Gen V RNG Breeding Guide (gone again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay the ditto was: all 31's Modest Nature. The Hydreigon was IVs: 30 HP | 7Atk |27Def | 31 SpA | 31 SpD | 31 Spe.I forgot it had 27 def until i checked my baby IVs and then remembered i didnt have a flawless dad afterall !)

Baby was 31/21/27/31/31/31. No power item involved i removed it and put the father back in after i messed up the 200+ frame effort on the previous page.

Pretty sure. I traded over a caught pokemon from my retail cart and looked at it in Pokesav to see my ID and SID from there. See the screenshot this is my SID in 'sav and also in RNGreporter with the shiny seed box ticked.

OMG its ALIVE! Haha thats amazing, i can't believe it was something as simple as that. Thanks so much for helping me out with that.

Okay, I found a spread that I want to use, I've got the parents and everything, and I just did my first test to find the SSF. I got a male docile dratini with Marvel Scale (DW ability), but the first one that appears on the spread is at frame 221. When I entered the game I immediately opened the start menu, viewed chatot's page once, then closed out and tapped A like a mad man to get the egg. So could it be the RNG reporter is making a mistake? Also, my female dratini is holding an everstone if that could effect anything.

Oh, and the IVs are correct on Dratini.

I am also trying for MS dratini and am looking for my SSF. I followed all the steps, but is it possible the gender column is wrong? Everything else fits for frame 48 - it's a non-DW dratini with the correct IVs and a Hasty nature.

Parents:
Dragonair♂ @Everstone
Adamant
IVs: hexflawless

Dratini♀ @Power Bracer
Impish
IVs: 31/31/x/x/x/31

Okay, I found a spread that I want to use, I've got the parents and everything, and I just did my first test to find the SSF. I got a male docile dratini with Marvel Scale (DW ability), but the first one that appears on the spread is at frame 221. When I entered the game I immediately opened the start menu, viewed chatot's page once, then closed out and tapped A like a mad man to get the egg. So could it be the RNG reporter is making a mistake? Also, my female dratini is holding an everstone if that could effect anything.

Oh, and the IVs are correct on Dratini.

Are there other Docile ones?
DW breeding is currently buggy (See first page of thread)

I am also trying for MS dratini and am looking for my SSF. I followed all the steps, but is it possible the gender column is wrong? Everything else fits for frame 48 - it's a non-DW dratini with the correct IVs and a Hasty nature.

Parents:
Adamant Male Dragonair @Everstone
IVs: hexflawless

Naive Female dratini (Marvel Scale)
IVs: 31/31/x/x/x/31

Tell me the IVs and Characteristic (often dozes off etc.) and I'll tell you if it can be 48 or not.

Are you guys starting the game right when the second hand hits your target second? I haven't been able to hit my seed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)