fx art!!!!!

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
big post:toast:
so hi i kinda killed this but now i return with somewhat of an update, i'll try to post here more
ive been working at learning human anatomy but as you can see its not ez feet

some other stuff ive been doing around tho

and finally some site relevant art

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
loving that tiny purple fox, the tiny paw resting against that rock is somehow the cutest part of it I mean look at its teeny weeny feet godam

Reactions: fx
The girl with fluffy ears is looking good anatomy-wise, and I really like that one in particular. I remember ante using the Clefable icon for a while, as well. :p

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I h8 it

Charizard's neck looks kinda funky and the toes on its right foot are a bit off, but it looks good for your "first lineless painting"

Draw me something bb

I saw the other art threads and i would easily say this is my favourite!

Can you make a Volcarona art? Or maybe Zinnia with her Salamence?( just make the one is easier for you) please.

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
its lit
I saw the other art threads and i would easily say this is my favourite!

Can you make a Volcarona art? Or maybe Zinnia with her Salamence?( just make the one is easier for you) please.
thnk you that means alot :D heres a WIP

hi lovely :3 can you possibly draw me a cynthia with a serperior!? or just serperior? thank you:)
sure qt n_n will get on it soon

I really like the palette and painting style on your Hydreigon! The red and black parts have so many other colours nicely mixed into them.

Reactions: fx
hello f(x)!!!! if it isn't too late, like you haven't started at all, may i change my request??? it's a bit nerdy and select but not too hard i would think o_o.

can u draw me a star strike with this color scheme??? note: the eyes are blue in the second image, they just aren't lit up. thank you n_n!!!!! :)

All of the art I've seen from you is awesome!

Would you please do a Mega Lucario with a Riolu art for me? Or just Riolu. That would be amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)