Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys, here's a deal for anyone that's interested.
I need a mega stone for Tyranitar but it's impossible for me to get one as it is only availble in Pokemon X. So I am willing to give you a Houndoomite stone AND a Houndoom or Hondour (whichever one you'd like best) in exchage for Tyranitars' mega stone. You can give me any pokemon you want as long as it's holding the mega stone I need.

PS: I'm very desperate for the stone!

E-mail me to: footballpires@hotmail.co.uk
Friend code: 4725 - 8450 - 7519

Anyone got any ideas on Klefki's movelist? I want to know how much potential it has as a replacement annoyer for prankster liepard! Better typing and stats, and it looks like it might have better moves too, but i have no idea (PLUS IT'S SO CUTE!)

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Anyone got any ideas on Klefki's movelist? I want to know how much potential it has as a replacement annoyer for prankster liepard! Better typing and stats, and it looks like it might have better moves too, but i have no idea (PLUS IT'S SO CUTE!)
All move pool information can be found in uncharted territory's research forum.

Any word on the likeliness of DW Abilities in the Friend Safari/if playing while your friend is online affects likeliness?
From my experience, it is 0% chance of DW ability if your friend is not online, and an equal chance (50% or 33%) if your friend is online. I caught about 30 dragonair without my friend on and none of them had marvel scale. I caught about 6 of them with my friend on and I got 3 with marvel scale.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You can definitely capture hidden ability Pokemon without your friend's being online. After both of you have accessed friend safari and you have both connected to PSS at the same time once, hidden abilities can spawn regardless of online status.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You can definitely capture hidden ability Pokemon without your friend's being online. After both of you have accessed friend safari and you have both connected to PSS at the same time once, hidden abilities can spawn regardless of online status.
Seconding this, I've found hidden ability stuff while being offline.

Does using Synchronize to affect the nature of wild Pokemon not work in this gen? I've caught 6 Haunters with Timid Synchronize Kadabra as my lead, and none of them have been Timid.
I've also had pretty bad luck with synchronise, but it does seems to be working

I've also had pretty bad luck with synchronise, but it does seems to be working
Yeah, it took me another 2-3 tries to get a Timid one. I'm thinking the chance of it was lowered a lot, which seems pretty odd to me given how Gamefreak has worked so hard to make IVs/EVs easier this gen.

Question: Can all these damn Ralts stop being Hardy and Lax? Thanks. Trying to get some Synchronizes for all the future catches.

Apparently I thought this would be an easier and faster strategy. 4 hours later, jokes on me.

Not sure if this has been asked yet but...

Because of the way Sylveon's evolution works, Eevee could theoretically have Charm, high affectiveness in Amie, and high friendship at the same time... However, this would fulfill both the requirements for Umbreon/Espeon AND Sylveon.

Which one would Eevee try to evolve into? If you cancel the evolution, does it try to evolve into the other one too afterward, or does it stop there? If Sylveon is the only one that it will try to evolve into, does that mean they cannot learn Fairy moves at all? (which is only Charm but still)

I have a similar question involving Leafeon/Glaceon's ordering compared to Sylveon and Espeon/Umbreon because I've never known that either

Does anyone know if, for example, a Polar Vivillon offspring will evolve into Polar Vivillon or will it hatch into a whatever form is native to your game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)