Hearthstone [IRC Channel #Skillstone]

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
my best pack while we're on the subject

Wishing so much The Beast was Bloodmage Thalnos or Prophet Velen (main priest) but not bad at all

I'm at rank 5 right now with druid midrange, trying to hit legendary soon. I have the cards for giants warlock too but you get shit on by a good hand from hunter (which is 90% of the ladder from my experience).

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
You could just use the Warlock Giant deck to get it if you really wanted, but where's the fun in that, right?
dont like giants warlock deck much, i tried running it
I'm at rank 5 right now with druid midrange, trying to hit legendary soon. I have the cards for giants warlock too but you get shit on by a good hand from hunter (which is 90% of the ladder from my experience).
yeah thats where im at atm. not a fan of giants lock, been switching between druid, kolento miracle rogue and some mage

my rogue deck steamrolling priests and paladins :D
get some odities playign rogue, I had a 10/4 silverback patriach

my best pack while we're on the subject

Wishing so much The Beast was Bloodmage Thalnos or Prophet Velen (main priest) but not bad at all
I got a similar pack last week, except with VanCleef instead of The Beast. Unfortunately I HATE Rogue...
Though I might make a deck with him if I end up feeling like it.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have this game.

IamKinneas#2892

I've only been playing for about 2 weeks but I'm pretty good because I'm just naturally good at everything I do.

SkyNet

MediEvil!
Been playing this game for a few weeks now, at what ranks on the ladder does the 'rush' meta stop? All I seem to face are people using rush hunters, murloc rush and warrior decks, starting to get frustrating :(

Been playing this game for a few weeks now, at what ranks on the ladder does the 'rush' meta stop? All I seem to face are people using rush hunters, murloc rush and warrior decks, starting to get frustrating :(
Murloc rush fizzles out around 15, Hunter starts to be seen every now and then around 5, and Warrior Agro is flavour of the month right now so you won't see the end of that

Aggro decks are still at the top of the ladder for me and I am level 3-4 right now. Hunter is most popular, warlock aggro is second (murlocs or demons), and warrior is also popular. Druid is more popular than warrior though. Rogue is 4th most popular (all miracles). Hunter is probably the best deck in the game right now btw, punishes slow draws so well and there are some hands that just can't be beat (except by control warrior).

Btw if you guys want to add me my tag is tad38#1351

I GOT MY FIRST 12 WIN IN ARENA TODAY OH MY GOD

DECKLIST
--
1 - Innervate
1 - Argent Squire
1 - Wild Growth
1 - Novice Engineer
1 - Ironbeak Owl
2 - Power of the Wild
1 - Knife Juggler
1 - Mad Bomber
2 - Mark of the Wild
1 - Wrath
1 - Acolyte of Pain
1 - Flesheating Ghoul
1 - Wolfrider
1 - Blood Knight
1 - Mark of Nature
1 - Savage Roar
1 - Keeper of the Forest
1 - Defender of Argus
1 - Swipe
1 - Chillwind Yeti
1 - Senjin Shieldmasta
1 - Spellbreaker
1 - Gurubashi Berserker
2 - Druid of the Claw
1 - Argent Commander
1 - Force of Nature
1 - Ironbark Protector

Unfortunately I didn't screenshot earlier because I assumed the decklist would still be there once the run ended, but unless I counted wrong that should be all 30 cards. My draft started out pretty bad, but I ended up pulling a lot of good cards (such as Swipe, both Druids, Keeper, Force of Nature, and a few others) at the very end.

I'd lost my very first game, and then went straight to 7 or 8 wins before losing again. I honestly didn't think this deck would make it all the way to 12 wins (particularly since I rarely play Arena and don't consider myself that great a player anyways) but Blood Knight did so much work, sniping the shields off two or three Sunwalkers at crucial moments and hitting at least one shield practically every game and becoming a giant threat, often extremely early. I have a lot more respect for Wild Growth as well, as turn 2 Wild Growth into turn 3 choice of Druid/Yeti/Keeper/Senjin basically won me two games.

I got 310 Gold, a golden Earthen Ring Farseer, and a pack full of useless crap.

Also, if anyone wants to add me, my name is Mhoram#1565. Send me a message on here if you do.

well I gave up on ranked, whereas people keep getting facerolled by P2W decks (loaded with legendaries, multiple golden rares etc) in casual mode, I get them all in the 25-20 climb instead, boring and tedious especially when i got a loss in a game I was winning beclause blizzard cant keep thier servers working.
oh wow, just got a 60g dailiy for winning 5 games with hunter or paladin... good a time as any to give hunter deck a proper go.
some nasty combos involving snake traps and hyenas happened.
and then comes to the pack i got from the gold

all i can say is F YOU MURLOCS got to fit that crab into my hunter deck

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)