Home Field Advantage II - Week 8 - Read posts #542 and #610 for important info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Been on and off on IRC and Grotto, all weekend (all of last night and today until 5 PM from 11am.)
Haven't seen opponent once...

-Manu- hasn't responded to me in a few days for week 6 but I don't want to post for activity since I'll only get 1 point because I've had 3 activity wins already... Idk what to do

Buff, I'm really angry...

I lost 0-1 vs Raseri , Week 7 of Group L , DPP UU

The battle was mine, when he froze one of my pokes, and in the last turn, if I had slept his poke, I had won, but obviously, I missed my Sleep Powder...

Well, I think it was important, because maybe now I won't pass to the next round ...

But ok, anyway, GG

pokemonrocks777 doesn't feel like answering my VM,neither the one I made in like week 4-5, nor the one I made in Week7 :/

Well, i didn't want to do that, but i'll post an activity

It's been a while i tried to contact Tiffanyy, also PM'd him on IRC multiple times, never answered to both VM and PM on IRC

( Group E )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)