Handicapable Mafia - GAME OVER - 3rd Floor Patients and a few others win!

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Just so you know, Night 0 will be ending early. (11 PM Eastern)

Breaking news: Another case of "spontaneous combustion"! This time, it's J-man. Just like last time, before you can see his PM, theangryscientist takes it and assumes it as his own.

theangryscientist has subbed in for J-man.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Night 0 is over.

The question of who to follow was still without a solid answer. The first person to call out for others to rally behind him was Da Letter El, but almost as quickly as he had asked for Patients to work with him, Aura Guardian stepped up to the plate, declaring himself the best man for the job. The two of them bickered about who would be the best choice until Ditto threw his name in for consideration, trying to get others’ support through questionable punnage. Before Ditto could properly argue with the other two, billymills made sure everyone knew he was a fourth viable candidate.

That pushed Ditto over the edge, and he screamed in rage as the the potential leaders scuffled, trying to figure out who was best suited to take control of the Patients. Ditto’s exclamation must have set off Yeti, because she spit some kind of mysterious white liquid everywhere and started shouting nonsense. After her episode, everyone just mumbled about the continuing madness of the situation, and things settled down, letting everyone get some sleep.

As the first ray of sun came into the room, people began to awaken from a rather uneventful slumber, except for the two random burning corpses. However, there were as many of them now as there were before they went to sleep, so everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

But there were still Staff members among them, and the Day is the best time to bring out the Patients’ greatest strength: mob justice! The player with the most votes at the end of the day will face the Patients’ wrath!

Player list:

Living (25):
askaninjask
Aura Guardian
bearsfan092
billymills
Cereza
CHENN
Crux
Da Letter El
danmantincan
Ditto
Dubulous
Flamestrike
ginganinja
GoldenKnight
J-Man theangryscientist
kingofkongs
LifeAdmiral
macle iiMKUltra
Nightmare jigglypuff
Objection
Pidge
Quagsires
Walrein
Yeti
zorbees

Dead:
None

It is now Day 1

You may now freely share your role PM.

A reminder to add the hosts to any spreadsheets/channels that you create.

Day 1 will end in 48 hours, or Friday, August 5, 11 PM Eastern.

Also, I regret to inform you that Wild Eep is going to be on vacation starting tomorrow. That means it's just me until he gets back. Still send PMs to both of us, though. His inbox is huge.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just wanted to say that while I did post saying to wait to talk to Da Letter El (and subsequently throwing my name into the hat for leader), I am now stepping down form that and am going to work with El to help lead the village.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
just wanted to VAGINA say that you BLOW should find some YOUR mafia scum so we can MOM lynch them DOWNS ALARM YOU HAVE DOWNS DOWNS DOWNSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DOWNS SNWOD YOU HAVE FISHTITS IT BRUH

Seems DLE managed to post first. To deny the mafia information, I'm standing down my leader claim and suggesting that after DLE has had ~24 hours of no one counter-claiming, we claim to him.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
lynch bearsfan092

All people are expected to follow suit; I've explained this lynch to a few people.

If truly necessary, I'll explain why publicly, but I'd really rather not give the mafia knowledge of their mistakes.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
well since he already knows what's wrong, I might as well post it.

He didn't have bold in his Role PM, so I decided to lynch him. I had two people claim the same role name, as well, but decided to sort that out tonight instead of today and went for a lynch which I felt more certain of.

If anyone disagrees with that logic, please feel free to post about it, but I feel that I'm making the best decision I can here given the information I have.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i think we ARF ARF should lynch that WIGGA SPICTITS bearsfan092 coz he MOOOOOO likes too many MAYNETITTIES oiigghghhhhggghghg

he got DOWNS
DOWNS
LYNCH THE DOWNSNSNSHFNSNSNSNSNSNSSSS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)