Pet Mod [Gen 8] OptiMons [DLC Slate 1]

Im gonna summarize some of the ideas:

Rock Head Marowak: Just plain broken it is not as broken as my Huge Power set but its still very unstable

ExpForce Golduck: DID G-LUKE NOT SAY YESTERDAY HOW BROKEN PSYCHIC SURGE IS

Flying-type Hyper Voice: slightly decent but its not THAT decent but thankfully not ridiculous either so we'll see

No Guard Hurricane: What did I just say? LOL

Skill Link Marowak: Decent but not broken but if u get SD or Shell Smash you are leading to broken heaven man

And there ya have it how stupidly I think competitively

that seems a tad broken to me to have rock head AND head smash as its just broken to launch a devastating move with 0 recoil
If its broken, then why was Tyrantrum never deemed broken WITH STAB?! Its also faster than Marowak. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing that you do see?

Hmm I never realized that how about TYRANTRUM IS VERY EASILY DEFEATABLE IN 1 SHOT and Marowak with equal SpDef and Def can take a hit and then launch Head Smash otherwise ur correct

I guess Skill Link Marowak could be a kind of a problem factoring in Thick Club and Swords Dance, but to run that it sacrifices coverage and it's also very slow so I don't see much of a problem. Or is there?

There is like I said if it gets to launch the attack off it can do atleast what? 35% at least and it hits 5 DANG TIMES and this is for SD or even Thick Club

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
*clap* shit *clap* review
(we're on a tight budget sorry)

Exeggutor [Optimized]
Abilities
: Clorophyll/Analytic (Harvest)
Stats: 95 / 80 / 100 / 125 / 90 / 50 [540 BST]
Added Moves: Barrage (Changed effect: Psychic Type, Special, 25 BP, 90% Acc., 32 PP, After dealing all the hits raises Defense and lowers Speed one stage (Scale Shot clone))
Summary of Changes: -15 Attack, + 15 Defense, + 15 SpD., -5 Speed (total +10 BST)
Description: Exeggutor doesn't need much not to suck. All it takes is a little more bulk, an ability that doesn't rely on Sun, and something that allows it to abuse its low Speed stat (although not the slowest in the meta). Its once cut Signature Move comes back as something that allows it to proveit his new Analytic ability even more by making it slower and sturdier. I was going to moderately boost it's Special Attack but decided against it since the Analytic boost makes up for it. The stat changes resume to lowering what was low, and making it sturdier like a chonky tree should be.
This looks okay though it probably isn't using Barrage since it would want to preserve its low speed in Trick Room.

Marowak [Optimized]
Abilities
: Rattled/Lightning Rod (Skill Link)
Stats: 80/100/130/50/100/65 [BST: 525]
Added Moves: Shadow Bone, Rock Blast, Arm Thrust
Summary of Changes: +20 to all stats minus SpA.
Description: Man I love me some Skill Link. Meet the only Skill Link Bone Rush user ever! It has arms so Arm Thrust is reasonable and if you can't picture it using Rock Blast, imagine it using the bone as a bat to launch them. On a more serious note, I guess you can switch into a resisted Psychic move with Rattled as well because of the poor speed...(It fits flavor wise because it's traumatized from it's childhood experiences.) But I still like Skill Link better.
Giving it more Attack and bulk is not necessary and makes it pretty broken. This goes for all other subs.

Emolga [Optimized]
Abilities:
Static/Unburden (Motor Drive)
Stats: 75 / 75 / 80 / 105 / 80 / 105 [BST: 520]
Added Moves: Stuff Cheeks (because of its Shield dex entry)
Summary of Changes: +20 HP, Def, SpDef, + 30 SpA, +2 Speed
Description: You're probably wondering why it's such a (relatively) small stat boost. Emolga gets a fantastic gimmick new strategy in Unburden Stuff Cheeks, which solves two problems: it's not stellar speed (albeit on the faster side) and fairly frail bulk too (but also not terrible, barely). Since the SPA boost, while not small, doesn't help much, I'll also give it Nasty Plot, which allow it to run Stuff Cheeks Nasty Plot + two attacks as kind of a double dance set... kinda. If it runs a Petaya Berry it's basically a Tail Glow boost! (is this busted?)
Doesn't sound busted. In fact, it probably wouldn't use Stuff Cheeks at all in favor of Energy Ball for coverage (btw you forgot to add Nasty Plot).

Golduck [Optimized]
Abilities:
Technician/Serene Grace (Swift Swim)
Stats: 80 / 95 / 80 / 75 / 80 / 105 [BST: 520]
Added Moves: Heart Stamp
Summary of Changes: + 13 Attack, +2 defense, -20 SpA, +20 Speed
Description: You must be thinking these are nonsense abilities but Pokédex entries describe it as a skilled and graceful swimmer. You run either Technician Flip Turn/Heart Stamp or Serene Grace Scald/Heart Stamp I guess. Hope you like flinching :^)
If Heart Stamp is deemed anti-flavor I'll remove it though, on a more serious note. I don't think it is given it rescues people, and as such is "hearty". But what do I know?
Fine, might even be underpowered.

Ground
Marowak {Optimized}
New ability: Analytic
New moves: Revenge, Avalanche, Shadow Bone
+30 SpDef, +5 HP, -15 Spe, +10 Atk
Summary: BOLD SHIT
I find it very unlikely that it would use Revenge or Avalanche. It would more likely use its original moves and take advantage of Trick Room.

Ground/Fight
Marowak [Optimized]
Abilities
: Rock Head/Adaptability (Intimidate)
Stats: 70/100/130/40/100/45 [505]
Added Moves: Close Combat, Head Smash, Drain Punch, Body Press
Summary of Changes: +10 HP & Speed, -10 SpAtk, +20 all stats but speed
Description: Marowak always looked like he wanted to rip things apart and has Fighting type written all over it! So with a new typing and some new Fighting moves, this badboy can strike hard with his club. He's still super slow and locked to a Bone Club, even with base 100 Atk and 45 speed is out-slowable if you want to use on Trick Room. Unlike its Ghostly cousin, it has no priority either, so make sure its entry into the fight counts. If you don't take Rock coverage or Thunder/Ice Punch, you invite Flying types in fairly easily so be wary of that and Throat Chop might see use to stop any floating ghosts that may crop up.
1. this is broke it doesn't need an attack boost or an attack-boosting ability
2. how do you naturally outspeed base 45 speed when it can go as low as 85 raw speed
3. marowak-alola doesn't have priority

Electric/Flying
Emolga [Optimized]
Abilities:
No Guard/Oblivious (Volt Absorb)
Stats: 90/75/85/90/85/113 [538]
Added Moves: Hurricane, Calm Mind, Super Fang
Summary of Changes: +35 HP, +25 both Defenses, +15 SpAtk and +10 Speed
Description: A very straightforward pokemon. CM up and spam No Guard moves. You could also be a makeshift Zapdos using Volt Absorb instead of Pressure, but Zapdos has a respectable SpAtk from the get-go although Calm Mind is a great equalizer in this equation. Granted, Heatwave on Zappy is more impactful than U-Turn to avoid pivot blockers and Super Fang may dent resists, sure but not as much as 125 SpAtk Heatwave in the right situation.
this doesn't seem too bad since all you get is thunder and hurricane

Water/Psychic
Golduck [Optimized]
Abilities:
Drizzle/Cloud Nine (Psychic Surge)
Stats: 80/92/78/125/80/75 (530)
Added Moves: Expanding Force
Summary of Changes: +10 Atk, +30 SpAtk, -10 Speed
Description: The ability to set either Psychic Terrain or Drizzle is a huge boon, and the ability to cancel other weathers is also insanely good. Other than its SpAtk, its stats are still incredibly average. It is by sheer ability gains alone that kappa here can claw his way to OU. Indeedee may seem outclassed fully but Indeedee has its perks in the form of more coverage access with Mystic Fire, Dazzling Gleam, Shadow Ball and Energy Ball and will probably not stay outclassed for long if it gets optimization of its own. Although if too much, pretend it has Swift Swim instead of Psychic Surge.
1. canceling other weathers isn't very good because most of the time you won't be facing a weather team and also there are much better abilities right there
2. Golduck has Focus Blast to hit Dark and Steel-types (which hits harder than Mystical Fire and Dazzling Gleam) and a much better STAB so it will most likely outclass Indeedee

No Guard Hurricane: What did I just say? LOL
don't see how this is broken, it doesn't have a very good secondary effect like Zap Cannon or Inferno

If its broken, then why was Tyrantrum never deemed broken WITH STAB?! Its also faster than Marowak. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing that you do see?
notice how marowak has almost twice the attack of tyrantrum
either way it's probably gonna use adaptability because big eqs and ccs

main takeaway: giving significant stat boosts to marowak is unnecessary; typing, ability, and a few coverage moves is more than enough already

Exeggutor [Optimized]
Abilities: Chlorophyll / Regenerator (Competitive)
Stats: 95/75/85/125/75/75 (BST: 530)
Added Moves: Weather Ball, Moonblast
Summary of Changes: -20 Atk, +20 Spe
Description: Exeggutor gets three incredible abilities and a higher Speed stat to abuse them. Regenerator allows Exeggutor to keep itself healthy while also maintaining flavor due to its Pokedex entries stating that one of its heads fall of from time to time. Competitive, on the other hand, allows Exeggutor to take advantage of Defoggers by boosting its already high Special Attack. Moonblast allows it to hit Dark types such as Mandibuzz and Hydreigon hard. The addition of Weather Ball allows Exeggutor to be a threatening Chlorophyll sweeper with its improved Speed and way higher Special Attack than Venusaur. Overall a versatile Pokemon with that can perform three different roles competently.

Marowak [Optimized]
Abilities: Mold Breaker / Solid Rock (Technician)
Stats: 60/80/110/50/110/45 (455 BST)
Added Moves: Rock Polish, Ice Punch
Summary of Changes: +30 SpD
description: The problem with Kantonian Marowak is that all its abilities bar Battle Armor are useless in singles due to its typing and movepool. Marowak with Rock Polish and useful abilities could turn out to be great. Rock Polish + Swords dance set also works well since EdgeQuake combo hits a lot already. Mold Breaker allows it to hit Levitate users such as Rotom-H and Hydreigon. Ice Punch hits levitating Pokemon if not running Mold Breaker while also being a solid coverage against Grass-types. Solid Rock aids Marowak to set up which works well with its lack of double weaknesses. Finally, Technician boosts Marowak's signature move Bonemerang to 150 BP while Rock Tomb coverage also reaches 90 BP, allowing it to power through bulky teams.

Golduck [Optimized]
Abilities: Dazzling / Cloud Nine (Swift Swim)
Stats: 80/82/78/95/80/105 (BST: 520)
Added Moves: Nasty Plot
Summary of Changes: +20 Spe
description: After a Nasty Plot, Golduck would be hard to stop thanks to 105 Speed and immunity to priority. Golduck can also be used on Rain Teams, Nasty Plot and Swift Swim boost makes it very deadly.

Emolga [Optimized]
Abilities: Gluttony (Electric Surge)
Stats: 85/75/90/75/90/103 (BST: 518)
Added Moves: Heat Wave
Summary of Changes: +30 HP, +30 Def, +30SpD
description: Emolga can provide Electric Terrain support well to Alolan Raichu and Zeraora thanks to its its support moves such as U-Turn, Taunt, Encore, Roost, and Defog. It can also spread paralysis via Discharge or Nuzzle before pivoting out to its teammates. Immunity to Ground is great so that it does not stack weaknesses with its teammates.​

Last edited:
This looks okay though it probably isn't using Barrage since it would want to preserve its low speed in Trick Room.
Barrage lowers speed and raises defense, on the contrary of Scale Shot. Also fixed the others, are they better now?
EDIT: Unless you meant Analytic? If so my bad. Also thanks for the input!

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Exeggutor [Optimized]
Abilities: Chlorophyll / Triage (Competitive)
Stats: 95/75/85/125/75/75 (BST: 530)
Added Moves: Weather Ball, Moonblast
Summary of Changes: -20 Atk, +20 Spe
Description: Exeggutor gets three incredible abilities and a higher Speed stat to abuse them. Triage gives it priority on Giga Drain, allowing it to consistently keep itself healthy. A bulky Calm Mind set works well with Triage. Competitive, on the other hand, allows Exeggutor to take advantage of Defoggers by boosting its already high Special Attack. Moonblast allows it to hit Dark types such as Mandibuzz and Hydreigon hard. The addition of Weather Ball allows Exeggutor to be a threatening Chlorophyll sweeper with its improved Speed and way higher Special Attack than Venusaur. Overall a versatile Pokemon with that can perform three different roles competently.

Marowak [Optimized]
Abilities: Mold Breaker / Solid Rock (Technician)
Stats: 60/80/110/50/110/45 (455 BST)
Added Moves: Rock Polish, Ice Punch
Summary of Changes: +30 SpD
description: The problem with Kantonian Marowak is that all its abilities bar Battle Armor are useless in singles due to its typing and movepool. Marowak with Rock Polish and useful abilities could turn out to be great. Rock Polish + Swords dance set also works well since EdgeQuake combo hits a lot already. Mold Breaker allows it to hit Levitate users such as Rotom-H and Hydreigon. Ice Punch hits levitating Pokemon if not running Mold Breaker while also being a solid coverage against Grass-types. Solid Rock aids Marowak to set up which works well with its lack of double weaknesses. Finally, Technician boosts Marowak's signature move Bonemerang to 150 BP while Rock Tomb coverage also reaches 90 BP, allowing it to power through bulky teams.

Golduck [Optimized]
Abilities: Dazzling / Cloud Nine (Swift Swim)
Stats: 80/82/78/95/80/105 (BST: 520)
Added Moves: Nasty Plot
Summary of Changes: +20 Spe
description: After a Nasty Plot, Golduck would be hard to stop thanks to 105 Speed and immunity to priority. Golduck can also be used on Rain Teams, Nasty Plot and Swift Swim boost makes it very deadly.

Emolga [Optimized]
Abilities: Gluttony (Electric Surge)
Stats: 85/75/90/75/90/103 (BST: 518)
Added Moves: Heat Wave
Summary of Changes: +30 HP, +30 Def, +30SpD
description: Emolga can provide Electric Terrain support well to Alolan Raichu and Zeraora thanks to its its support moves such as U-Turn, Taunt, Encore, Roost, and Defog. It can also spread paralysis via Discharge or Nuzzle before pivoting out to its teammates. Immunity to Ground is great so that it does not stack weaknesses with its teammates.​
I highly suggest not going with Triage, its already borderline on Pokemon like Bellossom with 100 SpA.

Heres a thought:

Emolga (Optimized)
Stats boost: +15 SpA, +15 Spe, +25 HP
New Moves: Boomburst, Overdrive
Ability: Galvanize / Punk Rock
Desc: With these new stats and abilities and moves, Emolga can be a slightly worse Toxtricity with either Galvanize to focus on Throat Spray and the STAB Boomburst, as well as running Choice Specs and Overdrive if you wish, and it can pivot out too due to naturally having Volt Switch, however this is only suggested for Specs Overdrive as if you run VS on BB set you lose all boosts and Priority will rip this apart so its not broken, but its simply Toxtricity gimmicks.

Emolga [Optimized] v2.5
Abilities
: Static / Motor Drive / Trickster (New Ability)
Stats: 55/85/60/105/60/135 (BST 500)
Added Moves: Parting Shot, Hurricane, Burning Jealousy.
Removed Moves: Endure
Summary of Changes: +10 Atk, +30 SpA, +32 Spe​
Description: So this may be a different approach to this little guy, but I think I have done right. Emolga is portrayed in the anime (at least the protagonist's Emolga) as a pokemon which likes to joke with its trainer by switching into other pokemon, normally by Volt Switch, so I gifted the pokemon with Parting Shot and a new ability. Trickster: User switches out after damaging the target or being damaged, drawback offset by giving x1.3 boost to damaging moves. The idea is to be the anoying flying rat in your team by stopping sweeps with PShot, giving you momentum with Hurricane and new fire coverage with Burning Jealousy, also covered by its 135 Spe, outspeeding non boosted Volcarona, damaged Talonflame, Cinderace and above-average attacking stats that can KO Urshifu (both) , Rotom-H, get Excadrill to 1% and heavily resist Grassy Glide Rilla and threaten a switch, giving you free damage. You want to nuke/weaken something and let your team take the damage, if any. Looking at competition we have Rotom and Zeraora. Rotom has same SpA with Optimized Emolga, Rotom taking the bulky approach and Emolga taking the offensive. Zeraora, while it being faster would be the physical and weaker (by little) counterpart to Emolga and its Trickster boost. Also noting that Emolga recieves Roost and Defog, giving him a support role, as if it is damaged it switched out inmediately, so you can defog and switch after that, giving you a free switch!

Edit1: v1 deemed too underpowered. v2 Remade better.
Edit2: Bald and Centered text, grammar check.
Edit3: v2.5, suggested by The Diabolic Gift. got rid of Endure, as with Trickster it's a free switch.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Emolga [Optimized]
Abilities
: Static / Volt Absorb | Gale Wings
Stats: 85 HP / 75 Atk / 80 Def / 85 SpA / 90 SpD / 113 Spe (BST: 528)
Added Moves: Hurricane
Summary of Changes: +30 HP, +20 Def, +10 SpA, +30 SpD, +10 Spe

Emolga is a support Pokemon with some offensive utility! Having access to priority Defog is a pretty good niche, and with its plethora of other utility options in its arsenal like Knock Off, Nuzzle, U-Turn, Taunt and Encore, Emolga makes a stand to troll the hell out of the opposition. Priority Hurricane and Air Slash is also pretty good, always ensuring that this Pokemon can fulfill a niche on offensive teams.

Marowak [Optimized]
Abilities
: Rock Head / Solid Rock | Battle Armor
Stats: 80 HP / 85 Atk / 110 Def / 50 SpA / 100 SpD / 50 Spe | 485 BST
Added Moves: Sucker Punch, Throat Chop
Summary of Changes: +20 HP, +5 Atk, +20 SpD, +5 Spe

Wak is a very nasty wallbreaker thanks to holding a Thick Club. Due to its naturally lower STABs, I bumped up Wak's attack ever so slightly to even the playing field between itself and its Alolan counterpart. Gave it a small creep in speed as well, in addition to granting it Sucker Punch. With these added tools in addition to its already present and spectacular movepool, Wak can finally reclaim the throne as the best Bone User in OU!​

Last edited:

Marowak [Optimized]
Abilities: Rock Head / Solid Rock / Battle Armor
Stats: 90 / 80 / 120 / 50 / 100 / 45 | 485 BST
Added Moves: Drain Punch, Zen Headbutt, Poison Jab
Summary of Changes: +30 HP, +10 Def, +20 SpDef, - Lightning Rod, + Solid Rock
Description: Marowak gets a massive buff to its bulk as well as Solid Rock to help it tank more hits. It also appreciates more physical coverage in the form of Zen Headbutt and Poison Jab, and can effectively use these tools in a Curse set, or to set up rocks and threaten opponents with a burn from Scorching Sands.​

Exeggutor [Optimized]
Abilities:
Chlorophyll | Psychic Aim (Victory Star clone) | Harvest
Stats: 105 / 110 / 100 / 125 / 85 / 55 (575 BST)
Added Moves: Eggsplosion (Grass-type Explosion clone, deals double damage like it did before Gen 5, but only has 170 BP), Mystical Fire
Summary of Changes: Accuracy boost, Old Explosion, more bulk, +15 Atk
All the way back in Gen 1 and Gen 2, Exeggutor was one of the most feared Pokemon, due to its ability to easily remove something important with either sleep, paralysis, or Explosion, which could enable other Pokemon to sweep. Now, with a more accurate Sleep Powder and Mystical Fire to replace the Hidden Power Fire it once used, it can do that again. Its newly-increased base stats also allow it to take hits more easily, along with making its new Eggsplosion more threatening. It also has other useful moves, such as Teleport and Synthesis, which may also allow it to function effectively on stall teams. It's not too overpowered, since it can't do much against other Grass types other than exploding. It could also be forced to explode early on, and, since Eggsplosion is Grass-type, Pokemon such as Corviknight and Ferrothorn could come in and take the hit.

Last edited:
When I had seen that Stonjourner wasn´t buffed together with the gen 8 pokémon that has new abillities, I was pretty surprised. So here is how I would buff it.
1594249968514.png
Rock/Psychic (it has mysterious powers, so Psychic power combines with it I guess?)
Stats: 120/145/145/20/20/80 = 530 BST
Added Moves: Darkest Lariat (due to the unknown powers that is associated with it), Explosion (in the Pokémon world, most rocks are highly explosive) Hammer Arm, Meteor Mash (I mean, it can have alien origin, and if that is why Clefable learns it, why not Stonjourner?), Zen Headbutt Morpeko and Alcremie are the only gen 8 NU pokémon, I guess that I will try to buff them (thwackey does not count obviously, unless you want to buff NFE pokémon)
1594251212559.png
Electric/Dark
Stats: 82/115/78/70/78/107 = 520 BST (fun fact, this pokémon has 20 BST in the last 2 digits, and so do Pikachu)
Added Moves: Extreme Speed, Gunk Shot (Rodents most of time like to play/eat trash) Knock Off, Play Rough, U-Turn

1594252869568.png
Fairy
New Ability: Gluttony
Stats: 85/50/95/120/121/64=545 BST
Added Moves: Healing Wish, Memento, Moonblast, Recycle, Toxic, Yawn

And for now, I guess thats all!

When I had seen that Stonjourner wasn´t buffed together with the gen 8 pokémon that has new abillities, I was pretty surprised. So here is how I would buff it.
View attachment 260685 Rock/Psychic (it has mysterious powers, so Psychic power combines with it I guess?)
Stats: 120/145/145/20/20/80 = 530 BST
Added Moves: Darkest Lariat (due to the unknown powers that is associated with it), Explosion (in the Pokémon world, most rocks are highly explosive) Hammer Arm, Meteor Mash (I mean, it can have alien origin, and if that is why Clefable learns it, why not Stonjourner?), Zen Headbutt Morpeko and Alcremie are the only gen 8 NU pokémon, I guess that I will try to buff them (thwackey does not count obviously, unless you want to buff NFE pokémon)
View attachment 260689 Electric/Dark
Stats: 82/115/78/70/78/107 = 520 BST (fun fact, this pokémon has 20 BST in the last 2 digits, and so do Pikachu)
Added Moves: Extreme Speed, Gunk Shot (Rodents most of time like to play/eat trash) Knock Off, Play Rough, U-Turn

View attachment 260692Fairy
New Ability: Gluttony
Stats: 85/50/95/120/121/64=545 BST
Added Moves: Healing Wish, Memento, Moonblast, Recycle, Toxic, Yawn

And for now, I guess thats all!
this is not the place for new subs. the current slate is here:
And now, what plenty of people have been waiting for!

DLC Slate!

These 4 Pokemon just entered Generation 8! But alas, they have already been deemed PU! Now is the time to change that! Submissions close on Saturday!

The Diabolic Gift

Banned deucer.

1594330733437.png

Marowak (Optimized)
Typing: Ground / Rock
Stats Boost: +10 HP, +10 DEF, +10 Speed
HP: 70
ATK: 80
DEF: 120
SPATK: 50
SPDEF: 80
SPEED: 55
BST: 455
Updated Signature Move (Custom Element):
- Bonemerang: First hit always goes first, second hit always goes last. (The priority stages on the move are different, similar to how the charging message of Focus Punch activates at the beginning of the turn, but the move activates at the end of the turn, I was thinking +2 and -2, it should actually be like a boomerang)
New Moves:
- Head Smash (Makes complete sense and pairs with Rock Head, also drastically improves the STAB for it's new typing)
- Rock Polish (55 Speed allows Rock Polish Marowak to be fast enough to clean games)

Retains Rock Head
Loses access to Battle Armor
Gains access to Solid Rock
Loses access to Lightning Rod
Gains access to Unnerve

Desc: Hear me out, the update to Bonemerang really improves Marowak as it gives it Ground priority (it may run Earthquake and Bonemarang), this is a massive upgrade. The minor stat buffs should be enough to at least help make Marowak a little more bulky even after getting a worse typing additionally Marowak's speed isn't as atrocious as it should be able to outspeed more walls (but also suffer a bit in troom). Head Smash is a superb STAB (with no recoil) that should also make Marowak extremely dangerous. The new-found ability to Rock Polish makes Marowak all the more dangerous offensively. A strategy that Marowak opens up is one where you can scare a Pokemon out with Bonemerang at the same time as threatening to Rock Polish forcing 50/50s. Unnerve is not a big improvement but it makes a lot of sense for what Marowak is and is undeniably an improvement over Lightning Rod. Solid Rock over Battle Armor is also a relatively small improvement as I don't think Battle Armor will be realistically usable.

v3
edit:
I want to add that (and I didn't know this before) my Marowak also has a dank Bdrum option now but it's def worse than Azumarill's option as ground priority is resistible and you don't get sitrus​

Last edited:

The Diabolic Gift

Banned deucer.
Sir scroll to the top someone SAYS its broken to be exact anaconja does
Ok, if you keep directing me to posts not related to the specific marowak or that use arguments that don't apply to mine I posted then i'm just going to start ignoring you.

edit: jsyk i think that marowak is broken too
edit2: i'm also not saying mine absolutely isn't but you can't use these old arguments...

Last edited:

The Diabolic Gift

Banned deucer.
1594335772253.png

Emolga (Optimized)
Typing: Electric / Flying///
Stats Boost: 30 HP, 5 Def, 5 SpDef, 25 Speed, 15 Atk, 15 SpAtk
HP: 85
ATK: 90
DEF: 65
SPATK: 90
SPDEF: 65
SPEED: 128
BST: 513

New Moves:
Nasty Plot, Sky Attack, Parting Shot

Gains Access to Regenerator, Simple
Loses Access to Static

Desc: This has a couple of roles it performs pretty well:
- Support roles are improved with a fantastic speed stat and massive increase in HP (with minor defensive buffs), this is complemented by Regenerator and it's new access to Parting Shot. All of this doesn't make Emolga bulky, it simply makes it functional.
- Can function as a Simple Sweeper with Nasty Plot, it's still fairly frail so pulling off a Simple set might be tough and Air Slash isn't a particularly strong move, but hey 90 SpAtk and +4 SpAtk, take it and run (this is about as strong as +2 Hurricane).
- Sky Attack really doesn't improve Emolga's capability in these rolls but it allows it some form of instantaneous power that it simply does not have.

v2​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)