Multifaction/FFA Genius Game - Grand Final - Main Match 3 (Draft Mafia)

I'm flying the day after.
I'll arrange a time once I know what the plan is when I'm back at uni.

Hopefully I'll be able to do either this weekend or the next. Things that'd hamper that include moving back into my flat on this weekend, having a birthday the next. I can make it I just don't know exactly when.
Alright well you just let me know, preferably here or in a smogon PM, and I'll almost certainly make room if it's a day in advance.

what hours are you free?
Usually pretty flexible on Saturdays, getting up at like 10 central and going to bed at like midnight central. There might be a social event in the evening that day, I'll keep you posted if something like that comes up. Let me know what time you want and I'll try and structure my errands around it.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Usually pretty flexible on Saturdays, getting up at like 10 central and going to bed at like midnight central. There might be a social event in the evening that day, I'll keep you posted if something like that comes up. Let me know what time you want and I'll try and structure my errands around it.
Any time between 10am and 5pm your time.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
As sad as I am to break up the 666 Replies to this thread...

The Draft Mafia role list is here: Roles.

Let me know if anything looks off and when people can do this. Tomorrow is possible for me but next weekend or sometime this week works as well.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My original description of the NPC Converter role was incorrect. Each NPC it 'converts' will act as an additional life, not BPV. The description has been amended to reflect this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)