, and half of the Nether category(Plasma and Water swords). There are a different set of swords that are similar called Spirit Swords, except they only have a hole with no gem, and useable with any element, even Metal and Ice. Also, Molten is Lava/Magma basically, I was gonna name it Lava, lol. :catthinks

The differences should be apparent, for example "Void" is related to Hex and Darkness, it would be like a solid dark sphere of matter, while Darkness is more ethereal and energetic and Hex is somewhere in between.

Then, if one's power becomes high enough, they are able to attain one of the three transcendental traits: Such as time manipulation, so it's around that point people get hax abilities on top of they're elemental powers and other abilities.

MIND has it's own chart too, but not exactly an elemental one, lol. But theirs different types of psionic energy though. Think telekinesis, pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, and other psychic abilities. For example, somebody with spiritual fire won't be able to hit a pyrokinetic since they'll be able to defect flames that get thrown at them and if specialized entirely in pyrokinesis, manipulate the flames themselves. Although, I'm still working on the MIND aspect of things. For example, be kind of limiting if pyrokinesis could only manipulate flames and nothing else, so it can also generate fire out of nothing but it's own energy, especially manifesting a distance from the user unlike with regular Spiritual Fire that must be emitted from the self.

Things like premonitions, sensing with the mind, telepathy, those are all separate, just like how in Body, sight and hearing are completely unrelated to how durable or strong somebody is.

BODY is simple to understand, it's things like super strength, super speed, insane agility, ultra-durable skin, the list goes on, and how it is varies from person to person, such as somebody that can tank explosions, but can't carry more than what a normal human(oid) can, or a guy that can lift 30 tons, but would get hurt by the same explosion as the tanking guy, lol.

I updated this older model I had with my updated skill set.

Was also trying to test out some effects:

Working on the inside of a mouth:

Worked a bit on remaking the eye area mesh, although still needs some adjustments.

And I began work on the Gunslinger finally.

Alternate faces I sculpted, but for other gunslinger characters, so I gotta sculpt some elf ears for one of them.

I've done it, after all these years of it in my head, the "All in One" Spell gun.

So basically, since it's a spell gun, you have to say the words of it's series and shell in the chamber in order to "cast" the shell spell/fire it. If your using the "Long Shot" series, you can just whisper it or even think it, since they compose mostly sniper and long range rounds.

The user can't switch to another bullet series until they spent the current rounds or eject the magazine. Also, rounds can be psionic or solid, but the end result will be similar so long as it's the same series and shell type.

Here are some good examples of a gunslinger with a spell gun evoking the shell spell's name to fire it.

My favorite of those are the "Cheap Shot" series for their variety of unique shells("trick shot" in that one panel was an error, it was suppose to say "Cheap Shot"), such as immobilizing rounds, "flashbang" rounds, special rounds, etc, but I do have a soft spot for the Hot Shot and Big Shot series of shell spells. The "Final shot" series is the most devastating of shell spells, but also require the most energy and focus, lol

More info in this image here:

There are guns with triggers for those who can't use their thoughts or chants to activate certain weapons, since in this world, the variety of weapons is pretty big.

And only to accommodate the various different "builds" and parameters people have, so that there's an optimal weapon for everybody.

A better look at the different bullets and magazines:

Oh yeah, for comparison, my 1st 3D gun ever that I put my best into at the time, vs the gun I finished recently not even using my best:

Did I just no diff'ed the obstacle called "difficulty" for a gun of this complexity? Maybe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)