Format Discussion [Gen 8] Battle Factory Set Discussion

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Random Battle Lead
Gen 8 Battle Factory is finally out after years of waiting, and that means new bugs and new problems that need fixing! Post any problems you may find here, but keep in mind the following:

- Be polite and respectful. Pretty simple, this, just don't be rude about bugs existing or sets not being as optimal as one would like.
- Suggestions are not obligated to be followed. Not all suggestions will go through, that's a guarantee I can give you now. If a suggestion of yours makes it in, then good! But don't be too insistent about it if we say no.
- Please post replays or photographic evidence of any bugs.

Hacker

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
carvanha should be flip turn/liquidation/waterfall over aqua jet because it already has speed boost so it doesn't need priority
1663526255458.png

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I would just like to thank A Cake Wearing A Hat and everyone else who helped with this, continues to help, or joins to help in the future. Thank you for increasing the fun on PS, and for being patient with taking feedback and making improvements :blobwizard:
send yveltal sets we dont have enough

Drifting

in my glo stance smokin' dope
is a Tiering Contributor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)