Multifaction/FFA Genius Game - Grand Final - Main Match 3 (Draft Mafia)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I think that I’m probably going to want to do this on Saturday but not sure what time yet. Probably around 1 or so.

It sounds like multiple people can’t do this weekend so maybe we will have to hold off until next week.

Once every other turns means it goes on CD for a cycle after you use it

You must agree to a combined attack during another players’ turn. Any units you use will not be available for an attack during your turn that cycle.

You’ll have like 3 minutes or something per turn idk don’t take forever.

Win condition is last man standing.

Castles were originally going to build a unique unit but I’ve decided against it. I’ll let castles build any unit instead.

The maximum cp results if you have enough archers to garrison there.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I think that I’m probably going to want to do this on Saturday but not sure what time yet. Probably around 1 or so.

It sounds like multiple people can’t do this weekend so maybe we will have to hold off until next week.

You must agree to a combined attack during another players’ turn. Any units you use will not be available for an attack during your turn that cycle.

Castles were originally going to build a unique unit but I’ve decided against it. I’ll let castles build any unit instead.

I assume that's 1pm. I'm fine with that time.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
im going to be away from the 7th to the 12th and was hoping this would get done this weekend, i can probably do the 11th at like 8pm EST or so but the 12th is a huge no for me

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus

I cannot do this Saturday. I can do this Sunday at any time after about 1:30 EST.

I cannot do the 10th, as I'll be on an airplane, and cannot do the 12th, as it's my brother's birthday.

UncleSam

Leading this village
We don't have a time, the issue is that literally everyone is going on vacation at different times and there hasn't been a convenient day for me to do this in over a week.

Right now I'd like to target next Thursday as the day, I know it's not super convenient for some but honestly at this point I'm just going to schedule when I know I can do it and assume that any time will have 1 or 2 no shows.

So ya post your timing for next Thursday.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
If it's Thursday, it has to be between 3pm and 10pm for me. That's 7am to 2pm PST. If this time isn't possible then I'll be available after the 14th for the Deathmatch.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
please don't start any later than that, thats 10 PM for those of us in EST and idk how long this is expected to go but the last one started earlier than that and went on forever

UncleSam

Leading this village
So I am stuck at work for the foreseeable future. Given the time requirements of starting within an hour for some people I'm going to have to reschedule to this Sunday. Sorry guys.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Kk I can commit to hosting this on Saturday from 12-3 PM

At this point my schedule is getting hectic again so I'm just going to set a time and if people can make it great, if not designate someone else to move for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)