How did you create your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Halo, got Halo Combat Evolved when it first came out ( I was, what, 7?) and I just loved the Spartans in it..I have no idea how I got 201 though...

Darkrai is one of my favorite Pokemon, and I believe he is either known as the Enigma Pokemon or is associated with the Enigma (Engima?) Berry. Slap a ".//" in front and you have .//enigma.

Well it all started when I was playing Medal of Honor Heroes 2 on Wii and I was thinking, hmmmmmm, what should my username be? So then I was trying to associate pokemon with war in one username. The first username I came up with was aWildPokemon, it would be cool to have that username because whenever I would kill some one the wii sould say "aWildPokemon killed enemy -namehere-", but that was taken. Finally I came up with Bullet punch.

•Another reason for why Bullet Punch is my username is because I like to organize my writing using bullets =P

My original alias, Scott TM, was created due to me attempting to slap a trademark sign on after my first name. I can't remember where it was, but it originally wouldn't let me, so I just added the letters TM afterwards, and it stuck.

Professor Oak... well, the origin is pretty obvious. But I started using it back on NetBattle, in one of the many failed clans, and it just stuck ever since.

I am a mess, I think I might have some other people inside my head or maybe different personalities?
my username is based on that personality
;)

the first mathematician i first idolized was Carl Friedrich Gauss
Friedrich iahs a weird spelling, so i changed it to fredric
i opted for Zyre (a random name i heard from a classmate) for Carl since i don't want people to know such a nerdy origin, hehe

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I made up my username when I was 9 or 10, can't remember exactly. My favorite pokemon is and always has been Alakazam, and in every game I played (tcg as well) I tried to collect as many as I could, thus giving myself the title of "master" to go along with it. Kind of obvious. Many people seem to misread it as "Alanmaster" but no that is incorrect, my real name has nothing to do with my username anyways.

Also a couple of years ago, I discovered a punk/ska(emo) band by the name of Alamaster, which I found somewhat cool...until I heard their music...Also note that I made up my username in 1999/2000, while they came out with their band in 2004 I believe, so I was first :)

Here is the link if anyone is bored and wants to check out their music:
http://www.myspace.com/alamastermusic

lol i used to go to these raves out here in california all the time an sell various things but i never sold to any one younger than me because i didnt want their like parents coming up to me or someshit..So anyways my friend is like Damn dude you rakein in more buisness than the River Styx an i was like wtf is that hes like its the Guy who crosses all the dead souls to hell...

So i just suck with it an people have called me that in real life ever since

My Username?

I had always wanted to join Smogon out of respect, and hatred for the stupidity of members on certain cites, but could never find a name that was unique, interesting, cool, (at least in my opinion) and would fit in the allotted 7 character spaces of Pokemon games. I have always had some sort of deep respect, compassion, and admiration for foxes, and thought that this name would stick. I hope so... despite the fact that I wanted my user-name to tie with Jirachi somehow... But foxes are nice too... they're so fierce and independent. So, I named myself after Foxes!!!

wraith, iice and ferron are the 3 names i use most in video games (wraith from all the way back in 1997, ferron from 2001, iice since 2004/5). i actually retired the name wraith a while ago, since everyone thought it was a reference to Halo, LotR or Stargate:Atlantis. iice i only use for smash (stands for italian ice, since i mained mario and icies), so that left ferron as the only choice.

Nerdling...

I'm a big starcraft player, and I always play zerg, and zergling rush them. I'm also a total nerd (as displayed by the fact that i'm posting on a competitive pokemon site). I combined the two, and I got Nerdling. I use that name for almost everything.

Was registering for some other site, went for Akagi and spelt it wrong but it's grown on me so I stuck with it.

Harro's a username I use for most sites, and when i saw it was taken i just pressed 3 numbers which happened to be 2, 3, and 7.

Arb is my initials (very lucky) My first name-Alec Middle-R****** Last-B*****. Sorry i dont want stalkers so thats all im gona tell ya

I used to use Arblyoko, lyoko being from the show Code lyoko but i thought it would somewhat unsual to use it on a pokemon website, iv'e since gotten over it but by this point every-one knows me as Arb so yah you probably didnt want to the know the whole history, but i wanted to write it so DEAL!:toast:

I made this name like maybe 4 years ago? Back then, I thought thunderstorms and lightning were pretty cool, so that's how I came up my name. "1" because I am number one.

When I used to play a lot of DS I changed my name to mailman after seeing an envelope character on the keyboard I really liked it and kept it

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
I have a noobish name.

Well`I was new and I`m proabably going to get it changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)