fx art!!!!!

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hey im faxxifer and im back to bring you more arts, i do art for popular webzines n stuff. hope you enjoy (ノ´д`)

all art in chronological order

the golden age

jBGgrnm.png

0X1emhC.png

WSzLNok.png

gIfEn5h.png

all three are collabs i did with ssensenh shes so cute (she did lineart i did coloring)

mybabyyyyy (1).png

tokyoo.png

cartredraw.png

raymu (1).png

ilopoo2 (1).png

hams.png

Layer Visibilityrsv.png

Untitled-3yuyuy.png

dogogogog_50.png
1623175847175.png

7B138737-362E-4A80-9A7A-9F512C7E09F0.png

3667F740-546E-41BF-A810-80AAF2F51D2D.png

C02448AE-8C37-4FAE-A350-E63EEFA01724.png

21F95EFA-F28B-4916-A8DF-665D5950F6CA.jpeg

82549EDC-732C-4F70-A167-BF6CAE4BF9AE.jpeg

mothim (1).jpg

beetle (1).jpg

pachirais (1).jpg

4AD676C8-DE6F-4865-8598-3AABA3E840FC.jpeg

9528E8F3-F5C2-435C-8F7A-02439C336760.jpeg

40E127B1-888F-4F11-917D-8535036EB3C4.jpeg

AF14D19F-8442-41FA-9ED6-45CD258D6649.jpeg

you may make a request but i can not guarantee that i will do it
MORE ART SOON I SWEAR (also comments and critisism always welcome)[/hide]

Last edited:

fx

moon tourism
making another post that i will be starting a long art journey, more formally known as: the draw-all-649-pokemon challenge. i really want to dedicate myself to something and i'm gonna do this, feel free to do this along with me cause' the more the merrier! starting off this challenge is the first pokemon in the pokedex: bulbasaur!

I think I spy a fellow SAI user!

Keep the proportions of your drawings in check. Your Bulbasaur doodle looks rather malformed. The ears and facial features seem out of shape; does that make sense? Your Vulpix personification is better, but notice how short her legs are as well as the awkward curve of the thighs.

Personally, I feel your best piece so far is Mewtwo-X for PotW (which I've already commented on!). Positive features include crisp lineart, cool pose, lovely colouring, and overall solid proportions. That shows me you know what you're doing; just don't get sloppy. :p

I like the colouring style in the image in the third post, with the dramatic hue shift of the base colours. I'll be watching what you do and hope you don't mind my comments. C:

fx

moon tourism
I think I spy a fellow SAI user!

Keep the proportions of your drawings in check. Your Bulbasaur doodle looks rather malformed. The ears and facial features seem out of shape; does that make sense? Your Vulpix personification is better, but notice how short her legs are as well as the awkward curve of the thighs.

Personally, I feel your best piece so far is Mewtwo-X for PotW (which I've already commented on!). Positive features include crisp lineart, cool pose, lovely colouring, and overall solid proportions. That shows me you know what you're doing; just don't get sloppy. :p

I like the colouring style in the image in the third post, with the dramatic hue shift of the base colours. I'll be watching what you do and hope you don't mind my comments. C:
thanks a bunch! the comments are helpful so never be afraid to leave helpful critisism because I definetely use that to get better ^_^ I have a habit of being REALLY sloppy with lineart (probably cause I hate doing it so much ;_;) so that's why it can seem sloppy in some images.

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I like the subtle orange-red tones you placed over Swampert's skin to reflect the splash of color in the background; it's also pretty cool how its fingers slightly encroach over the border on the bottom. The only small gripe I have is that its back foot seems a bit flat compared to its official artwork, where it's shown to be more stumpy. But this is a super cool drawing overall; Swampert's pose is dynamic, and those black and orange eyes give it quite an intimidating appearance. Keep up the good work! :)

Reactions: fx
H-Hello Faxxifer. :> I absolutely love your art, and the art that you do for The Player, and The Competitor! If I had to choose my favourite one you've done so far, it'd probably be the Chinchou you created for Issue #3! But, all your art is superb. :) I'd like to request a Swoobat playing with a Vulpix, please, because these two pokemon are just so cute. :< Keep up the good work, Faxxifer! You're doing great! ♥♥♥

Last edited:

fx

moon tourism
minor art update, I got some things that i've been working on and plan on finishing soon, so that's good :]
anywaaays, here's 2 Smog pieces from issue 37 (that i'm allowed to post now ^.^) and a mega Slowbro POTW piece.

One thing I've definitely been working on improving is my line cleanliness and overall experimenting with backgrounds and different styles of shading, so critiques/advice/tips always welcome :]

ALSO SKETCH REQUESTS OPEN!!! ;_;

Last edited:
I'm such low priority smh ;__;

Anyways, I love the style Mega Slowbro piece has, it differs from your other work. The only thing that bugs me is that the right ear doesn't have the bigger, wider outline that the rest of his body has. Really enjoyed that speedpaint too. ^^

Yeah, I don't know anyone who could draw a cuter Mega Slowbro, so nice work. ♥

The composition of the fossil picture though could use improvement, as the placement of the subjects is awkward and there's a lack of contrast between the subjects and the background. When drawing complex scenes, always keep a "focal point" in mind: make one part of the picture stand out much more than the rest. Try looking into the "rule of thirds" and apply it next time!

I don't know if you took my recent suggestions to heart at all, but that scene looks pretty darn awesome. imo the character seems large compared to her surroundings, which kind of throws off the perspective. Either way, the concept certainly piques my interest! giant aloe vera

fx

moon tourism
wow i haven't psoted here in a while o,o
time t change that (in order of most recent)

thing i made for zek >:0 tbh i was playing around with style on this one and i will say i definitel dig it here

perilous plundit art

eevee general avatar that i never got around to resizing

lolol

lolol

thing i made for one hell of a bae

valentines theme player cover art!

TES avatar

BK avatar

more player art

jfc i made this during christmas time has it been that long

ill post more later :]

Pent

dumb broad
At bae, would like to request a profile picture, kinda like the icons you do! I would love to have an Audino with a daisy floral wreath on her head if ya could. (I can VM you what I'm kinda looking to if you really need.)

And no probs if you can't do it, I'll just stop being a lazy fuck and draw it myself if need be :P.

fx

moon tourism
posting here for reference no mad pls oo:
to do list
antemortem - clefable (avatar)
sweep - omaster (avatar)
nova - mega altaria (avatar)
blitzimarin - chandelure (avatar)
skitty - skitty (avatar)
e7e - starmie (avatar)
lemonade. - manaphy (avatar)
youtube - banner
ask the admins #3 - player
rhythms - crawdaunt (avatar)
eevee general - eevee (avatar)
comic - OM news
cacnea - unfixable
featured team - competitor
too many avatars yn

Last edited:

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I like how you're still experimenting with expression in your artwork, all your pokes always seem to be moving around or in some candid pose the way you draw them. Although it does look somewhat awkward when the facial features, the head, or limbs get too scrunched up, as with the Meowstic and Diancie.

My favorite of these is Spy's Hydreigon, I like how different it is from your typical style, very dark and gloomy. Christmas dog takes a close second because it is cute af

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)