fx art!!!!!

Pilo

uses walther
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Nice artwork. The colours are great and I especially like the shading. All of your drawings practically spring to life.

Reactions: fx

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
small art update because why not

experimental moltres i drew in a more painty style. i tried doing fun fire but i think it looks like shit tbh, oh well getting there (also valor)

CUTE MANTIS ALOLA POKEMON lineart

solaris fax !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres an extra

feel free to request soemthing pokemon related !

FellFromtheSky

and started walking.
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
f(x) said:
feel free to request soemthing pokemon related !
A fantastically amazing fairy-type.

More seriously, I really love your style. It gives off a vibe of "effortless elegance." Everything is super cute too. Hydreigon is my favorite.

fx

moon tourism
i req that you draw your new flytrapkun e7e)b
*hiss*

(i have too much fun with lighting effects)
A fantastically amazing fairy-type.

More seriously, I really love your style. It gives off a vibe of "effortless elegance." Everything is super cute too. Hydreigon is my favorite.
omg thank you so much <33 youre very kind

Last edited:

Conni

katharsis
Heya!

Can I request an art please? :)
I want a brown haired boy in a red hoodie riding a Hydreigon please! Also a snowy background would be awesome!
Hope this request isn't too complicated :c
Thanks!

Last edited:

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
oml that first one looks amazing, something about of TWEWY (the world ends with you) and it's awesome. c-could you maybe sometime eventually use the same style and make it someone with bluer(blue maybe blue-ishsilver) hair, slightly more tanned skin, and a purple//orange/blacksilver outfit (any combination of the 4, whatever looks best im) for me? or maybe even a red/black o red/silver theme for the outfit. Red Purple sounds harder to match well.

also awesome you're doing reqs again; but remember tour art > this :heart:

Reactions: fx

fx

moon tourism
oml that first one looks amazing, something about of TWEWY (the world ends with you) and it's awesome. c-could you maybe sometime eventually use the same style and make it someone with bluer(blue maybe blue-ishsilver) hair, slightly more tanned skin, and a purple//orange/blacksilver outfit (any combination of the 4, whatever looks best im) for me? or maybe even a red/black o red/silver theme for the outfit. Red Purple sounds harder to match well.

also awesome you're doing reqs again; but remember tour art > this :heart:
i can definitely try but idk i feel like i got lucky w the results of the first one but ya. rlly cant promise when tbh but ur tour art will be done v soon =)

Conni

katharsis
kinda small but not really art update

this is a wip and its me trying to paint i think im doing ok ;;

I think your painting and use of colors is superb man. Keep up the good work! This looks spectacular so far! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)