HGSS Megaspeculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
http://img195.imageshack.us/i/lakeragelol.png/

Granted, its very vague, but it is there if you look. Don't take it too seriously.

EDIT: I believe someone asked for a link to the map.
http://nov.2chan.net:81/b/src/1244784671466.jpg
Yeah, it does resemble Arceus. A little. A tiny bit. A really tiny one.

And what's that house on the top?

Snorlax will actually be walking? lol.
Probably rolling right behind you. And stumbling on you once you stop walking.

Thats pretty cool Arael, it does look very similar to Arceus's head.

What would be pretty cool, is if abilities played a factor in the game when the pokemon follows you, like if Tyranitar follows you, there will be sandstorms.

I do have to say though, not only are they showing a lot of footage from the game, but there is a LOT of polish here.

Redesigned menus and layouts looks sleek and stylish. The Pokedex looks sleeker, and the Pokemon summary page no longer has a whole bunch of small pages, instead using the two screens to maximum effect.

Throw in the scene with Arceus, all of these events, and I have to say that I am very happy that this game is taking a very different step than they did with FireRed and LeafGreen. Those two games seemed to sell themselves almost as "introduction to Pokemon" games. These seem much more polished.

Of course, we can't judge for certain until the final product comes out, but things look good.

All we are doing is guessing we could all be wrong or all be right. LEts just wait and see because any pokemon following you would be a bit unreal.

All we are doing is guessing we could all be wrong or all be right. LEts just wait and see because any pokemon following you would be a bit unreal.
Well most of of the things revealed were very surprising but are real. You have to remember that this is the latest Pokemon game and Pokemon almost never ceases to surprise you.

I think they would use the OW sprites from the MD series. As that would be logical. They already have made for the MD series a OW sprite in any way.
The sprites in the Mystery Dungeon series are of a different style to HGSS, so they won't be used. To be sure, I compared the overworld sprite of Totodile in one of the screenshots with Totodile in MD, and the are certainly not the same. All thses sprites are brand new, except the existing overworld sprites used in DPP I expect.

Maybe you should at least read the updates. It has been confirmed that every Pokemon can follow you. I would guess that aquatic Pokemon can only follow you in water, and other Pokemon can only follow you on land, but it's not unreal because it is happening.

Maybe you should at least read the updates. It has been confirmed that every Pokemon can follow you. I would guess that aquatic Pokemon can only follow you in water, and other Pokemon can only follow you on land, but it's not unreal because it is happening.
Yeah i know but im just saying >>

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Maybe they'll have sizes when following, i.e. Wailord being 3-6 tiles in size and small ones being 1 tile, as shown in screenshots.

Since the DPPt overworld sprites have not been changed does that mean when palkia follows you it will take up that huge amount of space?

Also has there been any word on move tutors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)