Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After hatching around 5 more Trace Ralts, I gave up and swapped the Ralts with the IGT one. First Ralts was a Synchronize Ralts, and the next was a Trace and so on...

Ugh. What is wrong with this game, I swear -.-

@above: Get a Bullet Punch Scizor and have a male Smeargle sketch Bullet Punch off it. Hitmonchan can't be obtained now, afaik
Wrong you can get Tyrouge from the friend safari according to Serebii

Does anyone know if there is a way to get a second everstone?

After breeding many honedge trying to get good stats/nature I accidentally wonder traded away my everstone when getting rid of the reject swords.

Repeating the question in case anyone found the answer:

Does anyone know if, by breeding a 'mon with a Ditto as the female, the egg gets the Ditto's pokéball?

Does anyone know if there is a way to get a second everstone?

After breeding many honedge trying to get good stats/nature I accidentally wonder traded away my everstone when getting rid of the reject swords.
You can find them on various wild Pokemon. I don't know a list of all Pokemon, but I was looking through my boxes yesterday and found one on my Roggenrolla. So either catch a ton of Rock Pokemon or use Theif. :p

My team of Pokemon has an average level of 55 after completing Victory Road. I would like to get them all to ~65 before challenging the Elite Four. Where is the best spot to train?

So is it absolutely necessary to train your Pokemon to 100 if Wifi just levels them down to 50?

EDIT: To the above poster, route 21 route outside of victory road works well :)

My team of Pokemon has an average level of 55 after completing Victory Road. I would like to get them all to ~65 before challenging the Elite Four. Where is the best spot to train?
The three-star Restaurant Le Wow in Lumiose City has Double, Triple, and Rotation Battle options with the opponents all having Pokemon around level 63. It does cost 100,000 dollars to eat there, but with an Amulet Coin and the Balm Mushrooms that they award you for winning within a reasonable amount of time, you will actually turn a profit. You'll win about 56,000 with Amulet Coin for fighting the trainers, and a prize of 20 Balm Mushrooms will sell for 125,000 in shops. You can do this as many times as you want.

So is it absolutely necessary to train your Pokemon to 100 if Wifi just levels them down to 50?
Not at all. If you don't intend on participating in full level 100 battles with other people, then level 50 is a perfectly fine place to stop training.

Why does Braixen have a stick up its... well you j=know.
That's how it unlocks its magical powers.

How can I set up my Friend Safari?
On your 3DS home screen, there is an orange blocky smiley face near the top. That is your list of 3DS friends. Every person with a 3DS has a unique friend code, and two people who add each other as friends using these codes will show up on each others' lists.

After you beat the Elite Four, you get access to the Friend Safari in Kiloude City. Every mutually added friend on your friend list will have a specific type and 2 - 3 set Pokemon of that type tied to their name. All friends, even those who don't have Pokemon, will have a type and 2 Pokemon. Those who do have Pokemon tied to their 3DS friend code and who have also beaten the game / been to the Friend Safari will then have 3 Pokemon tied to them, and there is a higher chance of the Pokemon found there having their hidden abilities. Every time you have a mutually added friend, they will immediately show up as an option in the Friend Safari.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
^The antagonists of Pokémon X and Y, to put it shortly.

The long explanation can be found on literally any Pokémon site on the net. If you had enough wit to register here, I'm sure you're smart enough to find it yourself if you look it up.

I've been trying to connect to game sync, but it gives me the message that 'Game Sync ended because the server is busy, please try again later'. Can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)