Halloween Spooktacular Shiny Ghoulveaway! (Over - Topic can be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi hi! I left a luvdisc lvl 15 male for
Pokemon: Gastly
Nickname: Persephone
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Moves: Haze, Disable, Clear Smog, Perish Song
IGN Edward! Thanks!!

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Put up a poliwag (male, lvl 1) for

Pokemon: Golett
No Nickname
Ability: Iron Fist
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/14/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice)
Level 32, No EV Training
Moves: Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Stealth Rock
Redistribution note: Fully redistributable, but please credit *Trev* for RNGing this.
As an aside, this is a transfer and I believe ineligible to compete in the Halloween Party competition.

Thanks North, Trev and Pokeguy for starting spreading this

Deposited a Lvl 15 Male Luvdisc nicknamed Liebiskus for Rosemary
IGN: Nekeysha

Pokemon: Sableye
Nickname: Rosemary
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Impish
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Trick, Sucker Punch, Nasty Plot, Recover
Thank You! =)

CD_North

Sorry for taking so long, adding you now! I'd like the following: Event gengar,(Going to edit in)

Edit: My internet is being really slow right now trying to reboot my 3ds

Edit 2:Yeah, we can try again tomorrow or something
CD_North I can trade in about a hour if you'll still be here, with the event gengar since we will be already direct trading could I also get the following?: Golett, Hathor, Belly, Carrie, Oathkeeper, Morticia

(I know it's a lot to ask for but I really wanted these, especially the gengar as I missed out on the event.)

I've uploaded a level 7 Ledyba looking for Zuul the Spiritomb :heart:

Pokemon: Spiritomb
Nickname: Zuul
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Pain Split, Imprison, Destiny Bond, Foul Play

Thanks in advance!

Leica 1779-0294-5105

Last edited:
Not a good morning. I don't really have time for direct trades just now, but if anyone puts something on GTS, I'll try to get it.

Sniped:

DracoNinja - Also a maybe. You mentioned looking for a Golurk; it's actually a level 32 Golett that I have. Is that what you requested?
oops yeah I meant Golett. anyway it got sniped, so I uploaded a Hoppip

Not a good morning. I don't really have time for direct trades just now, but if anyone puts something on GTS, I'll try to get it.

Sniped:
azamuddinafif - Maybe; GTS doesn't show any Froakie I can trade with. Did you mark it as a male? Unlike most of the giveaway, that one is male.
DracoNinja - Also a maybe. You mentioned looking for a Golurk; it's actually a level 32 Golett that I have. Is that what you requested?
CKherna
Megablaster326
here is something else then! a female lv 48 stunfisk. I hope this doesn't get snipped yet again

Sent:
Neetz0r
Leica
azamuddinafif
Megablaster326

Sniped:
BlitzJG
SkylarGreen
DracoNinja
Chan

As we're coming up on the end of this, I'm instituting a new rule: Post all the information needed for me to do a direct trade (Friend Code, IGN, and all Pokemon you want), and I'll make sure to set up a trade with you even if the giveaway ends before then. You're of course welcome to continue to use GTS if you're feeling lucky. bloomcool13 and ShinyespeonPvP, I've already added you two to the list I'm keeping.

Aside: It's confusing to see that there was a player NAMED Wednesday during one of my searches.

Hello! I have been trying to put Pokemon up, but I am just not available because of school. I am okay with having a later trade if possible, but whatever times work for you, I will try and meet them. Please PM me when you would like to trade so I may receive a notification. I apologize for the long list of Pokemon.

Pokemon I would like
  • Sableye - Rosemary
  • Honedge - Oathkeeper
  • Gourgeist (super) - Morticia
  • Drifloon - Carrie
  • Litwick - Willow
  • Snorunt - Jadis
  • Shedinja - Perdita
This giveaway is absolutely awesome by the way, and it is amazing you are putting in the work to provide them for everyone. Thank you so much and you are an awesome person =]

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Sniped:
SkylarGreen

As we're coming up on the end of this, I'm instituting a new rule: Post all the information needed for me to do a direct trade (Friend Code, IGN, and all Pokemon you want), and I'll make sure to set up a trade with you even if the giveaway ends before then. You're of course welcome to continue to use GTS if you're feeling lucky.

Aside: It's confusing to see that there was a player NAMED Wednesday during one of my searches.
Hey man, thanks for your response. Next to the Golett I would also still like: Baba Yaga, Iris and Rosemary.
My info: FC: 4699 7754 1605 - IGN: SkylarGreen

I am GMT+1 as timezone, but tomorrow my wife will be admitted to the hospital to give birth to our son. So my activity might be dodgy in order to arrange a trade. I am at work right now, so could trade in about 9-13 hours from now.

Hope that's okay :)

If you could put me on the list to get all the pokes on the list as well that would be great. We have added each other already, just need to arrange a trade. Thanks

Deposited a Lvl 14 Spritzee for Zuul! Couldn't set the gender, 'cause a haven't seen any Spiritomb ingame yet!

Thanks!

Deposited a LV 1 Skiddo for Durandal (Aegislash) I searched for a level 100 instead of a level 1-10 since it says that that Aegislash is level 100.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)