halloween

i never dress up for halloween but i kinda wanna this year. do you guys dress up in funky garb?????

i have 2 ideas so far

the first:

yeah thats a kelly rowland mask. i would probably just wear it with my normal clothing. i cannot think of an eerier construct.

the second

if i want to be truly canon id have to find something that looks like black scrubs but if worse comes to worst i can just get a regular doctor outfit and a skull mask. this one is considerably less terrifying than a kelly rowland mask!!!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
From the photo album:

Yeah Marty from Back to the Future. Since taking this image I have bought a much better dress shirt (that are not pj's) and had the watch I wanted to use break, but I wanted to replace that watch anyways. I think I'm also going to have to cut my hair before the big day since it has been growing out. I'm still trying to get the voice, but really ended up just finding the Curb your Enthusiasm season 8 finale with Michael J. Fox in it and watching that.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
my dream costume is this suit:

with this underneath

and maybe kamina shades?

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
me and some friends are going to get a few pokemon costumes, and one will go as ash and the other one as gary, and fights will start in the middle of the party

thats the plan at least, i doubt its gonna happen, my friends are cunts

or maybe just the v for vendetta guy, as ive always loved that costume (4chan isnt popular within my friend circle so no anon worries)

last year i went with phantom of the opera and it ended up being pretty rad (unoriginal but still rad), theres nothing more satisfacting than pulling up that cape correctly...

i wish i was more creative with costumes though, if anyone has rad ideas im all ears!!

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm known as a humongous troll among my friends, so I'm planning to either find a troll face mask, or make one myself and go to school with that, a fancy hat, and a nice suit.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
So last year I went as this, with less red-eye

no lie if you want some serious stranger-rape action just wear coconut boobs, works like a fucking charm

and this year I was thinking I was going to use this and a pancho (probably rainbow in color) and maybe maracas and a moustache cuz I'm racist or something

I have a friend who's going as Ramona Flowers cuz she looks just like her no lie

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i have wanted to be myst
ique for the longest time, and as much as I'd still like to be her this year, I think I have missed my mark for a good amount of time spent on the costume. guh.

so, back up plan is to be this crazy ch
ck right here, maybe event attempting this very picture?? idk, some silly google image interpretation of ke$ha. plus, I kind of want an excuse to dump an entire bottle of glitter on top of my head and wear those stupid sticky-plastic BEDAZZLIN~ things on my eyebrows. :trick or trendy:

i think im going as a sandwich.... no kidding i saw this weird sandwich costume and i was like oh wouldnt look soo sexy in that suit? anyways i think im going as it to my school party it'd pretty hilarious

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
THIS IS

SPAAAARRRRRTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
and possibly me come Halloween, black spartan

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Meh, come to the UK, where no-one cares about hallowe'en and people just go around, in £2 masks, for free sweets

Meh, come to the UK, where no-one cares about hallowe'en and people just go around, in £2 masks, for free sweets
Will you stop posting?

I would say at most half of a forum are from the US. Being from the UK doesn't make you special.

Bringing it up in LITERALLY EVERY POST makes you a, how do you say, twat.

Anyway, got a cheap but super cute tiger costume for my son. Hell be 3 1/2 months by then. Wanted to get a giraffe costume and then zombify it but decided to just go with what was cheap.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Will you stop posting?

I would say at most half of a forum are from the US. Being from the UK doesn't make you special.

Bringing it up in LITERALLY EVERY POST makes you a, how do you say, twat.

Anyway, got a cheap but super cute tiger costume for my son. Hell be 3 1/2 months by then. Wanted to get a giraffe costume and then zombify it but decided to just go with what was cheap.
Would a responsible parent really being saying that? (and still on Smogon when you have a kid(s)...)

Bartman, you are a fucking disgrace to Britain. Don't ever post in this thread again.

I'm not a Halloween guy sadly, I somehow see it as the precursor to cosplaying. However, I might get myself a mannequin and cover it in fake blood, gouging out parts and hanging it out my bedroom window this year, if only to scare away the brats who want my goddamned candy.

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I don't really like to dress up, but I do like carving pumpkins. I did this Typhlosion one last year:

Decent, plan to do better this year, etc.. I only wish I wouldn't have had to cut off half of the flames.

and this year I was thinking I was going to use this and a pancho (probably rainbow in color) and maybe maracas and a moustache cuz I'm racist or something
sombreros, you say

the start of a beautiful costume??
I literally just woke up and took this everyone ignore how good I obviously look
also rey, this hat has been sitting in my house for so long, how have I NOT showed you it before??

edit: that is a freaking awesome typlosion pumpkin, if you carve any more you HAVE to share!

Hawkstar I wonder if you could make a Smeargle's Studio thread (but you would need a ton of free time to make enough carvings to necessitate a thread)

Last year I really wanted to get a cool costume, so I went to a nearby Hallowe'en store and looked through the vast array of costumes. The first one to really catch my eye was a Rorschach from Watchmen costume, but the mask blew and the color scheme was off on the hat and jacket, also finding the right pants would've been a bitch. And literally as I was leaving I saw it on the wall and thought:

Holy jeepers it's awesome in so ma
ny ways. (Great movie, funny mask, favorite president)

So I headed to a thrift store and came out with a costume (adding some props of my own) and chances are this is the costume I'll use again
Also noting that I cut out some of the mouth with an X-acto Knife because A. that made it easier to breathe, B. that made it easier to breathe quieter, and C. the mask from the movie has the mouth cut out (see above)

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is the sickest fucking pumpkin i have ever seen??
Hawkstar I wonder if you could make a Smeargle's Studio thread (but you would need a ton of free time to make enough carvings to necessitate a thread)
Here, I thought I'd be ridiculed. Nice to know I was wrong!

I only have that one carving, and it took about 3 hours to do. If people give me ideas, then I'll definitely do more.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
hahahahaha oh my fucking god, loving the kelly rowland mask idea soooooo much

also, im planning on going as

paulie bleeker with my friend going as juno, its been done before but i think its a really funny concept

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)