Pet Mod Fusion Evolution Under Used (Conclusion | Fully Playable! | Please read posts #1, #3 and #4 | Not open for submissions!)

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
:incineroar::ampharos:
:glalie::togekiss:
:leafeon::hippowdon:

Picks: Torko Bulu, Leafdon, Sirteleon'd
Random: Krowtom, Maladuck, Whimmsnarl

krowtom and maladuck suck so much i doubt any of the council would willingly choose those. and whimmsnarl overlaps so hard with the rest of the pranksters i doubt anyone would chose those either

we kept talking about sun setters, and we got two sun setters this slate. curious. also im sure DG was begging for sirteleon'd to be let in

not sure about everything else tho

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
is a Top Tiering Contributor
:Glalie: :Togekiss:
None
Random:
:Grimmsnarl::Whimsicott: (Blatantly redundant)
:Marowak_Alola::Reshiram: (A fat Fire type with no proper clear niche, the council wouldn't pick something that doesn't have a defined purpose, although being blatantly viable makes it a bit sus)
:Malamar::Golduck: (Bad and had its ability changed to something even more unviable for the sake of coding)
:Incineroar::Ampharos: (The ability of this is a stretch, and it doesn't help the council rathers grandfather it in than fix it, like the unecessary mess Slurpum currently is, by this logic I can make Water Veil + Intimidate lower the Atk of the opponent by 2, but that's off-topic, although I do have to say I hate the ability with passion out of this, also a bit sus as it's viable)
:Rotom::Honchkrow: (Unviable, very clearly)
:Ambipom::Rapidash: (It isn't particularly denotable and originally had as its ability "Technician but it also switches out whenever triggered for lol Fake Out and pivoting", meaning that it was most likely a random pick as it also doesn't have a defined niche).
:Togekiss::Glalie: (Base is unviable and the mega is borderline, which is something the council tends to dislike for the most part)
:Inteleon::Sirfetch (Was already confirmed, plus it's pretty redundant)
Manually picked:
:Tapu_Bulu::Torkoal:
:Hippowdon::Leafeon:
Like, every other sub in this slate clearly didn't have something in mind or was already redundant, others clearly have no niche and has improvised changes for the sake of becoming legal, and two sun setters when we don't have one looks pretty sus

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
For the first time in a while, we have a tie!

Our tied mons are Torko Bulu, Leafdon and Glakiss. My tiebreakers vote go for Glakiss and Leafdon, which means we now have our winners:

ROARAMP
:ss/incineroar::ss/ampharos:
1625254271168.png
1625254278088.png

102 / 105 / 97 / 107 / 100 / 67
Scarily Adorable - On switch-in, the foe's Attack and Speed arelowered by one stage.

MEGA ROARAMP
:incineroar::ampharos-mega:

102 / 125 / 117 / 157 / 120 / 57
Mold Breaker

GLAKISS
:ss/glalie::ss/togekiss:
1625254305079.png
1625254298830.png

92 / 75 / 97 / 110 / 107 / 90
Shield Dust

MEGA GLAKISS
:glalie-mega::togekiss:

92 / 115 / 97 / 150 / 107 / 110
Refrigerate

LEAFDON
:ss/leafeon::ss/hippowdon:
1625254321191.png
1625254326592.png

96 / 121 / 134 / 74 / 78 / 66
Drought

dna.png

As for our little for-fun contest, the winner is NANI?!, with 8 correct guesses and 2 incorrect ones. NANI?!'s guesses were the following:

1625255334404.png

The errors are that Glakiss was randomly picked, while Grimmsicott was picked by Council

dna.png

With that, we can move to a rather short Discussion Phase before moving to our next Submission Phase.

Last edited:
It is I your "friendly" RODG/Indebi/Debi/Depressed Gay.

I apologize for interrupting the discussion phase but I have some news. It is with much deliberation that I tell you all that I am stepping down from the Fusion Evolution: UU council. To those wondering why, it's because life is catching up with me. I'm about to have a full time job, I'm going to want to travel more often, and I'm probably going to move relatively soon as well. As a result I'm probably not going to be involved a lot with pet mods as a whole. It's not fair to the rest of the council to have a member that isn't going to be active for however long it takes me to figure out this work life balance stuff.

I want to say thank you to my fellow council members for putting up with my bullshit and thank everyone who participated in the mod thus far. As some sort of parting gift I grant everyone my full permission to resub my fusions from FE:Alpha if you so choose to.

Smell you later, nerds.

P.S: I'll probably still be around on the discord servers.

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
leafdon: mid mon. definitely has to get wonky if sun wants to beat kyottler.

Leafdon @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Leaf Blade / Earthquake
- Knock Off / Earthquake / Stone Edge
- Synthesis
- Stealth Rock

SECRET TECH (Leafdon) @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 Spe
Impish Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Stone Edge
- Synthesis
- Stealth Rock

glakiss: base is bad, mega is wacko.
Glakiss @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Shield Dust
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Freeze-Dry
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Nasty Plot

Glakiss @ Glalitite
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hyper Voice
- Dazzling Gleam
- Aura Sphere
- Nasty Plot

Glakiss @ Glalitite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Spikes

roaramp: cool mon
Roaramp @ Leftovers / Heavy-Duty Boots / Assault Vest
Ability: Scarily Adorable
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Discharge
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp / Ice Punch
- U-turn / Parting Shot

Roaramp @ Ampharosite
Ability: Scarily Adorable
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Nasty Plot

excited to roll out some new fires next slate

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)