Hey guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new new to this forums so I just wanted to say what's up? What does the title of this section mean ? (A FORVM). Forum is spelled with a u not a v
I think a mod should fix that.

Anyways I just wanted to say what's up

Hey dude! Welcome to Smogon. I suggest you look over some other threads in the forums as well as read the rules, so you can enjoy your stay more :)

I'd suggest you lurk around the forvm for a while to get used to the general behaviour of some members. To really start interacting with others, you should join IRC (a chat-service). Smogon has a long-standing culture, and it's difficult to get into that right away.

Heck, I've been here for a year or two now and I still have no idea what the fuck is going on half of the time

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Thank you for notifying me to this oversight. It seems my finger slipped when I was naming the forum. I have rectified the error.

your finger slipped a second time on 'colisevm'

i propose that one asterisk be stripped from your username for each of these errors

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I was not the hooligan who misspelled coliseum. I demand this dishonorable man step forward at once.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Little known fact: thvmbs down meant the person lived, because thvmbs down was a BAD thing, and everyone wanted to see the person die so letting them live was similarly BAD. Thvmbs VP meant the person ate it.

But don't worry, I locked this thread to make svre no more shenanigans happen, and I am cvrrently looking into the misspellings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)